March 29, 2024, 07:22:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658684 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: July 13, 2009, 05:45:47 PM »

Elmas Dollar Store
315 E Martin St
Elma, WA 98541
xxxx I can't post the phone number, but is the same listed with the businesses below, one of which is tasmania dollar store so much be the same place

connected to the same phone number

ELMA VIDEO
 Elma, WA
xxxxxx 

associated businesses  

VIDEOS, ETC
1 HOUR PHOTO
VIDEOS ETC

IT VISION
 Elma, WA
xxxxxxxx   
ELMA LIQUOR AGENCY #561
TAZMANIAN DOLLAR STORE

I T VISION   
xxxxxxxx     

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: July 13, 2009, 05:51:03 PM »

The CBS video of Lindsey's parents on the show with the Sheriff saying they have no leads Sad

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5154840n&tag=cbsnewsVideoArea.0

what? NO leads? now I just do not believe that? am I the only one who thinks they have at least "something" and are not saying?  how can they have NO leads at all? 
If you watch that video I posted the Sheriff said they have no leads but leads were still coming in....I don't know but it's looking kinda hopeless right now.
We need to find out exactly where Mullin or Mullins creek is....we need pictures taken of the creek cause we don't see it on a map.

We(or I) need to find out exactly where that dollar store in Elma is located and if it's near the Set Free church/place.

We need to find out if Melissa was dating/seeing/talking to anyone related to the Set Free church/place.
I'm giving myself a headache and praying for little Lindsey.

I marked mullin creek on the map, I asked a local.  it is the creek up behind the simpson door/mill its on the last topo map I posted.  I marked it in purple on the map. should be within the last 5 pages on here.  it is the creek lindsey and the kids all swim in.  and I am also told some kids call it Tweaker's creek.  so guess  a bunch of druggies must hang out there.
Yikes
Thanks DD.I will try to get a satillite map of the creek or maybe find a picture online.What is the correct name of the creek?

I guess they call it jim mullin creek, the locals told me this is it, but the only thing I see on any maps is FORK.  it is coming right off that dam though so you should be able to locate it on the map that way

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #282 on: July 13, 2009, 05:54:56 PM »

The CBS video of Lindsey's parents on the show with the Sheriff saying they have no leads Sad

what? NO leads? now I just do not believe that? am I the only one who thinks they have at least "something" and are not saying?  how can they have NO leads at all? 
If you watch that video I posted the Sheriff said they have no leads but leads were still coming in....I don't know but it's looking kinda hopeless right now.
We need to find out exactly where Mullin or Mullins creek is....we need pictures taken of the creek cause we don't see it on a map.

We(or I) need to find out exactly where that dollar store in Elma is located and if it's near the Set Free church/place.

We need to find out if Melissa was dating/seeing/talking to anyone related to the Set Free church/place.

Here is a mapquest of the Set Free ministries and Elma Variety Store - Distance betwwen locations is .16 miles

Elma Variety Store
300 Main Street
MCCleary

Set Free Christian Fellowship
427 W. Main Street
Elma

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-IP6hzW__m*Wp

Also I have been looking at the Evergreen Christian Center website who has the McCleary Campus that Wayne Wahtne is missionary for - they do have Jail Ministry Program.

Thanks Sherip but I need the store in Elma that Melissa McCann owns/runs that Lindsey has worked at a few times.I can't get the map to open...could just be me.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #283 on: July 13, 2009, 05:58:59 PM »

Tazmanian Dollar
 Melissa McCann   
    Elma, WA

I live in a very small town, 3000 people, and the addition of a dollar store is a tremendous asset to the community. Our number 2 seller is the scents. I have customers that buy multiples every couple weeks. Everyday I light up something to make the store smell great. I wish to continue increasing the amounts of oils and burners I carry to offer the best variety to my customers. I am greatful to have a selection that is affordable for my store.

TAZMANIAN DOLLAR STORE
 Elma, WA

associated businesses

ELMA LIQUOR AGENCY #561

IT VISION

Family friend Melissa McCann said those who have wanted to volunteer but have not been used should show their support by attending either vigil. The family has also set up an account at Timberland Bank to help cover its expenses. The account is in Lindsey’s name. Letters or cards to the family can be sent to Box 1124, Elma, WA 98541.

1124 PO BOX ELMA, WA 98541

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION
 Elma, WA     
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC
 Elma, WA   
SANCHEZ, JEREMY T
(REGISTERED AGENT)
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION

OOOOOH! You are quick DD....I was still lost with looking at churches in McCleary.Thanks!

