March 18, 2024, 10:50:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657875 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: July 25, 2009, 12:37:59 AM »

if i report abuse on that site will they just take the post off or do you think they will look at it ?  someone NEEDS to SEE IT!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: July 25, 2009, 12:38:09 AM »

can i access the link?  i wanna hear what they have to say.  or just say no?

link? there is no link, not sure what you mean.  This is an email sent to my email
baumtips@gmail is highlighted like a link (at your post) i want to check it out but after you post i'm weary.

oh that is the email they used, I don't have a link or anything it just posted it as a link. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: July 25, 2009, 12:41:36 AM »

link? there is no link, not sure what you mean.  This is an email sent to my email
baumtips@gmail is highlighted like a link (at your post) i want to check it out but after you post i'm weary.

oh that is the email they used, I don't have a link or anything it just posted it as a link. 
i'm about to dive in...my credit is shot anyway:) they can't do much.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: July 25, 2009, 12:46:37 AM »

that post on that site was two days ago, the comment left by that person.  ugh.  that would be the 22d.  hmmm

someone had sent me this post too the other day

it's from the guestbook at linsdeybaum.com

" Name Ida
Email cydaidamae at hotmail dot com
Comments I have called the tip line and sent an email to the Grays Harbor police about seeing a girl who told me her name is Lindsey in Hoodsport on July 3, 2009. She was hungry, thirsty, looking for work to earn enough money to buy food. She was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and it was a hot day. Since then, a week or two later, a girl wearing a hooded sweatshirt came into one of the shops here in Hoodsport and asked if there was work available. I have left my phone number both in the email I sent and when I called the tip line, but have not heard from anyone. I suggested to them that they send an investigator to Hoodsport to inquire of any of the shop owners if this girl has come to them looking for work. I have the email available that I sent to the police regarding this if the family would like me to send it to them personally."

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: July 25, 2009, 12:58:17 AM »

dive into what? LOL

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: July 25, 2009, 01:02:06 AM »

that post on that site was two days ago, the comment left by that person.  ugh.  that would be the 22d.  hmmm

" Name Ida
Comments I have called the tip line and sent an email to the Grays Harbor police about seeing a girl who told me her name is Lindsey in Hoodsport on July 3, 2009. She was hungry, thirsty, looking for work to earn enough money to buy food. She was wearing a hooded sweatshirt and it was a hot day. Since then, a week or two later, a girl wearing a hooded sweatshirt came into one of the shops here in Hoodsport and asked if there was work available. I have left my phone number both in the email I sent and when I called the tip line, but have not heard from anyone. I suggested to them that they send an investigator to Hoodsport to inquire of any of the shop owners if this girl has come to them looking for work. I have the email available that I sent to the police regarding this if the family would like me to send it to them personally."

ok, if this is true it's very disturbing,,who did she talk to...she is too young to work.i  can't believe this 'cause if you see a hungry/thirsty 11 year old why let them go on their way....why not stop and find out why an 11 year old is looking for food/water???WHY?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: July 25, 2009, 01:03:24 AM »

dive into what? LOL
the abiss that is gmail...i have to start an account...it takes me forever

atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1067 on: July 25, 2009, 01:24:12 AM »

" Name Ida

ok, if this is true it's very disturbing,,who did she talk to...she is too young to work.i  can't believe this 'cause if you see a hungry/thirsty 11 year old why let them go on their way....why not stop and find out why an 11 year old is looking for food/water???WHY?

I am sorry to say, I think people post anything just to get attention.  I don't believe this.  Why not call 911 and watch her till they come.  I hope she is alive and well but I don't believe this person.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: July 25, 2009, 01:44:22 AM »

yes this is very true, people do make up stuff.  I always try to pay attention though, because you just never know.  People do some weird stuff. 

but the police should go look at least.  I hope they are going and looking even if the people telling this stuff sound unbelieveable.  would be horrible if it is true and no one listened.  ugh

To find me:
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1069 on: July 25, 2009, 10:31:11 AM »

http://**/articles/2009/07/25/local_news/doc4a6aa5c68f2f5025052526.txt

this is the paper today.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: July 25, 2009, 10:44:49 AM »

this is the paper today.

Vigil for Lindsey Baum

Saturday, July 25, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Trenton Stevens, 9, and his sister Ariel, 7,  of Olympia join more than 100 people at a candlelight vigil for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum at Beerbower Park in McCleary on Friday night. Baum disappeared on June 26 while walking home from a friend’s house.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: July 25, 2009, 10:48:50 AM »

this is the paper today.

