March 19, 2024, 03:45:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657924 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1120 on: July 25, 2009, 07:27:00 PM »

Thanks for the pictures    Have things changed around the city, are kids not outside playing, are neighbors looking at each other questioning different things? I just don't get this, on that evening someone really didn't see something? It sounds like people were out and about it was a nice evening, are people afraid to say anything? Something is just not sitting right with me with all this, does anyone think that perhaps Lindsey did make it home?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: July 25, 2009, 07:38:41 PM »

No,  I don't think she made it home, but I agree something is just not right here. Someone saw something, or did something. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1122 on: July 25, 2009, 07:39:19 PM »

boy this is slow going let me tell you

Campbell, Adam Lee
71xx 314th ST CT SO, Roy 98580

Personal Identifiers

Sex: M Ethnicity: White
Height: 6' Weight: 194
Eye Color: HAZ

Conviction Information
Convicting Crime: Child Molestation-1 Degree: 0
RCW: 9A.44.083

Convicting Jurisdiction: Yakima
Level II

I can't find any campbells listed anywhere on 314th street in Roy, Wa

According to google maps, that address is close to Fort Lewis and off Roy Highway. Did that on tip/comment say they saw her on Roy Highway with two men walking toward Fort Lewis?
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1123 on: July 25, 2009, 08:31:45 PM »

yes he was speaking and running it. IMO he  is using this to his advantage to preach. Just my opinion thow. He spoke of a a time when he was getting a divorce and he left for 3 weeks during that time camping or something. and he knew his daughters would not be there when he got home. He also said something that stuck in my head. He said that because of lindsey people were comming together. I just didnt like the way that made me feel , but it could be just me. He also brought josh up and said that they had gone fishing ,i think the week before and josh cought a big fish. at the end we all gathered in a circle arount the baum and Kampin family for prayer. The kampin kids and Josh seemed to want to play more than say a prayer for lindsey. It seemed they could not stay focused. Maybe it just that they have spent many hours at these things and needed to play a bit. Josh seemed like a nice boy to tell you the truth. passing out candles to make sure everyone had one. KK went up twice to speak about never stop looking for lindsey and pray. Dont remember what elts she said. They played the song In my Daughters eyes by martina Mcbride. It was a tear jerker to say the least. Lindseys mom got up and spoke saying that she knows lindseys alive out there and we need to bring her home. WW consoled her at that point. She was very shook up. He seemed to keep it together pretty good the whole time. nyway i might have forgotten something but I can add it later if I remember.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1124 on: July 25, 2009, 08:36:14 PM »

Thank you for the pictures MadiBabe
Did you happen to see Wayne Watne there?Do you know the pastor's name?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: July 25, 2009, 08:38:52 PM »

Campbell, Adam Lee

Personal Identifiers

Conviction Information

Level II

According to google maps, that address is close to Fort Lewis and off Roy Highway. Did that on tip/comment say they saw her on Roy Highway with two men walking toward Fort Lewis?

July 22, 2009 on King5.com News

Most Recent Comments: 3
urgent 2 days ago wrote:
i'm so distraught i know i saw your daughbter on the roy highway being led on foot by the woods i called 911 and they said they dispatched someone to drive by but thats all they did there were two males one without a shirt and no shoes i have seen him on the highway only once before the other white male was about 50 weariong a b lue plaid shirt they had the girl sandwiched betwqeen them she was snacking at the males arfm on the right as they led her down the highway shew was wering a pink tank top and tannish capri pan ts she looks like the picture with the darker hair ...i have been trying to get someone to go find her for over an hopur now..this is not a joke ....i hope you get this soon...you can call me on my cell 253v 439 9515 or the house phone 253 843 4107.. sorry i cant type well they wedre heading south bound between 4 and 5 miles from the turn off onto the highway going southbound the were walking toward traffic on the northbound side..i cant imagine what your going through i'm upset juyst because i cant get anyone to care..i emailed one of the investigators also but dont know whst else to do the men are two big for one person to take on..they are probably way into the woods on fort lewis by now..dear god i hope your daughter gets home soon... 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: July 25, 2009, 08:39:37 PM »

heading south bound between 4 and 5 miles from the turn off onto the highway going southbound the were walking toward traffic on the northbound side..i cant imagine what your going through i'm upset juyst because i cant get anyone to care..i emailed one of the investigators also but dont know whst else to do the men are two big for one person to take on..they are probably way into the woods on fort lewis by now..dear god i hope your daughter gets home soon... 

