March 18, 2024, 07:45:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 657844 times)
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: July 23, 2009, 02:26:36 PM »

and I just had a lightbulb go off just now.  will be working more on that also.

the cryptic weird posts...

HAPPY follow state laws etc, I just went ding ding. 

he keeps saying don't worry about it.  follow the state law.  HAPPY

well if you don't worry you are happy.  you don't frown, you smile.  you follow the state law, what is it?  it is the sex offender law, you have to register, and it is out there to follow. 

what does all this add up to... happy, don't worry.  smile - SMILEY????

ok so here you have an adam campbell posting these cryptic posts on lindsey guestbook, why there.  because we have an adam campbell listed with forrest smiley who MIGHT be (working on this right now) related to jeffrey richard smiley the arrested sex offender.  if so then adam campbell with forrest smiley might know something about jeffrey richard smiley being related to the elma, mccleary, shelton Smileys and his being in that area visiting etc..

so is this person with the cryptic posts over on lindsey's guestbook trying to tell us to look at jeffrey richard smiley in connection to lindsey's disappearance? 

and jeffrey's middle name is richard.  could he by any chance be called rick?  if so, white house might be casa blanca. the movie, where the character is RICK?  now I don't know about this part this was someone else's idea about the rick part.  I will work on those posts more later.  right now I have 3-4 things I am really working on which need a lot of research still

DD - I am amazed at what you do.  I tried to look at the posts on Lindseys guestbook from adam campbell but I didn't see anything.  Is there any way that you can copy and post here so we can read them.

Something is weird with the Pherneten connection.

DoubleDecker Post - "the guy arrested in montesaro, PHERNETTON... well get this.  there is a WIL phernetton on myspace who has his top 10 friends.  one of them is FLEEZY... he's on kara's kids myspaces and her sister in laws, and is related."

He may have known Lindsey - Can anyone contact Kara and ask her about that person.

here are the posts

Adam
07/21/2009
17:07 h
Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Adam
07/21/2009
17:09 h
About follow in the State Law without alone of kids age young gone after someone take stolen kids in the State Law very wrong I will happy more support more information ok. Don't worry about it

http://findlindseybaum.com/31001.html?c ... 304&jump=1

here is where the work is on these posts, be sure to read both pages as at first we thought this might be the sex offender who is 31 yrs old but by page 2 I believe this is the other adam campbell who is listed with Forrest Smiley.  this adam campbell would fit the 65 (birth year?) on the email. 

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=209&p=851#p851

but I am still working on this.

DD.I can be interpret their message in a good or bad way. I can see it as a message being sent out to followers to follow the rules of their own state law, which would have nothing to do with the white house...But could be a warning to others. Or it could be genuine. This triggered a post on here I read about fish? And I could have sworn it was a way of communication, metaphorically, everything I read could have been easily interpreted into a message to others about the rules of the game. So strange this is...

Photo of Adam Campbell SO taken from http://truecrime.forums-free.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=209&p=851#p851

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: July 23, 2009, 02:27:52 PM »

That didn't make sense. LOL

The theory presented is this; whoever or if anyone took Lindsey, they could have been a person of interest in relation to those who take children to produce film and then communicate via-internet, globally to pass on the info. I know you guys know this, but i had to correct my own post above.. It's a sick sick world and not getting any better...damn
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: July 23, 2009, 02:31:28 PM »

With reference to the photo of the guy looking at Lindsey's photo:
The man in the photo appears to have no hair below his cap.  And if the Smiley photo is recent, he grew his hair back really fast if they are one and the same person. 

I inquired to Kara (to her private email) about the guy in the photo looking at Lindsey's poster.  She didn't know him but said she would check around.  I haven't heard anything since.  He interests me, always has.

With the arrest of Smiley, and with the Fed's comment about there being more victims, possibly, perhaps this will, at the very least, lead to other clues in other cases and perhaps even to Lindsey.  I continue to pray.

Blessings to All the Monkeys.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: July 23, 2009, 02:38:54 PM »

With reference to the photo of the guy looking at Lindsey's photo:
The man in the photo appears to have no hair below his cap.  And if the Smiley photo is recent, he grew his hair back really fast if they are one and the same person. 

I inquired to Kara (to her private email) about the guy in the photo looking at Lindsey's poster.  She didn't know him but said she would check around.  I haven't heard anything since.  He interests me, always has.

With the arrest of Smiley, and with the Fed's comment about there being more victims, possibly, perhaps this will, at the very least, lead to other clues in other cases and perhaps even to Lindsey.  I continue to pray.

Blessings to All the Monkeys.

You are correct about the hair, but the mouth certainly looks similar.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #904 on: July 23, 2009, 02:43:27 PM »

Thanks Karma

If the Daily World is an on-line publication only ... then I can understand to some extent why a charge is being levied.  However ... that timing of charging on-line readers does appear that a local tragedy is being taken advantage of for financial gain.

