March 19, 2024, 12:47:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657893 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: July 12, 2009, 04:19:52 PM »

dd, I'm not sure, but I believe the Mods have ways to contact authorities and provide info.  I could be mistaken.  But I know this site has a great reputation with many LE agencies.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: July 12, 2009, 04:35:19 PM »

dd, I'm not sure, but I believe the Mods have ways to contact authorities and provide info.  I could be mistaken.  But I know this site has a great reputation with many LE agencies.

well, I'll let someone else figure out what to do with the info, I will just dig and put it out here.  Like I said before in the cantu threads.  "Do what you will" with the info.  I find it and stick it out here to be used.  After that I don't care who uses it or what they do with it.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: July 12, 2009, 04:59:23 PM »

posted by madibabe on the map thread
OK I didnt go to the Creek, But I did ask local teens if they ever hang out back there. They told me that  some kids have and probley still do. I asked if you could see any homes from the creek and they said yes on the other side of the creek threw a wooded area.

thanks Madibabe
hmmm wonder who lives over there and where the houses are.  I will try to locate them on a map.
if they can look through the wooded area and see the houses, you would think the people at the houses could look through and see the kids.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 12, 2009, 05:10:23 PM »

I keep going back to lindsey saying she felt something bad was going to happen, and that she is afraid of the witching hours.  people just say oh she reads those books and that is where she comes up with this stuff.  but maybe it isn't.  Is someone telling her something, did she see something ? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: July 12, 2009, 05:12:37 PM »

some of the other kids on their myspace pages said they were scared and they thought something bad was going to happen.  I forget now who that way, does anyone remember?

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: July 12, 2009, 05:31:36 PM »

northern Rose, Angel, Bee, klass, Blink or anyone used to puttin Le reports together.......would one of you like to volunteer to put some things in a report format? We can get the information to you. dd has her email already listed. Mine is available through klaas

This is extremely important (!!!) and time sensitive (now!!!). I would do it but my computer keys are still giving me problems.   
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: July 12, 2009, 06:16:31 PM »

northern Rose, Angel, Bee, klass, Blink or anyone used to puttin Le reports together.......would one of you like to volunteer to put some things in a report format? We can get the information to you. dd has her email already listed. Mine is available through klaas

This is extremely important (!!!) and time sensitive (now!!!). I would do it but my computer keys are still giving me problems.   

I am over here digging more and as quickly as I can.  I know I seem a bit "out there" and not explaining well, sorry, once I get this together where it makes sense I will post more.  right now I am trying like heck to get more dug up to support what I have here.  I want docs to back this stuff up.  Right now what would help is if anyone would like to, to help me find any connections with the mccleary kids on myspace with anyone related to or in the feesers households.  if you do find someone please don't post the kid's names that are connected out here on the board.

what I am looking at might be absolutely nothing at all, but because it MIGHT be something, I have to put my time into this right now.  but I will still try to post and look up other things if someone needs me to help on something else. Right now I really need all the info I can get on any feesers or people related to them or living at their addresses etc.

To find me:
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: July 12, 2009, 06:23:33 PM »

some of the other kids on their myspace pages said they were scared and they thought something bad was going to happen.  I forget now who that way, does anyone remember?

IIRC it was the girl who takes a lot of pics of herself in the bathroom.

NCSunny

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: July 12, 2009, 06:26:26 PM »

oh I am trying to think of which one that was LOL 

To find me:
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: July 12, 2009, 06:38:53 PM »

oh I am trying to think of which one that was LOL 

I didn't save the link, but am going to look for her..

NCSunny

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 12, 2009, 06:53:57 PM »

sarah feeser woodard
http://www.myspace.com/beautiful_beerdrinker

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: July 12, 2009, 07:07:10 PM »

I have soooo much stuff to look up, can someone try to help me by looking up anything about the murder of amy mullin/mullins.  would be in mccleary I think.  I don't have a date, age, nothing just the name and that she was murdered and probably in mccleary

To find me:
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: July 12, 2009, 07:11:56 PM »

I have soooo much stuff to look up, can someone try to help me by looking up anything about the murder of amy mullin/mullins.  would be in mccleary I think.  I don't have a date, age, nothing just the name and that she was murdered and probably in mccleary

I'll give it a try DD, not too good at digging, but will do my best.

