March 18, 2024, 09:24:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657861 times)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #780 on: July 21, 2009, 10:04:41 PM »

sorry for so many posts in a row. I just thought I would tell you that the guy that I think hit and ran my car 's name is Mark (cant remember the last name) he is a construction company owner that built the houses out by the railroad tracks where they were searching the other day around Larson and 108. He is known to be a drunk at the bars every night. I mean every night too.  He is like 6'4" or something. He lived in Mccleary at the time he hit my car with his gf right past the place the built the homes around Elma hickland road. When I was investigating him I was told by a few bartenders he was a creep. I wander if this is the same drunk mark that someone talked to at the bar?  I stopped trying to catch him when my daughter came home from sick from school one day and it turned out she had an appendicitis. She was rushed in for surgery and thats when I asked myself if me spending all my time finding the guy who wrecked my car was more important that my family... I gave up at that point. anyway if it is the same guy he has some common denominators .
Lives in mccleary
drunk
not above breaking the law
built homes in the area
for some reason the city was fighting him about building and he had to stop
he was known to have money problems
He might be the drunk mark????
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: July 21, 2009, 10:09:35 PM »

Well it seems that we still do not know where this child is, I was hoping to get to the end of the thread and read she had been found and is safe and sound. she will be found....

BTW, where is DD? I was so sad to read they found Tori's body...Call me an idiot but I was holding out hope against hope they would find her alive. There is always hope until a body is found...
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: July 21, 2009, 11:44:45 PM »

sorry for so many posts in a row. I just thought I would tell you that the guy that I think hit and ran my car 's name is Mark (cant remember the last name) he is a construction company owner that built the houses out by the railroad tracks where they were searching the other day around Larson and 108. He is known to be a drunk at the bars every night. I mean every night too.  He is like 6'4" or something. He lived in Mccleary at the time he hit my car with his gf right past the place the built the homes around Elma hickland road. When I was investigating him I was told by a few bartenders he was a creep. I wander if this is the same drunk mark that someone talked to at the bar?  I stopped trying to catch him when my daughter came home from sick from school one day and it turned out she had an appendicitis. She was rushed in for surgery and thats when I asked myself if me spending all my time finding the guy who wrecked my car was more important that my family... I gave up at that point. anyway if it is the same guy he has some common denominators .
Lives in mccleary
drunk
built homes in the area

There is a Jennifer at WS that thinks you are coming up with misinformation....FYI. 

She posted the second picture saying it was the Elma Fairgrounds (not sure why she didn't really explain). The first picture is of the fairgrounds. Her picture is of the high school here in Montesano.

I don't know how she got them mixed up.

She also talks about some man and something that happened with her. If I'm correct.. she has the wrong name. Yet she's trying to make it sound like he is Mark (the drunk the JVK ran into). Saying he is connected to Larson Road and everything.

She's giving me the creeps for some reason. I don't understand why she is giving out false info.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: July 21, 2009, 11:45:50 PM »

Lives in mccleary
drunk
built homes in the area

There is a Jennifer at WS that thinks you are coming up with misinformation....FYI. 

She posted the second picture saying it was the Elma Fairgrounds (not sure why she didn't really explain). The first picture is of the fairgrounds. Her picture is of the high school here in Montesano.

She also talks about some man and something that happened with her. If I'm correct.. she has the wrong name. Yet she's trying to make it sound like he is Mark (the drunk the JVK ran into). Saying he is connected to Larson Road and everything.

She's giving me the creeps for some reason. I don't understand why she is giving out false info.

Sorry forgot to quote her part

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #784 on: July 22, 2009, 01:09:10 AM »

Lindsey Baum, 11, has been missing since June 26, when she disappeared while walking home at night from a friend’s house in McCleary, Wash.

Authorities are now offering a $6,000 reward in the hope that it will help bring Lindsey home.

Two people saw the girl on the 10-minute walk home, but investigators still have no evidence of hows she disappeared.

