March 18, 2024, 08:22:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657848 times)
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: July 13, 2009, 11:47:13 PM »

I read the nancy moyer site just now, this post has some info
 know Nancy and Bill and the girls. I worked at the Boys & Girls Club where they came every school break and summer. I got a chance to get close to the entire family. This saddens and shocks me...I pray for you all
Holly M. Smith
Family Educator
Lewis County Head Start
Twin City Center
xxxxxxxx

sometimes christian ministry people volunteer at the boys and girls club or even are on the boards of the boys and girls clubs.  we might want to try to check if WW or anyone had any connection there also.

Lindsey is a girlscout - I read that on an earlier post.  Is Josh Baum a boyscout?  Karak do you know that answer? 

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: July 14, 2009, 12:20:25 AM »

I really don't know if anyone knows this or not but I did tell kara, and she had not heard about it, so maybe I will just stick this info out here.

I was told by a local that Lindsey was in elma 3 weeks before she went missing.

Now she might have been over there with her mother or mccann etc, but she was at a "social" event.  I don't think I better post the name of the place though.  But at least we know (or am told, but I believe the person) that lindsey did go to elma at least once.  This was not at the store, this was at a place where people go to get together and "should be" on the up and up, but I have my concerns about who she knew there or how she ended up going there to begin with. 

hopefully kara can find out if her mother knew she was there or not. 

I'm still over here digging. 

I'll try to help on the outreach place, let me see what I can find
Was this at a dance?

no, nothing at all like that, this would be a place you would feel comfortable that a child would go there.  there would be lots of adults too, and nothing anyone at all would have a problem thinking it was not appropriate

Since your not saying I hope you are not saying you want us not to say either, But It has to be one of two places.... Church, or the races at the elma fair grounds. Those are the only two places that Have activities. Please erase my post if you dont want it said. There a is 2 churches I would not let my kids go to... One being the fellowship I mentioned before and the church on 3rd street. right off young.

no I don't mind anyone else saying anything.  the only reason I don't say some things is because I don't want someone to find out who I am talking to.  I am not saying for their safety, but by all means if you feel comfortable saying things go right ahead.  I just promised not to expose the person I am talking to so I have to be careful what I repeat, that is all.  but if you know something you think I am not saying and YOU want to say it go ahead

why would you not allow your kids to go to 2 churches... what is wrong with them? is there something about them that is not good?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: July 14, 2009, 12:31:01 AM »

Hi DD. I just wanted you to know that I don't have much time to post on Scared Monkeys, but I do drop in here daily. I truly appreciate the work you and everyone else does for Lindsy. Thanks to all.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: July 14, 2009, 01:29:07 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/13/earlyshow/main5154789.shtml

On "The Early Show" Monday, Scott told co-anchor Julie Chen, "My heart's really heavy. ... I'm torn between sense of family and duty." He added that his commanders in the military have given him as much time as he needs to see his personal ordeal through.

Asked by Chen what she would say if Lindsey could hear her, Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum, repsonded, "I want Lindsey to know that I love her more than anything in the world and that I'm not giving up on her. I will never stop looking for her. I will look for her until I have her in my arms again."

"My heart tells me she's alive," Melissa said. "I really don't doubt that. Where, I would give anything if I had a clue as to where she was."

Thank you Karma.

In the interview with Julie Chen ... Melissa Baum's timeline in regards to when she became concerned that Lindsey had not returned home and ... when she contacted Kara Kampen ... is not consistence with what Melissa and Kara have already claimed.

Janet

++++++++

KARA KAMPEN

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1085 on: July 05, 2009, 05:39:45 AM »

I believe it was 10:25 when I got the call. I am not sure if she tried previous to that because my battery was drained and charging and I have a majorly cheap phone that works only when it wants to.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864865;topicseen#msg864865

MELISSA BAUM

Where is Lindsey Baum? Police, FBI Search for 10-Year-Old
Girl's Mother Frantic After Lindsey Never Made it Home From a Friend's House
By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night,  Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

"When she wasn't home by 10, I started to get nervous," Baum said, adding that 10 p.m. is the curfew for her children.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

KARA KAMPEN

"You can't imagine the guilt"
By Callie White
The Daily World
Friday, July 3, 2009 11:12 AM PDT

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

SCOTT WILLIAMS

FBI joins search for missing 10-year-old girL
Story Published: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:27 AM PDT
Story Updated: Jun 28, 2009 at 7:11 PM PDT

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: July 14, 2009, 01:36:27 AM »

know Nancy and Bill and the girls. I worked at the Boys & Girls Club where they came every school break and summer. I got a chance to get close to the entire family. This saddens and shocks me...I pray for you all
Holly M. Smith
Family Educator
Lewis County Head Start
Twin City Center
xxxxxxxx

sometimes christian ministry people volunteer at the boys and girls club or even are on the boards of the boys and girls clubs.  we might want to try to check if WW or anyone had any connection there also.

