March 19, 2024, 02:09:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657911 times)
rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1940 on: July 28, 2009, 07:55:13 PM »

Interesting that they mentioned using a search and rescue team as opposed to search and recovery. Maybe I'm reading too much into that, but rescue teams are used when the expectation is that the person will be found alive. Recovery teams are used for the alternative.

You are correct about the difference between rescue & recovery. However, where I live our units are called "Search & Rescue" unit and they do it all.  They are not separate units.  It may be different in other states but the states around here are pretty much the same.

It may mean they know she is no longer alive or it may just mean they are still looking for a missing person.  It's hard to say, as they aren't releasing much information and sometimes SAR is a general term.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention what I know about "Search & Rescue"   

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: July 28, 2009, 07:56:44 PM »

Just gets too blurry when you zoom in too close.  We'll have to assume they mean cadaver dogs if that's what they are saying:

The Logo shown is the same one as here:
German Shepard Search Dogs of Washington State
http://www.gssd.org/

Thanks Haddie - that's it.  Unfortunately they have both Search and Cadaver dogs so it really doesn't answer the question.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1942 on: July 28, 2009, 07:59:29 PM »

KLAAS........I'll change this one. I am watching this and Nat's too, lol. I'll hang here. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1943 on: July 28, 2009, 08:04:14 PM »

Re: Lindsey Baum #2
« Reply #1929 on: Today at 06:38:49 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Okay, here's something else.  Different subject, sort of.

There's an SO in Kennewick, and I think DD may have touched on that location sometime today.  This SO seems to be flying under the radar in Washington State.  Here's the skinny.

He came up sort of accidentally in an Adam Walsh Watchdog site.  He is not included on the Washington State SO website but is listed as non-compliant on the AW Watchdog site.

His name is Karl S. Goering and he's a junior according to a new email I just found on him.

He has a MS page, and a Fubar.com website that "hold onto your socks" is quite provocative, to say the least, but at least it seems like he's into the big girls now.  His username is KarlKraze1 for the Fubar and the address is http://www.fubar.com/user/1373167.  On one of the MS pages I found for him, with his photo, he is also using the last name of Williams.  He has two addresses.

1506 W. 6th Ave. Kennewick, Washington
and
307 S. Main, Pasco, Washington (this is quite near Kennewick)

I will see if I can post his photo separately in another post.  But if you all want you can go to:

http://www.familywatchdog.us.  And you will just have to enter his name and location.  Karl S. Goering  Kennewick, Washington.  The photo is accurate when compared to his Fubar page.

Anyway, we found another Karl S. Goering in Kennewick.  Guess what?  He's a detective.  I suspect that it's Karl Jr's dad.  I think he may be retired, but this SO Karl S. Goering is non-compliant according to the Family Watchdog site but is not listed anywhere on the Washington State SO site or the National Sex Offender site, for that matter.

I can't seem to get this photo to paste in here.  Anybody?  http://www.familywatchdog.us.  Just type in Karl S. Goering and Kennewick Wash and it'll come up.  Thanks to anyone for any help with this.  Junkie, I bet you're a whiz at this kind of thing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: July 28, 2009, 08:05:04 PM »

KLAAS........I'll change this one. I am watching this and Nat's too, lol. I'll hang here. 

OK Nut, thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: July 28, 2009, 08:10:36 PM »

« Reply #1929 on: Today at 06:38:49 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Okay, here's something else.  Different subject, sort of.

There's an SO in Kennewick, and I think DD may have touched on that location sometime today.  This SO seems to be flying under the radar in Washington State.  Here's the skinny.

He came up sort of accidentally in an Adam Walsh Watchdog site.  He is not included on the Washington State SO website but is listed as non-compliant on the AW Watchdog site.

His name is Karl S. Goering and he's a junior according to a new email I just found on him.

He has a MS page, and a Fubar.com website that "hold onto your socks" is quite provocative, to say the least, but at least it seems like he's into the big girls now.  His username is KarlKraze1 for the Fubar and the address is http://www.fubar.com/user/1373167.  On one of the MS pages I found for him, with his photo, he is also using the last name of Williams.  He has two addresses.

1506 W. 6th Ave. Kennewick, Washington
and
307 S. Main, Pasco, Washington (this is quite near Kennewick)

I will see if I can post his photo separately in another post.  But if you all want you can go to:

http://www.familywatchdog.us.  And you will just have to enter his name and location.  Karl S. Goering  Kennewick, Washington.  The photo is accurate when compared to his Fubar page.

