March 18, 2024, 08:30:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657851 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 19, 2009, 09:01:33 PM »

I noticed on WS they are talking about this, and also a post from a local.  (  LE has found "something" near the RR tracks, about a half mile west of where Summit Road and Hiway 8 intersect. No idea what they found or if it pertains to Lindsey, but I'll keep you posted. Please pray for Lindsey and her family. )  Have no idea if this is rumor or not, but is interesting.
an angelic monkey

WS says where they are searching is about 1 1/2 miles from Maple and 6th, which is the house where her girl friend lived.  She walked home from there.

Isn't it a bit unusual to have searches on a Sunday after a month has passed?  It could be important.   I wonder if they did find something. 
so are they searching the girl friends house OR by there....i want to get it straight..

no...my post is confusing.  They are searching about 1 1/2 miles from where she was last seen.  Not where she was last seen,.  sorry...
an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #621 on: July 19, 2009, 09:01:53 PM »

I noticed on WS they are talking about this, and also a post from a local.  (  LE has found "something" near the RR tracks, about a half mile west of where Summit Road and Hiway 8 intersect. No idea what they found or if it pertains to Lindsey, but I'll keep you posted. Please pray for Lindsey and her family. )  Have no idea if this is rumor or not, but is interesting.

WS says where they are searching is about 1 1/2 miles from Maple and 6th, which is the house where her girl friend lived.  She walked home from there.

Isn't it a bit unusual to have searches on a Sunday after a month has passed?  It could be important.   I wonder if they did find something. 
so are they searching the girl friends house OR by there....i want to get it straight..
MamaC,they were also searching by the railroad tracks 1 and 1/2 miles from where Lindsey was last seen on Maple street.

From Gailrene at WS(a local):

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86607&page=7

LE has found "something" near the RR tracks, about a half mile west of where Summit Road and Hiway 8 intersect. No idea what they found or if it pertains to Lindsey, but I'll keep you posted. Please pray for Lindsey and her family.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #622 on: July 19, 2009, 09:04:59 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86607&page=6

WS was discussing with some locals about the ORV park and how the caretaker at the park was fired last week,police supposedly took his puter and there being a search going on at the park.

From Scandi at WS:

HOT OFF THE LIPS OF Ms Voss

I decided to call the ORV park and got some hot news. developing story

A lady answered the phone and I told her my name and that there were several of us who had heard about new searches in Lindsey's case and she and I were suddenly bosom buddies.

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. {She would have no reason to lie IMO, as the call to her was out of the blue!}

She proceeded to tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

She then mentioned that early this morning the Sheriff's officers and search and rescue crews were there and headed out into the Capitol Forest part of the park. She must have meant where it is heavily treed. She said it was a sizable group of people and of course they didn't tell anyone at the park where they were headed in the park or why.

I asked about the fire the Monday after the 4th and she said where they were headed this morning was not in the area where the fire was. She said the fire was investigated thoroughly from what she heard and had no relation to Lindsey's case.

Fonda also told me she had heard the dogs were out again this morning in McCleary.

Her last words to me were so heartfelt. She said the people in town are saying there is something about this case that they can't put their finger on. There will be a burst of activity and then it seems like nothing is happening in the case. Then all of a sudden another burst of activity. They think that something is about to happen, just a communal feeling I guess, and then she said she believes they are out in the C Forest searching today from a tip they received.

We talked about Lindsey and she said you might not hear much about her or what is going on in the investigation if you're walking down the street. But the people who live here are keeping the case alive, talking between themselves and though it might not look good, they all hope she is found soon and that she is still alive.

I brought up the helicopters flying south of Hwy 8 in the middle of the night last week and she said everyone thought that was so strange as it is an uncommon occurance the way it was done, at least that is what the talk of the town is.

Back to Allen, his departure or firing was sudden and without fanfare. She said he was just taken off the job with nothing said to anyone who works there except they will be hiring a new caretaker for the ORV Park. xox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86607&page=6

I just want to give credit for these tips to all those involved.
This call to Fonda Voss came about from a tip from SeventeenSeconds at WS.She is a local and told us what her hubby was hearing around town(he works in McCleary),that prompted Scandi to make that call.

Karma Is Coming

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: July 19, 2009, 09:07:17 PM »

MamaC,they were also searching by the railroad tracks 1 and 1/2 miles from where Lindsey was last seen on Maple street.

LE has found "something" near the RR tracks, about a half mile west of where Summit Road and Hiway 8 intersect. No idea what they found or if it pertains to Lindsey, but I'll keep you posted. Please pray for Lindsey and her family.

Karma,  it sounds like there were two searches today, one at the RR tracks and the second at the ORV park.  Is that what you are reading??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #624 on: July 19, 2009, 09:07:19 PM »

Thanks Karma

Janet
You're welcome Janet and I'm sorry AZSunny reported you to Klaas.   

KARMA!!!

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: July 19, 2009, 09:09:50 PM »

I get the feeling you are all having a good laugh at my expense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #626 on: July 19, 2009, 09:10:07 PM »

Thanks Karma 
You're very welcome NoRose.I was just all excited to hear something happening in this case.
They have a few locals over at WS and I have been reading thier posts all the time for info.

