March 19, 2024, 03:51:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657927 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: July 14, 2009, 10:02:47 AM »

DD - keep doing what you are doing.  Lindsey needs to be found.

Saw this article this morning.  It's Tacoma but Tacoma isn't all that far from McCleary:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/topstories/story/809997.html

Kidnap suspect who tried to grab girls gets beating from two men

THE NEWS TRIBUNE
Last updated: July 14th, 2009 06:29 AM (PDT)

A drunken man who tried to kidnap two 5-year-old girls was beaten Saturday night by two bystanders who saw the attacks, Tacoma police said Monday.

Officers arrested the 45-year-old man on suspicion of trying to kidnap the girls, who had been playing with some other children in the 500 block of South L Street about 7 p.m.

Police said the man was walking on the sidewalk on L Street when he grabbed the first girl and tried to take her away. She kicked and got free of the man, who then tried to get another 5-year-old girl, police said. She, too, got away.

As the man tried to flee, two men who had been sitting in a nearby truck got out and severely beat the man, police reported. The two men and the drunken man then fled, police said.

The two girls told their parents what had happened, and officers found the first man in the 200 block of South J Street. He’d suffered a head injury and was stitched up at a local hospital before being booked into the Pierce County Jail on suspicion of attempted first-degree kidnapping.

Stacey Mulick, The News Tribune
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #341 on: July 14, 2009, 10:11:07 AM »

Small town of McCleary not giving up on missing girl

Story Updated: Jul 13, 2009 at 10:59 PM PDT
By Keith Eldridge

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- While the official search for Lindsey Baum has been scaled back, no one in this town is giving up on finding her.

"We continue to get tips, we continually talk to the public," said McCleary Police Chief George Crumb. "I don't believe they've given up hope."

At the town's annual Bear Festival over the weekend, volunteers were passing out flyers with photos of the missing girl, who missed her 11th birthday last week.

"I know she's out there and I know she's alive," said Lindsey's mom, Melissa. "I just want her to know if she can hear me that I'm never going to stop looking for you. I'm going to look for you until I have you back. I swear I will never stop looking.

Lindsey vanished June 26 after leaving a friend's house to walk home. But something happened in that short distance, and she never arrived.

The investigation, which has involved multiple local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, has turned up nothing.

"Still from day one we haven't gotten any real viable good leads," Crumb said. "Leads keep coming in, but actual things we can work on, nothing has been presented to us."

Detectives don't want to see Lindsey's story disappear from the headlines, because each story could kick loose that one crucial tip.

At the height of the search, 75 members of the search and rescue team, as well as up to 35 officers and countless volunteers were scouring Grays Harbor County for the girl, who disappeared while walking home last month.

Lindsey's mother and the police chief appeared on a national TV program Monday morning to urge anyone with information to call investigators.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/50679222.html

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: July 14, 2009, 10:11:46 AM »

DD - keep doing what you are doing.  Lindsey needs to be found.

Saw this article this morning.  It's Tacoma but Tacoma isn't all that far from McCleary:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/topstories/story/809997.html

Kidnap suspect who tried to grab girls gets beating from two men

THE NEWS TRIBUNE
Last updated: July 14th, 2009 06:29 AM (PDT)

A drunken man who tried to kidnap two 5-year-old girls was beaten Saturday night by two bystanders who saw the attacks, Tacoma police said Monday.

Officers arrested the 45-year-old man on suspicion of trying to kidnap the girls, who had been playing with some other children in the 500 block of South L Street about 7 p.m.

Police said the man was walking on the sidewalk on L Street when he grabbed the first girl and tried to take her away. She kicked and got free of the man, who then tried to get another 5-year-old girl, police said. She, too, got away.

As the man tried to flee, two men who had been sitting in a nearby truck got out and severely beat the man, police reported. The two men and the drunken man then fled, police said.

The two girls told their parents what had happened, and officers found the first man in the 200 block of South J Street. He’d suffered a head injury and was stitched up at a local hospital before being booked into the Pierce County Jail on suspicion of attempted first-degree kidnapping.

