March 19, 2024, 01:51:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657907 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: July 25, 2009, 01:49:35 PM »

Dang,no wonder I couldn't find a O'Donnel AVE in McCleary.
O'Donnel is Third Street.....I think  lol

O’Donnel Avenue West (Third Street) Road Widening & Railroad Crossing Closure
C-78600-01: There was a bid opening for the construction of the following project:
O’Donnel Avenue West (Third Street) Road Widening and Railroad Crossing Closure C-
78600-01. The work to be performed under this contract consists of reconstructing 0.28-
mile of road. The Deputy Clerk of the Board opened and read the following bids
received with bid bond attached:
Trimaxx Construction, Sedro Woolley, WA $134,313.00
Tiger-West, Inc., Hoquiam, WA $146,447.50
DLB Earthwork Co., Olympia, WA $144,805.50
Rognlin’s Inc., Aberdeen, WA $144,261.75
The bids were referred to the Department of Public Services for review and
recommendation.

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_minutes/Minutes/min20040503.pdf

I saw that article too but then in jessstars list it has 25 odonnell listed in ELMA, so that was confusing me also, so I still have not decided if it is the 3rd street one in mccleary or if it really is in Elma   Madibee said by a mill, well I looked around the mill in mccleary and could not find it either.  LOL  So I am still not REALLY sure.   
Accck! lol....now I'm not sure again.
Good morning/afternoon Monkeys.
Hey,a few locals from WS went to the vigil last night and took some great pictures,I was wondering if they can be reposted here(in a separate thread maybe?)giving full credit and links to the picture takers?

I believe we can, as long as you link back to show where they came from.  (per Klaas regarding a post we inquired about)
So there will be no reporting of Janet this time?

No,  I will report you this time!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1081 on: July 25, 2009, 02:09:08 PM »

C-78600-01: There was a bid opening for the construction of the following project:
O’Donnel Avenue West (Third Street) Road Widening and Railroad Crossing Closure C-
78600-01. The work to be performed under this contract consists of reconstructing 0.28-
recommendation.

I saw that article too but then in jessstars list it has 25 odonnell listed in ELMA, so that was confusing me also, so I still have not decided if it is the 3rd street one in mccleary or if it really is in Elma   Madibee said by a mill, well I looked around the mill in mccleary and could not find it either.  LOL  So I am still not REALLY sure.   
Hey,a few locals from WS went to the vigil last night and took some great pictures,I was wondering if they can be reposted here(in a separate thread maybe?)giving full credit and links to the picture takers?

I believe we can, as long as you link back to show where they came from.  (per Klaas regarding a post we inquired about)
So there will be no reporting of Janet this time?

No,  I will report you this time!   
Oh shoot!
:::::::::::::::::running:::::::::::::::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1082 on: July 25, 2009, 02:55:53 PM »

i realize i could totally get banned for saying this but i just wanted to post this, especially since i feel mandibabe has been accused of having a person on another sites "hinkey meter" go off...

someone, who shall remain namelss, who i know reads at SM has taken the info on adam campbells myspace and acted as they are the ones to find it a day after everyone on here as found it...  it just bothers me. i know we are all here for the same cause, to bring lindsey and all other missing children home and get them the justice they deserve, it just bothers  me when others feel the need to bash someone else and then not give credit on their website where credit is due...

im totally sorry mods, i understand if you delete this. i am just frustrated and needed to vent. maybe this isn't the appropriate forum but i just had to share.

anyway, i will be lighting a candle for lindsey tonite, and praying for justice

I don't know if you are talking about me since I posted the myspace info about last night. I have been trying to read everything here before I post but sometimes info slips by me and I feel it is important to post it just incase no one has said it. I did post that I was sorry if anyone has already said this. Working on these cases and researching is my passion and I have finally gotten the courage to join in on these forums.