Karma Is Coming

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: July 13, 2009, 06:00:46 PM »

dd- could this be some type of church or youth group meeting that she was at in Elma? 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: July 13, 2009, 06:09:05 PM »

dd- could this be some type of church or youth group meeting that she was at in Elma? 

I know exactly what it is and where it is exactly and people who are connected to the place, but I can't post it on here because I really feel I shouldn't.  I hate having to be evasive as that is NOT MY STYLE AT ALL.  I normally will share EVERYTHING at all, but if I say there is someone who will know who I am talking to and they should not know that. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: July 13, 2009, 06:14:47 PM »

Tazmanian Dollar
 Melissa McCann   
    Elma, WA

I live in a very small town, 3000 people, and the addition of a dollar store is a tremendous asset to the community. Our number 2 seller is the scents. I have customers that buy multiples every couple weeks. Everyday I light up something to make the store smell great. I wish to continue increasing the amounts of oils and burners I carry to offer the best variety to my customers. I am greatful to have a selection that is affordable for my store.

TAZMANIAN DOLLAR STORE
 Elma, WA

associated businesses

ELMA LIQUOR AGENCY #561

IT VISION

Family friend Melissa McCann said those who have wanted to volunteer but have not been used should show their support by attending either vigil. The family has also set up an account at Timberland Bank to help cover its expenses. The account is in Lindsey’s name. Letters or cards to the family can be sent to Box 1124, Elma, WA 98541.

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION
 Elma, WA     
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC
 Elma, WA   
SANCHEZ, JEREMY T
(REGISTERED AGENT)
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION

OOOOOH! You are quick DD....I was still lost with looking at churches in McCleary.Thanks!

I wonder what the #1 best seller is at that store.  Lindsey worked the front counter there so whoever came in there to buy whatever would have had contact with her at times.  I am sure the store is small enough a person could stand there and talk to her, that there were not a lot of customers in line that you could not take the time to talk. 

I also wonder who else works there.  I also saw where a Melissa McCann had a baby this may, so if this is the same melissa mccann she would have been very preg and so was she always at the counter too or does she actually work at her own store?  did someone else work there with lindsey?  and was someone alwaays at the counter with her, or would she be left a lone with the customers?  just thinking if someone would come into the store and talk to lindsey there by herself. 

I would like to know what other products they carry? anything that would draw certain types of people. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 13, 2009, 06:17:18 PM »

I have to take my dog to the vet, I will help look up stuff when I get back. 

To find me:
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: July 13, 2009, 06:45:39 PM »

Not to add more to all the things we are working on but as I was driving my girls threw Elma today I drove past a place I had forgotten about. It is called His rock cafe. It is a large brick apartment comunity that a ex con runs. He brings people from Prision and other hard on your luck backgrounds and gives them a place to live. He runs a business with them working it for there keep, not money as he keeps all that. They do construction and home tear downs landscape ext.  They claim its a good place but myself and many other families know it is not. IMO it is on Main street in Elma. I do not think the offenders there are supervised and we don't know all there crimes since there are so many diffrent ones comming and going.
It is called.........................Set Free Christian Fellowship of Elma

Do you know if Wayne Watne, the missionary/forrester who made friends with Josh works with this group of people?
I was thinking the same thing.....   

For some reason I am very bothered by the Watne connection to everything...I just found another common item to Nancy Moyer (Relatives of Watne in both MCCleary and Tenino) He does not appear to have any other relatives in the area - or I should say No other towns in our area "only the two towns that have had the abductions".

Both Watne and Moyer work for State of Washington - in ecology type of work. Possible connection thru work.
Capitol Forest Fire - Arson with incendiary devise to make it burn fast and hot on a recently clear cut and "reforested" area of Capitol Forest - not a place that the general public would know about.
Capitol Christian Center - has a Jail Ministry and a McCleary Campus that Watne attends and is missionary for.
Watne friends with Josh Baum - Josh does not have any other friends his own age
Michael Feeser child rapist with a brother in law George Woodard who shares same address who happens to also be a child rapist (Are they involved with the Set Free Fellowship?)
Nancy Moyer is from Tenino - Watne has relatives that live in Tenino (John and Linda Hawkins)
Watne has relatives that also live on 3rd Street (Frank Hawkins 517 3rd Street, Elma)
Both Nancy and Lindsey disappeared on a Friday night
Both disappeared without a trace, possibly got into a car because dogs lost scent.
Both Lindsey and Nancy have long dark hair, close to same size, both outgoing, talkative and friendly
Watne and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindseys return - Watne took speakers from assembled crowd.... got very involved in Lindsey's prayer vigil.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: July 13, 2009, 06:49:29 PM »

