March 28, 2024, 02:40:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658334 times)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2009, 04:11:58 PM »

is there an adult in town that hangs with the kids at the party spot.

I was reading recently about copycats,lately there has been some high profile cases, where any of these cases shown heavily on Tv there? What about Tori or Sandra, did they get air time?

5 min to type!!!uggg
I did not see any news of Tori or sandra. I watch the news but did not catch that. They must have not been aired here. there is a man that is a rso that was trying to get my 17 year old to go to the store with him in a car a few weeks ago. It was in Oakville. She was there with a girlfriend and had not been there before, but it was a party she told me . My daughter said it gave her the creeps cause he told her he was only 20 years old. She laughed in his face and got in her car and came home. just to let you know she will be 18 in 2 monthes. I dont condone going to parties but can not put her on a leash. just to let you know. LOL  This sex offender is in Oakville wa  dark short hair. I will look for him and post the link
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2009, 04:16:55 PM »

also on that map, see the water towers to the south of Lindsey's house.  looks like two of them.  are those the city water tanks?  do you know if anyone goes hanging out in that area of the towers?  also there is a creek running through there, do you know the name of that creek, also looks like some swamp land out there.

do you know what that area is like back there or who owns it or might be around there working in that area etc

I just found out that Jim Mullen creek is the creek behind the Simpson door mill. It is just ((((((rumor))))) they found her sweatshirt back there. No police have said anything about this at all. My son is 20 years old and he told me where is was. He also said a few years ago they found a body back there. No clue if it was a homeless person that just passed away or what. I will try and get more info on that. That is defiantly the site they searched 6 times tho!  That is walking distance from where she was. If someone did not have a car it would be secluded enough not to be seen.

Where on a map???
where it says fork  dam
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »

I feel like I am getting something done!! Keep the questions flying, anything off the tiop of your head I will tell you what I know. I see there are questions about the rock quaries and such above I do know where some are and will get that info today. Im heading out to find Lindsey. It takes a village you know. Smile Hugs, Lora TTY in a few hours
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2009, 04:21:36 PM »

o ya I forgot if anyone had any questions while Im out that are important you can text me Ill be happy to help. Lora
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2009, 04:29:53 PM »

is there an adult in town that hangs with the kids at the party spot.

I was reading recently about copycats,lately there has been some high profile cases, where any of these cases shown heavily on Tv there? What about Tori or Sandra, did they get air time?

5 min to type!!!uggg
I did not see any news of Tori or sandra. I watch the news but did not catch that. They must have not been aired here. there is a man that is a rso that was trying to get my 17 year old to go to the store with him in a car a few weeks ago. It was in Oakville. She was there with a girlfriend and had not been there before, but it was a party she told me . My daughter said it gave her the creeps cause he told her he was only 20 years old. She laughed in his face and got in her car and came home. just to let you know she will be 18 in 2 monthes. I dont condone going to parties but can not put her on a leash. just to let you know. LOL  This sex offender is in Oakville wa  dark short hair. I will look for him and post the link

What kind of car did he have? maybe go to the gas station and ask if they had see a man like that in that kind of car
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2009, 04:48:28 PM »

Wasn't there a post about a white car that the driver was trying to get girl(s) to get in ?
McCleary is close to two major highways and then there is the woods, the woods where there was an arson.
I think the answer is going to come from persons in McCleary who are observant and get suspicious about the persons nearest them. And the kids. I've posted before about kids knowing who gets their skin crawling
or what adults or older persons who get too friendly in a wierd way. Who is willing to buy the booze for the kids to get near them ? Our drinking age here in Canada is 18. It's happened here, SO's being very helpful, then they abuse the girls after they get them drunk. In the city it's at some run
down shack of a house, in the rural areas it's at bush parties.
Another thing I read was that Lindsey missed school because of " stress" .
She's ten, what kind of stress could a girl that age have at school where she didn't want to go there ?
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2009, 05:16:56 PM »

