March 19, 2024, 01:27:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657900 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: July 28, 2009, 03:24:51 PM »

omg I am not making ANY sense to anyone ugh
not your guys fault.  ugh It is ME. 

someone has to know the NATION rules.  anyone?  are you out there?  I need some help with this stuff

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: July 28, 2009, 03:27:12 PM »

Frankly< it takes two baby, me and you
to make a dream come true. 

ugh sorry you guys... really, but I have to say this.

book it.  under cover.

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1802 on: July 28, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »

it is in here
About follow in the State Law without alone of kids age young gone after someone take stolen kids in the State Law very wrong I will happy more support more information ok. Don't worry about it

I've tried hard to "decode" this.  If we try to view the "forest through the trees" it appears that he is trying to deliver a rather simple message--someone within state law enforcement, perhaps acting with someone else, took Lindsey while she was alone and gave her to someone (as in "taking a stolen kid"), and he views that as being very wrong.  His use of the plural "kids" within the phrase "take stolen kids" seems to suggest that this may be part of an ongoing criminal enterprise. 

Can you post both of his posts together?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1803 on: July 28, 2009, 03:29:34 PM »

Adam
07/21/2009
17:07 h
Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Adam
07/21/2009
17:09 h
About follow in the State Law without alone of kids age young gone after someone take stolen kids in the State Law very wrong I will happy more support more information ok. Don't worry about it

DD - could this mean COUNTRY instead of NATION??

I'm not even sure it would make a difference...just thought I'd throw it out there.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: July 28, 2009, 03:31:08 PM »

Adam
07/21/2009
Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Adam
07/21/2009

BUMP for Jess

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1805 on: July 28, 2009, 03:31:19 PM »

You said you are sure it was adam who made the postings and that LE had checked him out and he had solid alibi.

Then wouldn't they have asked them about the postings? What they meant and why he posted on the guestbook?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: July 28, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »

i think adam campbell is trying to say that a state trooper was involved in this...this is just strange... im gonna go try to find info on the nation rules, im gonna assume this is talkin about an indian/native american nation
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1807 on: July 28, 2009, 03:34:07 PM »

does anyone understand this crap besides ME?  or have I lost my mind? 

can anyone here code by Nation rules?

Does it have to do with being native American??..Campbell and Lachester, are they not names derived from the Native Americans?

no, lol not the First Nation LOL  this is something totally different

ha, my feeble mind
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: July 28, 2009, 03:34:32 PM »

Capitol Campus Detachment
Police services for the 435 acres, 3 million square feet of office buildings and four state parks, known as the Capitol Campus, are provided by a headquarters based detachment in Olympia. Criminal and traffic law enforcement as well as security for visitors and state legislators is provided by uniformed personnel on foot, bicycles, and patrol vehicles. Detachment personnel are augmented by additional troopers during legislative sessions to ensure elected officials are provided a secure environment to conduct the business of the government.
http://www.ga.wa.gov/Visitor/index.html

Sorry I don't know how to move the pix because no have photobucket, just mopbuckets.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: July 28, 2009, 03:36:23 PM »

it is in here

I've tried hard to "decode" this.  If we try to view the "forest through the trees" it appears that he is trying to deliver a rather simple message--someone within state law enforcement, perhaps acting with someone else, took Lindsey while she was alone and gave her to someone (as in "taking a stolen kid"), and he views that as being very wrong.  His use of the plural "kids" within the phrase "take stolen kids" seems to suggest that this may be part of an ongoing criminal enterprise. 

Adam
07/21/2009

Adam
07/21/2009

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: July 28, 2009, 03:38:06 PM »

Adam
07/21/2009

Adam
07/21/2009

I'm not even sure it would make a difference...just thought I'd throw it out there.

I am really sure it is Nation.  It's the key.  but the thing is this, adam is also hearing impaired/deaf, so it will not fall true/clearly in the Nation's form, so it is going to be a little off and scrambled up. 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1811 on: July 28, 2009, 03:38:24 PM »

Does it have to be White House meaning THE White House? On another thread in Lindsey's forum there is an ad for a house that is for sale near Lindsey's home, it appears to be a white house to me.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: July 28, 2009, 03:39:31 PM »

Adam
07/21/2009

Adam
07/21/2009

Random thoughts: 
Is there a State Street?
Is there a SR 50 or Hwy 50
The railroad tracks - is there a railroad stateline or is that monopoly? 
If so, is he giving us directions to the White house? 

Could white house be cocaine house?  Cocaine is white, right?

What are the curfew laws - follow state law without alone....