I know exactly what it is and where it is exactly and people who are connected to the place, but I can't post it on here because I really feel I shouldn't.  I hate having to be evasive as that is NOT MY STYLE AT ALL.  I normally will share EVERYTHING at all, but if I say there is someone who will know who I am talking to and they should not know that. 

no problem at all! i totally understand Smile  i feel like you are closer to solving this case than LE is based on their statements to the media about not having any leads or anything...ugh its so frustrating!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #290 on: July 13, 2009, 06:57:23 PM »

Elmas Dollar Store
315 E Martin St
Elma, WA 98541
xxxx I can't post the phone number, but is the same listed with the businesses below, one of which is tasmania dollar store so much be the same place

ELMA VIDEO
 Elma, WA
xxxxxx 

associated businesses  

VIDEOS, ETC
1 HOUR PHOTO
VIDEOS ETC

IT VISION
 Elma, WA
xxxxxxxx   
ELMA LIQUOR AGENCY #561
TAZMANIAN DOLLAR STORE

I T VISION   
xxxxxxxx     

Elmas dollar store at martin st......says this place is closed.

Elma video is actually on 319 main st. in McCleary.

I can't find an address for Tazmanian Dollar Store in Elma.

I can't find a It Vision in Elma.

Did find a addy for Elma Liquor Agency #561 215 N. 4th St. Elma

But can't map it cause my maps are screwing up lol
Thank you DD.
I'll try and fogure out the map thing tomorrow.

Karma Is Coming

sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: July 13, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »

Elmas Dollar Store
315 E Martin St
Elma, WA 98541

ELMA VIDEO
 Elma, WA
xxxxxx 

associated businesses  

VIDEOS, ETC
1 HOUR PHOTO
VIDEOS ETC

IT VISION
 Elma, WA
xxxxxxxx   
ELMA LIQUOR AGENCY #561
TAZMANIAN DOLLAR STORE

I T VISION   
xxxxxxxx     

Here is a mapquest of the Set Free ministries and Elma Variety Store - Distance betwwen locations is .16 miles

Elma Variety Store
300 Main Street
MCCleary

427 W. Main Street
Elma

http://www.mapquest.com/mq/8-IP6hzW__m*Wp

Also I have been looking at the Evergreen Christian Center website who has the McCleary Campus that Wayne Wahtne is missionary for - they do have Jail Ministry Program.

Thanks Sherip but I need the store in Elma that Melissa McCann owns/runs that Lindsey has worked at a few times.I can't get the map to open...could just be me.

I think that the Elma Variety Store and the Five Cents to Five Bucks Store might be the same.

Five Cents to Five Bucks store

owner - Kathy Stockam

“She was such a talkative kid,” Stockam said, noting Baum and a group of her friends had stayed at her store until closing time the night before Baum disappeared.

“She would come here a lot, sometimes two times a day. She came in here to remind me her birthday was coming up because we give kids a free helium balloon on their birthday. ... That’s the last I saw her. It’s heartbreaking
http://**/articles/2009/07/05/local_news/doc4a5046ad80db5470513203.txt

This is very close to the Set Free Fellowship and Lindsey was always going there.  It's not Melissa's Store but is looks like the place that Linsey hung out.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #292 on: July 13, 2009, 07:05:53 PM »

I marked mullin creek on the map, I asked a local.  it is the creek up behind the simpson door/mill its on the last topo map I posted.  I marked it in purple on the map. should be within the last 5 pages on here.  it is the creek lindsey and the kids all swim in.  and I am also told some kids call it Tweaker's creek.  so guess  a bunch of druggies must hang out there.
Yikes
Thanks DD.I will try to get a satillite map of the creek or maybe find a picture online.What is the correct name of the creek?

I guess they call it jim mullin creek, the locals told me this is it, but the only thing I see on any maps is FORK.  it is coming right off that dam though so you should be able to locate it on the map that way
I see it on your maps but on the Google map(when I can get it to work right)I zoomed in and I see no water back behind the mill.It may be called Mill's creek?I do see a small round depression back there so that could be it.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #293 on: July 13, 2009, 07:09:49 PM »

Tazmanian Dollar
 Melissa McCann   
    Elma, WA

TAZMANIAN DOLLAR STORE
 Elma, WA

associated businesses

ELMA LIQUOR AGENCY #561

IT VISION

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION
 Elma, WA     
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC

SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION INC
 Elma, WA   
SANCHEZ, JEREMY T
(REGISTERED AGENT)
SANCHEZ CONSTRUCTION

I wonder what the #1 best seller is at that store.  Lindsey worked the front counter there so whoever came in there to buy whatever would have had contact with her at times.  I am sure the store is small enough a person could stand there and talk to her, that there were not a lot of customers in line that you could not take the time to talk. 