The family has created two Web sites, Lindsey Baum and Help Find Lindsey Baum, in an effort to gather any information about what happened to Lindsey.

Lindsey has brown hair and brown eyes, is 4’9” tall, 80 lbs., and was last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.

If you have information regarding Lindsey, call the Grays Harbor Sheriff Office at 1-866-915-8299 or send an email to soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d21-Reward-offered-in-disappearance-of-11yearold-Lindsey-Baum

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #785 on: July 22, 2009, 01:16:58 AM »

sorry for so many posts in a row. I just thought I would tell you that the guy that I think hit and ran my car 's name is Mark (cant remember the last name) he is a construction company owner that built the houses out by the railroad tracks where they were searching the other day around Larson and 108. He is known to be a drunk at the bars every night. I mean every night too.  He is like 6'4" or something. He lived in McClure at the time he hit my car with his gf right past the place the built the homes around Elma hickland road. When I was investigating him I was told by a few bartenders he was a creep. I wander if this is the same drunk mark that someone talked to at the bar?  I stopped trying to catch him when my daughter came home from sick from school one day and it turned out she had an appendicitis. She was rushed in for surgery and thats when I asked myself if me spending all my time finding the guy who wrecked my car was more important that my family... I gave up at that point. anyway if it is the same guy he has some common denominators .
Lives in mccleary
drunk
built homes in the area

OK First of all I am mistaken about the fair grounds pic. I posted the wrong pic. But to Jennifer or who ever you are I am sorry I give you the creeps. If you would have told me I was mistaken about the pic I uploaded I would have looked and saw I was incorrect and agreed with you. As for the creeps I can not help you with that. I am here to try and help. I am not here to creep people out. I am not here to start the drama u r trying to start up. I am not mistaken about the info i gave about a guy named Mark! He is a contractor , he is a drunk He did build a bunch of the new homes in mccleary near Larson and he did have a gf he lived with not far from there. . i am not sure he is the same Mark that was posted about before. I was just bringing every bit of info i thought might fit in some blanks no matter how small the details might be. As I was told.  might help. Someone might be able to use the info. heck I don't know!!! I'm not a professional investigator. I'm a mother of 4 been married 21 years who thought she could help out. Please just tell me u think i am wrong. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong at all in fact i think communication is the key to solving problems. So by all means think I am creepy all u want , but please focus on the thing we are here for. To bring a child home. Have a wonderful day
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 22, 2009, 03:17:16 AM »

OT~Also Scandi,if you are still here.....I'm not a member of WS but I read there a lot.Can you tell me how many pages to a thread?I always seem to get lost as the threads sometimes stop at 20-22-24-and now 33 so far on Lindsey's thread.

Hi Karma,  It got to 35 pp before you know it like sometimes happens.  I think 25 is a normal stopping point.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #787 on: July 22, 2009, 08:57:11 AM »

did u read my posts about the helicopter and plane yesterday? I
 have also added airial maps of our areas to my photobucket. Inncluding thge rest area.
http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z46/greenchain/elma%20Mccleary/
Thank you for the images MadiBabe
The forests looks so vast and looks like someone could hide a person or body almost anywhere!
Sad

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #788 on: July 22, 2009, 09:00:09 AM »

sorry for throwing you off. I just saw the allen and so and wanted to post it asap. didnt realize the guys age Smile
i would also join in in a locals searchg if I knew where to start. If I knew where they had already searched and not it would be good so I could go to the places noone has looked. does anyone know?
It's probably not a good idea to go searching unless you are with a search group.Maybe get a hold of Kara as she seems to be trying to set up organized searches.Also if Wayne Watne is heading any searches.....don't go.   
Good morning Monkeys

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #789 on: July 22, 2009, 09:06:05 AM »

Lindsey Baum, 11, has been missing since June 26, when she disappeared while walking home at night from a friend’s house in McCleary, Wash.

Authorities are now offering a $6,000 reward in the hope that it will help bring Lindsey home.

