March 19, 2024, 12:57:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657896 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #300 on: July 13, 2009, 08:26:05 PM »

Tracygirl       http://www.nancymoyer.com/index.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 13, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »

Tracygirl       http://www.nancymoyer.com/index.html

wow poor woman. Doesn't seem like she would just up and leave. She is tiny,4'11, the same size as a child
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 13, 2009, 09:22:42 PM »

May have already been posted:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/20040149/detail.html

Parents of Missing Girl Speak Out On 'Early Show'
Posted: 11:19 am PDT July 13, 2009
Updated: 1:02 pm PDT July 13, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- The search for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum got nationwide attention when her parents appeared on CBS' 'The Early Show' Monday morning.

“My heart tells me she is alive; where I don’t know,” Melissa Baum, Lindsey’s mother, said on 'The Early Show.' “I would give anything to know where she is.”

Lindsey disappeared on June 26 while walking home in McCleary and although thousands of fliers have been passed out and both the FBI and law enforcement in McCleary have been searching for her, there has been no sign of Lindsey. Her 11th birthday was July 7.

Authorities have been working on the theory that she might have run away to Tennessee, where her father lives, but Rick Scott of the Gray’s Harbor County Sheriff’s Office said it’s unlikely that someone her age would be gone this long without “surfacing in some manner.” Lindsey’s father, Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National Guard who is deploying to Iraq soon, told authorities that he has not seen or heard from his daughter since her disappearance.

Lindsey is 4 feet 9 inches tall, 80 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.

Officials have not had any new developments in the case but ask anyone with information to contact the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s office at 866-915-8299 or send an e-mail to: soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 13, 2009, 09:24:13 PM »

Tazmanian Dollar
 Melissa McCann   
    Elma, WA

I live in a very small town, 3000 people, and the addition of a dollar store is a tremendous asset to the community. Our number 2 seller is the scents. I have customers that buy multiples every couple weeks. Everyday I light up something to make the store smell great. I wish to continue increasing the amounts of oils and burners I carry to offer the best variety to my customers. I am greatful to have a selection that is affordable for my store.

TAZMANIAN DOLLAR STORE
 Elma, WA

associated businesses

ELMA LIQUOR AGENCY #561

IT VISION

Family friend Melissa McCann said those who have wanted to volunteer but have not been used should show their support by attending either vigil. The family has also set up an account at Timberland Bank to help cover its expenses. The account is in Lindsey’s name. Letters or cards to the family can be sent to Box 1124, Elma, WA 98541.

1124 PO BOX ELMA, WA 98541

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION
 Elma, WA     
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC
 Elma, WA   
SANCHEZ, JEREMY T
(REGISTERED AGENT)
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION

OOOOOH! You are quick DD....I was still lost with looking at churches in McCleary.Thanks!

I wonder what the #1 best seller is at that store.  Lindsey worked the front counter there so whoever came in there to buy whatever would have had contact with her at times.  I am sure the store is small enough a person could stand there and talk to her, that there were not a lot of customers in line that you could not take the time to talk. 

I also wonder who else works there.  I also saw where a Melissa McCann had a baby this may, so if this is the same melissa mccann she would have been very preg and so was she always at the counter too or does she actually work at her own store?  did someone else work there with lindsey?  and was someone alwaays at the counter with her, or would she be left a lone with the customers?  just thinking if someone would come into the store and talk to lindsey there by herself. 

I would like to know what other products they carry? anything that would draw certain types of people. 

My question is are there surveillance cameras?
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: July 13, 2009, 09:25:58 PM »

there is another person missing and they found  little girl? Can you point me into the direction?

sorry but the police have plenty to go on.
Nancy Moyer Tenino March 2009

Kylie Ellis (They found her body) I believe she may have committed suicide.  She was from Yelm Washington.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 13, 2009, 09:26:26 PM »

May have already been posted:
http://www.kirotv.com/news/20040149/detail.html

Parents of Missing Girl Speak Out On 'Early Show'
Posted: 11:19 am PDT July 13, 2009
Updated: 1:02 pm PDT July 13, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- The search for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum got nationwide attention when her parents appeared on CBS' 'The Early Show' Monday morning.

