March 28, 2024, 02:55:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658338 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2009, 02:16:16 PM »

Has there been any talk of weird things going on out in the woods?
any sacrificed animals around town?
anything of that nature talked about etc.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2009, 02:21:49 PM »

Wow, I am glad that people from the area are here. Cops running plates was a good idea. My idea was the liquor store, was there been anyone in there that was newish to the area ?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2009, 02:24:49 PM »

There is a place in Elma called "the ponds" where all the kids go swimming.  do mccleary kids also go over there, do you know?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »

oh this map, the red line is mommsen, lindsey's road
you see it wind around to the east and back in almost a loop, then it almost runs into the highway
do you know if there is easy access from that road to the highway? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2009, 02:32:23 PM »

also on that map, see the water towers to the south of lindsey's house.  looks like two of them.  are those the city water tanks?  do you know if anyone goes hanging out in that area of the towers?  also there is a creek running through there, do you know the name of that creek, also looks like some swamp land out there.

do you know what that area is like back there or who owns it or might be around there working in that area etc

To find me:
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 03:38:56 PM »

hello Madibabe, welcome!  so glad to have you here.

do you know where this Jim Mullin Creek might be.  It is said they searched that area 6 times.  The assessors parcel they say is his does not correspond with the address they give of 220 sought 6th, and neither are any Mullin names listed at that address.  I am not sure what is messed up, but somthing is.  There is also no creek running through the parcel shown on the assessors map for the parcel said to be his. 

I am wondering if he has another parcel we are not finding.  I would really like to know where Jim Mullin's creek is so we can see who lives around there etc, because they did not search that area 6 times for no reason, especially when there are so many other places they did not search at all. 

I am wondering if the dogs actually led them to that creek and they just are not saying so.

I did find another address for jim mullin over by lake arrowhead.  So that is why I was wondering about that area?  is that the are where jim mullin creek is?  or could it be that area up behind lindsey's house over by the water towers?  there is a creek running through back there.
Thank you Doubledecker! I have followed your posts and love the questions you come up with. I will fill you in as much as I can.
Jim Mullin creek is what i will work on today. I will find and take photos if posable. I will get the gps location for you. I wander if the refer to it as Jim mullin creek because its on his property? I dont thing there is an officail Jim Mullin creek. Can you give me the link to his address at lake arrowhead? I have a friend that lives in Mccleary with a daughter thats the same age as Lindsey. They played to gether a few times but was later grounded from playing with lindsey due to the lack of perental supervision and her being out past dark, so I have been told. I will ask her if she knows of any creeks in Mccleary maybe the children freaquent.
I do not believe its behind Lindseys house. There are other homes and the hospital on the hill. Down ferther from her home there is wooded area but right where her house is its mostly houses. I will drive around this afternoon and take some photos. I will reporty everything tonight. Smile Lora
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2009, 03:39:12 PM »

I am trying to get a little understanding of the area as I know little tiny towns do things a little differently that larger towns people would do.

for instance... do the kids in McCleary go back and for to Elma a lot, are they all friends as well?  Is there a bus that goes back and for and are kids known to go visit.  so are the elma kids in mccleary a lot and the mccleary kids over in elma a lot?  When I lived in a tiny little town the kids were over in the town 12 miles away, back and forth as much as they were in their own town. 

another thing, being little towns, do you see a lot of the younger kids hanging out with the older ones?  where I use to live they did this all the time, it was not unusual for the younger kids to be hanging out with the teenagers.  Is that normal there as well?

are there local "hangouts" where most of these kids go.  Is there a dance in Elma where younger kids might go as well as the teens?  Do they allow younger kids in the dance?  and who sponsors these dances or shaparones(spelling) them. 

Is it pretty easy to rent houses in the area without credit checks etc, or without someone having to prove who they really are?  also it there a lot of turnover of people moving in and out of the area. 

Is there any kind of "seasonal" work around the area which might bring in people from out of the area?  if so, what? when. 

are there campgrounds aroud where people come to stay?

if someone were to go fishing what are the most likely places? 

are there locked gates in the forested area, where only the loggers of owners can get through? 

are there old hunting cabins around? 

I looked on mining maps for mines, gravel pits that sort of thing where there might be old buildings where no one ever goes anymore, do you know where anything like that might be.  is there a known mining district in the area?  I found a LOT of pits listed on of mining maps, but I don't know what "kind" of pits these are, some I know are gravel pits and quarries, but there are others with just state they are closed pits/mines.  what do they mine in the area.

Is there any kind of crops they pick around the area that would draw migratory workers to the area?  if so, what, when.

sorry for all of the questions but if I can know these things it really helps me to think and also pull up stuff on old maps we have access to 
Great questions DD!
Also,is this the Lora that posted yesterday?
If so,do you know the name of the 13 year old girl who disappeared in Elma?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2009, 03:41:20 PM »

Has there been any talk of weird things going on out in the woods?
any sacrificed animals around town?
anything of that nature talked about etc.
Not that I know of. I know teens party  and smoke pot on the log roads. I have heard of a place called circle pit before from the kids. Just a party spot deep in the woods. I can find out more from my kids and there friends about places in the woods.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2009, 03:44:42 PM »

Welcome everyone! Madibabe thank you for the offer to check things out. Please be careful though.

