March 19, 2024, 05:11:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657955 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2009, 02:02:59 AM »

I have to agree with doubledecker on Lora NOT going over to the creek.  It really isn't a good idea for anyone in the area to go out in the woods, trails creeks or wherever . (at least, not alone)..we don't know that the person who did this isn't following SM and/or other crime forums, and aware of your research.  Far better to be too paranoid, than not paranoid enough.  If any of you go walking around town, exploring, taking pics, whatever-please have someone yopu trust with you. I know you are all being careful, but at the same time, most of us leave online  'clues' unawares, that we could be traced by.  Just to be safe....

well, I am finding out a little bit more than I expected, but I have not confirmed a lot of it, but to be on the safe side, I don't think it a good idea to wander around in the woods and possibly stumble onto something you'd be better off not knowing. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2009, 02:05:53 AM »

a really quick look and I don't see a walter webb with any of these people or in the area, but like I said, it was a really quick look. 

To find me:
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2009, 02:08:14 AM »

LORA if you are reading here, don't go out to that creek

Thank you for posting my message and getting me approved to post here.  I was shocked when I saw the names that had been posted her and recognized the Woodward name from the Lewis Co Jail site.  I had been looking at the inmate list a couple of days ago trying to see if a specific person was in jail.

I am wondering if they are all involved somehow.  I think that the George P Woodard is the same person that was released 1994 -Michael Freeser was released in 1992....I wonder if they are family or possibly met in prison.

This is a stretch but the missionary/forester with the Evergreen Christian Center -could he know these people because they do have a jail ministry program?

How can we find out where they both Freeser and Woodard served their time on previous crimes?  And also if Watne is involved in the jail outreach program and would know them.  (There is another person in the Lewis
Co jail Walter Webb with the same charges as Woodard)
I found two Walter Webb's but They are both listed as TX Sex Offenders...Do You have a Date of Birth?

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2009, 02:11:48 AM »

The only Feeser that I have found listed as a sex offender is Michael and that is in all states.

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2009, 02:15:02 AM »

I checked Washington DOC for Walter Webb and came up empty for any convictions no Walter Webb's found! 

In God We Trust!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: July 12, 2009, 02:26:15 AM »

this is going to get very confusing ugh we have 2 george woodards 20 years apart living in the same house, sarah is sarah woodard/feeser, not sure which is her married name(woodard or feeser) and we have a micheal d feeser with them who is 11 years older than the michael david feeser who is the sex offender.
so now to figure this mess out

FEESER, SARAH J (Age 32)

Associated names:

WOODARD,  SARAH
ELMA, WA
SHELTON, WA
MCCLEARY, WA

Possible Relatives:

FEESER, MICHAEL D (Age 47)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

WODDARD, GEORGE P (Age 44)
WOODARD, GEORGE (Age 64)

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: July 12, 2009, 02:36:49 AM »

on that long list of feesers I posted a few posts back, I find many of them at this other address in mccleary
I won't post all the names, but they are all at this address too, so they must all be related, and now this one has this business listed as well.  I remember seeing this business listed with something I had posted about somewhere but I can't remember where.

847 ELMA MCCLEARY MCCLEARY, WA

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

GOOD GUYS USED CARS LLC Motor Vehicle Dealers (New and Used)

GOOD GUYS USED CARS LLC
 Olympia, WA
MARCH, EDGAR
(AGENT)     

GOOD GUYS USED CARS LLC
 Aberdeen, WA
Olympia, WA
 MARCH, EDGAR
(REGISTERED AGENT)
BAYDO ENTERPRISES, INC
THE BAYDOLAND COMPANY

To find me:
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: July 12, 2009, 02:37:05 AM »

Looks like to Me there are two George Woodards probably father and son...

