March 19, 2024, 01:53:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657908 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2009, 06:51:44 PM »

the poster that mentioned forks, was that before or after 6 x search

that I do not know, but she lives in indiana LOL  but who knows.  might know someone??

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2009, 06:54:27 PM »

madibabe- thank you so much for your contributions to this board...

i think the rumor that they found her sweatshirt on the property that was searched 6 times could really be accurate..it would totally explain why the property was searched 6 times.... is there a road on the back end of the property that someone could have got away on with lindsey, maybe someone she knew lured her away and took her back through that property and then to either a waiting vehicle or a nearby home....

I had not yet heard that rumor that they found a shirt back there so I can't say one way ot the other but I wanted to just point out that Lindsey was not wearing a sweatshirt that night.  I know some information in the media says sweatshirt but it was not a sweatshirt.
Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the Forks reference was first dropped by an anonymous  commenter as a comment left on one of the news article sites.  I believe it was brought over from there, at which time we thought maybe it was a Twilight reference (as coincidentally,  that's the name of a town in the book). 

But you are so correct Traceygirl....there's that word again.

Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »

The comment left at the article site simply read something like "Maybe they should look up in or try Forks".  Something along that line. 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2009, 07:01:33 PM »

i think the rumor that they found her sweatshirt on the property that was searched 6 times could really be accurate..it would totally explain why the property was searched 6 times.... is there a road on the back end of the property that someone could have got away on with lindsey, maybe someone she knew lured her away and took her back through that property and then to either a waiting vehicle or a nearby home....

I had not yet heard that rumor that they found a shirt back there so I can't say one way ot the other but I wanted to just point out that Lindsey was not wearing a sweatshirt that night.  I know some information in the media says sweatshirt but it was not a sweatshirt.

if she wasnt wearing a sweatshirt when she left ur house and a sweatshirt was actually found that was hers (i realize this is a rumor so im using the 'what if' scenario) this could mean that she did make it home and changed into a sweatshirt...or maybe they did find some kind of shirt and the rumor mill is spreading that its a sweatshirt when in reality its just a regular shirt or other article of clothing
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2009, 07:02:04 PM »

that I do not know, but she lives in indiana LOL  but who knows.  might know someone??

maybe it was read...the kidnapper could be reading on the net or the poster might say they are from indiana, could be a lie. Don't know either
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2009, 07:07:18 PM »

maybe it was read...the kidnapper could be reading on the net or the poster might say they are from indiana, could be a lie. Don't know either

they had a lot of posts, I went through and read them all; well, scanned them really, and I gathered she was from indiana, and she was a she.  but I dont KNOW who the poster is or what, as never know about people online or what they are saying. 

I never did think that comment meant FORKS as in the town of twilight.  I also thought it rang of being cryptic and fugured it was on the map somewhere in the mccleary area or near there.   but most likely it is not cryptic LOL  I didn't go through her most a lot but a little to see if there were other cryptic clues in there, but I did not see anything right off that seemed familiar to me, but I always kept the forks word in my mind just in case I ran into forks around mccleary.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2009, 07:08:33 PM »

doesn't lindsey's poster/flyer say she was wearing a blue hoodie?  I guess that might be considered a sweatshirt? 

To find me:
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2009, 07:14:52 PM »

if she wasnt wearing a sweatshirt when she left ur house and a sweatshirt was actually found that was hers (i realize this is a rumor so im using the 'what if' scenario) this could mean that she did make it home and changed into a sweatshirt...or maybe they did find some kind of shirt and the rumor mill is spreading that its a sweatshirt when in reality its just a regular shirt or other article of clothing

I can't say one way or the other for sure but right now for all of us here "what if" is all we really have to go on so please by all means if you come up with a theory please run with it. I don't think any possibility should be closed.

