March 28, 2024, 06:35:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658381 times)
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: July 14, 2009, 05:36:06 PM »

State review of logging site joined by those who OK'd it
By LEWIS KAMB
P-I INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER

<snipped>
State forestry officials are investigating claims made about a recent logging project conducted at a Boy Scout camp in Southwest Washington, after a consultant who reviewed it for the Seattle P-I concluded that it violated three state rules, including required protections to a waterway that provides habitat to protected salmon.

Leslie Lingley, who described herself as "team leader" of the state forest practices' science team, and state Fish and Wildlife biologist Wayne Watne stop to talk Tuesday after inspecting the buffer zone around Delezenne Creek, on land owned by the Pacific Harbors Council of the Boy Scouts of America, near Elma.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/398845_scoutsfolo05.html

Could someone add to the map where this Boy Scout Camp is.  If I have missed it my apologies.

Camp Delezene

http://www.legacieslarp.org/gamemenu/events.php#5

From I-5, take exit 104 to US-101 toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles .

From US-101, take WA-8 toward Montesano/Aberdeen 

WA-8 will become US-12

From US-12 take the second exit for Elma onto S 3rd Street

Left onto S 3rd Street 

S 3rd Street will become Wakefield Rd.

Bear left onto S Bank Rd. (it's not a true left turn, just a slight curve at a fork) 

Right on Delezene Creek Rd., follow until the end of the pavement, and continue on the gravel road (Mapquest and Expedia both say that the road changes names a a few times, but we didn't see any signs to tell us that, so just follow the gravel road). There's a couple of roads to turn off onto, but just keep going straight. You'll go over a couple tiny bridges, just follow the road all the way until you find a a Weyerhaeuser forest sign instructing you not to tresspass. As strange as it sounds, continue passed the Weyerhaeuser sign (don't turn onto another road, just go down the road with the sign), following the road. Shortly, you will see signs for Camp Delezenne (Weyerhaeuser just happens to own the land around the campgrounds). You will see a small, grassy parking lot on the right-hand side where you will need to park. As you continue down the road, you will see the ranger house on the left and a couple cabins and the lodge just passed the ranger house, also on the left side of the road. 

Bear left onto S Bank Rd. (it's not a true left turn, just a slight curve at a fork)
This was the same area as the forest fire in Capitol Forest. 
Some one had posted directions to that location in the #1-Lindsey Baum discussion board.  I remember reading it because it said "fork". 

somewhere I had looked all this up and posted a map of this place etc.  I have been looking for it ugh.  I need to look at that map again to look for WORDS and the layout of those FORKS/creeks.

You have a map in your July 11 posts....I tried to make a copyto paste it here but it didnt work.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: July 14, 2009, 05:51:50 PM »

CORRECTING AN ERROR. 

WILLIAM JAY ROUNDTREE IS THE COUSIN OF MICHAEL DAVID FEESER/SEX OFFENDER
NOT THE UNCLE

sorry about the error

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: July 14, 2009, 06:01:01 PM »

Rebecca Martinson   http://www.theolympian.com/topstories/v-standalone/story/852170.html

The family of a 15-year-old Olympia girl who has been missing since she ran away from a residential facility for at-risk teens April 24 seeks the public's help in finding her.
Susan Martinson said her daughter, Rebecca, has away before, but she always called her family. Also, there has been no activity on her daughter's MySpace page since before she disappeared, she said.

"Before, she would always call,” Susan Martinson said. “It may not have been a pleasant call, but she’d call. She hasn’t this time. It’s really scaring us."

Martinson said her daughter’s friends don’t know where she is, either.

“We’re just concerned for her safety,” she said.

Martinson said her daughter was an honors student at Olympia High School before she got involved in drugs. She added that her daughter needs medication, and as far as she knows, all she has are the clothes on her back.

“We want the best for her,” she said, adding that it's OK if her daughter doesn't want to live at home, but she wants her to be in a safe place.

Rebecca Martinson is 5 feet, 3 inches tall and about 130 pounds. She has a piercing on her left bottom lip, and her nickname is Becca.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call the Olympia Police Department at 360-753-8300.