Lindsey is a girlscout - I read that on an earlier post.  Is Josh Baum a boyscout?  Karak do you know that answer? 

I'm not sure if Josh was a boyscout or not. I can find out though if no one has ran across that info yet....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: July 14, 2009, 01:45:36 AM »

Holly M. Smith
Family Educator
Lewis County Head Start
Twin City Center
xxxxxxxx

I'm not sure if Josh was a boyscout or not. I can find out though if no one has ran across that info yet....

The Daily World – July 1, 2009-07-06

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia. She sometimes worked the front counter at Baum’s store in Elma, a “dollar store."

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 14, 2009, 01:50:43 AM »

Holly M. Smith
Family Educator
Lewis County Head Start
Twin City Center
xxxxxxxx

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia. She sometimes worked the front counter at Baum’s store in Elma, a “dollar store."

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699

KaraK
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old. I really wanted to add just so you know that Josh has been to my home several times with Lindsey or coming over to see if the kids were here playing and I've personally never had an issue with him and he was always very polite and respectful.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

_____

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: July 14, 2009, 02:05:14 AM »

On "The Early Show" Monday, Scott told co-anchor Julie Chen, "My heart's really heavy. ... I'm torn between sense of family and duty." He added that his commanders in the military have given him as much time as he needs to see his personal ordeal through.

Asked by Chen what she would say if Lindsey could hear her, Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum, repsonded, "I want Lindsey to know that I love her more than anything in the world and that I'm not giving up on her. I will never stop looking for her. I will look for her until I have her in my arms again."

"My heart tells me she's alive," Melissa said. "I really don't doubt that. Where, I would give anything if I had a clue as to where she was."

Thank you Karma.

In the interview with Julie Chen ... Melissa Baum's timeline in regards to when she became concerned that Lindsey had not returned home and ... when she contacted Kara Kampen ... is not consistence with what Melissa and Kara have already claimed.

Janet

++++++++

KARA KAMPEN

KaraK

I believe it was 10:25 when I got the call. I am not sure if she tried previous to that because my battery was drained and charging and I have a majorly cheap phone that works only when it wants to.

MELISSA BAUM

By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house. When Lindsey's friend found out she couldn't stay the night,  Lindsey headed for home around 9:30 p.m.

"When she wasn't home by 10, I started to get nervous," Baum said, adding that 10 p.m. is the curfew for her children.

KARA KAMPEN

By Callie White
The Daily World

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday.

SCOTT WILLIAMS

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

No disrespect intended so please don't take it that way because I am honestly curious since I've heard this a few time off and on but could you point out her time line on the show and the previous established time line? I don't have speakers on my comp and I don't trust what I read on news sites unless someone can verify it - learned that the hard way Smile I'd like to know because I've known the police time line to be off several minutes even though we have the phone records etc and also the times given between my old man and myself but I have honestly not seen any real inconsistencies in MB's time line with the exception of a few minutes. - Thank You!
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #328 on: July 14, 2009, 06:49:50 AM »

I really don't know if anyone knows this or not but I did tell kara, and she had not heard about it, so maybe I will just stick this info out here.

I was told by a local that Lindsey was in Elma 3 weeks before she went missing.

Now she might have been over there with her mother or mccann etc, but she was at a "social" event.  I don't think I better post the name of the place though.  But at least we know (or am told, but I believe the person) that lindsey did go to elma at least once.  This was not at the store, this was at a place where people go to get together and "should be" on the up and up, but I have my concerns about who she knew there or how she ended up going there to begin with. 

