March 19, 2024, 12:56:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657895 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: July 14, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »

The family's chauffeur 
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #401 on: July 14, 2009, 03:28:15 PM »

State review of logging site joined by those who OK'd it
By LEWIS KAMB
P-I INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER

<snipped>
State forestry officials are investigating claims made about a recent logging project conducted at a Boy Scout camp in Southwest Washington, after a consultant who reviewed it for the Seattle P-I concluded that it violated three state rules, including required protections to a waterway that provides habitat to protected salmon.

Leslie Lingley, who described herself as "team leader" of the state forest practices' science team, and state Fish and Wildlife biologist Wayne Watne stop to talk Tuesday after inspecting the buffer zone around Delezenne Creek, on land owned by the Pacific Harbors Council of the Boy Scouts of America, near Elma.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/398845_scoutsfolo05.html

Could someone add to the map where this Boy Scout Camp is.  If I have missed it my apologies.
WoW are you kidding me  Wayne Watne is a biologist for our area? Well I am not sure if this sets off any bells for anyone But for me it does. Lindsey could have gotten in the car with someone she trusted "WW" ...... He knows the woods like his own livingroom . Its creepy how the disapearances are happening where ever he goes and he would know where to go (how far away) so that they would estingwish all searches before getting that far. .  From Elma I can get to total suclusion in 20 to 30  min and that means no homes ,cars , people within 10 or 20 mile ratious. I could travel ferther out and be even farther away. I know because I lived in brooklyn wa one summer and we traveled back and forth to our home in elma. We could take log roads all the way there without seeing anyone for 30 miles.
 this unpopulated area is starts on thev backroads in porter to brooklyn wa. just some info i thought would be worth knowing. If I get my tire fixed today im planning to taske a little drive out that way.. Thank you everyone for the work u do. I and many are so greatful for every moment you choose to help . I know the laundrey gets backed up and trash is forgotten . Every second we put into finding her is well worth it as we can do the chores later every second counts in finding any missing child. HUGs To you all!!!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: July 14, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »

By LEWIS KAMB

<snipped>
State forestry officials are investigating claims made about a recent logging project conducted at a Boy Scout camp in Southwest Washington, after a consultant who reviewed it for the Seattle P-I concluded that it violated three state rules, including required protections to a waterway that provides habitat to protected salmon.

Leslie Lingley, who described herself as "team leader" of the state forest practices' science team, and state Fish and Wildlife biologist Wayne Watne stop to talk Tuesday after inspecting the buffer zone around Delezenne Creek, on land owned by the Pacific Harbors Council of the Boy Scouts of America, near Elma.

Could someone add to the map where this Boy Scout Camp is.  If I have missed it my apologies.
WoW are you kidding me  Wayne Watne is a biologist for our area? Well I am not sure if this sets off any bells for anyone But for me it does. Lindsey could have gotten in the car with someone she trusted "WW" ...... He knows the woods like his own livingroom . Its creepy how the disapearances are happening where ever he goes and he would know where to go (how far away) so that they would estingwish all searches before getting that far. .  From Elma I can get to total suclusion in 20 to 30  min and that means no homes ,cars , people within 10 or 20 mile ratious. I could travel ferther out and be even farther away. I know because I lived in brooklyn wa one summer and we traveled back and forth to our home in elma. We could take log roads all the way there without seeing anyone for 30 miles.
 this unpopulated area is starts on thev backroads in porter to brooklyn wa. just some info i thought would be worth knowing. If I get my tire fixed today im planning to taske a little drive out that way.. Thank you everyone for the work u do. I and many are so greatful for every moment you choose to help . I know the laundrey gets backed up and trash is forgotten . Every second we put into finding her is well worth it as we can do the chores later every second counts in finding any missing child. HUGs To you all!!!
an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: July 14, 2009, 03:42:40 PM »

By LEWIS KAMB

<snipped>

Camp Delezene

http://www.legacieslarp.org/gamemenu/events.php#5

From I-5, take exit 104 to US-101 toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles .

From US-101, take WA-8 toward Montesano/Aberdeen 

WA-8 will become US-12

From US-12 take the second exit for Elma onto S 3rd Street

Left onto S 3rd Street 

S 3rd Street will become Wakefield Rd.