“My heart tells me she is alive; where I don’t know,” Melissa Baum, Lindsey’s mother, said on 'The Early Show.' “I would give anything to know where she is.”

Lindsey disappeared on June 26 while walking home in McCleary and although thousands of fliers have been passed out and both the FBI and law enforcement in McCleary have been searching for her, there has been no sign of Lindsey. Her 11th birthday was July 7.

Authorities have been working on the theory that she might have run away to Tennessee, where her father lives, but Rick Scott of the Gray’s Harbor County Sheriff’s Office said it’s unlikely that someone her age would be gone this long without “surfacing in some manner.” Lindsey’s father, Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National Guard who is deploying to Iraq soon, told authorities that he has not seen or heard from his daughter since her disappearance.

Lindsey is 4 feet 9 inches tall, 80 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.

Officials have not had any new developments in the case but ask anyone with information to contact the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s office at 866-915-8299 or send an e-mail to: soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

The statement I bolded really bothers me.  How much have they searched in the beginning, and how much are they having to revisit now?
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: July 13, 2009, 09:42:40 PM »

Not to add more to all the things we are working on but as I was driving my girls threw Elma today I drove past a place I had forgotten about. It is called His rock cafe. It is a large brick apartment comunity that a ex con runs. He brings people from Prision and other hard on your luck backgrounds and gives them a place to live. He runs a business with them working it for there keep, not money as he keeps all that. They do construction and home tear downs landscape ext.  They claim its a good place but myself and many other families know it is not. IMO it is on Main street in Elma. I do not think the offenders there are supervised and we don't know all there crimes since there are so many diffrent ones comming and going.
It is called.........................Set Free Christian Fellowship of Elma

Do you know if Wayne Watne, the missionary/forrester who made friends with Josh works with this group of people?
I was thinking the same thing.....   

For some reason I am very bothered by the Watne connection to everything...I just found another common item to Nancy Moyer (Relatives of Watne in both MCCleary and Tenino) He does not appear to have any other relatives in the area - or I should say No other towns in our area "only the two towns that have had the abductions".

Both Watne and Moyer work for State of Washington - in ecology type of work. Possible connection thru work.
Capitol Forest Fire - Arson with incendiary devise to make it burn fast and hot on a recently clear cut and "reforested" area of Capitol Forest - not a place that the general public would know about.
Capitol Christian Center - has a Jail Ministry and a McCleary Campus that Watne attends and is missionary for.
Watne friends with Josh Baum - Josh does not have any other friends his own age
Set Free Christian Fellowship
Michael Feeser child rapist with a brother in law George Woodard who shares same address who happens to also be a child rapist (Are they involved with the Set Free Fellowship?)
Nancy Moyer is from Tenino - Watne has relatives that live in Tenino (John and Linda Hawkins)
Watne has relatives that also live on 3rd Street (Frank Hawkins 517 3rd Street, Elma)
Both Nancy and Lindsey disappeared on a Friday night
Both disappeared without a trace, possibly got into a car because dogs lost scent.
Both Lindsey and Nancy have long dark hair, close to same size, both outgoing, talkative and friendly
Watne and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindseys return - Watne took speakers from assembled crowd.... got very involved in Lindsey's prayer vigil.

great summery... Can you please point me into the direction of Nancy's story? BBL
  www.NancyMoyer.com

www.boards.insessionstrials.com
Look under Amber Alerts & Missing People there is a lot of information posted by her friends and coworkers.  Some of the comments indicate that they thought it may be someone that Nancy worked with.

WW works for Fish & Wildlife - Nancy worked for Department of Ecology

Do a search for Nancy Moyer Tenino, Washington...you will come up with quite a few stories. She just disappeared. She is a very small person about 90lbs I think. About the size of a 12 year old.

