March 18, 2024, 10:27:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657871 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: July 26, 2009, 05:46:52 PM »

There are some pictures of McCleary on their towns website.  These are discussing the flooding in January.  It is pretty common around that area to have flooding.   Check out this website for some picures of the drain canal we discussed, and see how wide it really is.  If this goes under the street, it is very wide, no as it appears with all the plants overgrown. 

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={E826C197-7887-4FAA-83CE-EDA999FE502B}

I am goint to  bring this forward.  The website shows some of the area. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: July 26, 2009, 05:48:53 PM »

I saw Nancy Grace's interview with Melissa Baum last week. I was struck by the lack of emotion and how animated she was when she was speaking about Lindsay. I had to look twice to make sure Nancy was actually talking to Lindsay's mother, and not some acquiantance or friend. I also saw an interview last week with Lindsay's father. Although he had not seen Lindsay for over a year, he seemed much more stressed and emotional. I don't know what this means, maybe nothing....or maybe it does. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1282 on: July 26, 2009, 05:50:39 PM »

mark klaas said on ng that he thinks the answer lies within lindsey's walk home and that everyone along that route should be interviewed. im wondering if theres anyone along that route that lives alone and would be able to hide lindsey in their home without anyone else taking notice...i am going to go look into that now.
As far as I can tell,they have not searched all the homes and out buildings along Lindsey's route.I know Kara was saying a few of her neighbors were never checked and she lives right on Maple st.Also a few of the empty Beehive apartments were not checked and cleared by LE.A local from WS claims they helped cleared those empty apartments.Then you have the LE announcing for the people who live there to please check and clear any out buildings on their properties.....uummmm......WTH?
So I could kill someone,stash their body in my shed then run down to the LE station and say"check!all clear!".....

I truly believe that Lindsey was snatched by a SO who has relatives and/or friends in McCleary.He was visiting,saw Lindsey walking that looooooooooong 6-7-8 blocks and just took her.
Could be someone she saw in town a lot and thought she knew him.
Still praying for a safe return of Lindsey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: July 26, 2009, 05:52:02 PM »

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7BC0AEB3EF-38D4-4F39-A8B6-9E0AD97613D0%7D

im sure some of you have already seen this but i just wanted to post a link to the mccleary police department. i noticed they only have three officers listed in the town and are currently looking for another officer. i'm wondering if the fbi looks at the activity of police officers when a child goes missing?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: July 26, 2009, 05:53:28 PM »

http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/usnews.html

June 2009 US News

Thanks to each of you that have connected with us “George Henson” through Facebook and MySpace. Also, thanks to Kylee who is still helping to maintain the website. Since we launched the new website, we have had almost 10,000 visits.

The month started out with Robert LaCount and Adam Waldron bringing Elisabeth back from San Luis, Mexico to visit and minister after dropping off George and the worship trailer. It was a great time of fellowship during the week in San Luis. George spent the month in San Luis, finalizing the work on registering the ministry in Mexico, visiting different church families, helping Chindo and Rosario prepare to move into their new home and helping organize the first outreaches using the new worship trailer.

Elisabeth was able to spend her few weeks in Washington visiting family and sharing at Hamilton First Baptist Church, Concrete Community Bible Church, Northern Peaks Christian Fellowship and church families meeting at Dale Robertson’s and Armando Lopez’s. Harvest Vision also had a celebration at “The Well” in Mt. Vernon where Bruce Weicht joined with the musicians from Lyman Baptist church for praise and singing and Elisabeth shared her testimony and words of encouragement. A “Mexico” reunion was held when Wayne Watne came up to visit from Chehalis Valley. Wayne fixed a fish and seafood extravaganza for friends that gathered at the Henson’s home in Sedro Woolley.

We are excited that Wayne will be more actively coordinating ministry in the Chehalis Valley and we are revising the website to accommodate communication to the Chrisitan brothers and sisters that are in his sphere of influence. Please keep Wayne in prayer as he seeks to bring the body into stronger unity and increase the influence of the Chrisitan witness in that area.
(snipped)

About an hour south of McCleary:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: July 26, 2009, 05:54:43 PM »

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7BC0AEB3EF-38D4-4F39-A8B6-9E0AD97613D0%7D

im sure some of you have already seen this but i just wanted to post a link to the mccleary police department. i noticed they only have three officers listed in the town and are currently looking for another officer. i'm wondering if the fbi looks at the activity of police officers when a child goes missing?

The Grays Harbor Sheriff department is also on the case:

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/index.htm
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: July 26, 2009, 05:56:32 PM »

There are some pictures of McCleary on their towns website.  These are discussing the flooding in January.  It is pretty common around that area to have flooding.   Check out this website for some picures of the drain canal we discussed, and see how wide it really is.  If this goes under the street, it is very wide, no as it appears with all the plants overgrown. 

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={E826C197-7887-4FAA-83CE-EDA999FE502B}

I am goint to  bring this forward.  The website shows some of the area. 

Thank You. 

I have looked at that site, but it still did not answer my questions about older buildings or when water and sewer service was first offered by the city.

