March 19, 2024, 02:09:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657912 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2009, 01:27:26 AM »

Reader comments:

mcmom wrote on Jul 8, 2009 9:54 PM:

" Lindsey's 12 year old brother has been seen walking around by himself at 10 pm several times in the last couple of days. Would anyone like to comment on that? "

DianaD wrote on Jul 9, 2009 9:08 AM:

" In my way of thinking, there are two mothers at fault here. That would be Lindsey's mother for not watching Lindsey better, and the mother from whose house she left at that time of night. I would not trust either one of them as far as I could throw them.

I think Scott knew he was well out of that marriage. God bless him for his service to our country.

This woman whose house Lindsey left from fancies herself a writer. Well, she surely has something to write about now - coincidence? I will not go to her site again because I left what she may think is a negative comment. She will not let anyone post if it is negative toward her. Oh, well, it IS her site. She cannot delete this comment.

What about this forestry guy? He jumped in there right away and has lived where little girls have come up missing. Also, now there was arson in the forrest there. He and this woman set off my hinky meter big time.

I care about Lindsey, not the irresponsible adults. May God bless Lindsey and help her to be found. Then, take these kids and let them live where someone will watch over them. "
Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2009, 02:19:49 AM »

WELCOME TRIPITAKA   

I am not getting a good feeling at all about this.  Too many locals commenting on articles that LE is a joke, all the SO's in the area and a week ago there was a huge meth ring bust. 

Add to that that there is a closed meeting for Sexual addicts, 3 busy highways that you can connect to and not one clue.

Thanks for the warm welcome Northern Rose.   

(It's quiet around here now I notice, but I'm on the other side of the planet)....

I'm getting your not good feeling over here too.  When locals in a smallish town, don't trust their local police... we have problems that go unreported and ferment.  Praying for Lindsey.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2009, 09:58:21 AM »

WELCOME TRIPITAKA   

I am not getting a good feeling at all about this.  Too many locals commenting on articles that LE is a joke, all the SO's in the area and a week ago there was a huge meth ring bust. 

Add to that that there is a closed meeting for Sexual addicts, 3 busy highways that you can connect to and not one clue.

Thanks for the warm welcome Northern Rose.   

(It's quiet around here now I notice, but I'm on the other side of the planet)....

I'm getting your not good feeling over here too.  When locals in a smallish town, don't trust their local police... we have problems that go unreported and ferment.  Praying for Lindsey.
WELCOME, yes it is very quite. This is all very scary.   rebelgirl901 WELCOME   
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2009, 12:09:00 PM »

This offender was listed living in " Aberdeen "... I do not know how close that is..
HE IS MISSING and nobody knows where he is..
He is a level 3 child rapist... !!!!!!!   Red Alert !!

He could be anywhere.....

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=737262&AgencyID=54470

Anthony Jenkins is aprehended in Colorado a while back. I really do watch sex offenders in my area. LOL Im a little wierd about that 
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2009, 12:34:28 PM »

Thank u so much for letting me in. I have been reading your posts since June 28th and pulling my hair out every time someone needs info. There is nothing more I would like to do than help find Lindsey. Every night I watch my 9 year old sleep I can not imagine the pain her loved ones are feeling so close to home. Driving threw Mccleary is like a cloud of icky surrounding a otherwise close comunity. I live 9 miles from mccleary Outside of Elma Wa. on a 280 acer dairy farm. I have checked every piece of our property for Lindsey. There is not much public access to the farm but there are plenty of roads around me that would be easy to travel unnoticed. I would like to be your eyes to our comunity. If you have something you need by all means Please ask me and I will go check it out. I have lived here my entire life and know quite a bit about our area. If I don't know I know someone who does. I am ready to hunt down any theories you might have. I have been thinking about quickest routes that someone would take to be unnoticed from where Lindsey was last seen and believe the safest travel for a creep would be 108 toward Shelton. You can reach Olympia that direction and also double back old country roads back to the Elma area. There is many SO on the coquallum rd (SPELLING) in Elma someone said something about lake arrowhead I think. That sends up a red flag. It has practically no LE only when called. It is very secluded with many little gravel roads every where. On the other hand there is Mason county. It is huge and woodsy also. IMO living here myself, I know LE will sit on and at freeway entrances and run plates all day till they find someone with a suspended licence or something to pull them over for. I have seen it happen more times than not. I have a GF that has been dating a state Patrol for a few years now and the stories he can tell are amazing. They live in Mccleary on the route I believe the person would have felt safest to take. I am thinking if there were officers out that day running plates they should double check them. They were there in the area that day so they might have seen something or they might be able to find the perpetrator.
 There were so many things I wanted to say to you all. If you could just ask me anything that crosses you mind I would be happy to help out in ANY way! Lora
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 12:46:28 PM »

