March 18, 2024, 09:21:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657860 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #800 on: July 22, 2009, 11:58:32 AM »

According to KOMO News this morning ... Jeffrey Smiley was turned in by his own mother for molesting his little sisters last year and ... the judge released him on his own recognizance.

Despicable!  The system is failing to protect our children!

Janet

+++++++

Man charged with raping girl in woods at Fort Lewis
Originally published July 21, 2009 at 4:50 PM
Page modified July 21, 2009 at 10:33 PM

By Ian Ith
Seattle Times staff reporter

The FBI on Tuesday arrested a Pierce County man on a series of child-molestation charges after discovering a horrifying pair of makeshift dens in the remote woods of Fort Lewis, where they say the man had set up mattresses, toys and cameras to molest at least one young girl and take explicit photos.

Now the FBI is asking the public to help them find any other children who may have been his victims.

Jeffrey R. Smiley, 36, of Spanaway, is charged in U.S. District Court in Tacoma with one count of aggravated sexual abuse of a minor. He is also charged in Pierce County Superior Court with two counts of first-degree child molestation for previous incidents last year.

Smiley has no connection to Fort Lewis or the Army, officials said.

Earlier this month, a 7-year-old girl told her mother that Smiley had taken her out in the woods and raped her, according to prosecution documents. The girl's mother called police.

Last week, the girl guided a county sheriff's detective and an FBI agent from her home to the place where the alleged assault occurred, the documents say. It turned out to be in a rural area of Fort Lewis where troops sometimes train.

Nearby, agents found a small clearing where three mattresses had been spread on the ground, the documents say.

They also found hundreds of printed photos of children in explicit poses, and several pieces of children's' clothing, including underwear.

In addition, the agents found "what appeared to be child-size, homemade dolls dressed in children's clothing," the documents say.

Two days later, an FBI agent returned to the site and looked more broadly around the area, the documents say.

He discovered Smiley's red Nissan Maxima parked there with a blanket spread on the ground, according to the documents.

On the blanket was another life-size doll with a rope tied around its neck "in what appeared to be simulating strangulation," the documents say.

The agent also found a cellphone, two computer memory cards, and a pair of jeans with Smiley's wallet in the pocket, the documents say.

Inside Smiley's car was a laptop computer, two cameras and two more cellphones, the documents add. On one camera there were explicit pictures of the 7-year-old girl, the documents say.

"Due to the number of photographs and the amount of children's clothes discovered at sites hidden in the woods, investigators are concerned that there are additional victims," the FBI said in a statement. Anyone with information can call the FBI at 206-622-0460 or e-mail seattle.fbi@ic.fbi.gov.

In the Pierce County cases, Smiley was charged last summer with molesting a different 7-year-old girl and an 11-year-old girl. Smiley's own mother had turned him in, documents say.
At the time of his arrest today, he had been wanted on a warrant in that case.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2009512049_websmiley21m.html

Good morning Janet
I was reading about this last night and I wondered why the FBI waited 2 more days to do a more thorough search of the area.Look at all they found from that after 2 day search.I hope they find all of this pervert's victims.
  Sad

I get physically sick to my stomach when I read things like this.  It really knocks me off my feet, and proves to me that while I've been practicing law for many, many years, it's never safe to think that I've seen it all and that it can't get much worse.  The degree of sickness and depravity out there is just startling.  It's amazing how these perverts are able to keep their actions secret for so long. 

I agree Jess and what's even worse is when the Courts just keep letting them out over and over again because they don't know what the heck to do with them.They cannot be rehabilitated so maybe they need to expand the prisons and throw them all in there for the rest of their lives and let them go all pervert on eachother.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: July 22, 2009, 12:48:54 PM »

can someone please give me the email address to McCleary police det's in charge or someone.  PLEASE!!!

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #802 on: July 22, 2009, 12:50:39 PM »

According to KOMO News this morning ... Jeffrey Smiley was turned in by his own mother for molesting his little sisters last year and ... the judge released him on his own recognizance.

