March 19, 2024, 04:35:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657946 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1920 on: July 28, 2009, 07:03:26 PM »

The scent conditions aren't as good," said searcher Beth Chesier.

well if there was no scent a month ago, what makes them think there is one now?   

if it wore away before like they tried to say it did, it is still there NOW

or is she alive and back in McCleary? 

does any of this make sense?

and going door to door... is that really what they are doing?  they don't know what house she is suppose to be in, or where she is, and there was no scent before, but there is now they are searching for, so what the heck. 

because pierce county is involved ?  or what? 

trying to analyze this craziness

They were not searching with cadaver dogs a month ago.

I am not being a downer, but I think Lindsay is still in McCleary, and until they DO a house to house search, the area has NOT been cleared.

I understand your feelings, JessStar, and nothing would make me happier than for Lindsay to be found alive.  I believe she will be found close. JMO

I'm not sure if you meant I thought they had cadaver dogs a month ago... yes, "I" know they didn't, I meant the trailing dogs for live scent a month ago, remember they tried to say there was NO SCENT... this is what I am saying, if the really didn't have any trailing LIVE scent a month ago, what makes them think it is there NOW, unless she is alive and wandering around somewhere?   

No, I didn't think you thought they were looking for her with cadaver dogs a month ago. There are search dogs, and there are search dogs. From what I have read, it was doubtful of the training that the first search dogs had. But maybe they should have used cadaver dogs at that time too. I really don't feel that Lindsay lived very much longer than the last time she was seen. It just seems the McCleary PD and the Grays County Sheriff's office skipped some of the most obvious things. There was even a lot of confusion about her route home, and if they did or did not pick up a scent. I have read both.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: July 28, 2009, 07:04:01 PM »

whoops sorry MB.  I sent it to Klaas too.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: July 28, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »

Just gets too blurry when you zoom in too close.  We'll have to assume they mean cadaver dogs if that's what they are saying:

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: July 28, 2009, 07:09:49 PM »

whoops sorry MB.  I sent it to Klaas too.

an angelic monkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: July 28, 2009, 07:14:48 PM »

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1925 on: July 28, 2009, 07:17:03 PM »

and going door to door... is that really what they are doing?  they don't know what house she is suppose to be in, or where she is, and there was no scent before, but there is now they are searching for, so what the heck. 

I'm thinking they aren't search dogs at all but cadaver dogs.The media said they were going door to door to re talk to people,not that they took the dogs door to door(unless it's cadaver dogs).
I'm thinking they must have gotten a huge tip for them to be out in the middle of day with this heat.

I wish I could read that decal on the dog in that picture from q13.  Typically cadaver dogs have decals that say "Cadaver Search Dog."  Regular search dogs have decals that say "Search Dog" only.  Now, that's not always the case, but if the decal says "Cadaver Search Dog," then we know the answer.

Ahh,anyone have the pic of the dog/s to blow up and see?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1926 on: July 28, 2009, 07:18:17 PM »

I'd like to throw some information out here that I've gathered over the last few days.

I started following up on the Wil Phernetton subject.  If you recall, he's the kid from Aberdeen who listens to that horrible music about dying fetuses.

I think I checked out every friend and family member he had, or at least looked at them.  For some reason, I saw a common family member named Dan Phernetton and looked at him a little, mainly cause there was something in his face that told me to look deeper.  But it really didn't materialize much.  He lives in Battle Ground, Wash. 

