March 18, 2024, 08:24:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657849 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: July 26, 2009, 04:44:42 PM »

ww seems ???  overly involved in this?

Well I'm not sure if he is overly involved or simply involved in a small community.  I think he needs to be looked at very thoroughly though and I'm sure LE is.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: July 26, 2009, 04:46:41 PM »

I read along here all the time, but I never post much. My biggest question is why Melissa Baum would not ask for help from Equisearch?
At this point, I would be reaching for any help possible. 

I also have a question about old hidden water wells, that may have been covered in large rocks or buildings. Is it normal to have water wells in the area? I think the simplest answer is the best. I believe from all the facts, this was a local, and Lindsay is still in the area. We all hope she is alive, but my belief is she is not. JMO
i don't know miss Mae another this that bothered me is this
“I don’t want people saying oh maybe the mom got mad at her and stashed her and now saying she ran away, I don’t want anything like that. I want everyone to know my daughter is missing,” said Melissa Baum, the missing-girl’s mother.
the tone of that seems off to me.  but who knows???

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: July 26, 2009, 04:48:06 PM »

There are some pictures of McCleary on their towns website.  These are discussing the flooding in January.  It is pretty common around that area to have flooding.   Check out this website for some picures of the drain canal we discussed, and see how wide it really is.  If this goes under the street, it is very wide, no as it appears with all the plants overgrown. 

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={E826C197-7887-4FAA-83CE-EDA999FE502B}

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1263 on: July 26, 2009, 04:57:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Sorry for the OT:

Mamacrazy? Were you looking for a mod? I'll go back to my thread, and wait for you there, k?

CBB-she found a mod.  And she found Klaasend, so she's good to go.   
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 04:59:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: July 26, 2009, 04:58:08 PM »

Maybe a local can say, but I was wondering how long the water and sewer service was provided by the McCleary city department? Have they ever done a house to house search on Lindsay's route home? My question is because I wonder how many closed water wells and septic tanks there are in the area that have never been looked at in the residential areas?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1265 on: July 26, 2009, 04:58:13 PM »

i also have some concerns about jb. his behavior has been reported as being odd since lindsey disappeared, and having a felony on his juvenile record at his age is clearly concerning...i just cant wrap my head around how if he was involved he would have been able to keep it quiet this long, or would have been able to hide her somewhere. i really want to know what his juvenile offense was. i know there are cases where young teens are involved but they are usually messy, at least all of the ones i have heard of. im sure the fbi and police have access to his full juvenile record and have prob looked at him closely (i hope).  i also think we need to know if his mother can account for where jb was during the time lindsey [/b]went missing. i would hope the police asked her this question during her polygraph test but who knows. i think its time that the mother calls texas equusearch, i know that kk suggested this to her, could there be a reason she hasn't called?
I feel the same way, and am very bothered with my feelings.

These would be things for law enforcement, not for you and me, imo.  If jb has commited a crime, remember he is a juvenile and is afforded a certain amount of protection/confidentiality under THE LAW.  JMHO

i am well aware of the laws protecting minors. just b/c i "want" to know something, as im sure most of us do doesn't mean i feel entitled to need to know that information. i'm sorry if my post came across that way.  i feel that working for child protective services for many years and seeing so many disturbing things on a daily basis makes my mind go places it probobaly shouldn't on a messageboard and i will keep these thoughts to myself from now on.

sunshine~  Thanks for explaining what you meant.  I think I read into what you posted differently than you intended.  I cannot imagine how difficult it must have been for you when you worked at CPS.  You don't really need to keep some of the thoughts to yourself that you mentioned, it's just that I've found some people believe they have a right to know things-the "feel entitled to know" that you mentioned, and want to go above and beyond the law.  I'm just cautious about things said that involve minors here, because it's an open forum.  I think we're on the same page...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1266 on: July 26, 2009, 04:59:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Sorry for the OT:

Mamacrazy? Were you looking for a mod? I'll go back to my thread, and wait for you there, k?

Taken care of CBB 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1267 on: July 26, 2009, 05:00:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Sorry for the OT:

Taken care of CBB 

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: July 26, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »

I read along here all the time, but I never post much. My biggest question is why Melissa Baum would not ask for help from Equisearch?
At this point, I would be reaching for any help possible. 

I also have a question about old hidden water wells, that may have been covered in large rocks or buildings. Is it normal to have water wells in the area? I think the simplest answer is the best. I believe from all the facts, this was a local, and Lindsay is still in the area. We all hope she is alive, but my belief is she is not. JMO

i agree, i also have concerns over why she has not asked for help from equusearch.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: July 26, 2009, 05:09:21 PM »

i was just watching this show 48 hours and the episode takes place in washington state, the  cop interviewed on this specific case involving a missing woman said that its not good to start processing an area for clues when its dark out b/c you could miss something or disturb something that you would normally find during the daylight... i know this is far fetched but maybe the cops didnt do a great search the night lindsey went missing and this gave the abductor time to hide things and or move things, especially if they are a local and not just someone passing through the area

this could be, this is what the person was thinking that guy was doing in back of the shell station the next morning when she saw him and the guy ran.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1270 on: July 26, 2009, 05:11:17 PM »

Lindsey went missing on June 26, 2009.  If there was a decomposition smell it might have been missed do to the Waste Water Flushing that was going on between 6/22 and 7/2

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={CAF3B3FA-696A-4B0F-B441-C68ADF931009}

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: July 26, 2009, 05:11:45 PM »

Maybe a local can say, but I was wondering how long the water and sewer service was provided by the McCleary city department? Have they ever done a house to house search on Lindsay's route home? My question is because I wonder how many closed water wells and septic tanks there are in the area that have never been looked at in the residential areas?