Nancy vanished on 3-6-09  (Weird Dated)

Another common item is that they both were taken in a small town located right off of a State Hwy
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #307 on: July 13, 2009, 09:44:23 PM »

Okay, here's a link to all or most of WW's residences.  It's long, just copy and paste in your browser.  I cannot seem to past the map here.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Sedro+Woolley,+Washington&daddr=Mt.+Vernon,+Washington+to:Keyport,+Washington+to:Tacoma,+Wash+to:McCleary,+Wash+to:Montesano,+Washington+to:Portland,+Ore+to:Corvallis,+Ore+to:Lebanon,+Ore+to:Tonasket,+Wash&hl=en&geocode=%3B%3B%3B%3B%3BFUJGzQIdfDii-CmTRed79y6SVDE4NIjYWewM6g%3B%3B%3B%3B&mra=pe&mrcr=4,5&sll=46.604167,-121.552734&sspn=8.062017,23.269043&ie=UTF8&ll=46.679594,-116.784668&spn=8.050822,23.269043&z=6

Now, take a look from where all these little girls are missing.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Everett,+Wash&daddr=Port+Angeles,+Wash+to:Bellevue,+Wash+to:Tacoma,+Wash+to:Federal+Way,+Wash+to:Parkland,+Wash+to:Spanaway,+Wash+to:McCleary,+Wash+to:Granger,+Wash+to:Manson,+Wash+to:Tonasket,+Wash+to:Portland,+Ore+to:Gresham,+Ore+to:Sherwood,+Ore+to:Lake+Oswego,+Ore+to:Salem,+Ore+to:Corvallis,+Ore+to:Mt.+Vernon,+Ore+to:Ontario,+Ore+to:City+of+Dalles,+Ore&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=47.997274,-121.80542&sspn=1.96292,5.817261&ie=UTF8&z=6

And here I copy their stats and the dates that WW lived where according to another member's posts.

Wayne Watne – Tacoma, Washington Dec 1997 to Dec 1997
Wayne Watne –Port  Angeles, Washington 1997
Wayne Watne – Port Angeles, Washington Feb 1999 to Feb 1999
Wayne Watne – Mt. Vernon, Washington May 2004 to January 2006
Wayne Watne – Mt. Vernon, Washington Feb 2005 to Feb 2009
Wayne Watne – McCleary, Washington June 2008 to Nov 2008
Wayne Watne – Montesano, Washington Nov 2008 to 2009
Wayne Watne lists his residence in Olympia on his FB page.
Wayne Watne – Possible email = Wayne.Watne@dfw.wa.gov while living in Montesano
Wayne may have relatives in and around Tacoma and Portland.  His brother lives in Corvallis.
One of his daughters R. Watne lives in Port Angeles. This girl showed up on the former wife's MS page. http://www.myspace.com/409084224

July 4, 2007 – Zinna Linnick – Tacoma Washington
Wayne Watne living in Mt. Vernon, Washington 2007 1 hour 39 minutes drive time to Tacoma.  Same route.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  LUSIANA CARMEN ARGUETA
NCMC1119732
-Endangered Runaway   (View Poster)
DOB: Dec 1, 1991    Age: 17
Missing: Nov 13, 2008    Race: Biracial
Wayne Watne living in either Montesano or McCleary.  Drive time from Montesano to McCleary is 33 minutes and from McCleary to Spanaway is 1 hour 2 minutes.  This is on the same route from North Washington state to just a little south of Tacoma.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  LINDSEY J BAUM
NCMC1125977
-Endangered Missing   (View Poster)
DOB: Jul 7, 1998    Age: 11
Missing: Jun 26, 2009    Race: White
Technically Wayne Watne is living in Montesano but he still has a home/address/connections in McCleary during this time.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  ELEXIS ELLENA BOYER
NCMC1125118
DOB: Jan 8, 1992    Age: 17
Missing: Jun 9, 2009    Race: White
Wayne is in McCleary most likely, and the drive time from McCleary to Bellevue is 1 hour 26 minutes.  But this girl may be a little old for him.  She was around 17 when she disappeared and she is considered a runaway.  But, we keep seeing the same route from North Washington toward Tacoma, where supposedly , WW has a mom or family member living. 