IMO

Janet
I agree Janet
When we first started reading there it was free,like most internet media sites.I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for the News when it's free elsewhere and sometimes more spot on then the Daily World.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #905 on: July 23, 2009, 02:45:42 PM »

Just confused, I clicked on the site and the article came up.  I didn't pay.

Then you must have the magic touch.  I tried both yesterday and today, and for a one day read it was $5.00, and more for a weekly and a monthly.
Seems somedays they want you to pay and somedays it's free.I actually copied that article for free.   

Karma Is Coming

KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: July 23, 2009, 02:46:27 PM »

To me, the chin of Adam Campbell looks more like the chin of the guy looking at Lindsey's poster.  The eyes are much more similar, too, in my opinion.  If you can picture the photo of Adam Campbell squinting, now look at the guy looking at the poster.  I can see more similarities than with the photo of Smiley.  Also, Adam has already been  in prison, right?  May account for the tatooed fingers, or whatever that turns out to be.  JMO.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #907 on: July 23, 2009, 02:54:27 PM »

sorry for so many posts in a row. I just thought I would tell you that the guy that I think hit and ran my car 's name is Mark (cant remember the last name) he is a construction company owner that built the houses out by the railroad tracks where they were searching the other day around Larson and 108. He is known to be a drunk at the bars every night. I mean every night too.  He is like 6'4" or something. He lived in Mccleary at the time he hit my car with his gf right past the place the built the homes around Elma hickland road. When I was investigating him I was told by a few bartenders he was a creep. I wander if this is the same drunk mark that someone talked to at the bar?  I stopped trying to catch him when my daughter came home from sick from school one day and it turned out she had an appendicitis. She was rushed in for surgery and thats when I asked myself if me spending all my time finding the guy who wrecked my car was more important that my family... I gave up at that point. anyway if it is the same guy he has some common denominators .
Lives in mccleary
drunk
not above breaking the law
built homes in the area
for some reason the city was fighting him about building and he had to stop
he was known to have money problems
He might be the drunk mark????

Is the drunk Mark that you are thinking of also Mark "Feeser" the SO?  Also, doesn't the people who attend the chuch in McCleary called "New Harvest" or something along that line that are a group of sex offenders build houses for a contracter locally?

Thanks for the question... No mark that I am speaking of is not Feeser. Im trying to get his last nem but its been so long ago. . The church people in town athat houses felons fresh out of prision do jobs like teat down old homes clear land, and of that nature. I remember years ago when my son was about 14., he came home from that church after I told him he could not go  to that building. It was around Christmas time and he told me that the Sunshine kids delivered huge amounts of presants to them. He then told me that the pastor and his son took them upstairs to there appartment and he watched the two open all of them. Taking everything good and rewrapping them to give the rest to the people in the church. I found that dishonest and forbid him from ever going there and seeing them again. There was a time not too long after that My son was grounded for getting mouthy and and not comming home on time. He then ran away. He wasnt gone 1 hour and I was outside that church banging on the door. They would not open the door. I called and the paster finaly picked up the phone. I told him that if he had my son inside his church I was going to call the police as I do not approve of the people that frequent his church or the way he runs it. He promiced me my son was not there.  so i went to the police dept. when I was leaving the police dept my son was waiting outside for me. HI took him home and he told me that he was there and they had him leave.  Now I ask you what man of god would keep a boy who had ran away from home in his establishment and lie after a mother comes and asks if he is there? It took my treats of calling the police. So in my opinion the man and the ones who follow him are not trying to better there lifes and make a diffrence. They are using god as a shield from what there really about. This is why I brought your attention to this place. Sorry for jabbering on and on lol.
Hi MadiBabe
Can you please tell us the name of this church in McCleary?And the pastor's and/or pastor's son's names?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #908 on: July 23, 2009, 02:57:17 PM »

Before I post the Jeffrey Smiley criminal complaint, let me know if there's an interest in seeing it.  If there's no interest, I wont post it, because portions of it are rather graphic.
I would like to see it Jess,please.My eyes are wide open.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #909 on: July 23, 2009, 02:59:21 PM »

Here's an alarming part of the case-- the little girl's mom knew Smiley only 2 weeks before she began allowing him to baby sit her.  And she kept allowing him to baby sit her even after she cried and cried, begging her not to.   
That so called Mama should be locked up right along with smiley,for endangering her child.

Karma Is Coming

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #910 on: July 23, 2009, 03:02:04 PM »

Before I post the Jeffrey Smiley criminal complaint, let me know if there's an interest in seeing it.  If there's no interest, I wont post it, because portions of it are rather graphic.
I would like to see it Jess,please.My eyes are wide open.

It's posted at Reply #881

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #911 on: July 23, 2009, 03:11:25 PM »

Just confused, I clicked on the site and the article came up.  I didn't pay.

Then you must have the magic touch.  I tried both yesterday and today, and for a one day read it was $5.00, and more for a weekly and a monthly.
Here is a free way to read newspapers around here.
www.venture-bank.com/ventureportal.htm
You will be able to see all newpapers from pierce county, thurston, lewis and grays harbor counties listed on the left hand side middle of page.