Bear left onto S Bank Rd. (it's not a true left turn, just a slight curve at a fork) 

Right on Delezene Creek Rd., follow until the end of the pavement, and continue on the gravel road (Mapquest and Expedia both say that the road changes names a a few times, but we didn't see any signs to tell us that, so just follow the gravel road). There's a couple of roads to turn off onto, but just keep going straight. You'll go over a couple tiny bridges, just follow the road all the way until you find a a Weyerhaeuser forest sign instructing you not to tresspass. As strange as it sounds, continue passed the Weyerhaeuser sign (don't turn onto another road, just go down the road with the sign), following the road. Shortly, you will see signs for Camp Delezenne (Weyerhaeuser just happens to own the land around the campgrounds). You will see a small, grassy parking lot on the right-hand side where you will need to park. As you continue down the road, you will see the ranger house on the left and a couple cabins and the lodge just passed the ranger house, also on the left side of the road. 

Bear left onto S Bank Rd. (it's not a true left turn, just a slight curve at a fork)
This was the same area as the forest fire in Capitol Forest. 
Some one had posted directions to that location in the #1-Lindsey Baum discussion board.  I remember reading it because it said "fork". 

Sherip did you see the website that you got these directions from?  It's a role playing website that is going to be meeting at this park Aug 7th.  Not saying that anything is wrong with role playing or the group...but...they are role playing magicians and such.

http://www.legacieslarp.org/index.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: July 14, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »

The family's chauffeur 

George revealed that when he left Annie Wright Seminary on May 24, 1935, he took a shortcut through some tennis courts. As he left the tennis courts, he met a man of about 40 with brown hair and a moustache who asked for directions. When George responded, the man picked him up and carried him to a sedan which was parked across the street.

Ransom was paid, eventually people were arrested and jailed..

George is the president of warehouser..

It was a different time in history.. Ransom was paid and Nobody hurt him. He was lucky
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 14, 2009, 03:48:16 PM »

maybe someone should warn the role-players??

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #406 on: July 14, 2009, 04:10:32 PM »

MASON COUNTY — Registered sex offender Andrew D. McQuilkin, 32, is now a transient in the Shelton area, according to the Mason County Sheriff's Office.

McQuilkin is under the state Department of Corrections' supervision. Because he is now homeless, he was upgraded from a Level 2 to a Level 3, classified as a high risk to re-offend.

He was convicted in 1989 of first-degree child rape in Mason County and in 2001 for second-degree child assault.

Thanks Northern
Here's the pic of Andrew D. McQuilkin

You are welcome.  I do not understand how they can release a SO and then he is homeless.  To me that is akin to letting a starving man loose in a grocery store every night.  JMO
True and then when he goes missing they raise his level to a 3~likely to offend again~WTH? I'd say he should have gotten smacked with a level 3 from the get go.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 14, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »

By LEWIS KAMB

<snipped>

County:
GRAYS HARBOR
Region 6

Streams:
Forest Practices

Biologist:
Wayne Watne
Wayne.Watne@dfw.wa.gov
 WDFW

Mailign Address:
48 Devonshire RD
Montesano, WA 98563
 (360) XXX-XXXX Ext. 208

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #408 on: July 14, 2009, 04:12:40 PM »

Thank you klassend for approving my membership. I live in the next town over from McCleary, and have been reading your boards since Lindsey disappeared. Her disappearance struck a chord in my heart, because on June 20th, we buried a friends 12 year old daughter. This little girl was Kylie Ellis. She went missing on Dec. 1, 2008. She was listed as an endangered runaway, and it seems left at that until her body was found on June 1. My reason for registering is that while Kylie was missing, up until about March, she was spotted all over town. One of the places she was seen consistently for awhile was at a youth group at a church in Rainier WA. With all the digging you have done, and the connections that have been found with Wayne Watne, I felt I should get this information out there. Please keep up the great work you all do, and bring Lindsey home.
Welcome ConcernedMommy.
That is very interesting,I had just read that yesterday about Kylie being involved in a Troubled Youth group from a church.
I believe the girl missing from Olympia from the link above is/was also involved in a church youth group.......I totally agree with you about Wayne Watne!

Does anyone know if Nancy Moyers girls were involved in the girl scouts or a church youth group?
Good question Sherip but I don't know the answer.

Karma Is Coming

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: July 14, 2009, 04:17:18 PM »

MASON COUNTY — Registered sex offender Andrew D. McQuilkin, 32, is now a transient in the Shelton area, according to the Mason County Sheriff's Office.

McQuilkin is under the state Department of Corrections' supervision. Because he is now homeless, he was upgraded from a Level 2 to a Level 3, classified as a high risk to re-offend.

He was convicted in 1989 of first-degree child rape in Mason County and in 2001 for second-degree child assault.