Janet

+++++++

By Ian Ith

The FBI on Tuesday arrested a Pierce County man on a series of child-molestation charges after discovering a horrifying pair of makeshift dens in the remote woods of Fort Lewis, where they say the man had set up mattresses, toys and cameras to molest at least one young girl and take explicit photos.

Now the FBI is asking the public to help them find any other children who may have been his victims.

Jeffrey R. Smiley, 36, of Spanaway, is charged in U.S. District Court in Tacoma with one count of aggravated sexual abuse of a minor. He is also charged in Pierce County Superior Court with two counts of first-degree child molestation for previous incidents last year.

Earlier this month, a 7-year-old girl told her mother that Smiley had taken her out in the woods and raped her, according to prosecution documents. The girl's mother called police.

Last week, the girl guided a county sheriff's detective and an FBI agent from her home to the place where the alleged assault occurred, the documents say. It turned out to be in a rural area of Fort Lewis where troops sometimes train.

Nearby, agents found a small clearing where three mattresses had been spread on the ground, the documents say.

They also found hundreds of printed photos of children in explicit poses, and several pieces of children's' clothing, including underwear.

In addition, the agents found "what appeared to be child-size, homemade dolls dressed in children's clothing," the documents say.

Two days later, an FBI agent returned to the site and looked more broadly around the area, the documents say.

He discovered Smiley's red Nissan Maxima parked there with a blanket spread on the ground, according to the documents.

On the blanket was another life-size doll with a rope tied around its neck "in what appeared to be simulating strangulation," the documents say.

The agent also found a cellphone, two computer memory cards, and a pair of jeans with Smiley's wallet in the pocket, the documents say.

Inside Smiley's car was a laptop computer, two cameras and two more cellphones, the documents add. On one camera there were explicit pictures of the 7-year-old girl, the documents say.

"Due to the number of photographs and the amount of children's clothes discovered at sites hidden in the woods, investigators are concerned that there are additional victims," the FBI said in a statement. Anyone with information can call the FBI at 206-622-0460 or e-mail seattle.fbi@ic.fbi.gov.

In the Pierce County cases, Smiley was charged last summer with molesting a different 7-year-old girl and an 11-year-old girl. Smiley's own mother had turned him in, documents say.

Good morning Janet
I was reading about this last night and I wondered why the FBI waited 2 more days to do a more thorough search of the area.Look at all they found from that after 2 day search.I hope they find all of this pervert's victims.
  Sad

I get physically sick to my stomach when I read things like this.  It really knocks me off my feet, and proves to me that while I've been practicing law for many, many years, it's never safe to think that I've seen it all and that it can't get much worse.  The degree of sickness and depravity out there is just startling.  It's amazing how these perverts are able to keep their actions secret for so long. 

I don't think I have ever read anything that made me feel so disgusted in my life. It felt like I was reading a plot to a  sick movie. I wander if that guy has been to grays harbor? To be honest the article kinda took the wind out of me, wasn't expecting the whole doll thing and the actual articles of clothing. Wow thank you for bringing this to our attention. You know what gets me is I have heard nothing of this guy on the news in our state till now. Maybe I was watching the wrong channel
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: July 22, 2009, 12:53:57 PM »

can someone please give me the email address to McCleary police det's in charge or someone.  PLEASE!!!
McCleary Police (360) 495-3107
or EMAIL: soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us
http://www.lindseybaum.com/

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: July 22, 2009, 12:55:12 PM »

McCleary Police (360) 495-3107
or EMAIL: soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us
http://www.lindseybaum.com/

Thank you!!!!

jessstar if you are around

can you get addresses on
ADAM LEE CAMPBELL
dob abt 1978  age 31
residence yakima WA

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #805 on: July 22, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »

Give me a few minutes DD

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: July 22, 2009, 01:23:19 PM »

The following information was obtained from public records:

