March 19, 2024, 04:29:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657945 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1840 on: July 28, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »

well the police know where he is, he is two states away.  they interviewed him.  so he has already been tracked and located.

That is what the TOLD you DoubleDecker. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: July 28, 2009, 04:26:52 PM »

Anyone local hear on your news about tips coming in and cadaver dogs are being used in some homes right now? There is talk about this on WS. 

OH GEE, I do not like the sound of that !!!!!

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: July 28, 2009, 04:27:32 PM »

well the police know where he is, he is two states away.  they interviewed him.  so he has already been tracked and located.

That is what the they  TOLD you DoubleDecker. JMO

Self edit

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1843 on: July 28, 2009, 04:29:24 PM »

You said you are sure it was adam who made the postings and that LE had checked him out and he had solid alibi.

Then wouldn't they have asked them about the postings? What they meant and why he posted on the guestbook?

he can prove where he was on the day lindsey went missing, he can prove he was there before that and the day after that.  but where was he when the lady says she saw him.  ugh.  I should not be saying this ugh... but oh well once I hit the button it is on here

I would think they would ask him.  but think about this also... what if someone told adam to post that stuff and he does not even know what it means?  he is homeless etc, so he could be around anyone, anywhere who might tell him, hey, here is a few bucks go post this, afterall he used his own email address etc... how crazy is that. 

Do we know, or can we track, where the posts originated from?  If he's homeless, perhaps he posted from a public library?

But I'd like to know where he was when he made his posts, as it could potentially lead to identifying others.  Perhaps he used a "friend's" computer.  Or he was in McCleary, Elma or some other nearby place on the 21st visiting "friends." 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: July 28, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »

As the eternal optimist, and as a person who gets very emotional over cases like this, I don't like the sound of them searching with cadaver dogs.  I know the probabilities and the statistics--I just don't like to believe them until I have to.

was my thought too, ugh.  I don't like hearing the cadaver dog...especially at this point.  SAD!

To find me:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: July 28, 2009, 04:36:23 PM »

--------------->  SNIP

But I'd like to know where he was when he made his posts, as it could potentially lead to identifying others.  Perhaps he used a "friend's" computer.  Or he was in McCleary, Elma or some other nearby place on the 21st visiting "friends." 

Well, I sure hope they have ruled out use of a proxy.  IE:  hope they are not counting on him being two states away by the IP this was posted from.  I want a photo of him two states away!  Show me a gas station tape of him buying something!  (I am brutal! LOL)

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: July 28, 2009, 04:37:23 PM »

well it is this way, I didn't ask questions, did not even respond, just left it at that, but... if I thought that was the end of it all, I would not be here talking about this  Monkey Devil!

but at first I thought, well I better just be quiet, then I thought, no because no one will keep looking, then I thought, well I am not sure what to do here, then I thought screw it, I guess if someone does not want me talking they will give me a call and tell me to shut up....

oooppps is that the phone ringing  Monkey Devil!

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: July 28, 2009, 04:41:12 PM »

snip

well that is basically my question about the day the lady says she saw him.  Where was he THEN?  I know this, he skipped communication on a sunday.  not sure why, waited til the next weekday/ a monday.  Heck he might be in my town for all I know?  or in jail?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: July 28, 2009, 04:41:55 PM »

snip

well that is basically my question about the day the lady says she saw him.  Where was he THEN?  I know this, he skipped communication on a sunday.  not sure why, waited til the next weekday/ a monday.  Heck he might be in my town for all I know?  or in jail?

well that post turned out all goofed up, the second part is me, the first part is jessstar

To find me:
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: July 28, 2009, 04:43:41 PM »

i agree with no rose, i find it very concerning that they have cadaver dogs out in this heat and think they must have gotten a pretty good lead/tip
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: July 28, 2009, 04:43:50 PM »

well it is this way, I didn't ask questions, did not even respond, just left it at that, but... if I thought that was the end of it all, I would not be here talking about this  Monkey Devil!

but at first I thought, well I better just be quiet, then I thought, no because no one will keep looking, then I thought, well I am not sure what to do here, then I thought screw it, I guess if someone does not want me talking they will give me a call and tell me to shut up....

Sorry, I didn't want you to doubt yourself. I am just suspicious of the way the McCleary PD and the Grays Harbor Sheriffs office has handled this whole thing. I also think that a $6,000 reward from Crimestoppers is depolorable too. Surely there should be more reward money coming from other sources.   

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: July 28, 2009, 04:46:41 PM »

--------------->  SNIP

Well, I sure hope they have ruled out use of a proxy.  IE:  hope they are not counting on him being two states away by the IP this was posted from.  I want a photo of him two states away!  Show me a gas station tape of him buying something!  (I am brutal! LOL)

I know, I am the same way, just because he was there when she disappeared or he posted on her guestbook, does not mean he was not back in washington when someone says they saw him, especially when he use to live right there. 