Was this at a dance?

no, nothing at all like that, this would be a place you would feel comfortable that a child would go there.  there would be lots of adults too, and nothing anyone at all would have a problem thinking it was not appropriate

Since your not saying I hope you are not saying you want us not to say either, But It has to be one of two places.... Church, or the races at the elma fair grounds. Those are the only two places that Have activities. Please erase my post if you don't want it said. There a is 2 churches I would not let my kids go to... One being the fellowship I mentioned before and the church on 3rd street. right off young.

no I don't mind anyone else saying anything.  the only reason I don't say some things is because I don't want someone to find out who I am talking to.  I am not saying for their safety, but by all means if you feel comfortable saying things go right ahead.  I just promised not to expose the person I am talking to so I have to be careful what I repeat, that is all.  but if you know something you think I am not saying and YOU want to say it go ahead

why would you not allow your kids to go to 2 churches... what is wrong with them? is there something about them that is not good?
Well first,..... one is a refuge for pedophiles and other criminals. Not that believe all criminals will re offend. I am not willing to put my kids in jeopardy . The second one first off gave me a bad feeling when i went in. just not the feeling of a real church. I saw quite a few people who I could not place , but knew I had seen someplace. The next week my 9 year old wanted to go again but I was working and could not go to the youth group with her, so my mother agreed to take her and hang out. An hour later my mom came tpo my work and asked me to come outside with her. I did. She told me that she was there for 30 minutes and there were 23 people she knew from being a drug counselor for 30 years. she knows at least half are not clean and could tell at least a couple and another woman were high in the church. She forbid her granddaughter to be influenced in this church! she can not break the patient councilor privilege but she said please trust me hunny, The drugs are only one factor but the things she had been told by a few she witnessed in that church were far deeper than our minds should ever go. . so I do not allow them to go there, AT ALL.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: July 14, 2009, 08:55:04 AM »

I was told by a local that Lindsey was in Elma 3 weeks before she went missing.

Was this at a dance?

Since your not saying I hope you are not saying you want us not to say either, But It has to be one of two places.... Church, or the races at the elma fair grounds. Those are the only two places that Have activities. Please erase my post if you don't want it said. There a is 2 churches I would not let my kids go to... One being the fellowship I mentioned before and the church on 3rd street. right off young.

Well first,..... one is a refuge for pedophiles and other criminals. Not that believe all criminals will re offend. I am not willing to put my kids in jeopardy . The second one first off gave me a bad feeling when i went in. just not the feeling of a real church. I saw quite a few people who I could not place , but knew I had seen someplace. The next week my 9 year old wanted to go again but I was working and could not go to the youth group with her, so my mother agreed to take her and hang out. An hour later my mom came tpo my work and asked me to come outside with her. I did. She told me that she was there for 30 minutes and there were 23 people she knew from being a drug counselor for 30 years. she knows at least half are not clean and could tell at least a couple and another woman were high in the church. She forbid her granddaughter to be influenced in this church! she can not break the patient councilor privilege but she said please trust me hunny, The drugs are only one factor but the things she had been told by a few she witnessed in that church were far deeper than our minds should ever go. . so I do not allow them to go there, AT ALL.

thank you very much madibabe.  when I asked why you wouldn't let your daughter go there I didn't mean it as though I thought you should(just makig sure you did not take it that way, as when I re-read my question it sounded like I was kind of asking why in the world you would not allow your daughter in a church of all places, I hope you didn't take it that way) What I was asking, you to be clear, is if there was something you knw about there that was so bad no one should allow kids there etc.  anyway, thank you for your answers.  I am so glad your mom was able to go there and that she recognized that there were people there who were still on drugs, and the more important thing (IMO), is your mom knows of some "other things" some people were involved in.  I would really like to know what that would be, but I am sure you would have said if you thought you should or if you knew what they  were.  but if it is "far deeper than our minds should ever go", it has to be far worse than being on drugs etc.    Do you think we should research that place?  do you think there is something weird going on there that would flow out into the community?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: July 14, 2009, 09:15:40 AM »

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo)
God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, hey)

We'd like to know a little bit about you for our files
We'd like to help you learn to help yourself
Look around you, all you see are sympathetic eyes
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home

And here's to you, Mrs. Robinson
Jesus loves you more than you will know (Wo, wo, wo)
God bless you please, Mrs. Robinson
Heaven holds a place for those who pray
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey, hey)

Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes
It's a little secret, just the Robinsons' affair
Most of all, you've got to hide it from the kids

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 14, 2009, 09:32:28 AM »

sorry to harp on this but I don't trust "weird churches"; too many whackjob killers are associated with weird churches or appear to be on the up and up inside their church.  It is these whackjobs who end up mixing biblical teachings with their craziness and start doing bizarre things, like killing people.  if you have people on drugs and weirdos in the mix and then add some unstable person who "receives a 'message'" from "God", then you can have some REAL whacko, not to mention if other people in the church are the same you really get some weird things going on. 