Wasn't there a post about a white car that the driver was trying to get girl(s) to get in ?
McCleary is close to two major highways and then there is the woods, the woods where there was an arson.
I think the answer is going to come from persons in McCleary who are observant and get suspicious about the persons nearest them. And the kids. I've posted before about kids knowing who gets their skin crawling
or what adults or older persons who get too friendly in a wierd way. Who is willing to buy the booze for the kids to get near them ? Our drinking age here in Canada is 18. It's happened here, SO's being very helpful, then they abuse the girls after they get them drunk. In the city it's at some run
down shack of a house, in the rural areas it's at bush parties.
Another thing I read was that Lindsey missed school because of " stress" .
She's ten, what kind of stress could a girl that age have at school where she didn't want to go there ?

MLaChester posted that information regarding a car. No report to the police as far as we've been told or passed on to residents that this actually happened at any time. Happy to ask again though to double check.

Stress was - I imagine a combination of things - I posted previously she was harassed at school by some other girls daily called horrible names and joked about topped with missing her dad I can't imagine school being anything but stressful for her.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2009, 05:17:53 PM »

I feel like I am getting something done!! Keep the questions flying, anything off the tiop of your head I will tell you what I know. I see there are questions about the rock quaries and such above I do know where some are and will get that info today. Im heading out to find Lindsey. It takes a village you know. Smile Hugs, Lora TTY in a few hours

Thanks Lora sounds like you are familiar more with the surrounding areas which may come in really handy. Thank you for doing this...
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2009, 05:26:57 PM »

Has there been any talk of weird things going on out in the woods?
any sacrificed animals around town?
anything of that nature talked about etc.
Not that I know of. I know teens party  and smoke pot on the log roads. I have heard of a place called circle pit before from the kids. Just a party spot deep in the woods. I can find out more from my kids and there friends about places in the woods.

just got back on, reading your responses now.  I had to go to sleep LOL  I have had no sleep since this case began, is driving me crazy ugh. let me read through posts.   I saw a circle pit on my old mining maps, let me see if I can find it now

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »

There is a place in Elma called "the ponds" where all the kids go swimming.  do mccleary kids also go over there, do you know?
  Yes kids from Mccleary swim at the ponds. Kids within a 30 mile radious come swim there. I can tell you anything you need to know about the ponds.  Lora

ah... what I would like to know about the ponds is:

do kids of all ages go there? do adults? is this a place where weirdos might know about and know kids are around so they go there to hang out where the kids are?  is it also a place where you could sit off somewhere and watch kids and they not see you? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2009, 05:38:15 PM »

also on that map, see the water towers to the south of Lindsey's house.  looks like two of them.  are those the city water tanks?  do you know if anyone goes hanging out in that area of the towers?  also there is a creek running through there, do you know the name of that creek, also looks like some swamp land out there.

do you know what that area is like back there or who owns it or might be around there working in that area etc

I just found out that Jim Mullen creek is the creek behind the Simpson door mill. It is just ((((((rumor))))) they found her sweatshirt back there. No police have said anything about this at all. My son is 20 years old and he told me where is was. He also said a few years ago they found a body back there. No clue if it was a homeless person that just passed away or what. I will try and get more info on that. That is defiantly the site they searched 6 times tho!  That is walking distance from where she was. If someone did not have a car it would be secluded enough not to be seen.

oh hmmm so that is the creek.  Kara said the kids use to go swimming there all the time but she made her daughter quit going there because it was a place where people hung out drinking etc.  that post is somewhere on the board here.  one of the sex offenders lives up that creek area a ways, let me get it on the map.  I wonder if you could easily walk down to that creek from his house.  also, I wonder, it being a friday night, if there was a party down there and kids might going to go there?  and I wonder if adults party there as well.  does your son know if they have parties out there?  and if so, is there a specific spot along that creek they have them.  also there is a dam upstream on the creek a ways?  let me get a topo map of that area

pleas excuse all my typos, and I leave out a lot of "n" letters becuause the N key on my keboard actually has a huge hole in it from my fingernails and most the time it will not hit it.  also the screen on here for some reason alwayws jumps and I can't see what I am typing of go back and fix it.  ugh.  so that is why my typing is such a mess.

