March 18, 2024, 11:59:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657885 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: July 16, 2009, 12:29:53 AM »

Was the last name Gregoire mentioned here or did I dream it?

This is from Cantu geneology:
6 Leonide Mary Lawless b: 12 Nov 1895 in Grafton, ON d: 29 Dec 1966 in St. Michaels Hospital,Toronto, ON
................... +Telesphore Gregoire b: 1893 in North Bay, ON m: 21 Jun 1921 in St. Mary's, Grafton, ON d: 1972 in Toronto, ON Fact 1: Canada Post employee m: 21 Jun 1921 in St. Mary's, Grafton, ON

I'm probaby way off here -- good night monkeys

sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: July 16, 2009, 12:39:31 AM »

Mt vernon chruch of the nazarene, looks like wayne watne far right

Lewis County Work & Witness Team 2008

Lewis County is where George Woodard is in jail---that is the county bordering grays harbor and thurston county where we have the missing people, (Nancy and Lindsey)

Mt. Vernon is about 200 miles away.  I am confused why they would have a Lewis County Work and Witness team down here but I do believe it is WW
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: July 16, 2009, 12:46:51 AM »

Lewis County is where George Woodard is in jail---that is the county bordering grays harbor and thurston county where we have the missing people, (Nancy and Lindsey)

Mt. Vernon is about 200 miles away.  I am confused why they would have a Lewis County Work and Witness team down here but I do believe it is WW
why do you think?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: July 16, 2009, 01:05:57 AM »

well this is from their global team so I guess they send them out all over.  ??

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: July 16, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »

Sherip....

I guess I missed something with the guitar player in Ranier.  HIS NAME IS WAYNE?  REALLY?

I missed that.  Is this posted with the photo somewhere?

Sorry to not be on the upbeat on this.

KimC
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: July 16, 2009, 09:20:26 AM »

Okay I am reviewing photos again.  Regarding the photo of WW from the "Lewis Work Team" from the Church of the Nazarene and the photo of WW with that other lady bilogist about the forest fire, the graying pattern on the beard appears to be the same.  Just my observation.

Can Kara or DD find out if there was a clean-shaven WW at Lindsey's vigil?  What did WW look like?  Wearing that beaded-type necklace?  Wedding ring?  Anything anyone would've noticed. 
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #506 on: July 16, 2009, 10:01:18 AM »

Search under way for 3 missing boys

06:41 AM PDT on Thursday, July 16, 2009

KING5.com

Video: Police searching for missing boys in Monroe
Larger screen E-mail this clip

MONROE, Wash. - Search teams are combing the area near the Evergreen Fairgrounds, looking for three boys missing since Wednesday night.

The boys, eight-year old Elijah Gertschitz, his 10-year-old brother Ethyan Gertschitz and their 11-year-old friend Dylan Lewis, were last seen outside playing in the 18000 block of 137th Street SE in Monroe.

The father of brothers thought he heard them at about 9:45 p.m. when he began calling them. He said he whistled and yelled for them but they did not respond. He called police about 45 minutes later.

Officers from the Monroe Police Department and deputies from the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office have been searching a wooded area near the home.

Officials say Elijah is wearing an orange t-shirt and faded jeans, Ethyan is in a grey t-shirt and blue jeans. Dylan Lewis is wearing a dark grey t-shirt with the letters 'DC' on it and dark blue jeans.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_071609WAB_search-missing-monroe-boys-JM.46e1b830.html?rss

No Amber Alert yet. How far is Monroe from McCleary?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 16, 2009, 10:27:58 AM »

Search under way for 3 missing boys

06:41 AM PDT on Thursday, July 16, 2009

KING5.com

Video: Police searching for missing boys in Monroe
Larger screen E-mail this clip

MONROE, Wash. - Search teams are combing the area near the Evergreen Fairgrounds, looking for three boys missing since Wednesday night.

The boys, eight-year old Elijah Gertschitz, his 10-year-old brother Ethyan Gertschitz and their 11-year-old friend Dylan Lewis, were last seen outside playing in the 18000 block of 137th Street SE in Monroe.

The father of brothers thought he heard them at about 9:45 p.m. when he began calling them. He said he whistled and yelled for them but they did not respond. He called police about 45 minutes later.

Officers from the Monroe Police Department and deputies from the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office have been searching a wooded area near the home.

Officials say Elijah is wearing an orange t-shirt and faded jeans, Ethyan is in a grey t-shirt and blue jeans. Dylan Lewis is wearing a dark grey t-shirt with the letters 'DC' on it and dark blue jeans.

http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_071609WAB_search-missing-monroe-boys-JM.46e1b830.html?rss

No Amber Alert yet. How far is Monroe from McCleary?