Me too, now if I understand this right this man has a daughter who is friends with Lindsey. They are using a name of this person, but I'm not sure if it is the correct person, so that is why I didn't want to say his name, also because they put up an arrest on him, I think for some kind of domestic disturbance.
I read his first name is Allen but haven't read far enough yet.I did read that the man fired from the park has a daughter Lindsey's age and was a friend of Lindsey's but that's as far as I got.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #627 on: July 19, 2009, 09:12:32 PM »

Karma,  it sounds like there were two searches today, one at the RR tracks and the second at the ORV park.  Is that what you are reading??
From what I'm reading there were/are 2 seaches going on.One by the railroad tracks and one in the ORV park.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #628 on: July 19, 2009, 09:14:00 PM »

Janet

Awwww {{{{Janet}}}}
You gotta admit,it was a quick way to get attention Smile

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: July 19, 2009, 09:16:37 PM »

Janet

Awwww {{{{Janet}}}}

Have you ever heard of "payback"?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 19, 2009, 09:21:18 PM »

Janet

Awwww {{{{Janet}}}}

Janet

OH, dear.......I tried to report myself, but it wouldn't let me...go ahead, you try and report yourself.  It says, NO...why would you want to do that?  So I chose you!  isn't that special??

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #631 on: July 19, 2009, 09:32:45 PM »

Janet

Awwww {{{{Janet}}}}

Janet
Yikes  

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: July 19, 2009, 10:51:53 PM »

Janet

OH, dear.......I tried to report myself, but it wouldn't let me...go ahead, you try and report yourself.  It says, NO...why would you want to do that?  So I chose you!  isn't that special??

A piece of fresh strawberry shortcake with real whipping cream is what I regard as "special".

an angelic monkey

How ya doing AZSunny?  I have been thinking about you lately.

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 19, 2009, 10:58:49 PM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Lindsey, that she will be found.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 19, 2009, 11:08:05 PM »

Janet

A piece of fresh strawberry shortcake with real whipping cream is what I regard as "special".

an angelic monkey

How ya doing AZSunny?  I have been thinking about you lately.

Janet

Janet,  dreading the 1st of August.  That is the day I lost my husband.  I am trying so hard to focus on other things, but it is like an elephant standing in front of me.  I miss him so much it physically hurts.     I will work on the shortcake, can you pick your own strawberry's??  They do not keep well when it is 111 at 7PM here!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 19, 2009, 11:11:36 PM »

Guess, I had better sign off for a while, the winds are starting...I just wish there was rain with all this wind and dust!  Here come the sneezes again!

Issued at: 8:04 PM MST 7/19/09, expires at: 9:00 PM MST 7/19/09

The NWS in phoenix has issued a

severe thunderstorm warning for: east central maricopa county in south central Arizona, this includes the cities of, tempe, sun lakes, mesa, guadalupe, gilbert, chandler, northwestern pinal county in south central Arizona, Until 900 pm mst.
At 802 pm mst, national weather service doppler radar indicated a severe thunderstorm capable of producing damaging winds in excess of 60 mph. In addition, dense blowing dust may accompany this severe storm. This storm was located near sun lakes, and moving north at 5 mph.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: July 19, 2009, 11:19:21 PM »

Please say a prayer and light a candle for Lindsey, that she will be found.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: July 20, 2009, 01:10:18 AM »

Janet,  dreading the 1st of August.  That is the day I lost my husband.  I am trying so hard to focus on other things, but it is like an elephant standing in front of me.  I miss him so much it physically hurts.     I will work on the shortcake, can you pick your own strawberry's??  They do not keep well when it is 111 at 7PM here!

Hugs

an angelic monkey

Love, Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: July 20, 2009, 01:10:58 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!  Good Night Zookeepers!

Janet
10:10 PM PT

_____

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: July 20, 2009, 05:02:24 AM »

Please,if anyone knows Scandi from WS,could you ask her to post that ORV park info she posted at WS?Please?

Hi Karma,  It has been a very eventful and exciting Sunday to say the least.  Even if the info we learned today is not all about Lindsey, we learned that the investigation seems to be alive.  The townspeople of McCleary are eager for Lindsey to be found and of course hope she is still alive.

I say that because of the 2 searches we learned about today, both in McCleary and in the morning hours, one up on Larson by the RR tracks a bit north of where it is possible some evidence was found and that is not confirmed.  It's just out there for now.  Then the team of the GHC Sheriff's who together with searchers started early this morning, saying nothing but walking up into Capitol Forest from the parking area which is close to the office at the entrance.

I actually was stuck there allot of the day catching up on new posts, but came tonight to see what's up like I often do, and get some help to find a certain SO with about 5 driving related offenses, maybe DUI's.

I belong to both forums and am fine with your bringing my post over here as it was done the right way.  And I must say even tho there are the 2 sites, with many members belonging to both, the long and the short of it is about finding Lindsey.  Any time I can tickle a brain to learn more I will.  We all will.  It is what Sleuthers do.

The locals are all devoted to Lindsey's being found, and today Gailrene got us all excited about the caretaker of the ORV park having been fired about a week ago and that LE took his computer and there might be an ongoing search. Then another dear poster said, hey, someone should drive out to the ORV park and see what's up.  Since I am 2 hours away and only a minute away by phone I decided to call instead and am glad I did.  Working together is not about taking credit.  It is about trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together so they all fall into place and that hopefully leads to doing our part in trying to find whoever is missing.

I wrote that long post in stages, posting then adding more info from my notes so posters could read it as I wrote it.  So I think there is more I wrote than is posted here.  I'll see what isn't here and post it tomoz.

Who knows if this caretaker just let go is our perp.  New things are being learned which might point to someone else.  That is why I hope if anyone knows of someone with 5 or so DUI's that would have the means to be in McCleary on a Fri nite, pass it on.  It might be nothing.  It might be everything!   Out of respect to other posters I can't bring their info over here and I'm sure you understand.

xox

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.