CAMPBELL, ADAM L
(DOB: 02/1978)
(Age: 31)

7104 314TH ST S
ROY, WA 98580-9712
PIERCE COUNTY
(03/2008-Current)   

708 W HOME AVE APT 4
SELAH, WA 98942-1007
YAKIMA COUNTY
(01/2009-01/2009)   

PO BOX 1563
YAKIMA, WA 98907-1563
YAKIMA COUNTY
(08/2005-04/2008)   

PO BOX 1209
YAKIMA, WA 98907-1209
YAKIMA COUNTY
(01/2008-01/2008)   

605 N 3RD ST APT 1
YAKIMA, WA 98901-2227
YAKIMA COUNTY
(07/2004-10/2005)   

807 S 14TH ST
YAKIMA, WA 98901-3345
YAKIMA COUNTY
(09/2002-06/2005)   

108 S 7TH AVE APT 3
YAKIMA, WA 98902-3374
YAKIMA COUNTY
(07/2002-09/2002)   

124 N 5TH AVE
PASCO, WA 99301-5512
FRANKLIN COUNTY
(04/2002-04/2002)
Social Services Facility   

505 EUCLID ST # 2
GRANDVIEW, WA 98930-1522
YAKIMA COUNTY
(12/2001-04/2002)   

720 N 15TH AVE APT 209
YAKIMA, WA 98902-1964
YAKIMA COUNTY
(10/2001-12/2001)   

211 S NACHES AVE APT 209
YAKIMA, WA 98901-4720
YAKIMA COUNTY
(07/2000-07/2000)   

109 E PHILLIPS RD BLDG E
LIND, WA 99341-9755
ADAMS COUNTY
(03/2000-03/2000)

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: July 22, 2009, 01:31:21 PM »

thank you very much jessstar, your data base always has different ones than I pull up, so I like to check

this is the one he is registered under

1000 block of N 6TH AVE SP A City
YAKIMA

interesting doesn't show that one on your list.  wonder if he is on the run? 

thanks again.  really helps. 

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: July 22, 2009, 01:33:43 PM »

Let me run that specific address. I'll let you know what I find.

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #809 on: July 22, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »

360-495-3107 or Dial 911
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: July 22, 2009, 01:47:34 PM »

Janet

+++++++

By Ian Ith

Good morning Janet
  Sad

I don't think I have ever read anything that made me feel so disgusted in my life. It felt like I was reading a plot to a  sick movie. I wander if that guy has been to grays harbor? To be honest the article kinda took the wind out of me, wasn't expecting the whole doll thing and the actual articles of clothing. Wow thank you for bringing this to our attention. You know what gets me is I have heard nothing of this guy on the news in our state till now. Maybe I was watching the wrong channel

KIRO and KOMO NEWS both had a report on this morning's new.  I googled (sounds obscene LOL) the name and a couple of key words and ... the rest is history.

A report about this monster and his despicable crimes against children still does not appear on either the FOX CHANNEL or CNN main websites.

http://www.foxnews.com/
http://www.cnn.com/

Janet
10:50 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #811 on: July 22, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »

Janet

+++++++

By Ian Ith

Good morning Janet
  Sad

KIRO and KOMO NEWS both had a report on this morning's new.  I googled (sounds obscene LOL) the name and a couple of key words and ... the rest is history.

A report about this monster and his despicable crimes against children still does not appear on either the FOX CHANNEL or CNN main websites.

http://www.foxnews.com/
http://www.cnn.com/

Janet
10:50 AM PT

Wow makes me ill to think that there are people like this. Its a sick world we live in. They should have never let him our after the mother turned him in.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: July 22, 2009, 01:53:59 PM »

JessStar

Can you do your magic on Jeffrey R. Smiley.

I know it has been revealed that his mother reported him last year to authorities regarding a sexual assault on his younger sisters but ... somehow ... considering his age ... I believe there may be a criminal history lurking.