Support
Up port - is there a port in the area?
sup' sport  - slang

Email
The male 
note once email is lower case then upper with hyphen.  Could he be saying he will wait for the mail in the white house (cocaine house) to email him that he is willing to give him support? 
I was talking to the male in the white house (cocaine) to email me that he will let me join the sport (ewww- can't even type what I am thinking a pedo would think is sport, but you get it.)

World - what business around there has that word in its name - any?  Like is there a walmart - some call it Wally world.  Or a store named something else world.  There used to be a Produce World store where I  used to live, so any stores with World.  Like World Market?

Okay, like I said - RANDOM.  But any locals know if the street names or stores exist? 
Straws, I tell ya...... straws!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: July 28, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »

Adam
07/21/2009

Adam
07/21/2009

I am really sure it is Nation.  It's the key.  but the thing is this, adam is also hearing impaired/deaf, so it will not fall true/clearly in the Nation's form, so it is going to be a little off and scrambled up. 

I find it strange that he puts *White House* and *Support* in quotes....

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: July 28, 2009, 03:43:58 PM »

it is in here

Adam
07/21/2009

Adam
07/21/2009

Was this posted in response to, or in conjunction with, something someone else posted?  What doesn't he want "someone" to not worry about? What is he responding to? 

Perhaps by "State Law" or "rules in the State Law" he is talking about someone who MAKES the rules (even those rules that apply NATIONWIDE)--perhaps a state congressman or legislator, who would reside in the State Capitol, or White House?  Perhaps he is extending an offer to help anyone who needs to know more about what he means by "follow rules in the State Law."

Just brainstorming here.  I sure hope LE has followed up on this.

concernedmommyinwa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: July 28, 2009, 03:44:01 PM »

is there are state trooper named
rules
whitehouse

When you asked if there was a trooper named whitehouse, it rang a bell. I did some digging, and I didn't find a trooper, but there is an attorney in Shelton with the last name Whitehouse. He doesn't do anything criminal related though, its mostly civil real estate and contract law. So I guess I learned basically nothing 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: July 28, 2009, 03:45:46 PM »

You said you are sure it was adam who made the postings and that LE had checked him out and he had solid alibi.

Then wouldn't they have asked them about the postings? What they meant and why he posted on the guestbook?

he can prove where he was on the day lindsey went missing, he can prove he was there before that and the day after that.  but where was he when the lady says she saw him.  ugh.  I should not be saying this ugh... but oh well once I hit the button it is on here

I would think they would ask him.  but think about this also... what if someone told adam to post that stuff and he does not even know what it means?  he is homeless etc, so he could be around anyone, anywhere who might tell him, hey, here is a few bucks go post this, afterall he used his own email address etc... how crazy is that. 

To find me:
concernedmommyinwa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: July 28, 2009, 03:46:30 PM »

Adam
07/21/2009

Adam
07/21/2009

Random thoughts: 
Is there a State Street?
Is there a SR 50 or Hwy 50
The railroad tracks - is there a railroad stateline or is that monopoly? 
If so, is he giving us directions to the White house? 

Could white house be cocaine house?  Cocaine is white, right?

What are the curfew laws - follow state law without alone....

Support
Up port - is there a port in the area?
sup' sport  - slang

Email
The male 
note once email is lower case then upper with hyphen.  Could he be saying he will wait for the mail in the white house (cocaine house) to email him that he is willing to give him support? 
I was talking to the male in the white house (cocaine) to email me that he will let me join the sport (ewww- can't even type what I am thinking a pedo would think is sport, but you get it.)

World - what business around there has that word in its name - any?  Like is there a walmart - some call it Wally world.  Or a store named something else world.  There used to be a Produce World store where I  used to live, so any stores with World.  Like World Market?

Okay, like I said - RANDOM.  But any locals know if the street names or stores exist? 
Straws, I tell ya...... straws!

The WSP academy is next to the Port of Shelton? It's an industrial park and airport, but it is called the Port of Shelton
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: July 28, 2009, 03:48:16 PM »

he can prove where he was on the day lindsey went missing, he can prove he was there before that and the day after that.  but where was he when the lady says she saw him.  ugh.  I should not be saying this ugh... but oh well once I hit the button it is on here

I would think they would ask him.  but think about this also... what if someone told adam to post that stuff and he does not even know what it means?  he is homeless etc, so he could be around anyone, anywhere who might tell him, hey, here is a few bucks go post this, afterall he used his own email address etc... how crazy is that. 

Do we know, or can we track, where the posts originated from?  If he's homeless, perhaps he posted from a public library?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1819 on: July 28, 2009, 03:50:44 PM »

That could very well be, if he is homeless usually one wouldn't have an email address would they, would they even have a computer? I would think you would sell your computer for food and other necessities. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.