March 18, 2024, 08:00:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657846 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1760 on: July 28, 2009, 01:41:19 PM »

one other thing, she saw these two men in the area where jeffrey smiley was.... fort lewis property.  you have to wonder, what is it with fort lewis property and these SO's?  are they camped out there homeless? 
That has been bothering me for awhile now. Is Fort Lewis closed, or is the base still open?
Fort Lewis is an active base. The area around Roy is used for training exercises.
Thank-you, that sure is taking a big chance    There is a base by us here in So Cal that has been closed for sometime, and before they started to build a giant park on the land, it was a ghost town, and I can imagine how many people were maybe in the old housing and doing things on the property that they shouldn't have been doing.
concernedmommyinwa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1761 on: July 28, 2009, 01:48:54 PM »

I just wanted to add one more bit of information, maybe it will help. My husband was told the LE involved is a WSP officer. There is a WSP training academy here that can accommodate 120 students for training. So this person could have nothing to do with Lindsey's case as an officer I guess. Anyway, just thought I would add that additional info.
I'm not familiar with WSP training.
Sorry, Washington State Patrol training academy. Cadets go here to train to become officers, and officers come here for refresher training, or whatever.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1762 on: July 28, 2009, 01:49:39 PM »

I just wanted to add one more bit of information, maybe it will help. My husband was told the LE involved is a WSP officer. There is a WSP training academy here that can accommodate 120 students for training. So this person could have nothing to do with Lindsey's case as an officer I guess. Anyway, just thought I would add that additional info.

the clue:  follow the STATE LAW

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1763 on: July 28, 2009, 01:51:28 PM »

he is the STATE police, like a STATE Trouper, do they have those up there? do they call they STATE TROUPERS?

where is the training center, what town? and is this training for STATE police?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
concernedmommyinwa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: July 28, 2009, 01:52:43 PM »

he is the STATE police, like a STATE Trouper, do they have those up there? do they call they STATE TROUPERS?

Yes they are state troopers. The training center is in Shelton and it is for the State Patrol.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: July 28, 2009, 01:53:54 PM »

the clue:  follow the STATE LAW

yes and I found the word trouper in there when trying to decipher that.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: July 28, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »

Yes they are state troopers. The training center is in Shelton and it is for the State Patrol.

thank you very much, back to adam's message.  let me look at something

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: July 28, 2009, 01:57:03 PM »

The Washington State Patrol Training Division administers all training programs for employees and is responsible for identifying, developing and implementing the department's training programs. The division conducts training at the WSP Training Academy and throughout the state. Training for other law enforcement agencies is also provided by the division, which is nationally recognized for its Emergency Vehicle Operators Training Program.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: July 28, 2009, 01:57:38 PM »

Following a rigorous selection process, trooper cadets attend a 26-week basic training course

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1769 on: July 28, 2009, 01:59:41 PM »

I'm not familiar with WSP training.
Sorry, Washington State Patrol training academy. Cadets go here to train to become officers, and officers come here for refresher training, or whatever.
Thanks 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: July 28, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »

The division provides training for other law enforcement agencies as well and is recognized as one of the finest public safety training institutions in the nation.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: July 28, 2009, 02:01:20 PM »

situated amid 190 acres of evergreen forests with occasional vistas of the Olympic Mountains. Initially dedicated in 1969, the training complex includes: an administration building, dormitories for 96 live-in students,

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: July 28, 2009, 02:02:34 PM »

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/about/about.htm

can anyone find a "white house" photo in here?  or a name "whitehouse" or anything

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: July 28, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »

Adam
07/21/2009
17:07 h
Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Adam
07/21/2009
17:09 h
About follow in the State Law without alone of kids age young gone after someone take stolen kids in the State Law very wrong I will happy more support more information ok. Don't worry about it

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: July 28, 2009, 02:04:54 PM »

January 19, 2009

Two Wash. officers fired over Facebook indiscretions

Washington State Patrol Cadet Math Blahut was forced to resign from the state patrol on Jan. 9 after officials received a complaint about content on his Facebook page.

And Kennewick police Officer Matthew Winckler was fired from the force while he was at the police academy because of comments he posted on his blog.

http://www.policeone.com/police-technology/articles/1776582-Two-Wash-officers-fired-over-Facebook-indiscretions/
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1775 on: July 28, 2009, 02:07:30 PM »

rules, what the heck is rules? is that someone's name?

r u le's

sur le
sir le

support
P troups

50 state of world
NATION

what the heck is he saying, let me look at something else

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: July 28, 2009, 02:08:57 PM »

is there are state trooper named
rules
whitehouse

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: July 28, 2009, 02:09:30 PM »

from their website:
investigation · Crime Scene Response Team
The Washington State Patrol Crime Scene Response Team (CSRT) is a partnership between the Crime Laboratory Division and the Criminal Investigation Division. The CSRT provides a comprehensive investigative capability for crime scenes at the request of any law enforcement agency in the state.