LE has to take this into account, they can't be so stupid as not too... can they?  I mean this is BASIC common sense.  he can drive from two states away and go to washington, be seen and leave again and go back two states away. 

they HAVE to know that, how can you be a detective and not know something like that?  unless you are barney fife, and I would think they are not... they have his ips so they had to have checked them and tracked them, the feds can do that.  I do know this, he used a bunch of ips. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: July 28, 2009, 04:51:29 PM »

Sorry, I didn't want you to doubt yourself. I am just suspicious of the way the McCleary PD and the Grays Harbor Sheriffs office has handled this whole thing. I also think that a $6,000 reward from Crimestoppers is depolorable too. Surely there should be more reward money coming from other sources.   

here is my problem, I don't want these cops on my butt. LOL.  I don't want to say something and have them get ahold of me and get mad and tell me to shut up, but there is a LOT I would like to say.  I will tell you what, I am more worried about them getting mad at me that the perp.  I am not worried about some kidnapper/killer, its the dang cops that scare the hell out of me.   Monkey Devil!  so I keep thinking, I better watch what I say, then I start thinking well gee, why be quiet about stuff, then I think, because you don't want to say something the police will be mad at your for, then I don't know what would make them mad or not, so I think about it and say only what I think they will not get mad about, then I think oh god I better shut up,  see the mess?  that is how my brain is working right now

To find me:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: July 28, 2009, 04:58:24 PM »

--------------->  SNIP

I know, I am the same way, just because he was there when she disappeared or he posted on her guestbook, does not mean he was not back in washington when someone says they saw him, especially when he use to live right there. 

LE has to take this into account, they can't be so stupid as not too... can they?  I mean this is BASIC common sense.  he can drive from two states away and go to washington, be seen and leave again and go back two states away. 

they HAVE to know that, how can you be a detective and not know something like that?  unless you are barney fife, and I would think they are not... they have his ips so they had to have checked them and tracked them, the feds can do that.  I do know this, he used a bunch of ips

Sounds like a proxy to me! 
Did you see my other posts - I was going from the random angle he was trying to use code to direct us/someone right to Lindsey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: July 28, 2009, 05:03:14 PM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/20204468/detail.html

Searchers With Dog Looking For Missing McCleary Girl
Posted: 12:56 pm PDT July 28, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Search teams from the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office, the FBI and Pierce County are in McCleary today conducting another search for missing 10-year-old Lindsey Baum.

The teams, including search dog, are battling very high heat as the check up on additional tips and re-check area hoping to find Lindsey missing since June 26.

A $6,000 reward is being offered by Crimestoppers for information that helps find her.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: July 28, 2009, 05:07:13 PM »

--------------->  SNIP

they HAVE to know that, how can you be a detective and not know something like that?  unless you are barney fife, and I would think they are not... they have his ips so they had to have checked them and tracked them, the feds can do that.  I do know this, he used a bunch of ips

Sounds like a proxy to me! 
Did you see my other posts - I was going from the random angle he was trying to use code to direct us/someone right to Lindsey.

yes it is routing all over the place

To find me:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: July 28, 2009, 05:07:47 PM »

here is my problem, I don't want these cops on my butt. LOL.  I don't want to say something and have them get ahold of me and get mad and tell me to shut up, but there is a LOT I would like to say.  I will tell you what, I am more worried about them getting mad at me that the perp.  I am not worried about some kidnapper/killer, its the dang cops that scare the hell out of me.   Monkey Devil!  so I keep thinking, I better watch what I say, then I start thinking well gee, why be quiet about stuff, then I think, because you don't want to say something the police will be mad at your for, then I don't know what would make them mad or not, so I think about it and say only what I think they will not get mad about, then I think oh god I better shut up,  see the mess?  that is how my brain is working right now

To clear the air about this, I am only stating my opinion and not critisizing you or putting you on the spot. I do have somewhat of an LE background, and generally I am on the LE side. Way on the LE side.
I just know stink when I smell it. And something stinks in McCleary and maybe in Grays Harbor County too. That is why I was asking about a state's attorney in Washington State covering the McCleary area. You have done absolutely nothing wrong, and nothing that any LE has to come after you. I admire you for doing all you have done already.   

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: July 28, 2009, 05:11:07 PM »

Quote from DD:  here is my problem, I don't want these cops on my butt. LOL.  I don't want to say something and have them get ahold of me and get mad and tell me to shut up, but there is a LOT I would like to say.  I will tell you what, I am more worried about them getting mad at me that the perp.  I am not worried about some kidnapper/killer, its the dang cops that scare the hell out of me.     so I keep thinking, I better watch what I say, then I start thinking well gee, why be quiet about stuff, then I think, because you don't want to say something the police will be mad at your for, then I don't know what would make them mad or not, so I think about it and say only what I think they will not get mad about, then I think oh god I better shut up,  see the mess?  that is how my brain is working right now

DD, me thinks you need a nap!  My goodness, you are working so hard all the time.  I know it isn't funny, but I am laughing cause it's almost like I can hear your brain having this conversation.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: July 28, 2009, 05:11:30 PM »

well it is this way, they have all the ips, and they interviewed him, so I guess they know what to ask him?  my question now, is he in jail, if not guess they don't think he is involved in anything.  does he know something he might, he might have told them what he knows. 

he was still on the net at
Monday, July 27, 2009, 12:52 AM

I don't know where he is after that

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: July 28, 2009, 05:15:01 PM »

Quote from DD:  here is my problem, I don't want these cops on my butt. LOL.  I don't want to say something and have them get ahold of me and get mad and tell me to shut up, but there is a LOT I would like to say.  I will tell you what, I am more worried about them getting mad at me that the perp.  I am not worried about some kidnapper/killer, its the dang cops that scare the hell out of me.     so I keep thinking, I better watch what I say, then I start thinking well gee, why be quiet about stuff, then I think, because you don't want to say something the police will be mad at your for, then I don't know what would make them mad or not, so I think about it and say only what I think they will not get mad about, then I think oh god I better shut up,  see the mess?  that is how my brain is working right now

DD, me thinks you need a nap!  My goodness, you are working so hard all the time.  I know it isn't funny, but I am laughing cause it's almost like I can hear your brain having this conversation.

LOL  I know how crazy this is all sounding, really I do, LOL  you don't know the half of it omg !  if you knew you would understand LOL   it's not because I am tired.  it is because I know stuff I am not saying ugh. 

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.