March 19, 2024, 02:02:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657910 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: July 26, 2009, 08:46:42 PM »

I think they should investigate everyone everywhere even the town's LE..EVERYONE!
I agree, and I keep wondering how is the towns people right now, is it business as usual, are kids playing and riding their bikes, is everyone looking at each other as suspect? Is the LE telling the parents to keep a close eye on their kids?

We are supposed to trust the LE right? Are we not to teach are kids that as well? I am jus sayin...this is so upsetting and even way over here in the midwest I feel a bad moral within the community as a whole and surrounding areas of McCleary WA. Authority figures or not it is sad to see the uncontrollable, discern for behaviors or SO's living in rural communities. Also in the link i posted in the MISC research thread, the forum full of surrounding community individuals have unbelievable language, the condoned violence in the community offers me no reason to believe any of these areas are safe, LE or NOT!

Unfortunately it is a fact of life all over the country. The problem has blossomed over the years. The northwest has always had a tug at people who want to do their thing and just be left alone. There are many areas they can settle, criminals and law abiders alike. Northern Idaho is another place where many strange people have chosen to be left alone. But it is not just in those areas. Little law enforcement, or law enforcement that turns their eye away is not uncommon all over the country, both in rural areas, and populated ones.

Someone is afraid in McCleary, maybe a lot of someones. They have leaned to be apathetic and just mind their own business. Not every single everyone...They need a way to come forward and the right place to go forward to. Personally, my own view, if the Tipline is at the McCleary Police Department, I am not sure that Madibabe's tip ever go very far.   JMO

I agree with you Fanny Mae, I am sorry to target a small rural community because I do not believe everyone there is this way. It is more profound when researching a small populated community and the personality it presents because of a few citizens who wish to be immoral and unethical in their ways. So again, I am sorry, I am just upset....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: July 26, 2009, 08:48:44 PM »

I am just speculating here...mind is wandering.

I read that the divorce was granted in March 09.  Just recently. 

Did the family live in Arizona before?  I thought I read that.  If so, when and why did they move back to a small town like McCleary?  Was the mother from that area?  Does she have relatives in the area?  It just seems an unlikely place to settle if you have never lived in the area. 

Does the mother have a boyfriend? 

The 'town drunk' that someone talked to that was taking pictures, did not like the family.  He said the jewlerer didn't like the family.  Probably the rambling of an old drunk, but why were they disliked, if in fact they were? 

I guess I don't have enough information, but things just aren't adding up for me. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Usually the town drunk is the one with the most knowledge. People say things around him because they think he has no validity and no one will listen to him anyway. In large cities, the beat cops usually has a snitch or two in that category who is a good source of info for what is going on in his beat.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: July 26, 2009, 08:49:56 PM »

madi is not answering her email, who did she call?  I need the number she called UGH !!!!  I have to tell them something... really this is so important
does anyone know which number she called ugh

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: July 26, 2009, 08:50:47 PM »

KLASS    I sent you email please go read

To find me:
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1344 on: July 26, 2009, 08:51:59 PM »

madi is not answering her email, who did she call?  I need the number she called UGH !!!!  I have to tell them something... really this is so important
does anyone know which number she called ugh

She said she called the tip line.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: July 26, 2009, 08:53:05 PM »

I agree with you Fanny Mae, I am sorry to target a small rural community because I do not believe everyone there is this way. It is more profound when researching a small populated community and the personality it presents because of a few citizens who wish to be immoral and unethical in their ways. So again, I am sorry, I am just upset....

No apology needed by me. I am the emotional type myself.  an angelic monkey

I know you are upset. I doubt if anyone posting here is not upset. They wouldn't be here if they weren't.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: July 26, 2009, 08:53:47 PM »

what is the tipline #?

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: July 26, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: July 26, 2009, 08:56:04 PM »

what is the tipline #?

I don't know...but i found this

... Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299 ...
findlindseybaum.com/ - Cached - Similar

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: July 26, 2009, 08:56:18 PM »

DD - check your email
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: July 26, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »

You are always faster than a speeding bullet!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1351 on: July 26, 2009, 08:58:00 PM »

And i do not like where my heart is with this either, no rose colored glasses, I seem to get a mixed emotions of thinking things about either the family involved, or the people that are suppose to serve and protect. But that is what society has been taught, but now in this day and age I do not find where I feel comfortable in trusting anyone unless proven. This is a child a little girl, this is a child who could not help herself, a child amongst all other child that needs us. So to me, although my heart feels indifferent, I believe in the investigation of everyone even the stereotyped trusted protectors! A small community can be vindictive against one another, a small community can befriend you just to get what they want. A small community can be distressed and impoverished. I feel sorry for the people of the community who are honest and noble. Very sorry for them...
I totally understand what you are saying.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1352 on: July 26, 2009, 09:00:24 PM »

OK,I'm kinda calmed down now and will try to be civil.