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2009, 06:20:38 PM »

lol aren't we a pair! I will giveyou a "n" fora spacebar!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2009, 06:23:31 PM »

hmm on FORK DAM.  that is interesting name.  I saw the dam on the map.  I wonder if there is a place out there by the creek/dam they call FORKS?  can you ask your son, LORA.  thanks.  your answers are really helping me a lot.  Now I can get my brain in geer and THINK again.  I was at a total standstill there for a bit.  ugh.

I will get some better maps but for now the creek, dam, and simpson door plant is all on this one

at the top left of the map you will see the word FORK in blue, right to the upper right of the word FORK you will see the dam and the word DAM.  follow that creek SW to the left and down, that is the creek they swim in behind simpson door plant. 

see that gray building in the white spot just below the dam and FORK, just to the left and down from the circle with 108, and just to the left of STACK, that white area with those gray buildings in simpson door plant.  see that road that is running straight into that largest gray building there, that is north 6th street.  there are a bunch of dirt roads or dirt trails back there too, I will get up anonther map to show those.  but this is the creek back there coming from the DAM. 

elma hicklin road is to the north and on the other side of the creek less than a mile from the simpson door plant, this is where one of the so's live.  I'll get it on another map

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2009, 06:29:46 PM »

hmmm forks...there is that word again
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2009, 06:30:15 PM »

this is the sex offender listed on elma hicklin road.  you can see he lives north of the simpson door plant and could easily walk down the creek to get to where the kids swim.  these maps are a little off it appears.  seems the creek and the RR tracks do not really match up right, let me get better maps and mark out all this stuff on them.

Name: MICHAEL DAVID FEESER Registration #: 558380
Level:  Level II 

Physical Description
• Sex: M • Weight: 190
• Race: Caucasian • Eyes: Blue
• Hair: Brown
• Scars/Tattoos: Tattoo on R_arm (Pig) , Tattoo on L_arm (In Memory of Grandpa) 

Address
10 block of W Elma Hicklin Road McCleary, WA 98557   

Offenses
• Description: 9A.44.083 - Child molestation in the first degree.,
• Date Convicted: 01/02/1992 
• Date Released:   
• Details:

Is he still in custody?

To find me:
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2009, 06:31:05 PM »

madibabe- thank you so much for your contributions to this board...

i think the rumor that they found her sweatshirt on the property that was searched 6 times could really be accurate..it would totally explain why the property was searched 6 times.... is there a road on the back end of the property that someone could have got away on with lindsey, maybe someone she knew lured her away and took her back through that property and then to either a waiting vehicle or a nearby home....
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2009, 06:34:53 PM »

okay on the map above, the creek he is on is not the creek behind the simpson door plant, looks like there is a closer creek than the one he is on.  If you compare the two maps they are not making sense to me.  let me get ONE map with all this stuff in one place

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »

madibabe- thank you so much for your contributions to this board...

i think the rumor that they found her sweatshirt on the property that was searched 6 times could really be accurate..it would totally explain why the property was searched 6 times.... is there a road on the back end of the property that someone could have got away on with lindsey, maybe someone she knew lured her away and took her back through that property and then to either a waiting vehicle or a nearby home....

I certainly agree with you...If they really did find her sweatshirt on that creek back there then it makes sense they searched it 6 times. 

Now the question is, did the dogs track her there and they are not saying?  or did they not track her there but her sweatshirt ended up out there.  perhaps it was left somewhere and someone threw it out there later?

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2009, 06:45:27 PM »

year conviced 1992??? he is out, a man did 14 years for killing a teen and was allowed to live across the street from a school, molestation gets you about 6 months  bet.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »

the poster that mentioned forks, was that before or after 6 x search
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.