March 19, 2024, 03:24:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657922 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1560 on: July 27, 2009, 04:52:18 PM »

This may be far fetched but at this point why not throw this out there. Is there anyway that Lindsey could have gone somewhere around the area to maybe waste time or think or whatever and had an accident? That is why I asked about the water tower, is there any way she could have been up on there, can you fall in a water tower? I'm sure this sounds stupid, but I'm just wondering. I saw a movie once where a body was found in a water tower. Something is so off on this, and I just keep feeling something happened at her home. I don't know why I feel that someone didn't grab her, and I'm driving myself crazy over this. 
That's also possible and I hope they did check the water towers.However,everyone keeps saying how Lindsey was afraid of the dark and didn't like being out in the dark so I think she would have hurried home.Another also,I'll have to try and find the post but Kara told us Lindsey was very afraid of the dark but in one post to us she stated something about the kids that live on the street over from Lindsey were not allowed to hang out with her and Josh because they stayed out after dark.   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1561 on: July 27, 2009, 04:55:07 PM »

Is that like a junk yard where the pool is?
I don't think so     

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1562 on: July 27, 2009, 04:56:38 PM »

This may be far fetched but at this point why not throw this out there. Is there anyway that Lindsey could have gone somewhere around the area to maybe waste time or think or whatever and had an accident? That is why I asked about the water tower, is there any way she could have been up on there, can you fall in a water tower? I'm sure this sounds stupid, but I'm just wondering. I saw a movie once where a body was found in a water tower. Something is so off on this, and I just keep feeling something happened at her home. I don't know why I feel that someone didn't grab her, and I'm driving myself crazy over this. 
That's also possible and I hope they did check the water towers.However,everyone keeps saying how Lindsey was afraid of the dark and didn't like being out in the dark so I think she would have hurried home.Another also,I'll have to try and find the post but Kara told us Lindsey was very afraid of the dark but in one post to us she stated something about the kids that live on the street over from Lindsey were not allowed to hang out with her and Josh because they stayed out after dark.   
This just doesn't make any sense. I think that I read on WS, that some of the kids couldn't play with her because of lack of supervision, and like you just posted that they stayed out after dark. If you are afraid of the dark, you certainly aren't outside playing in the dark  I'm still questioning that statement from Melissa about Josh wandering. Wandering at all hours of the day and night?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1563 on: July 27, 2009, 04:58:55 PM »

This just doesn't make any sense. I think that I read on WS, that some of the kids couldn't play with her because of lack of supervision, and like you just posted that they stayed out after dark. If you are afraid of the dark, you certainly aren't outside playing in the dark  I'm still questioning that statement from Melissa about Josh wandering. Wandering at all hours of the day and night?
I'm not sure what she meant...maybe she meant he is a loner and just wanders around town   

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: July 27, 2009, 04:59:41 PM »

Karma or someone who knows how to bump, Muffy posted a picture of Lindsey in a pool (credit to Pink Angel) and it looks like a regular swimming pool.  It's on the photo thread.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1565 on: July 27, 2009, 05:00:49 PM »

I'm not sure what she meant...maybe she meant he is a loner and just wanders around town   
I guess we could listen to that radio show she did to get the exact content....but I just ate dinner and don't want to make myself sick listening to michelle bart.   

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1566 on: July 27, 2009, 05:02:14 PM »

Karma or someone who knows how to bump, Muffy posted a picture of Lindsey in a pool (credit to Pink Angel) and it looks like a regular swimming pool.  It's on the photo thread.
I have that photo.....

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1567 on: July 27, 2009, 05:04:07 PM »

I have that photo.....

For what it's worth,I think this is an older image of Lindsey.Look how small Josh is.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1568 on: July 27, 2009, 05:06:00 PM »

I have that photo.....

For what it's worth,I think this is an older image of Lindsey.Look how small Josh is.

Ooppsss,forgot the photo.

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1569 on: July 27, 2009, 05:06:14 PM »

sorry, I don't see Josh
somewhere I thought I had read there was a public pool, but again -- again, I could be mistaken.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: July 27, 2009, 05:07:07 PM »

I see him now, yes, I agree, older photo.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1571 on: July 27, 2009, 05:07:23 PM »

I have that photo.....

I think so too, and that is a pool maybe at a Y or a school.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1572 on: July 27, 2009, 05:08:07 PM »

I hope is it okay to say this...

I have been told they did search the water towers.  If she had have crawled up the stairs or whatever they have to get up there, and fell in, they would have known she went up the stairs.  so they would have looked if she went up there.  so at least she is most likely not in the water towers. 

I also have an update on yesterday... I don't know how much I should say etc, but here is the basics.  Adam Campbell was positively 100% id'd by someone as being seen with Lindsey.  but they checked it out and Adam has a 100% legit solid tight alibi where he was during that week and he was two states away.  So rule him out.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1573 on: July 27, 2009, 05:08:14 PM »

I see him now, yes, I agree, older photo.
I think(ICBW)that Kara said they don't have a community pool in McCleary.

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: July 27, 2009, 05:09:30 PM »

however this now tells me we might be looking for someone who looks very much like adam.

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1575 on: July 27, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »

I have been told they did search the water towers.  If she had have crawled up the stairs or whatever they have to get up there, and fell in, they would have known she went up the stairs.  so they would have looked if she went up there.  so at least she is most likely not in the water towers. 

I also have an update on yesterday... I don't know how much I should say etc, but here is the basics.  Adam Campbell was positively 100% id'd by someone as being seen with Lindsey.  but they checked it out and Adam has a 100% legit solid tight alibi where he was during that week and he was two states away.  So rule him out.
Isn't he a SO?Doesn't he have to have the OK to move out of state or to travel out of state?When was he seen with Lindsey....if you can say DD?

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: July 27, 2009, 05:12:30 PM »

dd, could you post Adam's pix again.  Maybe someone from McCleary reading will know of someone that looks similar.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1577 on: July 27, 2009, 05:13:07 PM »

however this now tells me we might be looking for someone who looks very much like adam.
I think we need a SO thread to put all of this into with pictures if possible.Do you have a pic of him?

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1578 on: July 27, 2009, 05:14:31 PM »

Wow, thanks for those two updates, much appreciated. Why would Adam be seen with Lindsey, he is so much older, is he perhaps a family friend?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: July 27, 2009, 05:16:31 PM »

everything on adam is here
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/adam-lee-campbell-age-31-sex-offender-yakima-wa-t232.html

feel free to copy it over or use what you need to.  I don't mind.  but also be sure to add that he was tracked down and questioned and he does have a solid alibi to prove he was two states away all through that time period. 

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.