Anyway, we found another Karl S. Goering in Kennewick.  Guess what?  He's a detective.  I suspect that it's Karl Jr's dad.  I think he may be retired, but this SO Karl S. Goering is non-compliant according to the Family Watchdog site but is not listed anywhere on the Washington State SO site or the National Sex Offender site, for that matter.

I can't seem to get this photo to paste in here.  Anybody?  http://www.familywatchdog.us.  Just type in Karl S. Goering and Kennewick Wash and it'll come up.  Thanks to anyone for any help with this.  Junkie, I bet you're a whiz at this kind of thing.

KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1946 on: July 28, 2009, 08:13:02 PM »

Does this guy resemble Adam Campbell?  Maybe a little.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: July 28, 2009, 08:18:31 PM »

Mustache and the hair color is close.  Hard to tell in these photos.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: July 28, 2009, 08:18:31 PM »

just wanted to say that i could seee karl goering and adam campbell resembling eachother
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1949 on: July 28, 2009, 08:28:41 PM »

From DD   
« Reply #1927 on: Today at 06:28:47 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
fleezy also shows up on wil's page and vice versa and they are friends.  fleezy is kara's nephew.  hmm KimC this is interesting stuff you just posted.  if adam MIGHT tie to them and they to Kara, that is just "something".

maybe we better go through all this.

adam lee campbell's myspace name is adam lee.

Yes, precisely, just had this little naggy voice that said, search for Adam Lee, just like on the MS pages.  I sure have some interesting emails that I am dying to post.  You will find them particularly interesting, DD.  But someone tell me if I can post emails here.

In addition to the Adam Lee find in Battle Ground, I also found Adam Lee Adam Lee in a results page for archery supplies in Mississippi.  Now, I know you said, DD, that Adam was two states away, and this probably isn't him.  But you all can decide.  Here's all I have. 

Adam Lee Adam Lee

http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7681
Adam Lee selling a nice bow to a guy.  Later he shows up on a do not do business with list.
The Adam Lee in Florence, Mississippi is is on an Archery/Bow Hunter Forum list of “Do not do business with”  He is toward the bottom

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/announcement.php?f=8&a=97
This is the link for the Adam Lee who was found guilty of poaching after an undercover officer arrested the four, "Kill Em All Gang."

http://skinnymoose.com/stabley/category/adam-lee/
Could be that Adam Lee in Mississippi is the Adam Lee Poacher.  Don't know.

Adam (no last name) on MySpace No address.  http://profile.myspace.com/222145686
Here’s an Email address:  alee410@hotmail.com  Email corresponds to the archery 3-D Shoots Sale.
Got a no result when I searched more on this email.

Searched outfitter. 
The Outfitter: http://www.theoutfitter.org/currentsale.htm
Bows and Arrows
Located the business The Outfitters at 1760 Highway 49 S, Florence, MS

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: July 28, 2009, 08:44:25 PM »

Kim C...

it is my PERSONAL opinion Adam Lee Campbell could be anywhere at any time as he is homeless and could move anywhere with anyone.  He could meet up with someone and get in a vehicle and drive across the USA and back.  He could hook up with anyone anywhere on the way etc.  He could stay a few days and go somewhere else or back to where he came from.  I believe adam is very mobile. 

I don't know what the police believe about him moving around or staying in one place.  but I believe he could go and be anywhere any day.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1951 on: July 28, 2009, 08:50:45 PM »

Searchers Brave Heat In Search For Missing McCleary Girl- From KOMO news in seattle
Posted: 12:56 pm PDT July 28, 2009
Updated: 2:48 pm PDT July 28, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- As temperatures soar near 100, teams from the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office, the FBI and Pierce County are in McCleary Tuesday conducting another search for missing 10-year-old Lindsey Baum.

The teams, including search dogs, are battling the heat as they check up on additional tips and re-check the area hoping to find the girl who has been missing since June 26.

The skyrocketing temperatures are making the search very difficult for people and animals.

"It's really hard. It's hot. It's hot for us; it's hot for the dogs. The scent conditions aren't as good," said searcher Beth Chesier.