Two people saw the girl on the 10-minute walk home, but investigators still have no evidence of hows she disappeared.

The family has created two Web sites, Lindsey Baum and Help Find Lindsey Baum, in an effort to gather any information about what happened to Lindsey.

Lindsey has brown hair and brown eyes, is 4’9” tall, 80 lbs., and was last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.

If you have information regarding Lindsey, call the Grays Harbor Sheriff Office at 1-866-915-8299 or send an email to soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d21-Reward-offered-in-disappearance-of-11yearold-Lindsey-Baum

Thanks Pink
That is great news about a reward being set up.....maybe that will jog some memories,tips,info.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #790 on: July 22, 2009, 09:10:35 AM »

sorry for so many posts in a row. I just thought I would tell you that the guy that I think hit and ran my car 's name is Mark (cant remember the last name) he is a construction company owner that built the houses out by the railroad tracks where they were searching the other day around Larson and 108. He is known to be a drunk at the bars every night. I mean every night too.  He is like 6'4" or something. He lived in McClure at the time he hit my car with his gf right past the place the built the homes around Elma hickland road. When I was investigating him I was told by a few bartenders he was a creep. I wander if this is the same drunk mark that someone talked to at the bar?  I stopped trying to catch him when my daughter came home from sick from school one day and it turned out she had an appendicitis. She was rushed in for surgery and thats when I asked myself if me spending all my time finding the guy who wrecked my car was more important that my family... I gave up at that point. anyway if it is the same guy he has some common denominators .
Lives in mccleary
drunk
built homes in the area

OK First of all I am mistaken about the fair grounds pic. I posted the wrong pic. But to Jennifer or who ever you are I am sorry I give you the creeps. If you would have told me I was mistaken about the pic I uploaded I would have looked and saw I was incorrect and agreed with you. As for the creeps I can not help you with that. I am here to try and help. I am not here to creep people out. I am not here to start the drama u r trying to start up. I am not mistaken about the info i gave about a guy named Mark! He is a contractor , he is a drunk He did build a bunch of the new homes in mccleary near Larson and he did have a gf he lived with not far from there. . i am not sure he is the same Mark that was posted about before. I was just bringing every bit of info i thought might fit in some blanks no matter how small the details might be. As I was told.  might help. Someone might be able to use the info. heck I don't know!!! I'm not a professional investigator. I'm a mother of 4 been married 21 years who thought she could help out. Please just tell me u think i am wrong. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong at all in fact i think communication is the key to solving problems. So by all means think I am creepy all u want , but please focus on the thing we are here for. To bring a child home. Have a wonderful day
Don't worry about it MadiBabe,we like having you here and realize that no one is perfect,everyone makes mistakes.I for one do appreciate any info you can put out and any pictures of the area.The most important thing is finding Lindsey.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #791 on: July 22, 2009, 09:13:24 AM »

OT~Also Scandi,if you are still here.....I'm not a member of WS but I read there a lot.Can you tell me how many pages to a thread?I always seem to get lost as the threads sometimes stop at 20-22-24-and now 33 so far on Lindsey's thread.

Hi Karma,  It got to 35 pp before you know it like sometimes happens.  I think 25 is a normal stopping point.
And anyone can start a new discussion thread.....lol...I guess I'm just used to SM's.Our threads seem to either go to 50 or 100(except for the thread for our JSM which was at 300 and something lol)
Thanks for answering Scandi

Karma Is Coming

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: July 22, 2009, 09:36:08 AM »

madibabe- your efforts are very much appreciated, don't worry about someone else nit picking at you from another board.  you have gone above and beyond to help in the search for lindsey and everyone appreciates it.

im wondering why the family hasn't contacted texas eqqusearch?

i can only hope and pray that whoever is responsible for abducting lindsey slips up sometime soon or someone who has noticed something suspicious about this person comes forward...maybe the reward will help that
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #793 on: July 22, 2009, 09:45:21 AM »

madibabe- your efforts are very much appreciated, don't worry about someone else nit picking at you from another board.  you have gone above and beyond to help in the search for lindsey and everyone appreciates it.