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  DANICA DIANNE CHILDS
NCMC1086909
DOB: May 25, 1990    Age: 19
Missing: Dec 21, 2007    Race: Biracial
Wayne Watne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington and the drive time from Mt. Vernon to Federal Way is 1 hour 28 minutes.  But this girl is also a little older and is listed as a runaway.  Same route from North Washington to just south of Tacoma.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  CANDELARIA CONTRERAS
NCMC1073412
DOB: Mar 21, 1991    Age: 18
Missing: Jun 15, 2007    Race: Hispanic
Wayne Watne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington and the drive time from Mt. Vernon to Manson is 3 hours 50 minutes.  But this girl is also a little older and is listed as a runaway.  However, this is one of the girls on the route to Tonasket.  Here’s the google map link.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=manson,+washington&oe=utf-8&rls=com.google:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=06dUSo73FpSusgOuicWODw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  JEWELYN FINNERAN
NCMC1116766
DOB: Jul 19, 1991    Age: 17
Missing: Apr 11, 2008    Race: Asian
Wayne Watne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington and the drive time from Mt. Vernon to Parkland is 1 hours 48 minutes.  Buy this girl is also a little older and is listed as a runaway.  Jeesus!  This is making me sick to my stomach.  Same, exact route, just south of Tacoma and Federal Way. 

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  BRITTANY CAITLIN GRISSOM
NCMC1123615
DOB: Sep 11, 1991    Age: 17
Missing: May 24, 2009    Race: White
Technically Wayne Watne is living in Montesano but he still has a home/address/connections in McCleary during this time.  The drive time from McCleary to Tacoma is 1 hour 1 minute.  This girl is a little older too and is categorized as a runaway.  Same route.  What if these kids are NOT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  KATYA MARIE LYNE
NCMC831557
DOB: Nov 28, 1981    Age: 27
Missing: Mar 21, 1997    Race: White/Hisp
Wayne Watne in Port Angeles 1997-2hours 22 minutes drive time.  This girl is older, as well and is considered a runaway.  Here we go again.  Same route, very near Tacoma.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  BITHIA JANAHI PEREZ
NCMC1062637
-Have you seen these children?   (View Poster)
DOB: Jul 15, 1999    Age: 9
Missing: Dec 8, 2006    Race: Hispanic
 Wayne Watne living in Mt. Vernon, Washington  1 hour 39 minutes drive time to Tacoma.  This little girl is quite a bit younger than the others, however.  I copied this exactly from the source from which it came and something is wrong in either the age of this little girl or her birthdate.  Same neighborhood, same route.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  MAYRA JARETTE RAMIREZ
NCMC1059515
DOB: Jun 29, 1995    Age: 14
Missing: Dec 10, 2006    Race: Hispanic
 Wayne Watne living in Mt. Vernon, Washington  36 minutes drive time to Everett, just down the road, same route.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  ELSIE DANIELA RAMOS
NCMC1057973
-Have you seen these children?   (View Poster)
DOB: Feb 27, 1995    Age: 14
Missing: Nov 10, 2006    Race: Hispanic
Wayne Watne living in Mt. Vernon, Washington  3 hours 31 minutes drive time to Granger  Perfect age though.  This is the only child who is south of the route we’ve discovered.  Granger is quite a bit south of the route and out of the way drive up to Tonasket. 