I will share my opinion though as to where I think that rumor started: I know they searched that area several times along with a few others just as many times but using the dogs they had a shirt of Lindsey's being used for "scent" and those I believe are kept in evidence bags so that the scent does not dissipate or so it is stronger for the dogs. If nothing was found then this (seeing clothing in an evidence or any bag) is what I believe may have led someone to think something had been found possibly. Again that is only a guess and a possibility I honestly don't know one way or the other.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2009, 07:17:18 PM »

doesn't lindsey's poster/flyer say she was wearing a blue hoodie?  I guess that might be considered a sweatshirt? 

that is what we used to call them, lol. a hooded sweatshirt Of course we would not wear them in the summer!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »

I can't say one way or the other for sure but right now for all of us here "what if" is all we really have to go on so please by all means if you come up with a theory please run with it. I don't think any possibility should be closed.

I will share my opinion though as to where I think that rumor started: I know they searched that area several times along with a few others just as many times but using the dogs they had a shirt of Lindsey's being used for "scent" and those I believe are kept in evidence bags so that the scent does not dissipate or so it is stronger for the dogs. If nothing was found then this (seeing clothing in an evidence or any bag) is what I believe may have led someone to think something had been found possibly. Again that is only a guess and a possibility I honestly don't know one way or the other.

Wow you are good! Great theory!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2009, 07:26:26 PM »

yes they do keep the scenting articles in a sealed bag,  and you are right someone could have seen that in there and thought they found something.  like some dumbo reporter haha

To find me:
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2009, 07:28:08 PM »

Yeah some of the flyers that were put and printed up by others as well as some news stations have her shirt as a sweatshirt instead of a long sleeve blue shirt with hood. Not necessarily a crucial difference but I for one when looking at what someone is wearing make note of garment by material so to me the term sweatshirt seems heavy and possibly bulky which hers was not so it is just something that I wanted to point out more so for anyone who may see her or should someone find something.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2009, 07:38:50 PM »

Why are there so many sex offenders in all of these towns? Has it always been this way? It seems like there are so many predators after our kids these days.  I am scared for my kids to go into the yard alone.
rebelgirl901
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2009, 07:48:21 PM »

this is kind of a weird question but I really wonder about this stuff.

I am definitely not the prudish type, and I am actually pretty lax about things, moreso than most I would think, but I am older now and things are a bit different now than they were, but still, I am around a lot of younger people who have kids this age, and it is usually really easy for me to talk with and get along with kids etc.  I am still young at heart and like to act silly etc, and I stay up on music of the times and can have a good conversation with kids on their level and about their intersts, but for the life of me, I don't really know many kids going around "dating" and "going out with" or being "a couple" at age 10-11. 

Is that common there?

and where would they go on a "date" or if they were "going out"?  is that to the elma dance? 
I just don't get this? 

D.D.  I don't know about McCleary but around here when they say "going out" it's just a term they use for when they have a b/f g/f and not necessarily dating per say.  My daughter uses that "going out" phrase all the time but she isn't allowed to date nor go to a boys house.  It does sound strange I know but it's just what they say.

Hope this helps.

Also, having a teenage daughter, I can tell you they do have A LOT of drama (mostly over boys) but girls can be really mean & nasty.  My daughter is 13 and she's had trouble with some girls at her school.  I've been to the school on several occasions to file complaints about harassment/bullying.  Sadly, some of the parents don't care and are just as bad if not worse than their daughters (probably where they learned it from).  I have had less drama with my 16 year old son than with my daughter.   

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone and I feel badly for Lindsey & her family but and this is a big BUT something just isn't right about this.  I don't know what it is but I get this strange feeling about what happened to Lindsey.

Justice 4 Natalee/Justice 4 Caylee<br /><br />Where is Lindsey Baum
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2009, 08:10:39 PM »

Why are there so many sex offenders in all of these towns? Has it always been this way? It seems like there are so many predators after our kids these days.  I am scared for my kids to go into the yard alone.