One thing that bothers me is the routine newscast that say 4 or 5 short blocks, a 10 minute walk to her home.  When you look at that area, it is not a neighborhood walk with houses on both sides of the street, this is through some very busy "high traffic" areas for the little town and it looks longer than a 10 minute walk.  She is crossing a pretty major street by the gas station.  (not like a city would consider a major street) There are many cars parked around that area. There are businesses a block over from where she was walking.  I would not let a grandchild of mine walk in the area without an adult, particularly if it was getting close to nightfall.  Perhaps I am so cautious because I have lived in more urban areas, but it is very concerning to me.  Small towns have different attitudes about such things I guess.  "it can't happen here" but it did!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: July 26, 2009, 05:16:54 PM »

hi everyone,

just been catching up on some of the latest research about adam campbell...i think its very strange that he's posting on lindsey's messageboard, i also think that his writing is terrible and wonder if hes typing like that on purpose or if he just does not know how to write a sentence/doesn't have an education/or has a learning disability or developmental disorder.

it is true that sometimes perps will try to insert themselves into an investigation. maybe adam campbell is directly involved/responsible for lindsey's disappearance and this is his way of trying to be involved and relive his crime, he prob just didn't count on people figuring out the connection.  (great work dd!)

i personally think that one person committed this abduction, who that person is im unsure of as i feel like i change my mind every other day in this case.

I think all of the info on Adam Campbell needs to be gathered up and sent to the FBI or Sheriff or both.I think a few posters on WS also sent info in on him so maybe if they get enough email about him they might do something about it?I sure hope so.

the police know about adam

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: July 26, 2009, 05:18:50 PM »

One thing that bothers me is the routine newscast that say 4 or 5 short blocks, a 10 minute walk to her home.  When you look at that area, it is not a neighborhood walk with houses on both sides of the street, this is through some very busy "high traffic" areas for the little town and it looks longer than a 10 minute walk.  She is crossing a pretty major street by the gas station.  (not like a city would consider a major street) There are many cars parked around that area. There are businesses a block over from where she was walking.  I would not let a grandchild of mine walk in the area without an adult, particularly if it was getting close to nightfall.  Perhaps I am so cautious because I have lived in more urban areas, but it is very concerning to me.  Small towns have different attitudes about such things I guess.  "it can't happen here" but it did!

I was thinking the other day about Lindsey's walk home.  There is no doubt, I would not let my child do it.  But then again I work in a field where I see bad things.  When I was a child, I walked down the street to my friends house (about 2 miles).  I rode the bike in the neighborhood (on a busy street).  I don't think my mom was a bad mother; maybe a little naive.  Or maybe times were just different then.    
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: July 26, 2009, 05:19:32 PM »

i agree it does seem longer than a ten min. walk as well.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: July 26, 2009, 05:25:05 PM »

mark klaas said on ng that he thinks the answer lies within lindsey's walk home and that everyone along that route should be interviewed. im wondering if theres anyone along that route that lives alone and would be able to hide lindsey in their home without anyone else taking notice...i am going to go look into that now.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: July 26, 2009, 05:29:47 PM »

mark klaas said on ng that he thinks the answer lies within lindsey's walk home and that everyone along that route should be interviewed. im wondering if theres anyone along that route that lives alone and would be able to hide lindsey in their home without anyone else taking notice...i am going to go look into that now.

I do not know the age of the dwellings and structures along her way. But I would be looking at the older ones first. Or vacant lots where older ones used to be.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: July 26, 2009, 05:33:44 PM »

More to the point, besides interviewing the people along the route, there should be a house to house search. I do not think that has ever been done.

Although Jessica Lunsford was killed thousands of miles away from McCleary, the lessons learned there should not be forgotten. She was buried just yards away from her own home.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: July 26, 2009, 05:35:23 PM »

More to the point, besides interviewing the people along the route, there should be a house to house search. I do not think that has ever been done.

Although Jessica Lunsford was killed thousands of miles away from McCleary, the lessons learned there should not be forgotten. She was buried ALIVE just yards away from her own home.   

SELF EDIT

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1279 on: July 26, 2009, 05:40:44 PM »

hi everyone,

just been catching up on some of the latest research about adam campbell...i think its very strange that he's posting on lindsey's messageboard, i also think that his writing is terrible and wonder if hes typing like that on purpose or if he just does not know how to write a sentence/doesn't have an education/or has a learning disability or developmental disorder.

it is true that sometimes perps will try to insert themselves into an investigation. maybe adam campbell is directly involved/responsible for lindsey's disappearance and this is his way of trying to be involved and relive his crime, he prob just didn't count on people figuring out the connection.  (great work dd!)

i personally think that one person committed this abduction, who that person is im unsure of as i feel like i change my mind every other day in this case.

I think all of the info on Adam Campbell needs to be gathered up and sent to the FBI or Sheriff or both.I think a few posters on WS also sent info in on him so maybe if they get enough email about him they might do something about it?I sure hope so.

the police know about adam
Thanks DD

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.