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE MISSING CHILDREN FROM OREGON

Missing from Oregon State
Wayne Watne in Portland, Oregon Jan 1989 to Jan 1989
Wayne Watne in Corvallis, Oregon Aug 1998 to Jan. 2004
Wayne Watne in Lebanon, Oregon July 1999 to July 1999
Wayne Watne in Corvallis, Oregon 2001-2002

Lydia Braschler-Varo - Missing from Mt. Vernon Oregon in 2001, 13 yrs old at the time.  Wayne Watne is living in Corvallis, Oregon at this time, almost due east of Corvallis.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  NARCISA ARACELY BERNARDINO
NCMC1011292
DOB: Oct 29, 1988    Age: 20
Missing: Jan 12, 2005    Race: White/Hisp
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  Amost 8 hour drive to Ontario, Oregon.  This one doesn’t fit the route.  It is southeast of Bend, Oregon and very near to Mt. Vernon, Oregon (above)

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  KARLA NAYELI CORONADO
NCMC995833
DOB: Nov 3, 1989    Age: 19
Missing: Jul 27, 2004    Race: Hispanic
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  4 hours 11 minutes  drive to Sherwood, Oregon, just south of Portland where he lived at one time.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  MIRIAM CRUZ-TORRES
NCMC1006914
DOB: Aug 24, 1991    Age: 17
Missing: Jan 28, 2005    Race: White/Hisp
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  4 hours 57 minutes  drive to The City of Dalles, Oregon but on the direct route to Tonasket property.  It does not appear as if he owned the property in 2005 but perhaps he visited the area before purchasing?

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  YULIANA ESCUDERO
NCMC959161
DOB: Jan 4, 1987    Age: 22
Missing: Nov 3, 2001    Race: White/Hisp
Wayne is living in Corvallis, Oregon.  52 minutes  drive to Salem, Oregon.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  YENI FUENTES-GARCIA
NCMC1051378
DOB: Feb 27, 1989    Age: 20
Missing: Apr 20, 2006    Race: Hispanic
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  4 hours  37 minutes  drive to Salem, Oregon.  But this is his old stomping ground from 5 years earlier.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  MARIA VIRGINIA HIDALGO
NCMC1082650
DOB: Feb 25, 1993    Age: 16
Missing: May 29, 2007    Race: Biracial
 Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  4 hours  drive to Gresham, Oregon.  But this is his old stomping ground from 5 years earlier too.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  SAVANAH PALAMARO ONTIVEROS
NCMC1075996
DOB: Feb 16, 1994    Age: 15
Missing: Jun 24, 2007    Race: Biracial
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  4 hours  drive to Lake Oswego, Oregon.  But this is his old stomping ground from 5 years earlier too. This is making me sick.  All these girls around the same area, north of Salem and south or right around Portland.  Wayne has his property up in Tonasket during this time.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  SIERRA RACHELLE ONTIVEROS
NCMC1075996
DOB: Oct 25, 1991    Age: 17
Missing: Jun 24, 2007    Race: Biracial
 These two girls must be sisters. 

5779A-National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  KACEY ANN PERRY
NCMC745166
DOB: May 31, 1980    Age: 29
Missing: Sep 14, 1990    Race: White
 In these earlier years Wayne is living in Portland and Corvallis, Oregon.  But we have a space of time with no residence from 1989 to 1997.  Where was he?

Please help find Brooke Wilberger - missing since May 24, 2004 from Corvallis, Oregon.
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  5 hours  16 minutes drive to Corvallis, Oregon. 

Something to think about?

Blessings,
KimC

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 13, 2009, 10:22:30 PM »

Elmas Dollar Store
315 E Martin St
Elma, WA 98541
xxxx I can't post the phone number, but is the same listed with the businesses below, one of which is tasmania dollar store so much be the same place

connected to the same phone number

ELMA VIDEO
 Elma, WA
xxxxxx 

associated businesses  

VIDEOS, ETC
1 HOUR PHOTO
VIDEOS ETC

IT VISION
 Elma, WA
xxxxxxxx   
ELMA LIQUOR AGENCY #561
TAZMANIAN DOLLAR STORE

I T VISION   
xxxxxxxx     

Elmas dollar store at martin st......says this place is closed.

Elma video is actually on 319 main st. in McCleary.

I can't find an address for Tazmanian Dollar Store in Elma.

I can't find a It Vision in Elma.