Most of the girls' Myspace pages have gone private & quite a few photos removed

NCSunny

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: July 12, 2009, 07:13:44 PM »

there is a holly mullins friend on myspace to sarah feeser/woodard and a micha mullins linked to holly mullins
these all have an "S" on the end of the name.  I wonder if they spell it both ways.  and are these mullins the family of amy mullins who was murdered. 
http://www.myspace.com/micahjmullins

To find me:
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: July 12, 2009, 07:16:26 PM »

Comments  | Recommended 
Body of missing Washington woman found

09:20 AM PDT on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

By ERIC WILKINSON / KING 5 News and Associated Press

Video

Friends and family held one another and cried in the moments after finding Amy Mullins' body.

Police search for missing Rochester woman.
ROCHESTER, Wash. - Thurston County Sheriff's deputies say they've found the body of Amy Mullins, who mysteriously vanished Saturday morning from her home. Deputies say friends and family members found the body a few miles from her home. Deputies say it was on property where her estranged husband resides.

Her husband, Steve Mullins, has now turned himself in to the Grays Harbor County Jail.

Family and friends cried and held one another when the Mullins' body was discovered Monday afternoon.

"She suffered significant trauma," said Thurston County Sheriff's Lieutenant Chris Mealy As far as the exact cause of death or how the trauma was suffered we don't know yet."

Amy Mullins was last seen alive at 9:30 a.m. Saturday. Her 15-year-old daughter says the morning began just like any other. She got up, chatted with her daughter and headed out to the laundromat.  But she never made it, and her jeep was found in the driveway.

"The dog was in the passenger seat, the keys for the jeep in the ignition, there was coffee in the cup holder and she had her purse in the car," said Kailyce Mullins, Amy Mullins' daughter.

Investigators believe a crime against the 38-year-old woman was committed based on the circumstances. 

KING

Family and friends hug one another after finding the body of Amy Mullins on property where her estranged huband lives in Rochester, Wash. on Monday, July 23, 2007.

Mullins recently separated from her husband and moved out with her daughter.

Less than a hour before her daughter's body was found, Amy's mother, Cheryl Detmar, didn't want to think her son in law could be responsible despite hearing stories that he had implicated himself.

"He had indicated to his sister that he may have had some involvement," said Detmar. "He just said he did something stupid. Maybe that's not involvement because we all do things 'stupid'."

As the day wore on, searchers converged on the home Mullins and her husband had shared.  That's where the body was found.

Prior to that discovery friends of the couple refused to think that the worst could have happened.

"I just can't imagine Steve doing anything like this," said family friend Shelley Terry. "Such a nice man. Such a gentleman, you know."

Sorry, I didn't know how to copy
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: July 12, 2009, 07:16:28 PM »

well I hate to lose the info that was on those pages ( I should have copied it, did not have time) but I am also very glad to see those pages private and some of those photos off of there.  We have at the least someone out there who took lindsey somewhere and these families need to know their kids could be next, I can't believe some of those myspaces are still up there and no one concerned some whackjob is still out there.  Are these people not taking lindsey's disappearance seriously?  I don't get it.

To find me:
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: July 12, 2009, 07:16:58 PM »

Found this   http://www.komonews.com/news/8751512.html

Has a pic of the hubby, who was the perp.

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #217 on: July 12, 2009, 07:19:18 PM »

SO am I.  They are only 10, it is amazing to me what all they are in to. The girl who took all the pics in the bathroom, had almost the same phrase on her page as Lindsey, that she was afraid something bad was going to happen....wonder what had all the girls spooked??

well I hate to lose the info that was on those pages ( I should have copied it, did not have time) but I am also very glad to see those pages private and some of those photos off of there.  We have at the least someone out there who took lindsey somewhere and these families need to know their kids could be next, I can't believe some of those myspaces are still up there and no one concerned some whackjob is still out there.  Are these people not taking lindsey's disappearance seriously?  I don't get it.

NCSunny

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: July 12, 2009, 07:20:42 PM »

thanks for finding that atlanta mom, well guess that looks like a family mess.  they didn't think he was like that though, wonder what got into him made him do that.  well on to other things I guess, I just wanted to make sure she wasn't kidnapped or just disappeared or whatever, whoever she was.  but if we run into anything later we have that info now.  thanks

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: July 12, 2009, 07:23:13 PM »

just making an observasion, but so many of these people are ending up killed in JULY.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.