Searchers and dogs have been seeking refuge inside a cool building to rest and drink as much water as possible before the teams hit the field again, going door to door interviewing everyone to find some clue that will lead to Lindsey.

Though the work is hard in the heat, searchers said they're glad to be part of the effort to help bring Lindsey home.

A $6,000 reward is being offered by Crimestoppers for information that helps find her.

THE TRACKING DOGS

Why was Lindsey's scent not picked up by these dogs.  Think about it ... the Maple Street route was taken by her both going to and coming from the Kampen/Williams residence.

Janet

++++++

KOMO News - June 28, 2009

A wide-ranging search was launched early Saturday in the town and the surrounding forests. The town was criss-crossed three times, but not a trace of Lindsey has been found. Even bloodhounds failed to pick up her scent.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

The Daily World - July 2, 2009

Scott said authorities have run into several dead ends with almost no signs of the 4-foot-9, brown-haired girl, who was last spotted wearing a blue pullover shirt and blue jeans.

“I don’t know anything more than I knew Saturday afternoon,” he said, “but I’m not willing to admit that I know anything less.”

Scott said bloodhounds traced the route Lindsey took early on from the friend’s house to her own home, but didn’t find any scent. And in places where Lindsey once played — parks and by the creek — Lindsey’s scent has been vanishing.

The loss of scent could be a combination of factors — the heat on the sidewalk could have dissipated it for instance, he said.

http://**/articles/2009/07/02/local_news/doc4a4cf43c1b1dd881132403.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: July 28, 2009, 09:10:18 PM »

Does anyone know if they used bloodhounds in the initial search for Lindsay? Why I am asking, is well-trained bloodhounds can follow the scent of a person even in a vehicle. There was one case where the dog followed the person on the interstate.

The prison close to where I lived had some bloodhounds to track escapee's, and they also used them for lost and abducted people. They can track a person even after long periods of time. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1953 on: July 28, 2009, 09:12:47 PM »

Does anyone know if they used bloodhounds in the initial search for Lindsay? Why I am asking, is well-trained bloodhounds can follow the scent of a person even in a vehicle. There was one case where the dog followed the person on the interstate.

The prison close to where I lived had some bloodhounds to track escapee's, and they also used them for lost and abducted people. They can track a person even after long periods of time. JMO

yes they can so none of this "there is NO scent" ever made any sense to me at all.  But the thing is they did have some scent.  they just are not telling us.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: July 28, 2009, 09:13:42 PM »

Looks like you already answered my question, Janet. Sorry.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: July 28, 2009, 09:18:32 PM »

yes they can so none of this "there is NO scent" ever made any sense to me at all.  But the thing is they did have some scent.  they just are not telling us.

Or, they are inept, or they are covering up something. There is no logic to what they are doing or saying.  JMO

KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1956 on: July 28, 2009, 09:23:13 PM »

I'd like to throw some information out here that I've gathered over the last few days.

I started following up on the Wil Phernetton subject.  If you recall, he's the kid from Aberdeen who listens to that horrible music about dying fetuses.

I think I checked out every friend and family member he had, or at least looked at them.  For some reason, I saw a common family member named Dan Phernetton and looked at him a little, mainly cause there was something in his face that told me to look deeper.  But it really didn't materialize much.  He lives in Battle Ground, Wash. 

Then I moved on to Adam Lee Campbell and went about as far as I could go on him.  Then something struck me about his MS pages.  And in one search result that came up on him, it was for Adam Lee Adam Lee Campbell.  So, on a hunch, I started researching just Adam Lee (without the Campbell).  Well, I almost vomited when the same address for Adam Lee came up that matched exactly with Dan Phernetton.  The address is 300 SW 7th Ave. Battleground, Wash.  My research buddy did a property search and the 10 acre property was listed as a gift and is now owned jointly by Danny and Dana Pernetton.  Dana uses her maiden (assumed) name Craft often.  They live in unit 808.  It's a mobile home park called Battlefield Mobile Home Estates.  It is for sale.  Now, as I say, I searched this on a hunch, and to save everyone from getting too excited, there's a possibility that this is just a coincidence that there's an Adam Lee (without Campbell) associated with a Phernetton (SO who was arrested recently in Montesano) person of the same name as the SO and the kid in Aberdeen.  But I think it's worth mentioning.

Adam Lee also resides or did reside at 300 SW 7th Ave.  Battle Ground, Washington 98604 in unit 505.

