March 19, 2024, 02:15:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657914 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: July 26, 2009, 03:17:02 PM »

hi everyone,

just been catching up on some of the latest research about adam campbell...i think its very strange that he's posting on lindsey's messageboard, i also think that his writing is terrible and wonder if hes typing like that on purpose or if he just does not know how to write a sentence/doesn't have an education/or has a learning disability or developmental disorder.

it is true that sometimes perps will try to insert themselves into an investigation. maybe adam campbell is directly involved/responsible for lindsey's disappearance and this is his way of trying to be involved and relive his crime, he prob just didn't count on people figuring out the connection.  (great work dd!)

i personally think that one person committed this abduction, who that person is im unsure of as i feel like i change my mind every other day in this case.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: July 26, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »

shoot, i'm just gonna report myself to find nut
it won't let me...off on the mod hunt again

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: July 26, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »

What's up?  Is there anything I can do for you?  Here is Klaas' email if it's something you are really concerned about:  smklaas@hotmail.com

BTW, you can't report yourself.  You need to either report someone else or have them report you.  There is a place in the email to the mods where you can make a note. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1223 on: July 26, 2009, 03:32:54 PM »

What's up?  Is there anything I can do for you?  Here is Klaas' email if it's something you are really concerned about:  smklaas@hotmail.com

BTW, you can't report yourself.  You need to either report someone else or have them report you.  There is a place in the email to the mods where you can make a note. 
its not a concern its just an observation...if i were to say i thought a minor had issues with their sexuality would it wrong?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: July 26, 2009, 03:38:19 PM »

its not a concern its just an observation...if i were to say i thought a minor had issues with their sexuality would it wrong?
sorry would it BE wrong

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: July 26, 2009, 03:49:48 PM »

LOL I think you just said it  Monkey Devil!

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: July 26, 2009, 03:51:33 PM »

i also have some concerns about jb. his behavior has been reported as being odd since lindsey disappeared, and having a felony on his juvenile record at his age is clearly concerning...i just cant wrap my head around how if he was involved he would have been able to keep it quiet this long, or would have been able to hide her somewhere. i really want to know what his juvenile offense was. i know there are cases where young teens are involved but they are usually messy, at least all of the ones i have heard of. im sure the fbi and police have access to his full juvenile record and have prob looked at him closely (i hope).  i also think we need to know if his mother can account for where jb was during the time lindsey went missing. i would hope the police asked her this question during her polygraph test but who knows. i think its time that the mother calls texas equusearch, i know that kk suggested this to her, could there be a reason she hasn't called?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: July 26, 2009, 03:51:46 PM »

adam campbell summary - update
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/adam-lee-campbell-age-31-sex-offender-yakima-wa-t232.html

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1228 on: July 26, 2009, 03:51:52 PM »

sorry would it BE wrong

mamacrazy~  Is there any valid proof of this, or is it a suspicion?  Would there be anything gained in the case for making the statement?  Does their family possibly read here, and if so, do you think they would like to have that discussed?  Personally, I would be careful when speaking about minors, especially if you have no evidence.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: July 26, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »

LOL I think you just said it  Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: July 26, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »

What's going on here?  Sorry I was away from my computer.  Is there a problem Mamacrazy?
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: July 26, 2009, 03:56:11 PM »

sorry would it BE wrong

mamacrazy~  Is there any valid proof of this, or is it a suspicion?  Would there be anything gained in the case for making the statement?  Does their family possibly read here, and if so, do you think they would like to have that discussed?  Personally, I would be careful when speaking about minors, especially if you have no evidence.  JMHO
just an observation to try to explain behavior.  i don't know about the family and i would just assume they would have a problem with homosexuality in general if they had an issue. no i have no evidence it is one of those JMO things

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: July 26, 2009, 03:57:59 PM »

eek i need advice.
it regards something i feel (jmo) about jb but i don't quite feel right about posting it.  its just a feeling i have but i don't want to ?? slander him?  not really slander but its an observation that i don't really feel comfortable posting out in the open.

You have already put it out in the open, especially with the posts you've made afterward.   

I think from an ethical point of view, it's wrong here.  You are talking about a minor.  If you have have to ask yourself these questions, maybe you should listen to the little voice and just not do it. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1233 on: July 26, 2009, 03:58:04 PM »

What's going on here?  Sorry I was away from my computer.  Is there a problem Mamacrazy?
not a real one. i'm just trying to decide if i should post an observation/thought or if i should just keep it under my hat.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1234 on: July 26, 2009, 03:58:20 PM »

i also have some concerns about jb. his behavior has been reported as being odd since lindsey disappeared, and having a felony on his juvenile record at his age is clearly concerning...i just cant wrap my head around how if he was involved he would have been able to keep it quiet this long, or would have been able to hide her somewhere. i really want to know what his juvenile offense was. i know there are cases where young teens are involved but they are usually messy, at least all of the ones i have heard of. im sure the fbi and police have access to his full juvenile record and have prob looked at him closely (i hope).  i also think we need to know if his mother can account for where jb was during the time lindsey went missing. i would hope the police asked her this question during her polygraph test but who knows. i think its time that the mother calls texas equusearch, i know that kk suggested this to her, could there be a reason she hasn't called?
I feel the same way, and am very bothered with my feelings.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: July 26, 2009, 03:58:36 PM »

eek i need advice.
it regards something i feel (jmo) about jb but i don't quite feel right about posting it.  its just a feeling i have but i don't want to ?? slander him?  not really slander but its an observation that i don't really feel comfortable posting out in the open.

You have already put it out in the open, especially with the posts you've made afterward.   

I think from an ethical point of view, it's wrong here.  You are talking about a minor.  If you have have to ask yourself these questions, maybe you should listen to the little voice and just not do it. 
heard!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: July 26, 2009, 03:59:25 PM »

Mamacrazy - I see no benefit in wondering about Lindsey's brothers sexuality.  Who the heck cares?  Now the trouble he's had with authority might be important, but not his sexuality.  I think it's inappropriate to speculate in that fashion.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: July 26, 2009, 04:02:14 PM »

Mamacrazy - I see no benefit in wondering about Lindsey's brothers sexuality.  Who the heck cares?  Now the trouble he's had with authority might be important, but not his sexuality.  I think it's inappropriate to speculate in that fashion.

heard!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: July 26, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »

mods please remove my posts

NO - We will not remove posts
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 04:45:32 PM by klaasend » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: July 26, 2009, 04:06:35 PM »

i also have some concerns about jb. his behavior has been reported as being odd since lindsey disappeared, and having a felony on his juvenile record at his age is clearly concerning...i just cant wrap my head around how if he was involved he would have been able to keep it quiet this long, or would have been able to hide her somewhere. i really want to know what his juvenile offense was. i know there are cases where young teens are involved but they are usually messy, at least all of the ones i have heard of. im sure the fbi and police have access to his full juvenile record and have prob looked at him closely (i hope).  i also think we need to know if his mother can account for where jb was during the time lindsey [/b]went missing. i would hope the police asked her this question during her polygraph test but who knows. i think its time that the mother calls texas equusearch, i know that kk suggested this to her, could there be a reason she hasn't called?
I feel the same way, and am very bothered with my feelings.

These would be things for law enforcement, not for you and me, imo.  If jb has commited a crime, remember he is a juvenile and is afforded a certain amount of protection/confidentiality under THE LAW.  JMHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.