March 19, 2024, 04:14:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657932 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: July 27, 2009, 03:50:18 PM »

Considering Melissa Baum has passed a polygraph in regards to her involvement in the disappearance of her daughter ... I will go out on a limb and suggest that she is between a rock and a hard place concerning whether she truly desires the truth to be exposed.
Just speculating.
Janet
Janet, are you saying Lindsey's mother doesn't want the truth to be exposed?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: July 27, 2009, 03:51:22 PM »

While reading on WS, I saw a posting of something I hadn't considered.  The visiblity of the small pool the girls had been playing in all day.  It is right on Main Street and is visible from the intersection by the gas station.  Could someone have been watching the girls in the pool that day, and then taken an opportunity to take Lindsey?  Makes me shudder.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1542 on: July 27, 2009, 03:51:27 PM »

I've been reading & reading all these posts and racking my brain trying to understand what is happening with this case.  Nothing about this makes sense at all.  

My gut tells me they know what happened to Lindsey (the community) & are afraid to say anything because of who the perp is. 

Also, I do know that sometimes people know or see things & will not get involved for whatever reason.

It seems very odd to me that the whole community would be this way even if they do not like the family for whatever reason, you would still think they would be willing to help find a missing child. 

Somebody knows something.  I find it hard to believe that a child can just disappear a few blocks from home in a small town where everybody knows everybody's business & nobody saw or heard anything. 

Something smells rotten in McCleary. 

IF the f.b.i. is still handling the case then I feel good that they will figure this out.  I just hope it isn't too late for Lindsey.

There just seems to be some strange behavior in that town & the surrounding area. 

WHERE IS LINDSEY? 

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: July 27, 2009, 03:59:10 PM »

Does anyone know why KaraK quit posting?
Fanny Mae, if I was her, I wouldn't post here either.  First there was all the finger pointing as to "how could you" let her walk home alone, etc., next was the calling her a liar about what time it was light or not, then there was the ad nausem about which "minute" Lindsey left the house, then there was the self-righteous "I would never . . ." and on and on and on.  None of which was directed at helping find Lindsey, just crap IMO.  She came on here to help and was torn to shreds.  She didn't mind being looked at and dissected, but then her parts where thrown in the wind.
Also, while I'm on my own tear DD, I agree that all these "praying" souls need to get off their proverbial knees and actually do something, like help find a center.  It is so much easier to sit back on our collective arses and speculate.
The post from WS was edited, striking about the fire, but oh boy! we already have the brother as being sexually abused.  Talk about a grrrrrr!  No wonder Kara doesn't post here folks! JMHO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: July 27, 2009, 04:06:50 PM »

Considering Melissa Baum has passed a polygraph in regards to her involvement in the disappearance of her daughter ... I will go out on a limb and suggest that she is between a rock and a hard place concerning whether she truly desires the truth to be exposed.
Just speculating.
Janet

No idea.

Just speculating.

I have never made it a secret that I believe the residents and respective properties ... between where the witness observed Lindsey on Maple two blocks from home ... should be questioned and search.

I have never made it a secret that the revealed underlying dynamics encompassing Josh Baum should dictate that Lindsey's brother is questioned and the Baum property searched.

I have never made it a secret that I consider Wayne Watnee's connection to both Josh and Lindsey as well as the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence ... should imply that this man is questioned and his property searched.

Think about precious Jessica Lundford.  Think about where the perp lived.  Think about were her little body was found weeks following her disapearance.

Granted ... the investigation did focus on the grandfather and father as persons of interest but ... failed to consider that a known sex offender was residing an eye view away.

In my opinion ... the residents along that two block stretch ... Josh Baum and ... Wayne Watnee are being given a free pass as persons of interest in the process of elimination.  Why?

I pray that I am all wrong and ... the investigation has questoned these people as persons of interest and ... have been eliminated as suspects.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: July 27, 2009, 04:09:14 PM »

Just offering up some additional information about a church in McCleary, that was mentioned a long, long time ago, first week in July as I recall by a poster, and I don't believe anything ever came of it.  The reason I bring it back to the present is that Wayne Watne is TOTALLY involved with this ministry.

The first article about the vigil, stated that Wayne Watne was a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church in Olympia.  Well how about the McCleary Campus, as they call it?  Find it here on MySpace and open the photos if there's any doubt that WW is definitely a part of this ministry.   http://www.myspace.com/mceccgroup1.  And I believe the location of this church is on, what could be considered, Lindsey's route home.

I believe it was Madibabe who posted her dream on the other Lindsey thread and another SM local responded that while doing some garage sale stuff, she remembers that there is a church in this part of town, with a broken down house, all boarded up next door.  This is probably that church.

Also, doesn't WW live on the same street, about a block away?  And why does WW have so many address posted here and there?  Current ones.  Mt. Vernon is still showing up, Olympia is still showing up, and nothing I can find for McCleary yet.  Probably renting.