I have associated emails for Adam Lee.  Can I post those here? 

I also found Adam Campbell in Roy, Washington, as DD did, and I have an associated t-mobile phone for that address as well.  But I am sure you already have that DD.

And I have a ton of emails on Adam Campbell on Yakima addresses.  If they can be posted here, I would like to share them so that someone smarter than me can check their validity with Adam Lee Campbell.

Okay, that's all for Adam Lee and Dan Phernetton. 

I have some more stuff but I will post it separately.

Okay DD.   I am posting these email addresses associated with the Adam Lee at the residence at the Battlefield Mobile Home Estates in Battle Ground, Washington (same address as Dan Phernetton).  You will find these interesting and nothing further came up in another search I did.
kael[color=red]loch[/color]lain@aol.com - no profile found on aol for this email
gaellochlain@yahoo.com - Adam Lee at the above address
terraillonarden@aol.com - Adam Lee at the above address.  The only thing I found on this is that Terraillon is beauty product by Elizabeth Arden. 

If you don't have all the emails for the Adam Campbell in Yakima, I have a bunch of them at various addresses.  But you may already have those.
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1957 on: July 28, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »

Kim C...

it is my PERSONAL opinion Adam Lee Campbell could be anywhere at any time as he is homeless and could move anywhere with anyone.  He could meet up with someone and get in a vehicle and drive across the USA and back.  He could hook up with anyone anywhere on the way etc.  He could stay a few days and go somewhere else or back to where he came from.  I believe adam is very mobile. 

I don't know what the police believe about him moving around or staying in one place.  but I believe he could go and be anywhere any day.

I totally agree and that may be what we have here.  I don't really know until we or someone can verify some of these email addresses.  Once they are verified to belonging to THE ADAM LEE CAMPBELL, perhaps we can trace somehow?? the pings and echos and all that stuff that's way beyond me to see if there's a pattern of travel or movement.  I'm sure LE or FBI has that capability?  Or maybe others, I don't know.
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1958 on: July 28, 2009, 09:31:04 PM »

Mustache and the hair color is close.  Hard to tell in these photos.

He's got that one wandering eye that many SO's seem to have.  Look at that Lawless family!  Jeesh!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: July 28, 2009, 09:32:30 PM »

I'd like to throw some information out here that I've gathered over the last few days.

I started following up on the Wil Phernetton subject.  If you recall, he's the kid from Aberdeen who listens to that horrible music about dying fetuses.

I think I checked out every friend and family member he had, or at least looked at them.  For some reason, I saw a common family member named Dan Phernetton and looked at him a little, mainly cause there was something in his face that told me to look deeper.  But it really didn't materialize much.  He lives in Battle Ground, Wash. 

Then I moved on to Adam Lee Campbell and went about as far as I could go on him.  Then something struck me about his MS pages.  And in one search result that came up on him, it was for Adam Lee Adam Lee Campbell.  So, on a hunch, I started researching just Adam Lee (without the Campbell).  Well, I almost vomited when the same address for Adam Lee came up that matched exactly with Dan Phernetton.  The address is 300 SW 7th Ave. Battleground, Wash.  My research buddy did a property search and the 10 acre property was listed as a gift and is now owned jointly by Danny and Dana Pernetton.  Dana uses her maiden (assumed) name Craft often.  They live in unit 808.  It's a mobile home park called Battlefield Mobile Home Estates.  It is for sale.  Now, as I say, I searched this on a hunch, and to save everyone from getting too excited, there's a possibility that this is just a coincidence that there's an Adam Lee (without Campbell) associated with a Phernetton (SO who was arrested recently in Montesano) person of the same name as the SO and the kid in Aberdeen.  But I think it's worth mentioning.

Adam Lee also resides or did reside at 300 SW 7th Ave.  Battle Ground, Washington 98604 in unit 505.

I have associated emails for Adam Lee.  Can I post those here? 

I also found Adam Campbell in Roy, Washington, as DD did, and I have an associated t-mobile phone for that address as well.  But I am sure you already have that DD.

And I have a ton of emails on Adam Campbell on Yakima addresses.  If they can be posted here, I would like to share them so that someone smarter than me can check their validity with Adam Lee Campbell.

Okay, that's all for Adam Lee and Dan Phernetton. 

I have some more stuff but I will post it separately.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.