ohhh no i was talking about someone on a different forum lol.
Its ok ... For some reason this person wants to be mean to me. I have no idea who she is and I dont care. She can take credit all she wants...... Im here to do one think and one thing only, FIND LINDSEY!!!! She can do whatever she wants to me AND TAKE CREDIT FOR WHATEVER SHE WANTS as long as it does the job of getting that sweet girl where she belongs. I know what kind of person she is in my heart thats all that matters. Thanks for taking notice thow. It makes me feel loved  my monkeys  gots my back::MonkeyDance:: Thank you Monkeys
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1083 on: July 25, 2009, 03:03:30 PM »

i realize i could totally get banned for saying this but i just wanted to post this, especially since i feel mandibabe has been accused of having a person on another sites "hinkey meter" go off...

someone, who shall remain namelss, who i know reads at SM has taken the info on adam campbells myspace and acted as they are the ones to find it a day after everyone on here as found it...  it just bothers me. i know we are all here for the same cause, to bring lindsey and all other missing children home and get them the justice they deserve, it just bothers  me when others feel the need to bash someone else and then not give credit on their website where credit is due...

im totally sorry mods, i understand if you delete this. i am just frustrated and needed to vent. maybe this isn't the appropriate forum but i just had to share.

I don't know if you are talking about me since I posted the myspace info about last night. I have been trying to read everything here before I post but sometimes info slips by me and I feel it is important to post it just incase no one has said it. I did post that I was sorry if anyone has already said this. Working on these cases and researching is my passion and I have finally gotten the courage to join in on these forums.

Hey live learn love are you the one who said I was creepy on the other board? Just wandering.  can i post the name from the other board?
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1084 on: July 25, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »

recommendation.

I have photos. I can post them just give me about 15 min. I also have a few points I want to make about last night that I saw. I am very glad I was there. it was a overwhelming feeling at times. BB in 15
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: July 25, 2009, 03:10:50 PM »

Hey live learn love are you the one who said I was creepy on the other board? Just wandering.  can i post the name from the other board?

How does this help find Lindsey?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: July 25, 2009, 03:19:17 PM »

If you have issues or questions with posters on other boards you've posted on, you should take care of that over there and not over here, imo.  And particularly not in here, unless you think it will help Lindsey Baum's case.  After all, it's about her.  I hope Lindsey Baum will be found soon.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1087 on: July 25, 2009, 03:31:33 PM »

ok I lied.... I will take a bit longer to post as I called the person who put her phone numbers out on the net saying she saw Lindsey. She was a very nice woman who when i asked if she had put her numbers on the net abou the missing girl imidiatly replied YES I AM! She told me she talked to kk and told her what she had saw. Not long after the police called her and she told them also. She said she would have gotten out of her car and did something but she was alone and they were 2 big men and they would have overpowered her, so she called 911 right there on the spot. It took 7 minutes for that 911 call and all they did was send out a sp. She believes they really dropped the ball on this one. She can not sleep at night as she is bothered by the images of the men with the girl. I have her email address in case we need to ask her anything. She knows nothing of Smiley as she rarley watches the news. But KK mentioned something about someone named Smiley. What next monkeys? She said they are searching the area today and have the military in on it since it is on there base.
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1088 on: July 25, 2009, 03:54:57 PM »

If you have issues or questions with posters on other boards you've posted on, you should take care of that over there and not over here, imo.  And particularly not in here, unless you think it will help Lindsey Baum's case.  After all, it's about her.  I hope Lindsey Baum will be found soon.
im sorry if I did something wrong. I have never posted on a diffrent board nor am i member I feel the person on the other board is trying to ruine my credibility by posting about me and taking my posts claiming that there theres. I dont care as long as my board (monkeys) know to take me seriously . Im not hindering ,holding back, or lieing . when i find info on the case I post it as true and acurate as I posably can. I am here to bee 100% HELPFUL. THATS ALL IM WORRIED ABOUT IS THAT i WILL GIVE IMPORTANT INFO AND SOMEONE WILL NOT LISTEN DUE TO HER CALLING ME A LIER AND CREEPY. tHATS ALL  sorry caps i look at keyboard when i type. U cought me lol
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: July 25, 2009, 04:10:16 PM »