I also wonder who else works there.  I also saw where a Melissa McCann had a baby this may, so if this is the same melissa mccann she would have been very preg and so was she always at the counter too or does she actually work at her own store?  did someone else work there with lindsey?  and was someone alwaays at the counter with her, or would she be left a lone with the customers?  just thinking if someone would come into the store and talk to lindsey there by herself. 

I would like to know what other products they carry? anything that would draw certain types of people. 
Good questions and I get the feeling this is where Lindsey's Mama worked(maybe full time?)before Lindsey went missing.

Karma Is Coming

KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: July 13, 2009, 07:43:24 PM »

Cannot get my mind off of WW for many reasons.  Does anyone happen to know his comings and goings since June 26th to the present?

KimC
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #295 on: July 13, 2009, 07:53:01 PM »

Not to add more to all the things we are working on but as I was driving my girls threw Elma today I drove past a place I had forgotten about. It is called His rock cafe. It is a large brick apartment comunity that a ex con runs. He brings people from Prision and other hard on your luck backgrounds and gives them a place to live. He runs a business with them working it for there keep, not money as he keeps all that. They do construction and home tear downs landscape ext.  They claim its a good place but myself and many other families know it is not. IMO it is on Main street in Elma. I do not think the offenders there are supervised and we don't know all there crimes since there are so many diffrent ones comming and going.

Do you know if Wayne Watne, the missionary/forrester who made friends with Josh works with this group of people?

For some reason I am very bothered by the Watne connection to everything...I just found another common item to Nancy Moyer (Relatives of Watne in both MCCleary and Tenino) He does not appear to have any other relatives in the area - or I should say No other towns in our area "only the two towns that have had the abductions".

Both Watne and Moyer work for State of Washington - in ecology type of work. Possible connection thru work.
Capitol Forest Fire - Arson with incendiary devise to make it burn fast and hot on a recently clear cut and "reforested" area of Capitol Forest - not a place that the general public would know about.
Capitol Christian Center - has a Jail Ministry and a McCleary Campus that Watne attends and is missionary for.
Michael Feeser child rapist with a brother in law George Woodard who shares same address who happens to also be a child rapist (Are they involved with the Set Free Fellowship?)
Nancy Moyer is from Tenino - Watne has relatives that live in Tenino (John and Linda Hawkins)
Watne has relatives that also live on 3rd Street (Frank Hawkins 517 3rd Street, Elma)
Both disappeared without a trace, possibly got into a car because dogs lost scent.
Both Lindsey and Nancy have long dark hair, close to same size, both outgoing, talkative and friendly
Watne and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindseys return - Watne took speakers from assembled crowd.... got very involved in Lindsey's prayer vigil.

Hmmmm,Nancy is still missing I think,she's 36 years old and worked as a financial anaylst at the Ecology department.
I'll have to look at all of this tomorrow.
This little girl,they found her body.

Kylie Michelle Ellis of Yelm

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #296 on: July 13, 2009, 08:00:22 PM »

Karma wrote:

Sherip wrote:
I think that the Elma Variety Store and the Five Cents to Five Bucks Store might be the same.

Five Cents to Five Bucks store

owner - Kathy Stockam

“She was such a talkative kid,” Stockam said, noting Baum and a group of her friends had stayed at her store until closing time the night before Baum disappeared.

“She would come here a lot, sometimes two times a day. She came in here to remind me her birthday was coming up because we give kids a free helium balloon on their birthday. ... That’s the last I saw her. It’s heartbreaking
http://**/articles/2009/07/05/local_news/doc4a5046ad80db5470513203.txt

This is very close to the Set Free Fellowship and Lindsey was always going there.  It's not Melissa's Store but is looks like the place that Linsey hung out.

Right but the store that Melissa McCann runs/owns is in Elma not McCleary.
I think like DD found that she has a couple of different businesses working at the same addy/same building/same phone number.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #297 on: July 13, 2009, 08:02:48 PM »

Cannot get my mind off of WW for many reasons.  Does anyone happen to know his comings and goings since June 26th to the present?

KimC
Welcome to SM's Kim and welcome all of our new Monkeys
I haven't checked into that Kim but we have a Wayne Watne thread here at SM's....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5614.0

Karma Is Coming

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: July 13, 2009, 08:13:49 PM »

there is another person missing and they found  little girl? Can you point me into the direction?

sorry but the police have plenty to go on.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: July 13, 2009, 08:15:38 PM »

great summery... Can you please point me into the direction of Nancy's story? BBL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.