WODDARD, GEORGE P (Age 43)

Associated names:

WOODARD, GEORGE P
 WOODARD, GEORGE T
 WOODRD, GEORGE   484 PO Box, MCCLEARY, WA 98557
1015 Oakhurst Dr #23, ELMA, WA 98541
2440 Timberlake Dr, SHELTON, WA 98584
617 Hayes St, TUMWATER, WA 98512
1041 85th Ave, OLYMPIA, WA 98501
15 Elma Hicklin Rd, MCCLEARY, WA 98557
566 PO Box, MCCLEARY, WA 98557
 Not Avail, MONTESANO, WA 
 Agean Ct, MCCLEARY, WA 98557
 70 #566, MCCLEARY, WA 98557  07/28/1965
Possible Relatives:

FEESERWOODARD, SARAH J

FEESER, SARAH J (Age 33)
WOODARD, GEORGE (Age 64)

WOODARD, GEORGE  (Age 63)  2515 Pearl St, CENTRALIA, WA 98531
484 PO Box, MCCLEARY, WA 98557
2515 Pearl St #A, CENTRALIA, WA 98531
2515 Pearl St #14, CENTRALIA, WA 98531   07/28/1945Possible Roommates / Associates:

FEESER, SARAH J (Age 33)

In God We Trust!
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #148 on: July 12, 2009, 02:39:21 AM »

I am trying to get a little understanding of the area as I know little tiny towns do things a little differently that larger towns people would do.

for instance... do the kids in McCleary go back and for to Elma a lot, are they all friends as well?  Is there a bus that goes back and for and are kids known to go visit.  so are the Elma kids in mccleary a lot and the mccleary kids over in Elma a lot?  When I lived in a tiny little town the kids were over in the town 12 miles away, back and forth as much as they were in their own town. 

another thing, being little towns, do you see a lot of the younger kids hanging out with the older ones?  where I use to live they did this all the time, it was not unusual for the younger kids to be hanging out with the teenagers.  Is that normal there as well?

are there local "hangouts" where most of these kids go.  Is there a dance in Elma where younger kids might go as well as the teens?  Do they allow younger kids in the dance?  and who sponsors these dances or chaperone's(spelling) them. 

Is it pretty easy to rent houses in the area without credit checks etc, or without someone having to prove who they really are?  also it there a lot of turnover of people moving in and out of the area. 

Is there any kind of "seasonal" work around the area which might bring in people from out of the area?  if so, what? when. 

are there campgrounds around where people come to stay?

if someone were to go fishing what are the most likely places? 

are there locked gates in the forested area, where only the loggers of owners can get through? 

are there old hunting cabins around? 

I looked on mining maps for mines, gravel pits that sort of thing where there might be old buildings where no one ever goes anymore, do you know where anything like that might be.  is there a known mining district in the area?  I found a LOT of pits listed on of mining maps, but I don't know what "kind" of pits these are, some I know are gravel pits and quarries, but there are others with just state they are closed pits/mines.  what do they mine in the area.

Is there any kind of crops they pick around the area that would draw migratory workers to the area?  if so, what, when.

sorry for all of the questions but if I can know these things it really helps me to think and also pull up stuff on old maps we have access to
The kids do travel between Elma and mccleary alot. There is grays harbor transit that runs about every hour or so.
Yes the kids do all pretty much know eachother after the 5th grade. They have the choice to attend Elma middle
school and high school. The middle school starts in 6th grade in Elma and there is no high school in Mccleary.