Thank you Sherip!
This is very useful.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #912 on: July 23, 2009, 03:18:51 PM »

Attached is the Complaint against Jeffrey Smiley.
That is one sicko freak!They better never let this guy out!

Karma Is Coming

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 23, 2009, 03:36:20 PM »

KaraR, there are two other threads on this site that have lots of info about the churches, one is under Wayne Watne and the other is listed as Weird Things, etc.  Maybe you can provide some new insights, which would be a blessing.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #914 on: July 23, 2009, 03:41:36 PM »

and I just had a lightbulb go off just now.  will be working more on that also.

the cryptic weird posts...

HAPPY follow state laws etc, I just went ding ding. 

he keeps saying don't worry about it.  follow the state law.  HAPPY

well if you don't worry you are happy.  you don't frown, you smile.  you follow the state law, what is it?  it is the sex offender law, you have to register, and it is out there to follow. 

what does all this add up to... happy, don't worry.  smile - SMILEY????

ok so here you have an adam campbell posting these cryptic posts on lindsey guestbook, why there.  because we have an adam campbell listed with forrest smiley who MIGHT be (working on this right now) related to jeffrey richard smiley the arrested sex offender.  if so then adam campbell with forrest smiley might know something about jeffrey richard smiley being related to the elma, mccleary, shelton Smileys and his being in that area visiting etc..

so is this person with the cryptic posts over on lindsey's guestbook trying to tell us to look at jeffrey richard smiley in connection to lindsey's disappearance? 

and jeffrey's middle name is richard.  could he by any chance be called rick?  if so, white house might be casa blanca. the movie, where the character is RICK?  now I don't know about this part this was someone else's idea about the rick part.  I will work on those posts more later.  right now I have 3-4 things I am really working on which need a lot of research still

DD - I am amazed at what you do.  I tried to look at the posts on Lindseys guestbook from adam campbell but I didn't see anything.  Is there any way that you can copy and post here so we can read them.

Something is weird with the Pherneten connection.

DoubleDecker Post - "the guy arrested in montesaro, PHERNETTON... well get this.  there is a WIL phernetton on myspace who has his top 10 friends.  one of them is FLEEZY... he's on kara's kids myspaces and her sister in laws, and is related."

He may have known Lindsey - Can anyone contact Kara and ask her about that person.
I think that Feezy should be Fleezy?Mike Fleezy aka Fleezy.
Anyway I think Fleezy is named Flodstrom(sp).Fleezy is either Michelle Flodstrom's son or nephew.Michelle Flodstrom is Kara's sister in law.

Shawn Flodstrom below,at his page you have Fleezy,Michelle and someone called Floody who I believe is also related.I don't know how Shawn Flodstrom is related and does anyone know if these are relatives of Kara's"old man"or.........?

http://www.myspace.com/shawnspersonalmusic

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #915 on: July 23, 2009, 03:48:36 PM »

Sorry- here is the link to the above article.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51352512.html

Someone posted this myspace earlier, but weren't for sure if it was the same guy. I enlarged the picture of him on this myspace and saw the moles on his face that are visible in the mug shot. I think it's definitely the same guy. I am completely disgusted. The way he talks about the love for his daughter and all the pics he has up of her. 

http://www.myspace.com/130551167
So sick!
Thank you EverySunSet
I noticed one image not showing up in his little movie,title says"going for a ride on daddy,giddy up daddy"   
Can you post the images of him side by side here?

Karma Is Coming

sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: July 23, 2009, 04:11:11 PM »

Thank you klassend for approving my membership. I live in the next town over from McCleary, and have been reading your boards since Lindsey disappeared. Her disappearance struck a chord in my heart, because on June 20th, we buried a friends 12 year old daughter. This little girl was Kylie Ellis. She went missing on Dec. 1, 2008. She was listed as an endangered runaway, and it seems left at that until her body was found on June 1. My reason for registering is that while Kylie was missing, up until about March, she was spotted all over town. One of the places she was seen consistently for awhile was at a youth group at a church in Rainier WA. With all the digging you have done, and the connections that have been found with Wayne Watne, I felt I should get this information out there. Please keep up the great work you all do, and bring Lindsey home.
WELCOME I'm very sorry about your friend's child Kylie, thanks for your info.

I was reading at the True Crime Forum and they have a post about a Danica Larsen disappeared around 07/07/09 who is the step-sister of Kylie Ellis.  OMG how much can one family take.  I tried to find some additional information on this but have not located anything.  If anyone knows about this girl can you provide some information?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: July 23, 2009, 04:26:24 PM »

EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #918 on: July 23, 2009, 04:49:39 PM »

So sick!
Thank you EverySunSet
I noticed one image not showing up in his little movie,title says"going for a ride on daddy,giddy up daddy"   
Can you post the images of him side by side here?

I took both of these images from his myspace and put them beside the mugshot. In one you can see the moles or birthmarks on his cheek, but in the other you cant. Crappy quality:

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #919 on: July 23, 2009, 04:50:31 PM »

Oh man! It figures I would do that!

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.