Stacey Mulick, The News Tribune

this stuff is getting more and more out there in the open. this guy us just brazen to try to walk down the street and grab two girls out of a group of kids playing. thank God those two guys in the truck were there and beat the crap out of that guy to the point he got found and identified as the one who did it.  kids can't even play in a group of kids anymore without some whacko just walking up and grabbing one of them.  grrrrr

thanks klassend for not boo-ha-ha'ing off the board with my outrageous statements at times.  I will try to keep it at least half-a$$ believeable and with as much docs as I can dig up to back up what I am saying on this subject ugh.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #343 on: July 14, 2009, 10:13:22 AM »

Thanks for the two articles, it sure sounds like they just have nothing. I can't believe I read yesterday that they thought that Lindsey might have ran off to Tennessee by her dad 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: July 14, 2009, 10:14:18 AM »

I have to get to my home chorse right now, will pop in and out as much as possible with some docs and info and research on those 2 elma churches and wayne watne connections etc.  and as always if someone wants me to look up somthing I will see if I can find anything.  I get on a subject and tear it apart, but I am always willing to help with whatever anyone else thinks. an angelic monkey

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: July 14, 2009, 10:16:34 AM »

Where is Deenie?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #346 on: July 14, 2009, 10:16:56 AM »

Thanks for the two articles, it sure sounds like they just have nothing. I can't believe I read yesterday that they thought that Lindsey might have ran off to Tennessee by her dad 

Ya, on her way home walking from a friend's house, that she was hoping would spend the night, with no phone, no money, no clothes, she just decided to take a trip to TN. ::shakes head::

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: July 14, 2009, 10:20:29 AM »

Ya, on her way home walking from a friend's house, that she was hoping would spend the night, with no phone, no money, no clothes, she just decided to take a trip to TN. ::shakes head::

I hope the FBI are still assisting behind the scenes in the Lindsey Baum case.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #348 on: July 14, 2009, 10:28:58 AM »

there is another person missing and they found  little girl? Can you point me into the direction?

sorry but the police have plenty to go on.
Hi Tracy the missing girl below,they found her body.I think we have a thread for her here on SM's.Let me go check in case someone hasn't posted it yet....I'm behind on reading.

Kylie Michelle Ellis of Yelm
http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10199

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: July 14, 2009, 10:43:41 AM »

I hope the FBI are still assisting behind the scenes in the Lindsey Baum case.

Janet
I hope so also.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: July 14, 2009, 10:44:00 AM »

I have started a new thread for my research on the Weirdos Connected to the churches and other strange goings-on in the McCleary/Elma and surrounding areas of Washington which might connect to this case in some way. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5683.new

I did not want to clutter up the main thread here for something that most people think is unbelieveable at best. 

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #351 on: July 14, 2009, 10:47:40 AM »

Okay, here's a link to all or most of WW's residences.  It's long, just copy and paste in your browser.  I cannot seem to past the map here.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Sedro+Woolley,+Washington&daddr=Mt.+Vernon,+Washington+to:Keyport,+Washington+to:Tacoma,+Wash+to:McCleary,+Wash+to:Montesano,+Washington+to:Portland,+Ore+to:Corvallis,+Ore+to:Lebanon,+Ore+to:Tonasket,+Wash&hl=en&geocode=%3B%3B%3B%3B%3BFUJGzQIdfDii-CmTRed79y6SVDE4NIjYWewM6g%3B%3B%3B%3B&mra=pe&mrcr=4,5&sll=46.604167,-121.552734&sspn=8.062017,23.269043&ie=UTF8&ll=46.679594,-116.784668&spn=8.050822,23.269043&z=6

Now, take a look from where all these little girls are missing.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Everett,+Wash&daddr=Port+Angeles,+Wash+to:Bellevue,+Wash+to:Tacoma,+Wash+to:Federal+Way,+Wash+to:Parkland,+Wash+to:Spanaway,+Wash+to:McCleary,+Wash+to:Granger,+Wash+to:Manson,+Wash+to:Tonasket,+Wash+to:Portland,+Ore+to:Gresham,+Ore+to:Sherwood,+Ore+to:Lake+Oswego,+Ore+to:Salem,+Ore+to:Corvallis,+Ore+to:Mt.+Vernon,+Ore+to:Ontario,+Ore+to:City+of+Dalles,+Ore&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&sll=47.997274,-121.80542&sspn=1.96292,5.817261&ie=UTF8&z=6

And here I copy their stats and the dates that WW lived where according to another member's posts.