I found this article on the internet,interesting and especially read the 6 comments below.I'm wondering if that comment that's all in caps,is Kara?VERY sad if true.

http://secretwave101.wordpress.com/2009/07/20/vanished-and-forgotten/

I believe the silence from the media in the Lindsey Baum case has everything to do with the silence from LE.

I pray that LE/FBI knows something and ... the investigation is attempting to bring it all together.

Janet

+++++

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

So, does anyone know if there is more FBI working on this besides Assistant FBI special agent in charge, Ron Twersky?? I am almost positive that he is not from McCleary, and has a rather large district to cover. Also, the sheriff or police chief have to ask for assistance most of the time, even on a missing child. JMO
I'm not sure Fanny
Some of the locals say the FBI have taken over the investigation,some of the locals say only 1 or 2 FBI in town.I did read a while back that the investigative command center was moved to a near by town,right before the bear festival.Also,the State LE and LE from other towns were helping but who knows?
At last friday;s vigil they had 3 LE cars parked watching the vigil.Maybe they had some under cover LE mingling with the crowd?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: July 26, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »

Sorry I am upset
  an angelic monkey  I am also, sometimes it is hard for me to wrap my mind around all this. I keep hoping for things to be like when I grew up in the Midwest, and kids could be kids, running all around, we didn't have a care in the world, especially in the summer playing and swimming, but that is not going to happen again unfortunately.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: July 26, 2009, 09:02:02 PM »

I think they should investigate everyone everywhere even the town's LE..EVERYONE!
I agree, and I keep wondering how is the towns people right now, is it business as usual, are kids playing and riding their bikes, is everyone looking at each other as suspect? Is the LE telling the parents to keep a close eye on their kids?

We are supposed to trust the LE right? Are we not to teach are kids that as well? I am jus sayin...this is so upsetting and even way over here in the midwest I feel a bad moral within the community as a whole and surrounding areas of McCleary WA. Authority figures or not it is sad to see the uncontrollable, discern for behaviors or SO's living in rural communities. Also in the link i posted in the MISC research thread, the forum full of surrounding community individuals have unbelievable language, the condoned violence in the community offers me no reason to believe any of these areas are safe, LE or NOT!

Unfortunately it is a fact of life all over the country. The problem has blossomed over the years. The northwest has always had a tug at people who want to do their thing and just be left alone. There are many areas they can settle, criminals and law abiders alike. Northern Idaho is another place where many strange people have chosen to be left alone. But it is not just in those areas. Little law enforcement, or law enforcement that turns their eye away is not uncommon all over the country, both in rural areas, and populated ones.

Someone is afraid in McCleary, maybe a lot of someones. They have leaned to be apathetic and just mind their own business. Not every single everyone...They need a way to come forward and the right place to go forward to. Personally, my own view, if the Tipline is at the McCleary Police Department, I am not sure that Madibabe's tip ever go very far.   JMO
I'm afraid of that also, about the tipline.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: July 26, 2009, 09:03:50 PM »

DD - check your email

got it thanks
willl email back later

To find me:
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: July 26, 2009, 09:03:53 PM »

It is apparently being handled by the grays harbor police department, not McCleary. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: July 26, 2009, 09:03:58 PM »

Did the family live in Arizona before?  I thought I read that.  If so, when and why did they move back to a small town like McCleary?  Was the mother from that area?  Does she have relatives in the area?  It just seems an unlikely place to settle if you have never lived in the area. 

The 'town drunk' that someone talked to that was taking pictures, did not like the family.  He said the jewlerer didn't like the family.  Probably the rambling of an old drunk, but why were they disliked, if in fact they were? 

I guess I don't have enough information, but things just aren't adding up for me. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Usually the town drunk is the one with the most knowledge. People say things around him because they think he has no validity and no one will listen to him anyway. In large cities, the beat cops usually has a snitch or two in that category who is a good source of info for what is going on in his beat.
I agree with the small town drunk. It was Kara that had lived in Arizona before moving up to McCleary, I'm almost certain of that 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1358 on: July 26, 2009, 09:05:50 PM »

From reading:
Lindsey's Mama and Daddy have been separated for 2 years,the divorce was final at the beginning of this year.I thought 2 years ago they moved from TN(Mama & kids).Melissa grew up in Lacey,WA.I don't know where the Father grew up.Melissa has a few friends still living in the area.
That's all I know.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: July 26, 2009, 09:06:04 PM »

It is apparently being handled by the grays harbor police department, not McCleary. 

Thanks, that is good to know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.