i can only hope and pray that whoever is responsible for abducting lindsey slips up sometime soon or someone who has noticed something suspicious about this person comes forward...maybe the reward will help that
I agree, don't get upset with that person, over yonder they get a little excited, for lack of a better word, just keep posting, we appreciate your input 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #794 on: July 22, 2009, 09:56:27 AM »

That is good news about the reward.  My only question is what took them so damn long.  Groups offer rewards more quickly when animals go missing.  Were talking about a child here. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: July 22, 2009, 10:03:44 AM »

According to KOMO News this morning ... Jeffrey Smiley was turned in by his own mother for molesting his little sisters last year and ... the judge released him on his own recognizance.

Despicable!  The system is failing to protect our children!

Janet

+++++++

Man charged with raping girl in woods at Fort Lewis
Originally published July 21, 2009 at 4:50 PM
Page modified July 21, 2009 at 10:33 PM

By Ian Ith
Seattle Times staff reporter

The FBI on Tuesday arrested a Pierce County man on a series of child-molestation charges after discovering a horrifying pair of makeshift dens in the remote woods of Fort Lewis, where they say the man had set up mattresses, toys and cameras to molest at least one young girl and take explicit photos.

Now the FBI is asking the public to help them find any other children who may have been his victims.

Jeffrey R. Smiley, 36, of Spanaway, is charged in U.S. District Court in Tacoma with one count of aggravated sexual abuse of a minor. He is also charged in Pierce County Superior Court with two counts of first-degree child molestation for previous incidents last year.

Smiley has no connection to Fort Lewis or the Army, officials said.

Earlier this month, a 7-year-old girl told her mother that Smiley had taken her out in the woods and raped her, according to prosecution documents. The girl's mother called police.

Last week, the girl guided a county sheriff's detective and an FBI agent from her home to the place where the alleged assault occurred, the documents say. It turned out to be in a rural area of Fort Lewis where troops sometimes train.

Nearby, agents found a small clearing where three mattresses had been spread on the ground, the documents say.

They also found hundreds of printed photos of children in explicit poses, and several pieces of children's' clothing, including underwear.

In addition, the agents found "what appeared to be child-size, homemade dolls dressed in children's clothing," the documents say.

Two days later, an FBI agent returned to the site and looked more broadly around the area, the documents say.

He discovered Smiley's red Nissan Maxima parked there with a blanket spread on the ground, according to the documents.

On the blanket was another life-size doll with a rope tied around its neck "in what appeared to be simulating strangulation," the documents say.

The agent also found a cellphone, two computer memory cards, and a pair of jeans with Smiley's wallet in the pocket, the documents say.

Inside Smiley's car was a laptop computer, two cameras and two more cellphones, the documents add. On one camera there were explicit pictures of the 7-year-old girl, the documents say.

"Due to the number of photographs and the amount of children's clothes discovered at sites hidden in the woods, investigators are concerned that there are additional victims," the FBI said in a statement. Anyone with information can call the FBI at 206-622-0460 or e-mail seattle.fbi@ic.fbi.gov.

In the Pierce County cases, Smiley was charged last summer with molesting a different 7-year-old girl and an 11-year-old girl. Smiley's own mother had turned him in, documents say.
At the time of his arrest today, he had been wanted on a warrant in that case.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2009512049_websmiley21m.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: July 22, 2009, 10:12:05 AM »

PHERNETTON, RICHARD ALLEN

Book-No Statute:   10.88.320 - Fugitive From Justice Other St
173193 Offense:   SOFF - Sex Offense
 Arrest Type:   PC
Booked  Charging Agency:   MPD-Montesano Police Department
7/20/2009 21:00  Court:   -
   Bail Amount:   No Bail 
 Disposition:   PA-Pre-Arraignment

What do you Monkeys think?