Thanks Northern
Here's the pic of Andrew D. McQuilkin

You are welcome.  I do not understand how they can release a SO and then he is homeless.  To me that is akin to letting a starving man loose in a grocery store every night.  JMO
True and then when he goes missing they raise his level to a 3~likely to offend again~WTH? I'd say he should have gotten smacked with a level 3 from the get go.

Agreed.  I have more harsh thoughts on this.  A flaming orange tattoo across the face to warn all, a GPS microchip that if removed fatal harm results....just really tired of these SO's being safer on the streets then our precious children.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #410 on: July 14, 2009, 04:55:52 PM »

I'm not sure if I already posted this or not, Pink Angel, but Harvest Vision Ministries has at least one of the same photos as is on Wayne Watne's Flickr page.  So, one would naturally assume that the sponsoring church would know that this person Wayne Watne was part of the mission work in December '08 in San Luis, Sonora, Mexico.  Perhaps the woman who answered the phone was simply not aware of him.  I would love to know, however, if the church also has the photos that Wayne has removed from his Flickr page of photos.  Wouldn't we all?  There's one on the church Flickr page of him with a little blonde girl on his shoulders.  Another photo shows him in a group photo, but he is kneeling apart from the others.  I dunno, probably not much of anything when viewed alone, but with everything that's pointing his way, something to observe, at least.

Here are the links:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvestvision/sets/72157604475001424/?page=2

Above link is the Dec 08 Mexico Harvest Ministry Mission.  Wayne has some of the same photos on his flickr page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/watnews/
Wayne’s photos are in the link above, same trip with Harvest Ministries.  Dec. 08

Thank you Kim,I lost the link for the Harvest Mission pics.I was thinking that the "food fight,carnaval"images were in there and not Wayne Watne's but nope.They are gone and it looks like Wayne Watne removed them.....Why remove only those pics?Just about everyone of those pics had kids in them.One set was a girls overnight trip,looked like it was in a gym.

Karma Is Coming

sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: July 14, 2009, 04:57:59 PM »

By LEWIS KAMB

<snipped>

Camp Delezene

WA-8 will become US-12

Left onto S 3rd Street 

Right on Delezene Creek Rd., follow until the end of the pavement, and continue on the gravel road (Mapquest and Expedia both say that the road changes names a a few times, but we didn't see any signs to tell us that, so just follow the gravel road). There's a couple of roads to turn off onto, but just keep going straight. You'll go over a couple tiny bridges, just follow the road all the way until you find a a Weyerhaeuser forest sign instructing you not to tresspass. As strange as it sounds, continue passed the Weyerhaeuser sign (don't turn onto another road, just go down the road with the sign), following the road. Shortly, you will see signs for Camp Delezenne (Weyerhaeuser just happens to own the land around the campgrounds). You will see a small, grassy parking lot on the right-hand side where you will need to park. As you continue down the road, you will see the ranger house on the left and a couple cabins and the lodge just passed the ranger house, also on the left side of the road. 

Some one had posted directions to that location in the #1-Lindsey Baum discussion board.  I remember reading it because it said "fork". 

Sherip did you see the website that you got these directions from?  It's a role playing website that is going to be meeting at this park Aug 7th.  Not saying that anything is wrong with role playing or the group...but...they are role playing magicians and such.

http://www.legacieslarp.org/index.php

Mmmmm...No - I thought I was looking at a boyscout website I just clicked on a link and got the directions.  That is weird - they have another one at Millersylvania which is really close to where Nancy Moyer disappeared.

I sort of got side tracked reading the directions and thinking about the word "Fork" and how often it is coming up in this whole situation with Lindsey.  The town, the twighlight series, the Arson Fire Directions, The boy scout camp, the creek by Jim Mullins, the comment under a newspaper article to look for Linsey in Forks.  I have never noticed that word being used so often before.  It is not a real common word to use.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #412 on: July 14, 2009, 04:58:50 PM »

Can anyone identify the man in the photo in this local article? 

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

I am, by NO MEANS, diverting attention away from WW.  I think he needs to be looked at very, very thoroughly. If I were in charge, I would be dogging him like a big dog.   But I am curious about this man in this photo for a couple reasons.

DD, can you say whether you or your source knows if WW is being investigated?

And Concerned, to you, please know that we all offer our heartfelt sympathy for the grief and confusion you feel over Kylie's death.  And to Kylie's family, we are all so sorry for your loss.  But, I thank God that you have joined this forum and are able to offer what you know.  Many Blessings to you.

KimC

He kinda creeps me out too.I don't know who he is but he looks somewhat like a man I saw in the pics that went poof....the foodfight/fun activities set.