That certainly isn't very much coverage.  No mention of who spoke, really no information at all.  Very poor job by newspaper.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1072 on: July 25, 2009, 10:55:30 AM »

" Name Ida

I am sorry to say, I think people post anything just to get attention.  I don't believe this.  Why not call 911 and watch her till they come.  I hope she is alive and well but I don't believe this person.

I don't believe crap like this either. It's a troll.

If you see a missing child. You call 911 and hang onto to them. You don't let them out of your sight.

Same as seeing two guys drag a girl into the woods, you call 911 and stay there until police get there. and call if they don't show up quick enough. You don't go home and post stuff in a comment section of a newspaper.

This stuff happened ALL the time in Caylee's case and not one of them was true.

If you call police, email them tips or call the tipline. Unless they need more information from you, they don't get back to you, they don't follow up with you. People assume because they don't hear back that police didn't follow up or look into the tip and that is simply not true.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: July 25, 2009, 11:24:14 AM »

" Name Ida

I don't believe crap like this either. It's a troll.

If you see a missing child. You call 911 and hang onto to them. You don't let them out of your sight.

Same as seeing two guys drag a girl into the woods, you call 911 and stay there until police get there. and call if they don't show up quick enough. You don't go home and post stuff in a comment section of a newspaper.

This stuff happened ALL the time in Caylee's case and not one of them was true.

If you call police, email them tips or call the tipline. Unless they need more information from you, they don't get back to you, they don't follow up with you. People assume because they don't hear back that police didn't follow up or look into the tip and that is simply not true.

I will put more credance into the words of "mlachester".

I do hope that the FBI and Mccleary LE have not disregarded Lindsey's brother and Wayne Watne as persons of interest prior to questioning and ruling out.

Janet
____

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

+++++

IN THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION

A. JOSH BRAUM

I am not accusing Josh Bram of being involved in Lindsey’s disappearance but ... when the argument which occurred minutes earlier between Lindsey and her brother is considered as well as other underlying factors … it is my contention that unless questioned and ruled out  Josh Baum cannot be disregarded as a person of interest in regards to a connection with his sister as she walked the final two blocks home or … following her arrival at home.

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

Melissa Baum:  Physical Confrontation

KING 5 News – July 2, 2009

If a stranger kidnapped 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, her mother says the girl would have put up a fight

“She has very long fingernails,” said Melissa Baum. “Her brother is proof enough of that.”

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070209WAB-mccleary-KS.67b0a9.html

Melissa Baum:  Heated Argument

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

Residents of McCleary Speak Out

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

mamahead 13 hours ago wrote:

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1762 on: July 09, 2009, 12:42:02 AM »

*** Does Lindsey's brother have a standing reputation in the community ??

Yes, not a real good one - with the kids at least. I have not met anyone who claims to be his friend.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870856#msg870856

Credit:  Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela.

KaraK
« Reply #1602 on: July 08, 2009, 01:51:08 AM
»

Lindsey's brother has a temper but to seriously hurt her I do not think so -  I've seen them fight and argue numerous times and know he gets mad for a minute and then he's over it. They both are a bit temperamental but he especially thinks highly of Lindsey and nothing in me since she's gone missing made me think he was any way involved. - Now that is just my gut feeling topped with the lack of any form of transportation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg869280;topicseen#msg869280

KaraK
« Reply #1809 on: July 09, 2009, 04:33:45 AM
»

Josh had gotten into so many spats that honestly were in a large part things he did not start but because he was the oldest he was the one who got in trouble. I've set down kids I've never met before to have a talk with them because I heard that they were antagonizing him to see if he'd blow up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871164;topicseen#msg871164

KaraK
« Reply #1795 on: July 09, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »

I am no Dr and I never dug but he does take medication for some condition - more mental than physical. He is not what kids would call "cool" and strikes you as being younger than he actually is if you talk to him. He came over a few times and we'd talk about something and he'd start jabbering about something completely off topic - when we were all out looking for Lindsey I was trying to talk to him about where we'd already looked and he just wanted to know if my son could come over the next day. So I guess you could say unfocused.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871046;topicseen#msg871046

Credit:  Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

B. WAYNE WATNE

I am not accusing Wayne Watne of being a participant in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum but … considering the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence ... considering the route taken by Lindsey when walking home the night she went missing … considering the time of the witness sighting on Fifth and Maple and ... considering Wayne Watne’s connection to both Josh and Lindsey ... is it possible there was an encounter with Lindsey at approximately 9:30 PM on the evening of June 26, 2009?  Has Wayne Watne been ruled out as a person of interest?