108miles, 2hours drive
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #508 on: July 16, 2009, 10:34:35 AM »

Thanks, I started a thread for them in the Missing Forum.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: July 16, 2009, 10:39:01 AM »

KaraK ~ I'm glad you've been contacted by the Dubois.  I saw eerie similarities between Lindsey's & Amber's cases early on.  They post here on the forum as well, although not as much the last few months.

Praying for a safe return of Lindsey & Amber! 

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: July 16, 2009, 11:32:52 AM »

I read earlier that Lindsey wanted to be an author and had attended a writing camp.  By coincendnce WW is also a writer here. Here is a copy of a published letter in 2006. 

I am pasting seperating one statement of his letter because I am creeped out by it:

As Jesus once said, “I am coming quickly, like a thief in the night when no one is ready”.

Thanks again, will I see you on the other side of life?

Wayne WatneMount Vernon, WA

Further down in this page is complete article written by WW and website. 

There is also a response to his letter from another person:
friendlyatheist.com/2006/12/04/wired-article-response

Wired Article Response | Friendly Atheist by Hemant Mehta
The cover of November's Wired magazine featured The New Atheists. ... Someone want to comment on what Wayne Watne said? Karen Says

http://www.wired.com/letters/2006/12/from_wayne_watn/

From Wayne Watne
By Wired Letters Department  December 1, 2006  |  11:09 am  |  Categories: Church of the Non-Believers, Issue 14.11, Religion
I would like to comment in the “Rants and Raves” column in regard to the aforementioned article published in your Wired magazine edition 14.11. I am a scientist, living on the west coast where the author states is “possibly the social group that is least likely among all Americans to be religious”, and I am a Christian. I am constantly amazed that “well educated” people in the sciences can overlook the simple facts of the discipline in which they themselves participate. The very foundation of the sciences are that, simply stated; 1) matter cannot be created, and 2) everything goes from order to disorder.

To look at these concepts scientifically we need to know what “science” is. Science is looking at the evidence we have around us using each of our senses (sight, sound, taste, touch, smell) to investigate the world around us. Using the simple basics of their own discipline, scientists should be able to discern that there is matter present and if there is matter present, and matter cannot be created by nature or man, then the matter we can clearly observe, came from outside of the influence of man and nature. Furthermore, we can also use science to prove that evolution is in fact impossible. Science says everything goes from order to disorder, evolution says everything goes from disorder to order. Look at the world around us and show me evidence of anything that goes from disorder to order. Your body, home, car, clothes…they all start out orderly and with time become disorderly.

I find it very interesting that this article actually fulfills a biblical prophecy written 2000 years ago. These “scientists” discussed in the article were predicted by the apostle Paul in II Timothy 3:3-4 where it states “for the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn away from the Truth and turn aside to myths”. These “educated” men want to teach what others want to hear… so they can do as they please without having any moral recourse. These men become successful because they are saying what others “itching ears” want to hear.

Thank you for publishing this article, it has been a great tool for me as I show my children and others the “stories” written thousands of years ago in the Bible being fulfilled in front of our very eyes. Keep up the good work. As Jesus once said, “I am coming quickly, like a thief in the night when no one is ready”.

I am not sure if this information was posted earlier.  If it was I sorry for taking up space.  I just thought that the "writing" angle would be a common interest for WW and Lindsey to share.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: July 16, 2009, 11:47:07 AM »

Very interesting Sherip & Welcome to SM!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: July 16, 2009, 12:40:36 PM »

sherip... How strange...
I actually copy and pasted this Wayne letter some time back to my notes on Bible and God.
I liked the analogy of it..

Here you are posting it..and I already have it.

What a small world. How strange it shows up in a missing person case.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: July 16, 2009, 12:52:33 PM »

sherip... How strange...
I actually copy and pasted this Wayne letter some time back to my notes on Bible and God.

I have read that also somewhere, hmmmm wired magazine...Was this on another case? I have what I call a half memory, I can remember 1/2 of things, like I read this, not idea why or when but I did!

You all are doing an amazing job. I hope LE is following up on your ideas. Just popping in before going back to the hospital to relieve my husband. They are moving my fil to hospice care today we think. I hope his suffering is over soon.   Cancer is a horrible thing, we all need to fight for a cure.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: July 16, 2009, 12:59:26 PM »

sherip... How strange...