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: July 14, 2009, 05:11:01 PM »

Thank you klassend for approving my membership. I live in the next town over from McCleary, and have been reading your boards since Lindsey disappeared. Her disappearance struck a chord in my heart, because on June 20th, we buried a friends 12 year old daughter. This little girl was Kylie Ellis. She went missing on Dec. 1, 2008. She was listed as an endangered runaway, and it seems left at that until her body was found on June 1. My reason for registering is that while Kylie was missing, up until about March, she was spotted all over town. One of the places she was seen consistently for awhile was at a youth group at a church in Rainier WA. With all the digging you have done, and the connections that have been found with Wayne Watne, I felt I should get this information out there. Please keep up the great work you all do, and bring Lindsey home.

Hi and Welcome

Do you know the name of the church the youth group was at?
I have not read about thiscase other than have seen her name here and there.  Is there a link where I can read about her?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 14, 2009, 05:12:29 PM »

I have been looking at old articles in and around the area to see if there are other "runaways" so to speak etc.  This area has been troubled for some time and based on the low population I am    .  Take a look at this:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=982&dat=19990603&id=-x0WAAAAIBAJ&sjid=oRUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1816,1037459

I am told there is a missing girl in Elma named Rebecca.  I will have to get her last name, Her mother tried to get some help I am told and no one would help.  I will try to get more info about this

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 14, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »

By LEWIS KAMB

<snipped>

Camp Delezene

WA-8 will become US-12

Left onto S 3rd Street 

somewhere I had looked all this up and posted a map of this place etc.  I have been looking for it ugh.  I need to look at that map again to look for WORDS and the layout of those FORKS/creeks.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #416 on: July 14, 2009, 05:16:23 PM »

Rebecca Martinson   http://www.theolympian.com/topstories/v-standalone/story/852170.html
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: July 14, 2009, 05:20:07 PM »

Can anyone identify the man in the photo in this local article? 

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

I am, by NO MEANS, diverting attention away from WW.  I think he needs to be looked at very, very thoroughly. If I were in charge, I would be dogging him like a big dog.   But I am curious about this man in this photo for a couple reasons.

DD, can you say whether you or your source knows if WW is being investigated?

And Concerned, to you, please know that we all offer our heartfelt sympathy for the grief and confusion you feel over Kylie's death.  And to Kylie's family, we are all so sorry for your loss.  But, I thank God that you have joined this forum and are able to offer what you know.  Many Blessings to you.

KimC

I have no idea who they are or are not investigating.  I guess they are not telling anyone a whole lot about much. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: July 14, 2009, 05:23:53 PM »

the church on 3rd street in elma is
Northwest Life Center
one of the people preaching is none other than the uncle of michael feeser the sex offender

The Daily World – July 1, 2009-07-06

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699

My bold above - Did Michael Feesers uncle happen to be one of them?

Also, someone posted earlier that they had called the Evergreen Christian Center in Olympia and had asked about their missionary/minister/member Wayne Watne and they (the church home office) had no idea who that was.   No record of a Wayne Watne.  I looked on the facebook accounts that the church lists on their website but Wayne Watne is not in that group - yet if you go to facebook you can find him.

He does not show up as a staff member of that church either.

Very Strange.

I am the one that called the church in Olympia and the reporter.

I called and asked if WW was a minister. The lady that answered the phone said she had never heard of WW.

I then called the Daily World and spoke to Callie White who wrote the article. She said he had called and corrected her that he was a "missionary". She said she planned on writing a retraction. (don't know if she did or not) She also thought it weird that Olympia had never heard of him.

another monkey (don't remember who) said that there is an offshoot of the same church in McCleary and he was probably a missionary from there. Which is why Olympia may have never heard of him because he is "working for" the McCleary offshoot.

I had found info(forget now what it was) and posted about an offshoot etc.  it is somewhere in all that huge thread.

To find me:
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: July 14, 2009, 05:29:41 PM »

Out of respect for ScaredMonkeys and all the "traditional" researchers here, if this is something you would rather not see on this board, please let me know, and I will take it elsewhere.  I do understand that 99.9% of the people will never believe this stuff is going on and it will discredit me to the max to be saying this stuff, which will also reflect on the scaredmonkey's board.  So I full well will understand if you do not want this discussed here.  So please tell me if you would rather not have this discussed here and I will do it elsewhere.  I really have to dig into this stuff in this case because I have too much information to igore it.
I say go for it DD.Everything has to be looked at and investigated IMO.

IMO go for it.
If you go too far for me, well, I will not say a word as Klaasend sets the rules and the tone and all of that jazz. And take rest breaks and take care of yourself too while you are at it. We did things to ourselves in the NH case where we were dreaming this stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.