Thank u so much for letting me in. I have been reading your posts since June 28th and pulling my hair out every time someone needs info. There is nothing more I would like to do than help find Lindsey. Every night I watch my 9 year old sleep I can not imagine the pain her loved ones are feeling so close to home. Driving threw Mccleary is like a cloud of icky surrounding a otherwise close comunity. I live 9 miles from mccleary Outside of Elma Wa. on a 280 acer dairy farm. I have checked every piece of our property for Lindsey. There is not much public access to the farm but there are plenty of roads around me that would be easy to travel unnoticed. I would like to be your eyes to our comunity. If you have something you need by all means Please ask me and I will go check it out. I have lived here my entire life and know quite a bit about our area. If I don't know I know someone who does. I am ready to hunt down any theories you might have. I have been thinking about quickest routes that someone would take to be unnoticed from where Lindsey was last seen and believe the safest travel for a creep would be 108 toward Shelton. You can reach Olympia that direction and also double back old country roads back to the Elma area. There is many SO on the coquallum rd (SPELLING) in Elma someone said something about lake arrowhead I think. That sends up a red flag. It has practically no LE only when called. It is very secluded with many little gravel roads every where. On the other hand there is Mason county. It is huge and woodsy also. IMO living here myself, I know LE will sit on and at freeway entrances and run plates all day till they find someone with a suspended licence or something to pull them over for. I have seen it happen more times than not. I have a GF that has been dating a state Patrol for a few years now and the stories he can tell are amazing. They live in Mccleary on the route I believe the person would have felt safest to take. I am thinking if there were officers out that day running plates they should double check them. They were there in the area that day so they might have seen something or they might be able to find the perpetrator.
 There were so many things I wanted to say to you all. If you could just ask me anything that crosses you mind I would be happy to help out in ANY way! Lora

Lora-welcome to the monkey cage! what a wonderful first post..i am a newbie as well Smile

I think it's great that you have taken such an active role in trying to find Lindsey...i believe if everyone in the community and surrounding areas were to do what you are doing by searching your property and trying to come up with anything you can to help crack the case, this little girl may be found soon. i firmly believe that someone knows something and just won't talk..it makes me ill...

i really hope LE is talking to all of the sex offenders in the area...i believe that all of those backroads and remote areas need to be searched...i feel like they should be organizing more volunteer searches or the family should request assistance from texas equusearch...maybe america's most wanted's coverage of the case will help tonite...

have you heard anything that you think should be looked into further?  do people own a lot of hunting cabins off of the backroads you are talking about?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 12:47:48 PM »

Welcome everyone! Madibabe thank you for the offer to check things out. Please be careful though.

My laptop is giving me problems, the keys are not working, i have to peck type! BBL when at work to type, I will be reading.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 12:54:33 PM »

This offender was listed living in " Aberdeen "... I do not know how close that is..
HE IS MISSING and nobody knows where he is..
He is a level 3 child rapist... !!!!!!!   Red Alert !!

He could be anywhere.....

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=737262&AgencyID=54470
Thanks Edward

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 01:11:00 PM »

Welcome everyone! Madibabe thank you for the offer to check things out. Please be careful though.

My laptop is giving me problems, the keys are not working, i have to peck type! BBL when at work to type, I will be reading.

I will be as careful as a person can be when looking for an endangered child. LOL I was kinda wild in my younger years. Wander if I still have it in me? (joking) kinda. I don't understand why people are not ready to just jump right in. I see the ones who have  tho. It makes me sad not more mothers are banding together to end this. I mean when it comes to children I can see myself blacking out in a fit of rage to protect them if it came down to it. (I'm just a mom not a loon) LOL feel free to check me out all you want. LOL I can handle any questioning cause I have nothing to hide. That is the attitude I wish others would take. Who cares what people think as Long as you are doing something for the good you most certainly get a good sleep at night.  Hugs to you all .. Keep your brains thinking and post those questions. Lets find Lindsey!!!!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 01:20:20 PM »

hello Madibabe, welcome!  so glad to have you here.

do you know where this Jim Mullin Creek might be.  It is said they searched that area 6 times.  The assessors parcel they say is his does not correspond with the address they give of 220 sought 6th, and neither are any Mullin names listed at that address.  I am not sure what is messed up, but somthing is.  There is also no creek running through the parcel shown on the assessors map for the parcel said to be his. 

I am wondering if he has another parcel we are not finding.  I would really like to know where Jim Mullin's creek is so we can see who lives around there etc, because they did not search that area 6 times for no reason, especially when there are so many other places they did not search at all. 

I am wondering if the dogs actually led them to that creek and they just are not saying so.

I did find another address for jim mullin over by lake arrowhead.  So that is why I was wondering about that area?  is that the are where jim mullin creek is?  or could it be that area up behind lindsey's house over by the water towers?  there is a creek running through back there.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2009, 01:38:19 PM »

I am trying to get a little understanding of the area as I know little tiny towns do things a little differently that larger towns people would do.

for instance... do the kids in McCleary go back and for to Elma a lot, are they all friends as well?  Is there a bus that goes back and for and are kids known to go visit.  so are the elma kids in mccleary a lot and the mccleary kids over in elma a lot?  When I lived in a tiny little town the kids were over in the town 12 miles away, back and forth as much as they were in their own town. 

another thing, being little towns, do you see a lot of the younger kids hanging out with the older ones?  where I use to live they did this all the time, it was not unusual for the younger kids to be hanging out with the teenagers.  Is that normal there as well?

are there local "hangouts" where most of these kids go.  Is there a dance in Elma where younger kids might go as well as the teens?  Do they allow younger kids in the dance?  and who sponsors these dances or shaparones(spelling) them. 