And while I'm at it.  I watched the video of the last vigil the other night.  I am not a preacher or a minister or a missionary, but I would have been able to say a lot more to that meager audience.  And I hope that WW did say more than what was videoed, "All we can do is hope."  Well, that's a bunch of hogwash.  All we can do is hope?  There's a lot more that "we" can do than simply hope.  And most of you have articulated that perfectly here in the last few pages.  It seemed like the voice of apathy, or perhaps something else altogether.

Passionately submitted.

Interesting - ever notice how most churches have white vans?   Sure wish I weren't so behind on this case.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1546 on: July 27, 2009, 04:09:40 PM »

just a note, fire setting can be a sign of sexual abuse in children. i have seen it a lot in my line of work.
I had seen that post that Karma was talking about from WS. And I wondered if that may be why the boy was in trouble because of something like that. When I was a kid the people across the street their youngest son was always playing around with matches. Just to throw this out there, could it be that some of the people don't want to help is because they don't like the Baum family, maybe because of something that one of the kids or the mom did? That kind of thing spreads fast through a small town, and it's wrong that someone doesn't want to help because of perhaps a grievance with the family, but that doesn't surprise me at all.
No Rose,did you get to read the whole post before it was squashed?

It was links to his juvi charges or court schedule something to that effect. He did have a court date the day after Lindsey said "my brother is going to juvi", on her myspace page.

I am sure she heard her mom talking about how if he pleaded guilty or was found guilty that juvi could be one of the options for the judge to  hand down for her brother. She probably assumed he would be going and posted as such.

jmo
I saw his juvi charges yesterday,court dates/bail/fines.But we don't know what he was charged with,only know it was a felony whatever it was.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1547 on: July 27, 2009, 04:10:29 PM »

While reading on WS, I saw a posting of something I hadn't considered.  The visiblity of the small pool the girls had been playing in all day.  It is right on Main Street and is visible from the intersection by the gas station.  Could someone have been watching the girls in the pool that day, and then taken an opportunity to take Lindsey?  Makes me shudder.   
Makes me shudder also, but the condition of that house and yard upset me as well.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: July 27, 2009, 04:11:51 PM »

Fanny Mae, if I was her, I wouldn't post here either.  First there was all the finger pointing as to "how could you" let her walk home alone, etc., next was the calling her a liar about what time it was light or not, then there was the ad nausem about which "minute" Lindsey left the house, then there was the self-righteous "I would never . . ." and on and on and on.  None of which was directed at helping find Lindsey, just crap IMO.  She came on here to help and was torn to shreds.  She didn't mind being looked at and dissected, but then her parts where thrown in the wind.
Also, while I'm on my own tear DD, I agree that all these "praying" souls need to get off their proverbial knees and actually do something, like help find a center.  It is so much easier to sit back on our collective arses and speculate.
The post from WS was edited, striking about the fire, but oh boy! we already have the brother as being sexually abused.  Talk about a grrrrrr!  No wonder Kara doesn't post here folks! JMHO

Sister,  I don't believe anyone said that Josh had been sexually abused.  I believe that what was said was that children that start fires may have a connection to sexual abuse.  Since we are very busy looking at SO that maybe involved with Lindsey's disappearance, and Josh and Lindsey had many of the same contacts, would it be unreasonable to look for that type of connection?     Maybe I am sitting on "my collective arse" and speculating, but if the speculation gets us closer to finding Lindsey, or the perpatrator, I will consider myself a contributor by looking at all aspects of the equation.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: July 27, 2009, 04:11:53 PM »

Just speculating.
Janet

No idea.

Just speculating.

I have never made it a secret that I believe the residents and respective properties ... between where the witness observed Lindsey on Maple two blocks from home ... should be questioned and search.

I have never made it a secret that the revealed underlying dynamics encompassing Josh Baum should dictate that Lindsey's brother is questioned and the Baum property searched.

I have never made it a secret that I consider Wayne Watnee's connection to both Josh and Lindsey as well as the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence ... should imply that this man is questioned and his property searched.

Think about precious Jessica Lundford.  Think about where the perp lived.  Think about were her little body was found weeks following her disapearance.

Granted ... the investigation did focus on the grandfather and father as persons of interest but ... failed to consider that a known sex offender was residing an eye view away.

In my opinion ... the residents along that two block stretch ... Josh Baum and ... Wayne Watnee are being given a free pass as persons of interest in the process of elimination.  Why?

I pray that I am all wrong and ... the investigation has questoned these people as persons of interest and ... have been eliminated as suspects.