Wayne Watne – Tacoma, Washington Dec 1997 to Dec 1997
Wayne Watne –Port  Angeles, Washington 1997
Wayne Watne – Port Angeles, Washington Feb 1999 to Feb 1999
Wayne Watne – Mt. Vernon, Washington May 2004 to January 2006
Wayne Watne – Mt. Vernon, Washington Feb 2005 to Feb 2009
Wayne Watne – McCleary, Washington June 2008 to Nov 2008
Wayne Watne – Montesano, Washington Nov 2008 to 2009
Wayne Watne lists his residence in Olympia on his FB page.
Wayne Watne – Possible email = Wayne.Watne@dfw.wa.gov while living in Montesano
Wayne may have relatives in and around Tacoma and Portland.  His brother lives in Corvallis.
One of his daughters R. Watne lives in Port Angeles. This girl showed up on the former wife's MS page. http://www.myspace.com/409084224

July 4, 2007 – Zinna Linnick – Tacoma Washington
Wayne Watne living in Mt. Vernon, Washington 2007 1 hour 39 minutes drive time to Tacoma.  Same route.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  LUSIANA CARMEN ARGUETA
NCMC1119732
-Endangered Runaway   (View Poster)
DOB: Dec 1, 1991    Age: 17
Missing: Nov 13, 2008    Race: Biracial
Wayne Watne living in either Montesano or McCleary.  Drive time from Montesano to McCleary is 33 minutes and from McCleary to Spanaway is 1 hour 2 minutes.  This is on the same route from North Washington state to just a little south of Tacoma.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  LINDSEY J BAUM
NCMC1125977
-Endangered Missing   (View Poster)
DOB: Jul 7, 1998    Age: 11
Missing: Jun 26, 2009    Race: White
Technically Wayne Watne is living in Montesano but he still has a home/address/connections in McCleary during this time.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  ELEXIS ELLENA BOYER
NCMC1125118
DOB: Jan 8, 1992    Age: 17
Missing: Jun 9, 2009    Race: White
Wayne is in McCleary most likely, and the drive time from McCleary to Bellevue is 1 hour 26 minutes.  But this girl may be a little old for him.  She was around 17 when she disappeared and she is considered a runaway.  But, we keep seeing the same route from North Washington toward Tacoma, where supposedly , WW has a mom or family member living. 

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  DANICA DIANNE CHILDS
NCMC1086909
DOB: May 25, 1990    Age: 19
Missing: Dec 21, 2007    Race: Biracial
Wayne Watne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington and the drive time from Mt. Vernon to Federal Way is 1 hour 28 minutes.  But this girl is also a little older and is listed as a runaway.  Same route from North Washington to just south of Tacoma.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  CANDELARIA CONTRERAS
NCMC1073412
DOB: Mar 21, 1991    Age: 18
Missing: Jun 15, 2007    Race: Hispanic
Wayne Watne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington and the drive time from Mt. Vernon to Manson is 3 hours 50 minutes.  But this girl is also a little older and is listed as a runaway.  However, this is one of the girls on the route to Tonasket.  Here’s the google map link.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=manson,+washington&oe=utf-8&rls=com.google:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=06dUSo73FpSusgOuicWODw&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  JEWELYN FINNERAN
NCMC1116766
DOB: Jul 19, 1991    Age: 17
Missing: Apr 11, 2008    Race: Asian
Wayne Watne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington and the drive time from Mt. Vernon to Parkland is 1 hours 48 minutes.  Buy this girl is also a little older and is listed as a runaway.  Jeesus!  This is making me sick to my stomach.  Same, exact route, just south of Tacoma and Federal Way. 