madibabe~ My advice to you while you are posting here in this thread at Scared Monkeys is to simply post about the case of Lindsey Baum.  You are bringing stuff here by posting and wondering if someone elsewhere is calling you creepy or whatever.  Just ignore that stuff.  That discussion doesn't belong here.  There are a lot of very intelligent posters here and they can decided what is what.  If you want your fellow posters to respect you and to accept you, just be yourself and don't worry about what's said somewhere else.  JMHO

Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1090 on: July 25, 2009, 04:13:39 PM »

No, I have never posted on WS. I am not here to pick on anyone, I am here to help FIND LINDSEY!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: July 25, 2009, 04:14:59 PM »

Help Find Lindsey Baum

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: July 25, 2009, 04:15:54 PM »

can someone please help me dig up anything at all on adam campbell.  I am having a hard time with this one ugh.  maybe someone else can run  across something on him that i have missed.  thanks   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: July 25, 2009, 04:16:51 PM »

I would really love to see a post from him other than lindsey's guestbook. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1094 on: July 25, 2009, 04:19:07 PM »

Did the woman who thinks she saw Lindsey, say anything about the child's demeanor? She was smart not to get out of her car and do something, and to call 911 right away. I just wondered if the girl was screaming, or looked hurt, or looked scared?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: July 25, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »

No, I have never posted on WS. I am not here to pick on anyone, I am here to help FIND LINDSEY!

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH FINDING LINDSEY?  PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.  I KNOW YOU WERE JUST ANSWERING THE QUESTION, BUT DID YOU NOT SEE MY POST TO MADIBABE ABOUT IT? 

Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: July 25, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »

can someone please help me dig up anything at all on adam campbell.  I am having a hard time with this one ugh.  maybe someone else can run  across something on him that i have missed.  thanks   

I have been trying to find stuff on him. First, why does he go by "Adam Le Campbell" if according to a previous post by Love4Ever his name is "Adam Campbell Thompson." Is this the same person? If so I found one of his brothers is listed a an M.D. in Seattle. This make since because on the homeless non-compilable person is listed in Seattle.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: July 25, 2009, 04:26:49 PM »

Help Find Lindsey Baum

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1098 on: July 25, 2009, 04:31:01 PM »

madibabe~ My advice to you while you are posting here in this thread at Scared Monkeys is to simply post about the case of Lindsey Baum.  You are bringing stuff here by posting and wondering if someone elsewhere is calling you creepy or whatever.  Just ignore that stuff.  That discussion doesn't belong here.  There are a lot of very intelligent posters here and they can decided what is what.  If you want your fellow posters to respect you and to accept you, just be yourself and don't worry about what's said somewhere else.  JMHO

Thank you muffybee. Will do
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1099 on: July 25, 2009, 04:32:20 PM »

ok I lied.... I will take a bit longer to post as I called the person who put her phone numbers out on the net saying she saw Lindsey. She was a very nice woman who when i asked if she had put her numbers on the net abou the missing girl imidiatly replied YES I AM! She told me she talked to kk and told her what she had saw. Not long after the police called her and she told them also. She said she would have gotten out of her car and did something but she was alone and they were 2 big men and they would have overpowered her, so she called 911 right there on the spot. It took 7 minutes for that 911 call and all they did was send out a sp. She believes they really dropped the ball on this one. She can not sleep at night as she is bothered by the images of the men with the girl. I have her email address in case we need to ask her anything. She knows nothing of Smiley as she rarley watches the news. But KK mentioned something about someone named Smiley. What next monkeys? She said they are searching the area today and have the military in on it since it is on there base.
Thanks for all you do MadiBabe to help bring Lindsey home.
What did Kara say about Smiley?Or was she just talking about how he was arrested on military property?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.