Then I moved on to Adam Lee Campbell and went about as far as I could go on him.  Then something struck me about his MS pages.  And in one search result that came up on him, it was for Adam Lee Adam Lee Campbell.  So, on a hunch, I started researching just Adam Lee (without the Campbell).  Well, I almost vomited when the same address for Adam Lee came up that matched exactly with Dan Phernetton.  The address is 300 SW 7th Ave. Battleground, Wash.  My research buddy did a property search and the 10 acre property was listed as a gift and is now owned jointly by Danny and Dana Pernetton.  Dana uses her maiden (assumed) name Craft often.  They live in unit 808.  It's a mobile home park called Battlefield Mobile Home Estates.  It is for sale.  Now, as I say, I searched this on a hunch, and to save everyone from getting too excited, there's a possibility that this is just a coincidence that there's an Adam Lee (without Campbell) associated with a Phernetton (SO who was arrested recently in Montesano) person of the same name as the SO and the kid in Aberdeen.  But I think it's worth mentioning.

Adam Lee also resides or did reside at 300 SW 7th Ave.  Battle Ground, Washington 98604 in unit 505.

I have associated emails for Adam Lee.  Can I post those here? 

I also found Adam Campbell in Roy, Washington, as DD did, and I have an associated t-mobile phone for that address as well.  But I am sure you already have that DD.

And I have a ton of emails on Adam Campbell on Yakima addresses.  If they can be posted here, I would like to share them so that someone smarter than me can check their validity with Adam Lee Campbell.

Okay, that's all for Adam Lee and Dan Phernetton. 

I have some more stuff but I will post it separately.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: July 28, 2009, 07:28:47 PM »

fleezy also shows up on wil's page and vice versa and they are friends.  fleezy is kara's nephew.  hmm KimC this is interesting stuff you just posted.  if adam MIGHT tie to them and they to Kara, that is just "something". 

maybe we better go through all this. 

adam lee campbell's myspace name is adam lee. 

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1928 on: July 28, 2009, 07:31:07 PM »

They were not searching with cadaver dogs a month ago.

I am not being a downer, but I think Lindsay is still in McCleary, and until they DO a house to house search, the area has NOT been cleared.

I understand your feelings, JessStar, and nothing would make me happier than for Lindsay to be found alive.  I believe she will be found close. JMO

I'm not sure if you meant I thought they had cadaver dogs a month ago... yes, "I" know they didn't, I meant the trailing dogs for live scent a month ago, remember they tried to say there was NO SCENT... this is what I am saying, if the really didn't have any trailing LIVE scent a month ago, what makes them think it is there NOW, unless she is alive and wandering around somewhere?   
Or they only have cadaver dogs there now :*(
I would love it if she did run away for a month(because of her brother)and has now decided she wanted to come back home.

Karma Is Coming

KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: July 28, 2009, 07:38:49 PM »

Okay, here's something else.  Different subject, sort of.

There's an SO in Kennewick, and I think DD may have touched on that location sometime today.  This SO seems to be flying under the radar in Washington State.  Here's the skinny.

He came up sort of accidentally in an Adam Walsh Watchdog site.  He is not included on the Washington State SO website but is listed as non-compliant on the AW Watchdog site.

His name is Karl S. Goering and he's a junior according to a new email I just found on him.

He has a MS page, and a Fubar.com website that "hold onto your socks" is quite provocative, to say the least, but at least it seems like he's into the big girls now.  His username is KarlKraze1 for the Fubar and the address is http://www.fubar.com/user/1373167.  On one of the MS pages I found for him, with his photo, he is also using the last name of Williams.  He has two addresses.

1506 W. 6th Ave. Kennewick, Washington
and
307 S. Main, Pasco, Washington (this is quite near Kennewick)

I will see if I can post his photo separately in another post.  But if you all want you can go to:

http://www.familywatchdog.us.  And you will just have to enter his name and location.  Karl S. Goering  Kennewick, Washington.  The photo is accurate when compared to his Fubar page.

Anyway, we found another Karl S. Goering in Kennewick.  Guess what?  He's a detective.  I suspect that it's Karl Jr's dad.  I think he may be retired, but this SO Karl S. Goering is non-compliant according to the Family Watchdog site but is not listed anywhere on the Washington State SO site or the National Sex Offender site, for that matter.

Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1930 on: July 28, 2009, 07:40:22 PM »

Just gets too blurry when you zoom in too close.  We'll have to assume they mean cadaver dogs if that's what they are saying:

The Logo shown is the same one as here:
German Shepard Search Dogs of Washington State
http://www.gssd.org/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1931 on: July 28, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »

Thanks, the poor animal and the heat.
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: July 28, 2009, 07:42:55 PM »

From DD   
Re: Lindsey Baum #2
« Reply #1927 on: Today at 06:28:47 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
fleezy also shows up on wil's page and vice versa and they are friends.  fleezy is kara's nephew.  hmm KimC this is interesting stuff you just posted.  if adam MIGHT tie to them and they to Kara, that is just "something".

Yes, precisely, just had this little naggy voice that said, search for Adam Lee, just like on the MS pages.  I sure have some interesting emails that I am dying to post.  You will find them particularly interesting, DD.  But someone tell me if I can post emails here.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1933 on: July 28, 2009, 07:46:44 PM »

Thanks KimC, a lot to digest. 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: July 28, 2009, 07:47:19 PM »

From DD   
Re: Lindsey Baum #2
« Reply #1927 on: Today at 06:28:47 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote

Yes, precisely, just had this little naggy voice that said, search for Adam Lee, just like on the MS pages.  I sure have some interesting emails that I am dying to post.  You will find them particularly interesting, DD.  But someone tell me if I can post emails here.

well I don't know, but I have been posting them.  klaas told me no phone numbers and no ss #'s ... so not sure what to tell you, should be a MOD around here somewhere

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1935 on: July 28, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »

German Shepard Search Dogs of Washington State

Thank you!

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: July 28, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »

I'm going to find them particularly interesting am I haha, why are they to me?  Monkey Devil!

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1937 on: July 28, 2009, 07:50:25 PM »

The WSP has this on their site....for Josh maybe?

Juvenile Firesetting Intervention — The Office of the State Fire Marshal has formed a multi-disciplinary coalition to expand and enhance youth firesetting intervention programs across Washington State.

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/community/outreach.htm

Karma Is Coming

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: July 28, 2009, 07:50:46 PM »

Okay, here's something else.  Different subject, sort of.

There's an SO in Kennewick, and I think DD may have touched on that location sometime today.  This SO seems to be flying under the radar in Washington State.  Here's the skinny.

He came up sort of accidentally in an Adam Walsh Watchdog site.  He is not included on the Washington State SO website but is listed as non-compliant on the AW Watchdog site.

His name is Karl S. Goering and he's a junior according to a new email I just found on him.

He has a MS page, and a Fubar.com website that "hold onto your socks" is quite provocative, to say the least, but at least it seems like he's into the big girls now.  His username is KarlKraze1 for the Fubar and the address is http://www.fubar.com/user/1373167.  On one of the MS pages I found for him, with his photo, he is also using the last name of Williams.  He has two addresses.

1506 W. 6th Ave. Kennewick, Washington
and
307 S. Main, Pasco, Washington (this is quite near Kennewick)

I will see if I can post his photo separately in another post.  But if you all want you can go to:

http://www.familywatchdog.us.  And you will just have to enter his name and location.  Karl S. Goering  Kennewick, Washington.  The photo is accurate when compared to his Fubar page.

Anyway, we found another Karl S. Goering in Kennewick.  Guess what?  He's a detective.  I suspect that it's Karl Jr's dad.  I think he may be retired, but this SO Karl S. Goering is non-compliant according to the Family Watchdog site but is not listed anywhere on the Washington State SO site or the National Sex Offender site, for that matter.

Well this is getting very interesting indeed.  Thanks for all the great info Kim
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1939 on: July 28, 2009, 07:53:36 PM »

German Shepherd Search Dogs of Washington State

Can't find an edit button - & I hate spelling mistakes -
German Shepherd Search Dogs of Washington State
Sometimes my Boston accent gets in the way Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.