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1127 on: July 25, 2009, 08:41:04 PM »

yes he was speaking and running it. IMO he  is using this to his advantage to preach. Just my opinion thow. He spoke of a a time when he was getting a divorce and he left for 3 weeks during that time camping or something. and he knew his daughters would not be there when he got home. He also said something that stuck in my head. He said that because of lindsey people were comming together. I just didnt like the way that made me feel , but it could be just me. He also brought josh up and said that they had gone fishing ,i think the week before and josh cought a big fish. at the end we all gathered in a circle arount the baum and Kampin family for prayer. The kampin kids and Josh seemed to want to play more than say a prayer for lindsey. It seemed they could not stay focused. Maybe it just that they have spent many hours at these things and needed to play a bit. Josh seemed like a nice boy to tell you the truth. passing out candles to make sure everyone had one. KK went up twice to speak about never stop looking for lindsey and pray. Dont remember what elts she said. They played the song In my Daughters eyes by martina Mcbride. It was a tear jerker to say the least. Lindseys mom got up and spoke saying that she knows lindseys alive out there and we need to bring her home. WW consoled her at that point. She was very shook up. He seemed to keep it together pretty good the whole time. nyway i might have forgotten something but I can add it later if I remember.
Yikes.....I didn't see any pictures of Wayne there.Was he the pastor that was standing with Melissa,Kara,Josh and Kara's daughter????   

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: July 25, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »

the strange posts were the evening before the lady posted the next day

Adam

07/21/2009
17:07 h
Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Adam

07/21/2009
17:09 h
About follow in the State Law without alone of kids age young gone after someone take stolen kids in the State Law very wrong I will happy more support more information ok. Don't worry about it

To find me:
concernedmommyinwa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1129 on: July 25, 2009, 08:42:25 PM »

I was at the vigil last night also, and I believe WW was the man leading it. I didn't ever hear his name said, but from the pictures here, and he said he was Josh's fishing buddy, I am sure it was him.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: July 25, 2009, 08:44:06 PM »

Thanks for your observations of the evening and the pictures Madibabe.  When you said "he spoke' did you mean Wayne Watne?   It looks like they had it set up kind of strangely with the minister and music on one side of the fence, and everyone in the bleachers.   

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: July 25, 2009, 08:46:51 PM »

the strange posts were the evening before the lady posted the next day

Adam

07/21/2009
17:07 h
Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Adam

07/21/2009
17:09 h
About follow in the State Law without alone of kids age young gone after someone take stolen kids in the State Law very wrong I will happy more support more information ok. Don't worry about it

Definitely communicating with 'someone' out there....

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1132 on: July 25, 2009, 08:47:36 PM »

I was at the vigil last night also, and I believe WW was the man leading it. I didn't ever hear his name said, but from the pictures here, and he said he was Josh's fishing buddy, I am sure it was him.
Thank you ConcernedMommy
Wow.....I don't think this looks like Wayne Watne at all....I dunno.

Karma Is Coming

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: July 25, 2009, 08:47:38 PM »

What was your impressions of the event?  thanks...

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: July 25, 2009, 08:49:38 PM »

Thank you ConcernedMommy

You know, I think it looks like him, just maybe a few extra pounds on that frame?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1135 on: July 25, 2009, 08:51:27 PM »

Hey Scandi
Please can you do me a favor?
Could you ask the locals from WS(that took all of the great pictures)if the pastor that was speaking at the vigil was Wayne Watne?

Karma Is Coming

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: July 25, 2009, 08:51:55 PM »

Is the third picture KK's daughter that was requesting to spend the night with Lindsey?  She must be so confused by all this.  My heart breaks for her.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1137 on: July 25, 2009, 08:54:03 PM »

Thank you ConcernedMommy

You know, I think it looks like him, just maybe a few extra pounds on that frame?
Yes,I was just looking at the pics I have and it does kinda look like a chunkyer version of him.....I guess I"m just kinda shocked because I forgot all about Wayne Watne until just now and didn't even think to ask if he was there.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1138 on: July 25, 2009, 08:55:58 PM »

Is the third picture KK's daughter that was requesting to spend the night with Lindsey?  She must be so confused by all this.  My heart breaks for her.
Yes,that's Lindsey's friend. Did you see the other pics from the vigil?

Karma Is Coming

Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: July 25, 2009, 09:00:36 PM »

Campbell, Adam Lee

Personal Identifiers

Conviction Information

Level II

July 22, 2009 on King5.com News

Most Recent Comments: 3
urgent 2 days ago wrote:
i'm so distraught i know i saw your daughbter on the roy highway being led on foot by the woods i called 911 and they said they dispatched someone to drive by but thats all they did there were two males one without a shirt and no shoes i have seen him on the highway only once before the other white male was about 50 weariong a b lue plaid shirt they had the girl sandwiched betwqeen them she was snacking at the males arfm on the right as they led her down the highway shew was wering a pink tank top and tannish capri pan ts she looks like the picture with the darker hair ...i have been trying to get someone to go find her for over an hopur now..this is not a joke ....i hope you get this soon...you can call me on my cell 253v 439 9515 or the house phone 253 843 4107.. sorry i cant type well they wedre heading south bound between 4 and 5 miles from the turn off onto the highway going southbound the were walking toward traffic on the northbound side..i cant imagine what your going through i'm upset juyst because i cant get anyone to care..i emailed one of the investigators also but dont know whst else to do the men are two big for one person to take on..they are probably way into the woods on fort lewis by now..dear god i hope your daughter gets home soon... 

DD,
the phone number left in the comment is from Tacoma, WA and the cell is from Roy, WA. Is Tacoma related at all the A.L.C.? The two cities are 49 minutes apart, according to driving directions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.