Elma has a Dance every Friday usually. I know the lady who runs it. Yes there are all ages there. She and my daughter just chaperoned the
last dance Ronda will do the night that Lindsey went missing.  Ronda's son just died a month ago of an overdose of his medication.
He went to school with my son. Austin Burrows was 19 years old. So there is another person who does the dance. He is a girlfriend
of mines father. He does it with his 16 year old granddaughter. She downloads the hip music and he makes sure everything runs smooth.
I myself would never put him on a suspect list as he is about 65 years old and is the local Santa. I mean really for 15 years he
has decorated his home with hundreds of lights and stands out handing out candy canes in his drive for the three days  before Christmas.
Him and his wife  also raise goats and take them to the fair every year. He has been a very dedicated man in our comunity for many years.
Besides he is rarely alone. He is either with his wife, his friend that helps him with the fair, or his daughter and grandkids.
But you can look at everyone including myself as far as I am concerned if it gets Lindsey home in the fastest possible time. Smile
  As for rentinghouses I think they do credit checks for the most part, but i am sure there r some who don't.
Farm work is where the migrant workers go, and a nursery called Briggs. About a week ago there were 90 hispanics deported from there.
They also Peel bark and pick slou brush. I remember when my kids were young about 15 years ago there were fights in the woods over bark
and slou brush territory. A few were shot and killed in the woods over it.
  Camp grounds are at Shaffer state park. You must register but they do not check ID. Also RV parks there are 2 in Elma with lots of people
there all the time as I can tell.
 Fishing .... usually the chehalis River or Whynoochie River. The chehalis runs on the back part of our property.
There only few locked gates on log roads. Anyone can travel from town to town on the back log roads easy if they are not like mer and get lost at every turn Smile
  I have not seen and hunting cabins around but..... there is a old logging comunity way out in the woods called Saginaw's.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://content.lib.washington.edu/cgi-bin/showfile.exe%3FCISOROOT%3D/clarkkinsey%26CISOPTR%3D1411&imgrefurl=http://content.lib.washington.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php%3FCISOROOT%3D/clarkkinsey%26CISOPTR%3D1411%26CISOBOX%3D1%26REC%3D7&usg=__w1z4t7E0YOGmtBSmgBREkVOcsqU=&h=618&w=768&sz=105&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=_ZsTJbrWhanQwM:&tbnh=114&tbnw=142&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsaginaw%2527s%2Blog%2Bcamp%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7GGLJ%26um%3D1
http://www.historicbrooklyntavern.com/saginaw.htm

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 12, 2009, 02:41:45 AM »

I am guessing here but I am beginning to think
sarah j woodward married michael d feeser
the two george woodwards listed with them are her brother and her father.(20 years apart in age)
this is just a guess.

so who is this michael d feeser.  He is only 11 yrs older than the sex offender michael david feeser, so it is not his father, maybe a cousin or uncle?

To find me:
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2009, 02:43:48 AM »

a really quick look and I don't see a walter webb with any of these people or in the area, but like I said, it was a really quick look. 

Walter George Webb age 39.  Arrested on or about June 1st 2009.  Has not yet been convicted so most likely would not show up in SO Registry unless he had a previous record?

Father is Walter L Webb  Age 74, Mother Wanda Age 74 and sister is also Wanda.  I happen to know who his father is, that is why I looked to see what he was in jail for.  I thought at first it was the Dad - so I did some searching.  I found a small article in the Olympian Newspaper and a people search showed he has lived in Olympia, Tumwater and Chehalis Washington. 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2009, 02:43:51 AM »

Looks like to Me there are two George Woodards probably father and son...

WODDARD, GEORGE P (Age 43)

Associated names:

WOODARD, GEORGE P
 WOODARD, GEORGE T
 WOODRD, GEORGE   484 PO Box, MCCLEARY, WA 98557
2440 Timberlake Dr, SHELTON, WA 98584
617 Hayes St, TUMWATER, WA 98512
1041 85th Ave, OLYMPIA, WA 98501
566 PO Box, MCCLEARY, WA 98557
 Not Avail, MONTESANO, WA 
 Agean Ct, MCCLEARY, WA 98557
 70 #566, MCCLEARY, WA 98557  07/28/1965
Possible Relatives:

FEESERWOODARD, SARAH J

FEESER, SARAH J (Age 33)
WOODARD, GEORGE (Age 64)

WOODARD, GEORGE  (Age 63)  2515 Pearl St, CENTRALIA, WA 98531
484 PO Box, MCCLEARY, WA 98557
2515 Pearl St #A, CENTRALIA, WA 98531
2515 Pearl St #14, CENTRALIA, WA 98531   07/28/1945Possible Roommates / Associates:

FEESER, SARAH J (Age 33)

up there in your post is

that would be the 10 block of elma hicklin road so that is the address of the sex offender michael david feeser, so they are related somehow.