Janet

Makes me wonder if they even heard about the Sandra Cantu case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1550 on: July 27, 2009, 04:14:05 PM »

I question the wisdom of letting ten year old Lindsey walk the streets of McCleary without supervision ... without contacting her Mother that she was on the way home but ... when I consider the timing of witness' observation of Lindsey on Maple ... two blocks from her home and ... Scott Williams' passing of a lie detector test ... I believe Kara Kampen and ... I appreciated her input to the forum.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: July 27, 2009, 04:16:24 PM »

AZSunny!!!

I have been waiting for ya.

Meet you in the Natalee Holloway forum.

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: July 27, 2009, 04:16:49 PM »

AZSunny!!!

I have been waiting for ya.

Meet you in the Natalee Holloway forum.

Janet
OK,  be right there

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: July 27, 2009, 04:21:03 PM »

This may be far fetched but at this point why not throw this out there. Is there anyway that Lindsey could have gone somewhere around the area to maybe waste time or think or whatever and had an accident? That is why I asked about the water tower, is there any way she could have been up on there, can you fall in a water tower? I'm sure this sounds stupid, but I'm just wondering. I saw a movie once where a body was found in a water tower. Something is so off on this, and I just keep feeling something happened at her home. I don't know why I feel that someone didn't grab her, and I'm driving myself crazy over this. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: July 27, 2009, 04:21:57 PM »

AZSunny, couldn't agree more -- the collective arse was to the folks in McCleary who read here and comment and are not willing to help set up a center.
I too appreciated Kara's comments.  She was trying to be most helpful.
Janet, thanks for your thoughts, which I have read before, I just wanted an answer to your speculation.  Appreciate you providing it.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: July 27, 2009, 04:38:31 PM »

I've been reading & reading all these posts and racking my brain trying to understand what is happening with this case.  Nothing about this makes sense at all.  

My gut tells me they know what happened to Lindsey (the community) & are afraid to say anything because of who the perp is. 

Also, I do know that sometimes people know or see things & will not get involved for whatever reason.

It seems very odd to me that the whole community would be this way even if they do not like the family for whatever reason, you would still think they would be willing to help find a missing child. 

Somebody knows something.  I find it hard to believe that a child can just disappear a few blocks from home in a small town where everybody knows everybody's business & nobody saw or heard anything. 

Something smells rotten in McCleary. 

IF the f.b.i. is still handling the case then I feel good that they will figure this out.  I just hope it isn't too late for Lindsey.

There just seems to be some strange behavior in that town & the surrounding area. 

WHERE IS LINDSEY? 

This is all very confusing, usually a town gathers together, and help each other. This is the opposite, sort of like acting like this didn't happen, all very strange. I wonder if the mom is getting some support from neighbors, like giving her a ride to places, bringing in a meal once in awhile?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1556 on: July 27, 2009, 04:42:18 PM »

I think that's a possibility.Also,where the girls were swimming at all day(the day Lindsey went missing),the girls that weren't friends any longer with Lindsey,had just made up with her(and possibly Kayla?)and they were friends again....going by Kara's posts.I'm wondering if these girls had older siblings.Borrowed these pics from WS.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1557 on: July 27, 2009, 04:45:01 PM »

Is that like a junk yard where the pool is?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: July 27, 2009, 04:46:30 PM »

AZSunny, couldn't agree more -- the collective arse was to the folks in McCleary who read here and comment and are not willing to help set up a center.
I too appreciated Kara's comments.  She was trying to be most helpful.
Janet, thanks for your thoughts, which I have read before, I just wanted an answer to your speculation.  Appreciate you providing it.

The reason I asked about KaraK is I went back to her posts earlier, and she was quite forthcoming about things that were posted. I know there was a lot of judgemetal posts early on, but toward the middle of July when she stopped posting it didn't seem to be as bad. Most of the stuff about her relatives and live in "old man" had already been discussed. It just seemed to me that she stopped abruptly. That was why I asked. She always did seem to be forthcoming and much more involved that Melissa.

Unfortunately, KaraK WAS one of the last know people to see Lindsay. Of course, people are going to look and dig. It is the nature of asking questions. Life is not always fair, and I know she didn't ask for this to happen to her. Please know, that I am not being critical of her.

I do not live in McCleary, and I do not know what the dynamic is there. But is sure does sound like it is occurring with people to turn their backs on a missing 12 year old, and there has to be some reason for it.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1559 on: July 27, 2009, 04:47:06 PM »

Sister,  I don't believe anyone said that Josh had been sexually abused.  I believe that what was said was that children that start fires may have a connection to sexual abuse.  Since we are very busy looking at SO that maybe involved with Lindsey's disappearance, and Josh and Lindsey had many of the same contacts, would it be unreasonable to look for that type of connection?     Maybe I am sitting on "my collective arse" and speculating, but if the speculation gets us closer to finding Lindsey, or the perpatrator, I will consider myself a contributor by looking at all aspects of the equation.
Thank you AZSunny,very well said.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.