Does anyone know why there are no active searches going on at this time?  Obviously, not everything has been searched, even inside the town. Is there a political atmosphere there where there is a lot of struggle for power? Is there someone there that might be involved that has someone on their side to prevent any further investigation? All I have heard is they are not searching, and no one know why not. Am I wrong? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: July 26, 2009, 06:03:09 PM »

Here is the You tube copy of  Nancy Grace show about Lindsey.  It shows the  map of SO's in the area! Apparently there were searches with dogs and the rivers/ponds in area. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ3dnBUutlQ

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1288 on: July 26, 2009, 06:32:07 PM »

Here is the You tube copy of  Nancy Grace show about Lindsey.  It shows the  map of SO's in the area! Apparently there were searches with dogs and the rivers/ponds in area. 

Thanks AZSunny
9 registered SO within McCleary and that's not counting all the SO who are not registered and who are supposed to register but didn't and now are all roaming around free to do whatever their perverted little minds tell them to do.
It's a dang shame.
I also wish they would quit saying it was only a 4 block walk for Lindsey when we can see exactly how many blocks it was.
Sorry,I have to get out of here for a while.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: July 26, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »

The Grays Harbor Sheriff department is also on the case:

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/index.htm
oh thank god.  if there is only three officers in mccleary they need all the help they can get.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: July 26, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »

we have no media thread for Lindsey...i will start one but i don't know how to post vids etc.  can ya'll post all NG, local media on it as well?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1291 on: July 26, 2009, 07:04:34 PM »

Lindsey went missing on June 26, 2009.  If there was a decomposition smell it might have been missed do to the Waste Water Flushing that was going on between 6/22 and 7/2.          Now that is very upsetting, thanks for posting about this 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: July 26, 2009, 07:05:13 PM »

I have seen that video before, as I was watching the night it was aired. But watching it again brings me to why would LE go almost directly to divers in the creeks, streams and ponds to look for her, and have a helicopter searching? You start in the area where she was last seen, search there completely before you move out in circles  gradually. It appears to me that here last locations were NOT completely searched. I did see some searchers walking down the sidewalk, but it didn't look then, and it doesn't seem not that a complete search was done.

I have only started posting here, but I have been reading along. They have searched the forest many miles from there, and along the RR tracks. I have as many questions as most of you. I don't think the LE and the searches have been focused. JMO  This has been way too long for her to be gone and not found in this small remote area. I pray for her each night.

I have not come in here to stir up anyone, but am only looking at this with somewhat fresher eyes. There are many SO's in the area. And many that are flying under the radar.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: July 26, 2009, 07:18:48 PM »

Lindsey went missing on June 26, 2009.  If there was a decomposition smell it might have been missed do to the Waste Water Flushing that was going on between 6/22 and 7/2.          Now that is very upsetting, thanks for posting about this 

I agree no rose colored glasses.

Klaas ... thanks for the posting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1294 on: July 26, 2009, 07:19:11 PM »

No Rose - sometimes I'm too matter of fact about things.  Yes, very upsetting.
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1295 on: July 26, 2009, 07:20:24 PM »

DD if you read this please email me asap i need to forward u crucial info. i will post later think i need to call fbi right now sorry i cant say right now what i found out ...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: July 26, 2009, 07:22:04 PM »

DD if you read this please email me asap i need to forward u crucial info. i will post later think i need to call fbi right now sorry i cant say right now what i found out ...

Well, call them please.  an angelic monkey

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: July 26, 2009, 07:23:42 PM »

I have seen that video before, as I was watching the night it was aired. But watching it again brings me to why would LE go almost directly to divers in the creeks, streams and ponds to look for her, and have a helicopter searching? You start in the area where she was last seen, search there completely before you move out in circles  gradually. It appears to me that here last locations were NOT completely searched. I did see some searchers walking down the sidewalk, but it didn't look then, and it doesn't seem not that a complete search was done.

I have only started posting here, but I have been reading along. They have searched the forest many miles from there, and along the RR tracks. I have as many questions as most of you. I don't think the LE and the searches have been focused. JMO  This has been way too long for her to be gone and not found in this small remote area. I pray for her each night.

I have not come in here to stir up anyone, but am only looking at this with somewhat fresher eyes. There are many SO's in the area. And many that are flying under the radar.

Well, we always can use a new set of eyes.  A lot of attention has been placed on searching for SO's in the area. DD has done a lot of work in tracking these guys down, and has reported some findings to the LE.   I am troubled in that video, that have called on all of the volunteers in town to do the searching. Does that mean the 9 SO in the area also?    They say the entire town of 1500.  Who is watching the volunteers who are doing these searches.  It just really needs more police officers that are trained to do this type of investigation. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: July 26, 2009, 07:27:21 PM »

Madibabe, if you are unsure of your findings, wait for DD, otherwise start dialing that phone right now!!   How did you find this info?  gossip or fact?  If in doubt call them!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: July 26, 2009, 07:35:31 PM »

Well, we always can use a new set of eyes.  A lot of attention has been placed on searching for SO's in the area. DD has done a lot of work in tracking these guys down, and has reported some findings to the LE.   I am troubled in that video, that have called on all of the volunteers in town to do the searching. Does that mean the 9 SO in the area also?    They say the entire town of 1500.  Who is watching the volunteers who are doing these searches.  It just really needs more police officers that are trained to do this type of investigation. 

If you know, does Washington state have something like the GBI in Georgia, or the FDLE in Florida? A state investigative service, that comes in and helps small towns and difficult cases?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.