I have read that also somewhere, hmmmm wired magazine...Was this on another case? I have what I call a half memory, I can remember 1/2 of things, like I read this, not idea why or when but I did!

You all are doing an amazing job. I hope LE is following up on your ideas. Just popping in before going back to the hospital to relieve my husband. They are moving my fil to hospice care today we think. I hope his suffering is over soon.   Cancer is a horrible thing, we all need to fight for a cure.

My prayers go with you, Tracygirl.  I understand what a difficult time this is for your family.  Blessings.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: July 16, 2009, 01:01:48 PM »

I read earlier that Lindsey wanted to be an author and had attended a writing camp.  By coincendnce WW is also a writer here. Here is a copy of a published letter in 2006. 

I am pasting seperating one statement of his letter because I am creeped out by it:

As Jesus once said, “I am coming quickly, like a thief in the night when no one is ready”.

Further down in this page is complete article written by WW and website. 

There is also a response to his letter from another person:
friendlyatheist.com/2006/12/04/wired-article-response

Wired Article Response | Friendly Atheist by Hemant Mehta
The cover of November's Wired magazine featured The New Atheists. ... Someone want to comment on what Wayne Watne said? Karen Says

http://www.wired.com/letters/2006/12/from_wayne_watn/

From Wayne Watne
By Wired Letters Department  December 1, 2006  |  11:09 am  |  Categories: Church of the Non-Believers, Issue 14.11, Religion
I would like to comment in the “Rants and Raves” column in regard to the aforementioned article published in your Wired magazine edition 14.11. I am a scientist, living on the west coast where the author states is “possibly the social group that is least likely among all Americans to be religious”, and I am a Christian. I am constantly amazed that “well educated” people in the sciences can overlook the simple facts of the discipline in which they themselves participate. The very foundation of the sciences are that, simply stated; 1) matter cannot be created, and 2) everything goes from order to disorder.

To look at these concepts scientifically we need to know what “science” is. Science is looking at the evidence we have around us using each of our senses (sight, sound, taste, touch, smell) to investigate the world around us. Using the simple basics of their own discipline, scientists should be able to discern that there is matter present and if there is matter present, and matter cannot be created by nature or man, then the matter we can clearly observe, came from outside of the influence of man and nature. Furthermore, we can also use science to prove that evolution is in fact impossible. Science says everything goes from order to disorder, evolution says everything goes from disorder to order. Look at the world around us and show me evidence of anything that goes from disorder to order. Your body, home, car, clothes…they all start out orderly and with time become disorderly.

I find it very interesting that this article actually fulfills a biblical prophecy written 2000 years ago. These “scientists” discussed in the article were predicted by the apostle Paul in II Timothy 3:3-4 where it states “for the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn away from the Truth and turn aside to myths”. These “educated” men want to teach what others want to hear… so they can do as they please without having any moral recourse. These men become successful because they are saying what others “itching ears” want to hear.

Thank you for publishing this article, it has been a great tool for me as I show my children and others the “stories” written thousands of years ago in the Bible being fulfilled in front of our very eyes. Keep up the good work. As Jesus once said, “I am coming quickly, like a thief in the night when no one is ready”.

I am not sure if this information was posted earlier.  If it was I sorry for taking up space.  I just thought that the "writing" angle would be a common interest for WW and Lindsey to share.

Thank you sherip.

Considering the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence and ... considering his connection to both Josh (fishing) and Lindsey (Evergreen Church) ... in the process of elimination ... I believe that Wayne Watne should not be disregarded as a person of interest until questioned and ruled out.

However ... when all is said and done ... my heart tells me that Wayne Watne's mission in life is sincere.  The purpose is to make a positive difference in the lives of others in the name of his faith.

Janet

+++++++

Wayne Watne - Residential Address

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)

Credit: doubledecker

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia.
 http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”

Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries said prayers for Lindsey’s return.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

Wayne Watne – Research Thread

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5614.0

Credit: doubledecker

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #516 on: July 16, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »

HAPPY ENDING! TV reporter finds 3 missing Monroe, WA boys sitting on a sidewalk. http://bit.ly/2i7LG (some exclusive she will have!)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 16, 2009, 01:10:32 PM »

HAPPY ENDING! TV reporter finds 3 missing Monroe, WA boys sitting on a sidewalk. http://bit.ly/2i7LG (some exclusive she will have!)

Thanks pink angel.

That is such a relief!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: July 16, 2009, 01:11:46 PM »

by Northern Rose
Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: July 16, 2009, 01:14:13 PM »

Mr. Watne is being looked at so he can be eliminated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.