Did find a addy for Elma Liquor Agency #561 215 N. 4th St. Elma

But can't map it cause my maps are screwing up lol
Thank you DD.
I'll try and fogure out the map thing tomorrow.

everyone of these places show the same phone number where the xxxxxx is.  when I ran the phone number all these places came up.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 13, 2009, 10:24:41 PM »

Not to add more to all the things we are working on but as I was driving my girls threw Elma today I drove past a place I had forgotten about. It is called His rock cafe. It is a large brick apartment comunity that a ex con runs. He brings people from Prision and other hard on your luck backgrounds and gives them a place to live. He runs a business with them working it for there keep, not money as he keeps all that. They do construction and home tear downs landscape ext.  They claim its a good place but myself and many other families know it is not. IMO it is on Main street in Elma. I do not think the offenders there are supervised and we don't know all there crimes since there are so many diffrent ones comming and going.
It is called.........................Set Free Christian Fellowship of Elma

Do you know if Wayne Watne, the missionary/forrester who made friends with Josh works with this group of people?
I was thinking the same thing.....   

For some reason I am very bothered by the Watne connection to everything...I just found another common item to Nancy Moyer (Relatives of Watne in both MCCleary and Tenino) He does not appear to have any other relatives in the area - or I should say No other towns in our area "only the two towns that have had the abductions".

Both Watne and Moyer work for State of Washington - in ecology type of work. Possible connection thru work.
Capitol Forest Fire - Arson with incendiary devise to make it burn fast and hot on a recently clear cut and "reforested" area of Capitol Forest - not a place that the general public would know about.
Capitol Christian Center - has a Jail Ministry and a McCleary Campus that Watne attends and is missionary for.
Watne friends with Josh Baum - Josh does not have any other friends his own age
Set Free Christian Fellowship
Michael Feeser child rapist with a brother in law George Woodard who shares same address who happens to also be a child rapist (Are they involved with the Set Free Fellowship?)
Nancy Moyer is from Tenino - Watne has relatives that live in Tenino (John and Linda Hawkins)
Watne has relatives that also live on 3rd Street (Frank Hawkins 517 3rd Street, Elma)
Both Nancy and Lindsey disappeared on a Friday night
Both disappeared without a trace, possibly got into a car because dogs lost scent.
Both Lindsey and Nancy have long dark hair, close to same size, both outgoing, talkative and friendly
Watne and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindseys return - Watne took speakers from assembled crowd.... got very involved in Lindsey's prayer vigil.

I guess I totally missed the nancy moyer case, did you post about it ?  where?  or do you have a link I can read about the case  thanks

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: July 13, 2009, 10:34:55 PM »

The CBS video of Lindsey's parents on the show with the Sheriff saying they have no leads Sad

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5154840n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0

what? NO leads? now I just do not believe that? am I the only one who thinks they have at least "something" and are not saying?  how can they have NO leads at all? 
If you watch that video I posted the Sheriff said they have no leads but leads were still coming in....I don't know but it's looking kinda hopeless right now.
We need to find out exactly where Mullin or Mullins creek is....we need pictures taken of the creek cause we don't see it on a map.

We(or I) need to find out exactly where that dollar store in Elma is located and if it's near the Set Free church/place.

We need to find out if Melissa was dating/seeing/talking to anyone related to the Set Free church/place.
I'm giving myself a headache and praying for little Lindsey.

I marked mullin creek on the map, I asked a local.  it is the creek up behind the simpson door/mill its on the last topo map I posted.  I marked it in purple on the map. should be within the last 5 pages on here.  it is the creek lindsey and the kids all swim in.  and I am also told some kids call it Tweaker's creek.  so guess  a bunch of druggies must hang out there.
Yikes
Thanks DD.I will try to get a satillite map of the creek or maybe find a picture online.What is the correct name of the creek?

I guess they call it jim mullin creek, the locals told me this is it, but the only thing I see on any maps is FORK.  it is coming right off that dam though so you should be able to locate it on the map that way
I see it on your maps but on the Google map(when I can get it to work right)I zoomed in and I see no water back behind the mill.It may be called Mill's creek?I do see a small round depression back there so that could be it.