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  BRITTANY CAITLIN GRISSOM
NCMC1123615
DOB: Sep 11, 1991    Age: 17
Missing: May 24, 2009    Race: White
Technically Wayne Watne is living in Montesano but he still has a home/address/connections in McCleary during this time.  The drive time from McCleary to Tacoma is 1 hour 1 minute.  This girl is a little older too and is categorized as a runaway.  Same route.  What if these kids are NOT
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  KATYA MARIE LYNE
NCMC831557
DOB: Nov 28, 1981    Age: 27
Missing: Mar 21, 1997    Race: White/Hisp
Wayne Watne in Port Angeles 1997-2hours 22 minutes drive time.  This girl is older, as well and is considered a runaway.  Here we go again.  Same route, very near Tacoma.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  BITHIA JANAHI PEREZ
NCMC1062637
-Have you seen these children?   (View Poster)
DOB: Jul 15, 1999    Age: 9
Missing: Dec 8, 2006    Race: Hispanic
 Wayne Watne living in Mt. Vernon, Washington  1 hour 39 minutes drive time to Tacoma.  This little girl is quite a bit younger than the others, however.  I copied this exactly from the source from which it came and something is wrong in either the age of this little girl or her birthdate.  Same neighborhood, same route.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  MAYRA JARETTE RAMIREZ
NCMC1059515
DOB: Jun 29, 1995    Age: 14
Missing: Dec 10, 2006    Race: Hispanic
 Wayne Watne living in Mt. Vernon, Washington  36 minutes drive time to Everett, just down the road, same route.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  ELSIE DANIELA RAMOS
NCMC1057973
-Have you seen these children?   (View Poster)
DOB: Feb 27, 1995    Age: 14
Missing: Nov 10, 2006    Race: Hispanic
Wayne Watne living in Mt. Vernon, Washington  3 hours 31 minutes drive time to Granger  Perfect age though.  This is the only child who is south of the route we’ve discovered.  Granger is quite a bit south of the route and out of the way drive up to Tonasket. 

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE MISSING CHILDREN FROM OREGON

Missing from Oregon State
Wayne Watne in Portland, Oregon Jan 1989 to Jan 1989
Wayne Watne in Corvallis, Oregon Aug 1998 to Jan. 2004
Wayne Watne in Lebanon, Oregon July 1999 to July 1999
Wayne Watne in Corvallis, Oregon 2001-2002

Lydia Braschler-Varo - Missing from Mt. Vernon Oregon in 2001, 13 yrs old at the time.  Wayne Watne is living in Corvallis, Oregon at this time, almost due east of Corvallis.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  NARCISA ARACELY BERNARDINO
NCMC1011292
DOB: Oct 29, 1988    Age: 20
Missing: Jan 12, 2005    Race: White/Hisp
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  Amost 8 hour drive to Ontario, Oregon.  This one doesn’t fit the route.  It is southeast of Bend, Oregon and very near to Mt. Vernon, Oregon (above)

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  KARLA NAYELI CORONADO
NCMC995833
DOB: Nov 3, 1989    Age: 19
Missing: Jul 27, 2004    Race: Hispanic
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  4 hours 11 minutes  drive to Sherwood, Oregon, just south of Portland where he lived at one time.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  MIRIAM CRUZ-TORRES
NCMC1006914
DOB: Aug 24, 1991    Age: 17
Missing: Jan 28, 2005    Race: White/Hisp
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  4 hours 57 minutes  drive to The City of Dalles, Oregon but on the direct route to Tonasket property.  It does not appear as if he owned the property in 2005 but perhaps he visited the area before purchasing?