Thanks hon.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: July 22, 2009, 01:55:18 PM »

thank you very much jessstar, your data base always has different ones than I pull up, so I like to check

YAKIMA

Name: CAMPBELL, ADAM
Address: 502 N 6TH ST APT 2
YAKIMA, WA 98901-2455
YAKIMA COUNTY

Public records show active dates of 1/06 to 1/07.  But that information is sometimes inaccurate.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: July 22, 2009, 01:58:49 PM »

YAKIMA

YAKIMA, WA 98901-2455
YAKIMA COUNTY

Public records show active dates of 1/06 to 1/07.  But that information is sometimes inaccurate.

well you get the number on the street thanks, that is what I was looking for. I can go from there. 
you are a great help, more than you know ... 

To find me:
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: July 22, 2009, 02:04:36 PM »

Wow makes me ill to think that there are people like this. Its a sick world we live in. They should have never let him our after the mother turned him in.

I agree.  Will we ever know of all the crimes against children that this monster has committed in the past year since a judge in his/her wisdom granted him freedom. I believe it is nothing short of a miracle that he did not resort to murdering his victims to keep them quiet.

Hey ... maybe he has.

Somehow judges do not get it!  They do comprehend the dynamics encompassing those with a child sexual orientation and ... the outcome is that precious children are at risk ... precious children who have no way to defend themselves against this evil.

I am sooo angry.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 22, 2009, 02:22:38 PM »

DD and Jess - if you don't get contact with anyone in McLeary PD let me know.  I have a direct contact person I could send info to.

smklaas@hotmail.com
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #817 on: July 22, 2009, 02:37:55 PM »

JessStar

I know it has been revealed that his mother reported him last year to authorities regarding a sexual assault on his younger sisters but ... somehow ... considering his age ... I believe there may be a criminal history lurking.

Thanks hon.

Janet

oK I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS ALL HIM , BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT IS
7 Smiley, Jeffrey R
Defendant  Kcdc-east Div (bel)  I03502828  10-02-2003
8 Smiley, Jeffrey R
Defendant  Pierce Co District  8Y780119C  10-30-2008
9 Smiley, Jeffrey R
Defendant  Pierce Co District  8Y780596C  11-18-2008
10 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co District  2Y0048041  01-14-2002
11 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co District  6Y0386136  06-08-2006
12 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co District  6Y0405556  09-08-2006
13 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co District  6Y4852763  10-23-2006
14 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co District  92C030065  01-27-1992
15 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co District  947677042  03-21-1994
16 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co District  P91269020  09-27-1991
17 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce District #3  96103907  02-16-1996
18 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce District #3  2Y0048041  01-14-2002
19 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce District #3  937299158  06-03-1993
20 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce District #3  937446386  05-31-1993
21 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Tacoma Municipal  922474  01-22-1992
22 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Respondent  Pierce Co District  6Y611971A  08-25-2006
23 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Respondent  Pierce District #3  1Y28A  10-12-2001
24 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co District  6Y0386148  07-19-2006
25 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co District  9P0433038  04-21-2009
26 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Respondent  Pierce Co Superior  02-3-00724-3  03-04-2002
27 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co Superior  09-1-00610-7  02-04-2009
28 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Petitioner  Pierce Co Superior  06-3-00449-2  02-03-2006
29 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Judgment Debtor  Pierce Co Superior  91-9-09175-8  10-17-1991
30 Smiley, Jeffrey Richard
Defendant  Pierce Co Superior  91-1-03577-8  09-27-1991

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 22, 2009, 03:07:18 PM »

JessStar

Thanks hon.

Janet

Do you want just address information?  Or criminal information?  Because criminal will take a little more time.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: July 22, 2009, 03:08:37 PM »

YAKIMA

YAKIMA, WA 98901-2455
YAKIMA COUNTY

well you get the number on the street thanks, that is what I was looking for. I can go from there. 
you are a great help, more than you know ... 

FYI, there are many Campbells located in Yakima, and many on N 6th St.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.