Wayne Watne - Residential Address

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)

Credit: doubledecker

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699

KaraK
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

Credit:  Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”

Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries said prayers for Lindsey’s return.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

+++++++

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: July 25, 2009, 11:40:28 AM »

i realize i could totally get banned for saying this but i just wanted to post this, especially since i feel mandibabe has been accused of having a person on another sites "hinkey meter" go off...

someone, who shall remain namelss, who i know reads at SM has taken the info on adam campbells myspace and acted as they are the ones to find it a day after everyone on here as found it...  it just bothers me. i know we are all here for the same cause, to bring lindsey and all other missing children home and get them the justice they deserve, it just bothers  me when others feel the need to bash someone else and then not give credit on their website where credit is due...

im totally sorry mods, i understand if you delete this. i am just frustrated and needed to vent. maybe this isn't the appropriate forum but i just had to share.

anyway, i will be lighting a candle for lindsey tonite, and praying for justice

I don't know if you are talking about me since I posted the myspace info about last night. I have been trying to read everything here before I post but sometimes info slips by me and I feel it is important to post it just incase no one has said it. I did post that I was sorry if anyone has already said this. Working on these cases and researching is my passion and I have finally gotten the courage to join in on these forums.

ohhh no i was talking about someone on a different forum lol.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1075 on: July 25, 2009, 12:41:55 PM »

Dang,no wonder I couldn't find a O'Donnel AVE in McCleary.
O'Donnel is Third Street.....I think  lol

O’Donnel Avenue West (Third Street) Road Widening & Railroad Crossing Closure
C-78600-01: There was a bid opening for the construction of the following project:
O’Donnel Avenue West (Third Street) Road Widening and Railroad Crossing Closure C-
78600-01. The work to be performed under this contract consists of reconstructing 0.28-
mile of road. The Deputy Clerk of the Board opened and read the following bids
received with bid bond attached:
Trimaxx Construction, Sedro Woolley, WA $134,313.00
Tiger-West, Inc., Hoquiam, WA $146,447.50
DLB Earthwork Co., Olympia, WA $144,805.50
Rognlin’s Inc., Aberdeen, WA $144,261.75
The bids were referred to the Department of Public Services for review and
recommendation.

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_minutes/Minutes/min20040503.pdf

I saw that article too but then in jessstars list it has 25 odonnell listed in ELMA, so that was confusing me also, so I still have not decided if it is the 3rd street one in mccleary or if it really is in Elma   Madibee said by a mill, well I looked around the mill in mccleary and could not find it either.  LOL  So I am still not REALLY sure.   
Accck! lol....now I'm not sure again.
Good morning/afternoon Monkeys.
Hey,a few locals from WS went to the vigil last night and took some great pictures,I was wondering if they can be reposted here(in a separate thread maybe?)giving full credit and links to the picture takers?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: July 25, 2009, 01:14:17 PM »

C-78600-01: There was a bid opening for the construction of the following project:
O’Donnel Avenue West (Third Street) Road Widening and Railroad Crossing Closure C-
78600-01. The work to be performed under this contract consists of reconstructing 0.28-
recommendation.

I saw that article too but then in jessstars list it has 25 odonnell listed in ELMA, so that was confusing me also, so I still have not decided if it is the 3rd street one in mccleary or if it really is in Elma   Madibee said by a mill, well I looked around the mill in mccleary and could not find it either.  LOL  So I am still not REALLY sure.   
Hey,a few locals from WS went to the vigil last night and took some great pictures,I was wondering if they can be reposted here(in a separate thread maybe?)giving full credit and links to the picture takers?

I believe we can, as long as you link back to show where they came from.  (per Klaas regarding a post we inquired about)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1077 on: July 25, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »

recommendation.

I believe we can, as long as you link back to show where they came from.  (per Klaas regarding a post we inquired about)
So there will be no reporting of Janet this time?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1078 on: July 25, 2009, 01:25:48 PM »

Below is a link to the pictures taken at Lindsey's vigil 7/24/09
The first image here gives credit to the WS local posters who took the pictures and also thanks to :

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Lindsey%20Baum/July%2024%2009%20Vigil%20in%20McCleary/

Pictures located at the above link.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1079 on: July 25, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »

I really never realized how big Josh is but I suppose he's about the right size for a 13 year old.One of the posters from WS actually talked to and observed Josh and said he was kinda antsy.....while they were praying Josh was hopping all over the place. :/

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.