My laptop is giving me problems, the keys are not working, i have to peck type! BBL when at work to type, I will be reading.

Tracygirl ~ Not sure if your computer is working right or not yet, but in the meantime, your Avatar is killing me.....HOW CUTE IS THAT??    Monkey Devil!

xo
Thank you, CBB sent my little monkey on vacation! , no work today,stuck with this darn computer! No long posts from me today!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2009, 03:45:19 PM »

Sorry,I forgot my manners....

Welcome to all the new Monkeys!

Karma Is Coming

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2009, 03:51:04 PM »

There is a place in Elma called "the ponds" where all the kids go swimming.  do mccleary kids also go over there, do you know?
  Yes kids from Mccleary swim at the ponds. Kids within a 30 mile radious come swim there. I can tell you anything you need to know about the ponds.  Lora
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2009, 03:52:41 PM »

Wow, I am glad that people from the area are here. Cops running plates was a good idea. My idea was the liquor store, was there been anyone in there that was newish to the area ?

I will call it into the tip line and maybe the fbi will get the plates they ran that day.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »

is there an adult in town that hangs with the kids at the party spot.

I was reading recently about copycats,lately there has been some high profile cases, where any of these cases shown heavily on Tv there? What about Tori or Sandra, did they get air time?

5 min to type!!!uggg
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2009, 03:55:07 PM »

I am trying to get a little understanding of the area as I know little tiny towns do things a little differently that larger towns people would do.

for instance... do the kids in McCleary go back and for to Elma a lot, are they all friends as well?  Is there a bus that goes back and for and are kids known to go visit.  so are the elma kids in mccleary a lot and the mccleary kids over in elma a lot?  When I lived in a tiny little town the kids were over in the town 12 miles away, back and forth as much as they were in their own town. 

another thing, being little towns, do you see a lot of the younger kids hanging out with the older ones?  where I use to live they did this all the time, it was not unusual for the younger kids to be hanging out with the teenagers.  Is that normal there as well?

are there local "hangouts" where most of these kids go.  Is there a dance in Elma where younger kids might go as well as the teens?  Do they allow younger kids in the dance?  and who sponsors these dances or shaparones(spelling) them. 

Is it pretty easy to rent houses in the area without credit checks etc, or without someone having to prove who they really are?  also it there a lot of turnover of people moving in and out of the area. 

Is there any kind of "seasonal" work around the area which might bring in people from out of the area?  if so, what? when. 

are there locked gates in the forested area, where only the loggers of owners can get through? 

I looked on mining maps for mines, gravel pits that sort of thing where there might be old buildings where no one ever goes anymore, do you know where anything like that might be.  is there a known mining district in the area?  I found a LOT of pits listed on of mining maps, but I don't know what "kind" of pits these are, some I know are gravel pits and quarries, but there are others with just state they are closed pits/mines.  what do they mine in the area.

Is there any kind of crops they pick around the area that would draw migratory workers to the area?  if so, what, when.

sorry for all of the questions but if I can know these things it really helps me to think and also pull up stuff on old maps we have access to 
Great questions DD!

I do not know . I have went threw town looking for the flyers but found none. I will look again today when we are out checking things out
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2009, 03:57:26 PM »

Great questions DD!

I do not know . I have went threw town looking for the flyers but found none. I will look again today when we are out checking things out
Thank you Lora

Karma Is Coming

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2009, 04:00:57 PM »

also on that map, see the water towers to the south of Lindsey's house.  looks like two of them.  are those the city water tanks?  do you know if anyone goes hanging out in that area of the towers?  also there is a creek running through there, do you know the name of that creek, also looks like some swamp land out there.

do you know what that area is like back there or who owns it or might be around there working in that area etc

I just found out that Jim Mullen creek is the creek behind the Simpson door mill. It is just ((((((rumor))))) they found her sweatshirt back there. No police have said anything about this at all. My son is 20 years old and he told me where is was. He also said a few years ago they found a body back there. No clue if it was a homeless person that just passed away or what. I will try and get more info on that. That is defiantly the site they searched 6 times tho!  That is walking distance from where she was. If someone did not have a car it would be secluded enough not to be seen.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2009, 04:04:38 PM »

also on that map, see the water towers to the south of Lindsey's house.  looks like two of them.  are those the city water tanks?  do you know if anyone goes hanging out in that area of the towers?  also there is a creek running through there, do you know the name of that creek, also looks like some swamp land out there.

I just found out that Jim Mullen creek is the creek behind the Simpson door mill. It is just ((((((rumor))))) they found her sweatshirt back there. No police have said anything about this at all. My son is 20 years old and he told me where is was. He also said a few years ago they found a body back there. No clue if it was a homeless person that just passed away or what. I will try and get more info on that. That is defiantly the site they searched 6 times tho!  That is walking distance from where she was. If someone did not have a car it would be secluded enough not to be seen.
Oh wow, thanks, and WELCOME.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2009, 04:05:42 PM »

Yes kids from Mccleary swim at the ponds. Kids within a 30 mile radious come swim there. I can tell you anything you need to know about the ponds.  Lora

Adults mid20-50's who are hanging out with young kids??? Maybe they are youngish acting, ie cloths, cars, language
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »

Where on a map???
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2009, 04:10:45 PM »

Hello everyone, anything new happening today?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.