I've already heard there are some really crazy things going on up in that area.  Of course it all might be a bunch of baloney too, but rather than say boo-ha-ha at it, I am going to look into this.  "IF" it is really happening(which I know this stuff happens all over) then we have a sleepy little naive town where these kinds of people can live happily ever after and missing people are labeled as runaways etc. 

I would really like to know who the other "runaway" girl is.  How many others are there?  What other bizarre things are going on up there?  I had one person tell me Tacoma is full of this stuff but they never dreamed it could be going on in the mccleary area.  Well, I am hearing it is.  so sorry to get off on some bizarre crap, but I have to look at this and make sure this is not really going on before I discount it as boo-ha-ha stuff.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #332 on: July 14, 2009, 09:33:02 AM »

madibabe thanks for that info, wow, how scary 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: July 14, 2009, 09:37:01 AM »

Out of respect for ScaredMonkeys and all the "traditional" researchers here, if this is something you would rather not see on this board, please let me know, and I will take it elsewhere.  I do understand that 99.9% of the people will never believe this stuff is going on and it will discredit me to the max to be saying this stuff, which will also reflect on the scaredmonkey's board.  So I full well will understand if you do not want this discussed here.  So please tell me if you would rather not have this discussed here and I will do it elsewhere.  I really have to dig into this stuff in this case because I have too much information to igore it.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: July 14, 2009, 09:46:03 AM »

I am wondering what actually brought wayne watne to mccleary area.  He is a missionary he says.  I wonder if he has any affiliation with the Elma churches?  the one church is connected with the baptist chruches.  so we can pretty much know a little about their doctrine(or at least on the surface), but this other church on 3rd, I wonder what their doctrine is.  And the church in mccleary which wayne watne is connected to is some offshoot out of Olympia.  let me go dig

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: July 14, 2009, 09:51:02 AM »

the church on 3rd street in elma is
Northwest Life Center
one of the people preaching is none other than the uncle of michael feeser the sex offender

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: July 14, 2009, 09:52:21 AM »

josh, lindsey's brother attended this church several times.  Lindsey has been seen there.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: July 14, 2009, 09:57:58 AM »

just a little background info on churches in grays harbor county. 
http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:xN1z6dOh5YsJ:ncbible.org/nwh/WaGrays.html+william+roundtree+elma+wa&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #338 on: July 14, 2009, 10:00:01 AM »

the church on 3rd street in elma is
Northwest Life Center
one of the people preaching is none other than the uncle of michael feeser the sex offender

Thanks for all your hard work.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: July 14, 2009, 10:00:29 AM »

Thank you Karma.

Janet

++++++++

KARA KAMPEN

KaraK

MELISSA BAUM

By SARAH NETTER
June 30, 2009

KARA KAMPEN

By Callie White
The Daily World

SCOTT WILLIAMS

No disrespect intended so please don't take it that way because I am honestly curious since I've heard this a few time off and on but could you point out her time line on the show and the previous established time line? I don't have speakers on my comp and I don't trust what I read on news sites unless someone can verify it - learned that the hard way Smile I'd like to know because I've known the police time line to be off several minutes even though we have the phone records etc and also the times given between my old man and myself but I have honestly not seen any real inconsistencies in MB's time line with the exception of a few minutes. - Thank You!

Kara

Please listen to Melissa Baum's own words in the interview with Julie Chen in regards to the timeline concerning when you were contacted by Melissa and ... then read your own words posted on the SM forum.  IMO ... there is a discrepancy.

Considering Lindsey Baum was observed two blocks from her home by a neighbour who was on her way to work ... the starting point of the timeline has been established.  In the process of elimination ... every word of Melissa Baum must be analyzed in regards to her actions prior to call 911.

In other words ... ALL avenues must be explored whether the focus is on family or ... a stranger/acquaintance abduction.

Late last night I spent some time reading all the research that has been conducted on this forum in the past few days in regards to a possible abduction and ... the effort is amazing.  No stone should be left unturned in the quest in finding answers to what took place following the observations of the witnesses.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.