STEADFAST 
07-19-2009, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by scandi 
HOT OFF THE LIPS OF Ms Voss

I decided to call the ORV park and got some hot news. developing story

<snipped>

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. She would have no reason to lie.

<snipped>

She proceeded too tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3971553

What am I not getting?

Other than the name Allen ... what makes Monkeys believe this may be the same person.

1.  The registry implies the last name is ALLEN.

2.  The current caretaker implies the first name is ALLEN.

3.  There does not seem to be a connection with the other names.

Janet

we all just want Lindsey home..

I sincerely felt felt there was something I was not comprehending and wanted to be informed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #797 on: July 22, 2009, 10:48:57 AM »

Hi SunShine
Kara at one time posted here asking for TexasEquuasearch's info but I never heard anything else about that.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #798 on: July 22, 2009, 10:55:45 AM »

According to KOMO News this morning ... Jeffrey Smiley was turned in by his own mother for molesting his little sisters last year and ... the judge released him on his own recognizance.

Janet

+++++++

By Ian Ith

The FBI on Tuesday arrested a Pierce County man on a series of child-molestation charges after discovering a horrifying pair of makeshift dens in the remote woods of Fort Lewis, where they say the man had set up mattresses, toys and cameras to molest at least one young girl and take explicit photos.

Now the FBI is asking the public to help them find any other children who may have been his victims.

Jeffrey R. Smiley, 36, of Spanaway, is charged in U.S. District Court in Tacoma with one count of aggravated sexual abuse of a minor. He is also charged in Pierce County Superior Court with two counts of first-degree child molestation for previous incidents last year.

Earlier this month, a 7-year-old girl told her mother that Smiley had taken her out in the woods and raped her, according to prosecution documents. The girl's mother called police.

Last week, the girl guided a county sheriff's detective and an FBI agent from her home to the place where the alleged assault occurred, the documents say. It turned out to be in a rural area of Fort Lewis where troops sometimes train.

Nearby, agents found a small clearing where three mattresses had been spread on the ground, the documents say.

They also found hundreds of printed photos of children in explicit poses, and several pieces of children's' clothing, including underwear.

In addition, the agents found "what appeared to be child-size, homemade dolls dressed in children's clothing," the documents say.

Two days later, an FBI agent returned to the site and looked more broadly around the area, the documents say.

He discovered Smiley's red Nissan Maxima parked there with a blanket spread on the ground, according to the documents.

On the blanket was another life-size doll with a rope tied around its neck "in what appeared to be simulating strangulation," the documents say.

The agent also found a cellphone, two computer memory cards, and a pair of jeans with Smiley's wallet in the pocket, the documents say.

Inside Smiley's car was a laptop computer, two cameras and two more cellphones, the documents add. On one camera there were explicit pictures of the 7-year-old girl, the documents say.

"Due to the number of photographs and the amount of children's clothes discovered at sites hidden in the woods, investigators are concerned that there are additional victims," the FBI said in a statement. Anyone with information can call the FBI at 206-622-0460 or e-mail seattle.fbi@ic.fbi.gov.

In the Pierce County cases, Smiley was charged last summer with molesting a different 7-year-old girl and an 11-year-old girl. Smiley's own mother had turned him in, documents say.

Good morning Janet
I was reading about this last night and I wondered why the FBI waited 2 more days to do a more thorough search of the area.Look at all they found from that after 2 day search.I hope they find all of this pervert's victims.
  Sad

Karma Is Coming

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #799 on: July 22, 2009, 11:23:24 AM »

Janet

+++++++

By Ian Ith

Good morning Janet
I was reading about this last night and I wondered why the FBI waited 2 more days to do a more thorough search of the area.Look at all they found from that after 2 day search.I hope they find all of this pervert's victims.
  Sad

I get physically sick to my stomach when I read things like this.  It really knocks me off my feet, and proves to me that while I've been practicing law for many, many years, it's never safe to think that I've seen it all and that it can't get much worse.  The degree of sickness and depravity out there is just startling.  It's amazing how these perverts are able to keep their actions secret for so long. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.