I have looked all over for the name of that creek behind the mill, finally a local told that is the jim mullin creek.  all I can see is FORK and that dam, and then on another off the wall map they show above the dam that body of water as a lake forget the name I will have to try to find it again.  I have looked on old maps etc, everywhere and can't find anything.  I see the water, but no names. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: July 13, 2009, 10:37:44 PM »

Tazmanian Dollar
 Melissa McCann   
    Elma, WA

I live in a very small town, 3000 people, and the addition of a dollar store is a tremendous asset to the community. Our number 2 seller is the scents. I have customers that buy multiples every couple weeks. Everyday I light up something to make the store smell great. I wish to continue increasing the amounts of oils and burners I carry to offer the best variety to my customers. I am greatful to have a selection that is affordable for my store.

TAZMANIAN DOLLAR STORE
 Elma, WA

associated businesses

ELMA LIQUOR AGENCY #561

IT VISION

Family friend Melissa McCann said those who have wanted to volunteer but have not been used should show their support by attending either vigil. The family has also set up an account at Timberland Bank to help cover its expenses. The account is in Lindsey’s name. Letters or cards to the family can be sent to Box 1124, Elma, WA 98541.

1124 PO BOX ELMA, WA 98541

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION
 Elma, WA     
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC
 Elma, WA   
SANCHEZ, JEREMY T
(REGISTERED AGENT)
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION

OOOOOH! You are quick DD....I was still lost with looking at churches in McCleary.Thanks!

I wonder what the #1 best seller is at that store.  Lindsey worked the front counter there so whoever came in there to buy whatever would have had contact with her at times.  I am sure the store is small enough a person could stand there and talk to her, that there were not a lot of customers in line that you could not take the time to talk. 

I also wonder who else works there.  I also saw where a Melissa McCann had a baby this may, so if this is the same melissa mccann she would have been very preg and so was she always at the counter too or does she actually work at her own store?  did someone else work there with lindsey?  and was someone alwaays at the counter with her, or would she be left a lone with the customers?  just thinking if someone would come into the store and talk to lindsey there by herself. 

I would like to know what other products they carry? anything that would draw certain types of people. 
Good questions and I get the feeling this is where Lindsey's Mama worked(maybe full time?)before Lindsey went missing.

I don't know why it has not come out where lindsey's mother worked but I have been told it was a different place that this, again, not verified and againn ugh, I don't feel I should say, but that is not the place I have been told.

To find me:
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: July 13, 2009, 10:38:20 PM »

Nancy Moyer information is at www.nancymoyer.com according to Sherip.  And I'm with you Sherip.  WW is becoming much more than interesting if we put Nancy Moyer and the little Ellis girl into the mix. 

And read this about the little Kylie Ellis girl from Yelm.  Very suspicious to me.  She went missing on Dec 1, 08.  Her body was found on June 2nd.  The medical examiner said the body was completely intact and the cause of death was drowning.  She's been missing since Dec 1st and her little body was intact?

There's a good blog here:
http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-10199.html

KimC
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: July 13, 2009, 10:42:35 PM »

This little girl,they found her body.
[/color]
Kylie Michelle Ellis of Yelm

when was this, I better look this up too
I am interested in any other cases in the area, meaning in washington.  we might also look at the ones in northern oregon from corvallis, north.  but especially if you run into ones in the mccleary area, the area west to the ocean and any up in pierce county.  that would be mt vernon area also. so if anyone sees any while looking about just post the names and I will try to look them up.  thanks

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: July 13, 2009, 10:54:18 PM »

thanks for the info KIM can you also post your post over on the "comparing cases" thread.  I forget exactly what that thread is named. 

also I had read up on the zinnia linnik case and posted over there I think, someone was arrested for that one.  but... sometimes they don't arrest the right person, or they have an accomplice they never know about etc.  but I posted about it over there what I had found

ww caught my eye as well and I started seeing all the missing where he was living or had relatives.  Have you read that thread over there?  I put what I found over there but I got sidetracked onto something else and have been working on that now.  but... as crazy as it sounds, we might have more than one perp working together, so I have not forgotten about WW either

