March 18, 2024, 09:20:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657859 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: July 21, 2009, 07:42:59 PM »

PHERNETTON, RICHARD ALLEN

Book-No Statute:   10.88.320 - Fugitive From Justice Other St
173193 Offense:   SOFF - Sex Offense
 Arrest Type:   PC
Booked  Charging Agency:   MPD-Montesano Police Department
7/20/2009 21:00  Court:   -
   Bail Amount:   No Bail 
 Disposition:   PA-Pre-Arraignment

What do you Monkeys think?

STEADFAST 
07-19-2009, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by scandi 
HOT OFF THE LIPS OF Ms Voss

I decided to call the ORV park and got some hot news. developing story

<snipped>

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. She would have no reason to lie.

<snipped>

She proceeded too tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3971553

What am I not getting?

Other than the name Allen ... what makes Monkeys believe this may be the same person.

1.  The registry implies the last name is ALLEN.

2.  The current caretaker implies the first name is ALLEN.

3.  There does not seem to be a connection with the other names.

Janet

we all just want Lindsey home..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 21, 2009, 07:46:59 PM »

STEADFAST 

<snipped>

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. She would have no reason to lie.

<snipped>

She proceeded too tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

I don't think it's the right guy.This caretaker was supposed to have a child same age as Lindsey and this guy above is 74 years old...I dunno.The name is definitely not a match,only name that matches is Allen.
you should check out the astrology site...they say the other person in the 'house'  (my post above) was probably another child or a woman

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: July 21, 2009, 07:48:16 PM »

they need to search every one of them asap

Mama,  it is not a trailer park. It is an ORV park, and off road vechicle park.  The care taker just happen to have accomodations in trailer at the park. 
thank you an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: July 21, 2009, 07:53:39 PM »

I was thinking of Tori Stafford's case.
The two people who were arrested and charged didn't come up on the OPP or Woodstock's radar screen's. Their neighbours became suspicious but nothing happened until Terri was arrested on a parole violation and she apparently got mad at her BF and ratted him out. Now he is in jail too.
In the Jessica Lunsford case, they didn't even have a hot clue that John E Couey was in the 'hood until they started looking further afield at RSO's and SO's to determine their whereabouts. When they tracked Couey, they found out that he had been living kitty corner at a relatives.
Both of these families were " suspects " on the boards and in the media.
My point is : There are probably plenty of persons in McCleary and surrounding area who would be capable of this and the LE and the FBI need to check them out.  The body recovery of Tori Stafford was a result of an OPP who was on the job 24/7 in his mind and put a few things together when he saw a pile of rocks. Sometimes when these things unfold and the perps are a big surprise to all.     
very true and i agree

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #764 on: July 21, 2009, 08:07:14 PM »

Scandi wrote:
ITA  Frustrating to get almost NO info when time is clicking by so fast.
We have to trust the FBI IMO.  They are pro's at locating missing people, have the profilers and ability to pull any force into the mix if they feel the need.  Didn't we read right after learning about the FBI computer special investigator who came down from Seattle to take charge of the case, that they also had experts there on missing children?

I liked what was said here that we have to get our info from other than media sources and then either dismiss it or put it in the mix depending on what we learn.

These thoughts almost carry into the update I wanted to give you about a call I made yesterday morning to the manager of the ORV park in McCleary.  She pretty well denied everything I had learned on Sunday, saying there hadn't been a caretaker there since Feb, the caretaker trailer hadn't been occupied in a long time, didn't know about the searches at the park on Sunday, Ben who, Allen who, 'let go' and computer confiscated by LE, what? etc.

She was very business like, and tho I threw out enough to learn that Ben indeed was the last official caretaker and Allen, well there are lots of employees at the park, came away from the convo like a flat pancake!  The only new thing I learned was talking with a young man there who, when I asked him about Allen being let go said, 'you mean Al' . . .  So this person has to exist!

The only thing we can figure is that any info about Lindsey's investigation or that of Allen/'Al', {for which there might be a disciplinary hearing coming up soon - no link but it was pulled from Grays Harbor County info on the web} has suddenly fallen into the category of the proverbial monkey who speaks no evil, lol, and mum will be the word about anything they don't want out in the public eye because the perp is still out there too!

And since there has been no official caretaker for awhile, possibly Allen had been taking over a lot of the duties the caretaker would have.  IMO   xox

Hi Scandi
I was hoping to see you post here.
There is a local at WS who says Fonda Voss is a good friend of hers,I was wondering why no one there asked this local to talk to Fonda about this caretaker that got fired?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #765 on: July 21, 2009, 08:10:28 PM »

STEADFAST 

<snipped>

<snipped>

I don't think it's the right guy.This caretaker was supposed to have a child same age as Lindsey and this guy above is 74 years old...I dunno.The name is definitely not a match,only name that matches is Allen.
you should check out the astrology site...they say the other person in the 'house'  (my post above) was probably another child or a woman
Hi MamaC
I am having a hard enough time just keeping up with my reading on here and other sites and I don't really have too much belief in too much in depth astrology.Thank you though as you never know what will help right?

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: July 21, 2009, 08:13:48 PM »

STEADFAST 

<snipped>

<snipped>

Hi MamaC
I am having a hard enough time just keeping up with my reading on here and other sites and I don't really have too much belief in too much in depth astrology.Thank you though as you never know what will help right?

lol those were my thoughts as well (but i do dig the astrology stuff)....i know i'm reaching for what ever tid-bit of info i can get...heck, i spent most of my day reading readers comments in articles written about Lindsey.....