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  YULIANA ESCUDERO
NCMC959161
DOB: Jan 4, 1987    Age: 22
Missing: Nov 3, 2001    Race: White/Hisp
Wayne is living in Corvallis, Oregon.  52 minutes  drive to Salem, Oregon.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  YENI FUENTES-GARCIA
NCMC1051378
DOB: Feb 27, 1989    Age: 20
Missing: Apr 20, 2006    Race: Hispanic
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  4 hours  37 minutes  drive to Salem, Oregon.  But this is his old stomping ground from 5 years earlier.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  MARIA VIRGINIA HIDALGO
NCMC1082650
DOB: Feb 25, 1993    Age: 16
Missing: May 29, 2007    Race: Biracial
 Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  4 hours  drive to Gresham, Oregon.  But this is his old stomping ground from 5 years earlier too.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  SAVANAH PALAMARO ONTIVEROS
NCMC1075996
DOB: Feb 16, 1994    Age: 15
Missing: Jun 24, 2007    Race: Biracial
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  4 hours  drive to Lake Oswego, Oregon.  But this is his old stomping ground from 5 years earlier too. This is making me sick.  All these girls around the same area, north of Salem and south or right around Portland.  Wayne has his property up in Tonasket during this time.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  SIERRA RACHELLE ONTIVEROS
NCMC1075996
DOB: Oct 25, 1991    Age: 17
Missing: Jun 24, 2007    Race: Biracial
 These two girls must be sisters. 

5779A-National Center for Missing & Exploited Children  KACEY ANN PERRY
NCMC745166
DOB: May 31, 1980    Age: 29
Missing: Sep 14, 1990    Race: White
 In these earlier years Wayne is living in Portland and Corvallis, Oregon.  But we have a space of time with no residence from 1989 to 1997.  Where was he?

Please help find Brooke Wilberger - missing since May 24, 2004 from Corvallis, Oregon.
Wayne is living in Mt. Vernon, Washington.  5 hours  16 minutes drive to Corvallis, Oregon. 

Something to think about?

Blessings,
KimC

Whoaaa.....thank you Kim
I am speechless,that's a lot of work that went into that.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #352 on: July 14, 2009, 10:50:16 AM »

Tazmanian Dollar
 Melissa McCann   
    Elma, WA

I live in a very small town, 3000 people, and the addition of a dollar store is a tremendous asset to the community. Our number 2 seller is the scents. I have customers that buy multiples every couple weeks. Everyday I light up something to make the store smell great. I wish to continue increasing the amounts of oils and burners I carry to offer the best variety to my customers. I am greatful to have a selection that is affordable for my store.

TAZMANIAN DOLLAR STORE
 Elma, WA

associated businesses

ELMA LIQUOR AGENCY #561

IT VISION

Family friend Melissa McCann said those who have wanted to volunteer but have not been used should show their support by attending either vigil. The family has also set up an account at Timberland Bank to help cover its expenses. The account is in Lindsey’s name. Letters or cards to the family can be sent to Box 1124, Elma, WA 98541.

1124 PO BOX ELMA, WA 98541

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION
 Elma, WA     
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC
 Elma, WA   
SANCHEZ, JEREMY T
(REGISTERED AGENT)
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION

OOOOOH! You are quick DD....I was still lost with looking at churches in McCleary.Thanks!

I wonder what the #1 best seller is at that store.  Lindsey worked the front counter there so whoever came in there to buy whatever would have had contact with her at times.  I am sure the store is small enough a person could stand there and talk to her, that there were not a lot of customers in line that you could not take the time to talk. 

I also wonder who else works there.  I also saw where a Melissa McCann had a baby this may, so if this is the same melissa mccann she would have been very preg and so was she always at the counter too or does she actually work at her own store?  did someone else work there with lindsey?  and was someone alwaays at the counter with her, or would she be left a lone with the customers?  just thinking if someone would come into the store and talk to lindsey there by herself. 

I would like to know what other products they carry? anything that would draw certain types of people. 
Good questions and I get the feeling this is where Lindsey's Mama worked(maybe full time?)before Lindsey went missing.