To find me:
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #315 on: July 13, 2009, 10:57:02 PM »

there is a holly mullins friend on myspace to sarah feeser/woodard and a micha mullins linked to holly mullins
these all have an "S" on the end of the name.  I wonder if they spell it both ways.  and are these mullins the family of amy mullins who was murdered. 
http://www.myspace.com/micahjmullins
Sarah Woodard has a hubby or boyfriend named Josh and one of her commenting friends is Jackie Feeser.Sarah lives in Elma.
Both Sarah and Jackie has a friend named Ginger.

Ginger's last name is Williams(age 29).She lives in McCleary.Can't find any connections at all for Ginger.

Jackie Feeser lives in Elma and is 24 years old.Jackie has 3 kids.

I dont know if they are related but Steve and Amy Mullins grew up in Centralia, Washington
Thank you and welcome to SM's.
I think I have givin up on the Woodard thing for now....now I'm on the Set Free Christian Fellowship of Elma on 427 west main street.I'm trying to find the dollar store location in Elma that Melissa(I think)and Lindsey worked at.
I went to SFCF website and was like

They help alcohol abuse,drug abuse,cutters and porn addicts which translates into child sexual abusers to me!
I saw some of their pictures on their site and they have camp outs and picnics and such,all in a big group and there are a few little kids running around.I'm wondering WTH their Mama's have them there for????
Don't they know that no amount of help will help these perverts?Not even God can help these perverts....sorry for the rant but that's just how I feel.
Anyway.....I need to find out where the dollar store(mentioned above)that Melissa McCann owns or leases,is located in Elma.

The dollar store is one block  north of the fellowship same street!!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: July 13, 2009, 11:01:56 PM »

I read the nancy moyer site just now, this post has some info
 know Nancy and Bill and the girls. I worked at the Boys & Girls Club where they came every school break and summer. I got a chance to get close to the entire family. This saddens and shocks me...I pray for you all
Holly M. Smith
Family Educator
Lewis County Head Start
Twin City Center
xxxxxxxx

sometimes christian ministry people volunteer at the boys and girls club or even are on the boards of the boys and girls clubs.  we might want to try to check if WW or anyone had any connection there also.

To find me:
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: July 13, 2009, 11:07:17 PM »

Thanks DD.  I am still finding my way around this forum.  But for now, I need to sleep.  Goodnight and God Bless.
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #318 on: July 13, 2009, 11:10:48 PM »

I really don't know if anyone knows this or not but I did tell kara, and she had not heard about it, so maybe I will just stick this info out here.

I was told by a local that Lindsey was in elma 3 weeks before she went missing.

Now she might have been over there with her mother or mccann etc, but she was at a "social" event.  I don't think I better post the name of the place though.  But at least we know (or am told, but I believe the person) that lindsey did go to elma at least once.  This was not at the store, this was at a place where people go to get together and "should be" on the up and up, but I have my concerns about who she knew there or how she ended up going there to begin with. 

hopefully kara can find out if her mother knew she was there or not. 

I'm still over here digging. 

I'll try to help on the outreach place, let me see what I can find
Was this at a dance?

no, nothing at all like that, this would be a place you would feel comfortable that a child would go there.  there would be lots of adults too, and nothing anyone at all would have a problem thinking it was not appropriate

Since your not saying I hope you are not saying you want us not to say either, But It has to be one of two places.... Church, or the races at the elma fair grounds. Those are the only two places that Have activities. Please erase my post if you dont want it said. There a is 2 churches I would not let my kids go to... One being the fellowship I mentioned before and the church on 3rd street. right off young.
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #319 on: July 13, 2009, 11:13:23 PM »

there is another person missing and they found  little girl? Can you point me into the direction?

sorry but the police have plenty to go on.
Nancy Moyer Tenino March 2009

Kylie Ellis (They found her body) I believe she may have committed suicide.  She was from Yelm Washington.
What ??? Im confused they found a little girls body in Washington state????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.