The team, made up of crime laboratory personnel and detectives from the WSP Criminal Investigation Division, is available 24 hours a day. They assist local law enforcement as they process the crime scene as well as help them recognize, handle, preserve, and package physical evidence. Laboratory personnel also help reconstruct the events that occurred at the scene.

CSRT Capabilities
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crime Laboratory Division CSRT members are skilled in the following:

Collecting, controlling, and properly preserving all types of evidence, including:
Physiological specimens -- blood, semen, saliva, tissue, and bone
Firearms -- cartridge components, firearms, gunpowder residues, and gun shot residues
Other weapons
Tools
Toolmarks
Arson accelerants
Explosive residues
Trace evidence -- fibers, hair, paint, glass, soil, building materials, particles, shoe prints and impressions, and tire impressions

Performing field tests or examinations for presumptive identification of some types of evidence, including:
Blood
Semen
Trace metals
Hair
Fiber
Performing evidence interpretation of:
Blood spatter patterns
Bullet trajectories
Criminal activity reconstruction
Assisting in evidence collection decisions at autopsy
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latent Fingerprint Identification CSRT members are skilled in the following:

Processing crime scenes for latent prints on various types of surfaces:
Porous surfaces (i.e., paper, cardboard, unfinished wood, other absorbent surfaces)
Non-porous surfaces (i.e., glass, mirrors, plastics, metal, other non-absorbent surfaces)
Photographing latent prints
Obtaining postmortem fingerprints
Coordinating efforts with coroner/medical examiner to obtain dental information
Criminal Investigation Division CSRT members are skilled in the following:

Crime scene surveying/measuring and CAD diagramming

Crime scene photography - still and video

Interviewing and interrogation
Drafting affidavits for search warrants
Writing search warrants and obtaining telephonic search warrants
Evidence search/collection
Collision reconstruction
 CSRT Callout Criteria
As a general guideline, the CSRT will respond to the following situations:

Death investigations (except for traffic fatalities)
Sexual assault cases
Kidnappings
Assaults/shootings involving a law enforcement officer
Other felony crimes as warranted by circumstances
Requests for crime scene investigation or assistance should be made to the Crime Scene Coordinator through the Washington State Patrol Communications Center at Tacoma by calling (253) 548-2020.

The Crime Scene Coordinator will make an assessment of the resources needed for the particular situation based upon the details provided and will make arrangements for the required personnel and equipment to respond in a manner commensurate with the needs of the case.

How to Call Out the CSRT
Secure the scene
Call (253) 548-2020
Ask for the Crime Scene Response Team Coordinator
Be prepared to answer the following questions:
Type of offense and scenario
Victim/suspect information
Evidence of interest
Scene processing requested (e.g., fingerprint development, blood stain collection, interrogation, trajectory, forensic mapping, etc.)
Search warrant status.
Priority of assistance needed (e.g., immediate response, or can be scheduled)
Contact person and telephone number.
Meeting location.
Airport and ground transportation information if priority requires aircraft transportation
Contact Information
For additional information or to requests assistance with a crime scene investigation, ask for the Crime Scene Coordinator when calling the Washington State Patrol Communications Center at Tacoma (253) 548-2020.

WSP Criminal Investigation Division
PO Box 42637
Olympia WA 98504-2637
(360) 704-2950

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1778 on: July 28, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »

what does RULES mean

Main Entry: rule
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: standard, principle of behavior
Synonyms: aphorism, apothegm, assize, axiom, basis, brocard, canon, chapter and verse, command, commandment, criterion, decorum, decree, decretion, dictum, direction, edict, etiquette, formula, fundamental, gnome, guide, guideline, keynote, keystone, law, maxim, model, moral, no-no's, order, ordinance, precedent, precept, prescription, propriety, regimen, regulation, ruling, statute, tenet, test, the book, the numbers, truism 
Main Entry: rule
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: leadership of organization
Synonyms: administration, ascendancy, authority, command, control, direction, domination, dominion, empire, government, influence, jurisdiction, power, regime, regnancy, reign, sovereignty, supremacy, sway 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: July 28, 2009, 02:14:02 PM »

follow rules in the State Law

okay this might be the key
follow the rules of the nation... okay I understand that perfectly well.  this is the rules I use.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.