Is it pretty easy to rent houses in the area without credit checks etc, or without someone having to prove who they really are?  also it there a lot of turnover of people moving in and out of the area. 

Is there any kind of "seasonal" work around the area which might bring in people from out of the area?  if so, what? when. 

are there campgrounds aroud where people come to stay?

if someone were to go fishing what are the most likely places? 

are there locked gates in the forested area, where only the loggers of owners can get through? 

are there old hunting cabins around? 

I looked on mining maps for mines, gravel pits that sort of thing where there might be old buildings where no one ever goes anymore, do you know where anything like that might be.  is there a known mining district in the area?  I found a LOT of pits listed on of mining maps, but I don't know what "kind" of pits these are, some I know are gravel pits and quarries, but there are others with just state they are closed pits/mines.  what do they mine in the area.

Is there any kind of crops they pick around the area that would draw migratory workers to the area?  if so, what, when.

sorry for all of the questions but if I can know these things it really helps me to think and also pull up stuff on old maps we have access to 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2009, 01:44:57 PM »

with all the sex offenders around the area you would think someone would here of some creepo acting inappropriately.  is there any certain person/persons which people / kids would know to stay away from? 

have you heard anything at all about a white vehicle following anyone.  there was a post on the net saying something about lindsey might have been followed by a white car.  I have someone else telling me someone was followed by a white vehicle.  do you know of any creepo's around who might be driving a white vehicle?
have you heard anything about that? 

there is a guy on myspace "robi" who a teen girl was saying tried to kiss her and she said he was about 30 yrs old.  I have been told this robi lives with some lady named ashley in elma.  that a lot of kids are around there, do you know anything about this place?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2009, 01:47:27 PM »

does the name Roger ring a bell?  he lives in mccleary I am told.  I don't know anything else about him.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »

do you know where the store is that lindsey was said to sometimes work at in the front?  this I suppose is Mccann's store.  Do you know anything about what kind of people go there?  what do they sell?  where is it located.  Or the name of it.

are there places around that have social events for the kids, any churches, can you tell me about anything going on at the chruches in mccleary, for kids.  I was told lindsey was seen at one of those churches about 3 weeks before she went missing.  she might have just been over there with her mother's friend for all I know.  but I was wondering if social events over there for kids was common and do mccleary kids often attend them

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2009, 01:55:42 PM »

this is kind of a weird question but I really wonder about this stuff.

I am definitely not the prudish type, and I am actually pretty lax about things, moreso than most I would think, but I am older now and things are a bit different now than they were, but still, I am around a lot of younger people who have kids this age, and it is usually really easy for me to talk with and get along with kids etc.  I am still young at heart and like to act silly etc, and I stay up on music of the times and can have a good conversation with kids on their level and about their intersts, but for the life of me, I don't really know many kids going around "dating" and "going out with" or being "a couple" at age 10-11. 

Is that common there?

and where would they go on a "date" or if they were "going out"?  is that to the elma dance? 
I just don't get this? 

To find me:
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2009, 01:59:32 PM »

New Monkeys in The House   an angelic monkey Welcome!

Madibabe - Hi - I have a specific question for you and I hope you can answer.  I was hoping you would get processed in soon ~ and I see that you did - Yea!

My question is in regards to your first post and the story of your car being hit by a big white pick-up, with tools and such in the back, that was traveling through your town and hit your car.  I believe you said you finally located the guy at a bar?  He was the boyfriend of the girl that owned the truck?  Do I have this correct?  Do you have his name?  Unless he is a minor, I'm pretty sure you can post it if you care to.

There is a lead that specifically mentions a vehicle matching that description and when I read your post, that is one thing that jumped out at me.  I realize you stated that this incident happened four years ago. 

So happy to have you with us!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2009, 02:00:23 PM »

are there transients in the area, living out, "camping", homeless camps?  if so, where would they most likely be?

do you have problems in the area with the drug cartels coming in and growing "crops"?  we have a lot of that where I live.  so much so it really is not safe to be wandering around in the woods during growing season.  good way to get shot and never heard from again.

oh another thing I was wondering do you have lava caves in that area

To find me:
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2009, 02:02:41 PM »

Tracygirl ~ Not sure if your computer is working right or not yet, but in the meantime, your Avatar is killing me.....HOW CUTE IS THAT??    Monkey Devil!

xo
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2009, 02:06:51 PM »

one other thing I was wonder.

about the bear festival, do they have "events/competitions" there where people from out of town would "follow" these kinds of events to participate in them?  we use to have festivals where loggers from all over the usa would come to compete in the events. 

if they do have these events I wonder how early the competitors might show up and where they would most likely stay.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2009, 02:14:32 PM »

do you know of any other missing persons in the area, their names or anything about them etc. 

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.