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #767 on: July 21, 2009, 08:18:18 PM »

STEADFAST 

<snipped>

<snipped>

Hi MamaC

lol those were my thoughts as well (but i do dig the astrology stuff)....i know i'm reaching for what ever tid-bit of info i can get...heck, i spent most of my day reading readers comments in articles written about Lindsey.....
I hear you.I spent most of my day hopping off and on my puter and reading about 4 different web blogs/forums about Caylee and Lindsey and Tori.
I'm hoping they find little Lindsey soon.
  Sad

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: July 21, 2009, 08:25:20 PM »

STEADFAST 

<snipped>

<snipped>

Hi MamaC

I hear you.I spent most of my day hopping off and on my puter and reading about 4 different web blogs/forums about Caylee and Lindsey and Tori.
I'm hoping they find little Lindsey soon.
  Sad
we all do...this is one of the few cases that i can't get a feeling on..most of the time i can pick it apart pretty quickly, but not this time.....this time its like a race against the clock on if lindsey is found, dead or alive..

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #769 on: July 21, 2009, 08:30:44 PM »

Karma wrote:
MamaC wrote:
I'm hoping they find little Lindsey soon.  Sad
we all do...this is one of the few cases that i can't get a feeling on..most of the time i can pick it apart pretty quickly, but not this time.....this time its like a race against the clock on if lindsey is found, dead or alive..
Sorry,had to cut down that huge quote stack Smile
I feel the time rushing past too MamaC.I too am wondering why there haven't been any organized locals searching......nothing in the News....just feels like Lindsey may never be found.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #770 on: July 21, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »

OT~Also Scandi,if you are still here.....I'm not a member of WS but I read there a lot.Can you tell me how many pages to a thread?I always seem to get lost as the threads sometimes stop at 20-22-24-and now 33 so far on Lindsey's thread.

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: July 21, 2009, 08:39:13 PM »

Karma wrote:
MamaC wrote:
I'm hoping they find little Lindsey soon.  Sad
Sorry,had to cut down that huge quote stack Smile
I feel the time rushing past too MamaC.I too am wondering why there haven't been any organized locals searching......nothing in the News....just feels like Lindsey may never be found.

well from what comments i read there are people giving their time to search...thats where the whole donation jar/account poo-poo was coming from...but that was a reader comment as well so who knows???

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #772 on: July 21, 2009, 09:08:09 PM »

I stole(borrowed) this from WS poster BoonDock:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86607&page=33

A candlelight vigil for Lindsey and other news.......

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1969322/lighting_the_way_for_missing_11_year.html?cat=9

Karma Is Coming

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 21, 2009, 09:15:59 PM »

i also dont really think this allen person had anything to do with this...there are too many differences.  i personally thinkt he person that did this is a local that lindsey knew that hasnt been mentioned yet...whoever that is i dont know b/c i am not from the area, but i think it might be a person that locals and/or friends/family would least expect...i also think this person could be a first time offender and might not have a criminal record that would point in their direction...jmho
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #774 on: July 21, 2009, 09:19:09 PM »

Hi Scandi
There is a local at WS who says Fonda Voss is a good friend of hers,I was wondering why no one there asked this local to talk to Fonda about this caretaker that got fired?

All I know is that she said her friend is a real genuine person.  No one wants her to get in trouble for saying anything over the phone so I think we'll just have to wait and see.

Don't you wish we knew the correct person to concentrate on in the case.  LOL  Heck, it could be the guy with several DUI's who has never abducted a child before.  Too much alcohol dims the brain, and I could easily a 'beginner' perv having taken Lindsey.  There's a first time for every SO, right?  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: July 21, 2009, 09:22:41 PM »

i also dont really think this allen person had anything to do with this...there are too many differences.  i personally thinkt he person that did this is a local that lindsey knew that hasnt been mentioned yet...whoever that is i dont know b/c i am not from the area, but i think it might be a person that locals and/or friends/family would least expect...i also think this person could be a first time offender and might not have a criminal record that would point in their direction...jmho

NIX Sunshine ;}  I think that is very possible.

PS:  I don't see any way to edit typos     OK, now I see Spell Check.  Cool
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #776 on: July 21, 2009, 09:26:47 PM »

Hi Scandi

All I know is that she said her friend is a real genuine person.  No one wants her to get in trouble for saying anything over the phone so I think we'll just have to wait and see.

Don't you wish we knew the correct person to concentrate on in the case.  LOL  Heck, it could be the guy with several DUI's who has never abducted a child before.  Too much alcohol dims the brain, and I could easily a 'beginner' perv having taken Lindsey.  There's a first time for every SO, right?  xox
Yep,bunch of freaky sickos running around everywhere it seems.Thanks for answering Smile

Karma Is Coming

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #777 on: July 21, 2009, 09:39:45 PM »

did u read my posts about the helicopter and plane yesterday? I
 have also added airial maps of our areas to my photobucket. Inncluding thge rest area.
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z46/greenchain/elma%20Mccleary/
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #778 on: July 21, 2009, 09:47:16 PM »

sorry for throwing you off. I just saw the allen and so and wanted to post it asap. didnt realize the guys age Smile
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #779 on: July 21, 2009, 09:49:06 PM »

sorry for throwing you off. I just saw the allen and so and wanted to post it asap. didnt realize the guys age Smile
i would also join in in a locals searchg if I knew where to start. If I knew where they had already searched and not it would be good so I could go to the places noone has looked. does anyone know?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.