To find me:
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2009, 02:46:15 AM »

the two george woodwards listed with them are her brother and her father.(20 years apart in age)
this is just a guess.

so who is this michael d feeser.  He is only 11 yrs older than the sex offender michael david feeser, so it is not his father, maybe a cousin or uncle?
I'm thinking that the Micheal D Freeser that is listed as 47 is probably a typo and it is really the Michael Freeser that is 36....I find this all the time on different research sites such as private eye, searchbug, and switchboard. 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 12, 2009, 02:50:43 AM »

this is just a guess.

I'm thinking that the Micheal D Freeser that is listed as 47 is probably a typo and it is really the Michael Freeser that is 36....I find this all the time on different research sites such as private eye, searchbug, and switchboard. 
Oops..typing names wrong Freeser s/b Feeser......I'm going to call it a night...I'll check in tomorrow to see if I can do anything to help....

Good Night Monkeys!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: July 12, 2009, 02:54:50 AM »

a thought, the michael d feeser age 47 in the data base for some reason might have the age off by 10 years, could be a typo when they entered the info. if so, then it would be he is really 37 and he would be the right age for the sex offender one.  he would also be about right to be married to sarah j woodard/feeser as she is 33 and he would then be 4 years older than she is.  being these people are listed at the 10 block of elma hilkins road it has to be the same house as the sex offender is listed at.  so I am wonder and thinking the age in the database is off.

I need a marriage record for sarah j woodard and michael d feeser and see what age he really is.  I believe they are married and the georges are her brother and father. 

let me go dig

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 12, 2009, 02:56:45 AM »

this is just a guess.

Oops..typing names wrong Freeser s/b Feeser......I'm going to call it a night...I'll check in tomorrow to see if I can do anything to help....

Good Night Monkeys!  an angelic monkey

haha we are thinkig the very same thing about the age, a typo error.  yes I think we will find we are right about this.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 12, 2009, 02:59:48 AM »

thank you for all of that info madibabe, I just did not want to quote that post and have all that repost LOL
it helps a lot to know all these things, gives us more ideas what is going on in the area and where we might look etc.  I am so tired right now I can't even comment but will tomorrow.  my brain is spun 

To find me:
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #157 on: July 12, 2009, 03:15:12 AM »

on that long list of feesers I posted a few posts back, I find many of them at this other address in mccleary
I won't post all the names, but they are all at this address too, so they must all be related, and now this one has this business listed as well.  I remember seeing this business listed with something I had posted about somewhere but I can't remember where.

847 ELMA MCCLEARY MCCLEARY, WA

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

GOOD GUYS USED CARS LLC Motor Vehicle Dealers (New and Used)

GOOD GUYS USED CARS LLC
 Olympia, WA
MARCH, EDGAR
(AGENT)     

GOOD GUYS USED CARS LLC
 Aberdeen, WA
Olympia, WA
 MARCH, EDGAR
(REGISTERED AGENT)
BAYDO ENTERPRISES, INC
THE BAYDOLAND COMPANY

Can you see if this george has been married before and divorced?
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #158 on: July 12, 2009, 03:24:38 AM »

The Freesers are Tweekers. At least most of them. There is a son of I think Rhonda that is not into drugs, but otherwise even the mother is last I knew. I went to school with Tracy Feeser who died at the brady boat lonch after diving in and breaking his neck. Very sad story really as Ronda was pregnant and they were high school sweethearts.  But there family is all messed up now.   I hear of them often causing some kind of trouble.  Hey Double decker if I email you a name can you look him up and tell me what you find as I do not want to post for my own pertection on this one.  Thanks
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: July 12, 2009, 03:25:50 AM »

I have to go to sleep ugh, making a note here so I don't forget to look at this tomrrow
dwight feeser grays harbor county appealing a murder change for murder of brian sheets.
http://www.courts.wa.gov/content/Briefs/A02/339617%20appellant.pdf

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.