The sad thing is - is that when I use to live in Aberdeen 3 or 4 years ago I had to look up offenders. I had no clue that there were so many around the Hoquiam and Aberdeen area - actually even when I looked them up I did not find a quarter of the ones I've seen posted since Lindsey disappeared. You would think that would be part of your welcome to the city package that all those companies like to send you.

Now with Lora on the board and hearing about Brian Peak I am curious how many of the people that are new to town and living in his area know about him? Probably none unless a neighbor has clued them in. It was difficult for me to find too much information on him when I was searching now having heard about him and his crimes.

It should be mandatory for there to be a regular notice to go out to folks as kind of a reminder. In AZ at least the apartments that we lived in posted the picture of local offenders right on the office door and windows. I'd like to see a little more of that.
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2009, 08:33:52 PM »

also on that map, see the water towers to the south of Lindsey's house.  looks like two of them.  are those the city water tanks?  do you know if anyone goes hanging out in that area of the towers?  also there is a creek running through there, do you know the name of that creek, also looks like some swamp land out there.

do you know what that area is like back there or who owns it or might be around there working in that area etc

I just found out that Jim Mullen creek is the creek behind the Simpson door mill. It is just ((((((rumor))))) they found her sweatshirt back there. No police have said anything about this at all. My son is 20 years old and he told me where is was. He also said a few years ago they found a body back there. No clue if it was a homeless person that just passed away or what. I will try and get more info on that. That is defiantly the site they searched 6 times tho!  That is walking distance from where she was. If someone did not have a car it would be secluded enough not to be seen.

oh hmmm so that is the creek.  Kara said the kids use to go swimming there all the time but she made her daughter quit going there because it was a place where people hung out drinking etc.  that post is somewhere on the board here.  one of the sex offenders lives up that creek area a ways, let me get it on the map.  I wonder if you could easily walk down to that creek from his house.  also, I wonder, it being a friday night, if there was a party down there and kids might going to go there?  and I wonder if adults party there as well.  does your son know if they have parties out there?  and if so, is there a specific spot along that creek they have them.  also there is a dam upstream on the creek a ways?  let me get a topo map of that area

pleas excuse all my typos, and I leave out a lot of "n" letters becuause the N key on my keboard actually has a huge hole in it from my fingernails and most the time it will not hit it.  also the screen on here for some reason alwayws jumps and I can't see what I am typing of go back and fix it.  ugh.  so that is why my typing is such a mess.
You know my son will be in Mccleary tionight with his girlfriend while she is babysitting. I will take a little walk with him back there being its saturday night and see where i can go . Whats the address of the sO I will look up the house on grays harbor Parcel and see if I can see it from there. Its a good night to check it out. Thanks for the question
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2009, 08:35:56 PM »

The acual thing My sons girlfriend told me was a coat. I do not know what she was wearing . I just told her the media said she had a sweatshirt not a coat. Im sure it could have been anyones.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2009, 08:39:27 PM »

DD, This is O/T and I apologize, but I've seen you mention a few times about the screen bouncing when you are typing. I've seen others asking the same thing, and they have been told it may be from the new IE8, so maybe that could be the problem you are having. Wanted to tell you, as I see it's been happening for you for a while. Hope this helps.

Sorry again for the O/T.  an angelic monkey

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2009, 08:41:43 PM »

this is a little messy but my computer is messing up and I can't get into the maps I like to use ugh. anyway, you will see michael feeser up at the top of the map. there is a house right were I put that box.  I will try to get the actual address for you, his listing states only the "10" block, but maybe I can find the feeser address if not most like jessstar can find it.  she has different database than I do.

on the map simpson door plant is yellow, you will see 6th street dead ended on there but on another map I see dirt road going on to the trees bushes behind there.  I have been told though you can't drive back in there you have to walk and some of the trails are covered with berry bushes and only trails big enough to walk on or maybe a bicylce.  but I see on the map lots of dirt trails in there, and I don't know the exact spot of the swimming place on the creek, the creek is the purple line.  all the boxes are to make it easy to see I pointed out something and then I put arrows to what I named.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.