I don't know why it has not come out where lindsey's mother worked but I have been told it was a different place that this, again, not verified and againn ugh, I don't feel I should say, but that is not the place I have been told.
Okey dokey,thanks DD.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #353 on: July 14, 2009, 10:54:39 AM »

there is a holly mullins friend on myspace to sarah feeser/woodard and a micha mullins linked to holly mullins
these all have an "S" on the end of the name.  I wonder if they spell it both ways.  and are these mullins the family of amy mullins who was murdered. 
http://www.myspace.com/micahjmullins
Sarah Woodard has a hubby or boyfriend named Josh and one of her commenting friends is Jackie Feeser.Sarah lives in Elma.
Both Sarah and Jackie has a friend named Ginger.

Ginger's last name is Williams(age 29).She lives in McCleary.Can't find any connections at all for Ginger.

Jackie Feeser lives in Elma and is 24 years old.Jackie has 3 kids.

I dont know if they are related but Steve and Amy Mullins grew up in Centralia, Washington
Thank you and welcome to SM's.
I think I have givin up on the Woodard thing for now....now I'm on the Set Free Christian Fellowship of Elma on 427 west main street.I'm trying to find the dollar store location in Elma that Melissa(I think)and Lindsey worked at.
I went to SFCF website and was like

They help alcohol abuse,drug abuse,cutters and porn addicts which translates into child sexual abusers to me!
I saw some of their pictures on their site and they have camp outs and picnics and such,all in a big group and there are a few little kids running around.I'm wondering WTH their Mama's have them there for????
Don't they know that no amount of help will help these perverts?Not even God can help these perverts....sorry for the rant but that's just how I feel.
Anyway.....I need to find out where the dollar store(mentioned above)that Melissa McCann owns or leases,is located in Elma.

The dollar store is one block  north of the fellowship same street!!
In Elma right and not in McCleary?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #354 on: July 14, 2009, 11:01:49 AM »

I read the nancy moyer site just now, this post has some info
 know Nancy and Bill and the girls. I worked at the Boys & Girls Club where they came every school break and summer. I got a chance to get close to the entire family. This saddens and shocks me...I pray for you all
Holly M. Smith
Family Educator
Lewis County Head Start
Twin City Center
xxxxxxxx

sometimes christian ministry people volunteer at the boys and girls club or even are on the boards of the boys and girls clubs.  we might want to try to check if WW or anyone had any connection there also.

Lindsey is a girlscout - I read that on an earlier post.  Is Josh Baum a boyscout?  Karak do you know that answer? 

I'm not sure if Josh was a boyscout or not. I can find out though if no one has ran across that info yet....
I thought someone posted a link to the volunteer built boys club in McCleary.....maybe yesterday?I wonder if Josh was a member there.

Karma Is Coming

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: July 14, 2009, 11:42:02 AM »

Good morning everyone. Great work by monkeys going on here.
I do recall reading about the Kylie case. BBL sorry, my fil has cancer and it is in the end stage. We have our hands full right now. I will be popping on and off.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: July 14, 2009, 11:49:27 AM »

I have started a new thread for my research on the Weirdos Connected to the churches and other strange goings-on in the McCleary/Elma and surrounding areas of Washington which might connect to this case in some way. 
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5683.new

I did not want to clutter up the main thread here for something that most people think is unbelieveable at best. 
Thanks for doing that, I'm sure I won't find it unbelievable, I unfortunately realize how many sickos are out there.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 14, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »

Thanks for that KimC, wow this all is frightening. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #358 on: July 14, 2009, 11:52:12 AM »

Out of respect for ScaredMonkeys and all the "traditional" researchers here, if this is something you would rather not see on this board, please let me know, and I will take it elsewhere.  I do understand that 99.9% of the people will never believe this stuff is going on and it will discredit me to the max to be saying this stuff, which will also reflect on the scaredmonkey's board.  So I full well will understand if you do not want this discussed here.  So please tell me if you would rather not have this discussed here and I will do it elsewhere.  I really have to dig into this stuff in this case because I have too much information to igore it.
I say go for it DD.Everything has to be looked at and investigated IMO.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 14, 2009, 11:52:23 AM »

Good morning everyone. Great work by monkeys going on here.
I do recall reading about the Kylie case. BBL sorry, my fil has cancer and it is in the end stage. We have our hands full right now. I will be popping on and off.

Tracygirl, my thoughts and prayers  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.