Also this one..
Updated: 12:43 pm PDT March 23, 2009

TENINO, Wash. -- Police searching with specially trained dogs on Sunday found no sign of a missing Tenino woman who disappeared about two weeks ago.

Nancy Moyers, a 36-year-old Department of Ecology employee was reported missing by her estranged husband when he came to her home to drop off their two daughters, whose custody they share, police said.

Although detectives and Moyer's friends have combed the area near her home before, Sunday's search was the first in which dogs were used. Police and volunteers used 10 dog teams, including bloodhounds and cadaver dogs.

"At this point in the investigation, the human element is going to be the thing that turns this investigation," said Lt. Chris Mealy of the Thurston County Sheriff's Office. "Someone knows something. Somebody (saw) something. Now it's our job to get in contact with those people and get them to talk to us."

Mealy noted that Moyer was reported missing two days after she was last seen by a coworker, a period "where almost anything could have happened or nothing at all."

Mealy said there has been no activity in Moyer's bank accounts.

Moyer did not have a cell phone, so investigators cannot use those records to track her.

Mealy said that the disappearance of the mother of two was "very suspicious, a lot of red flags on this," but there are no suspects in the case.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/18994414/detail.html

Fundraisers held for families of 2 missing women

06:15 PM PDT on Saturday, June 13, 2009

KENT, Wash. - Today two fundraising efforts were held for the families of 21-year-old Alyssa McLemore of Kent and 36-year-old Nancy Moyer of Tenino.

Both women have been missing for several months, and police have little clues as to what might have happened to the two.

"I'm just looking for that one person who knows some kind of information and they'll see this and understand what my family is going through," says Darius Burgans, Alyssa's father.

Alyssa was last heard from on April 9. A day later police received a 9-1-1 call from her cell phone, but were not able to trace the call beyond Kent.

Today her family is holding a car wash fundraiser to raise enough money for a reward. They're hoping the money will be the incentive for someone to come forward with information.

Sixty miles away in Lacey, Bev Poston's resolve is just as strong. Her good friend and co-worker Nancy Moyer disappeared without a trace from her home in Tenino last March, leaving behind 9- and 11-year-old daughters.

"I have a big concern that whoever took her if they get away with this they're going to do it again," says Poston, who is raising money for Moyer's daughters, who now live with their father.

"If there was any way she'd move heaven and earth to get to her daughters, she adores her daughters."

You can donate to both the Alyssa McLemore and Nancy Moyer Funds at US Bank.

Nancy Moyer

Alyssa A. McLemore
http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=619643
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: July 14, 2009, 06:09:38 PM »

state Fish and Wildlife biologist Wayne Watne

Nancy Moyers, a 36-year-old Department of Ecology employee

Alyssa was last heard from on April 9. A day later police received a 9-1-1 call from her cell phone, but were not able to trace the call beyond Kent.

Does Wayne know these 2 women ?

I also have a question about this area for local residents..
The cell phone could have been far out in the country and still worked or no way ?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 14, 2009, 06:14:53 PM »

The cell phone could have been far out in the country and still worked or no way ?

stacie watne has a kent address

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: July 14, 2009, 06:16:49 PM »

stacie watne has a kent address

hand on to that thought for a moment and let me go confirm that, I THINK I remember that but I don't want to make any more mistakes here

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #426 on: July 14, 2009, 06:22:16 PM »

I have been looking at old articles in and around the area to see if there are other "runaways" so to speak etc.  This area has been troubled for some time and based on the low population I am    .  Take a look at this:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=982&dat=19990603&id=-x0WAAAAIBAJ&sjid=oRUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1816,1037459

I am told there is a missing girl in Elma named Rebecca.  I will have to get her last name, Her mother tried to get some help I am told and no one would help.  I will try to get more info about this
DD,is that Rebecca Martinson from Olympia?

http://www.theolympian.com/670/story/852170.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: July 14, 2009, 06:30:32 PM »

Moyer was reported missing two days after she was last seen by a coworker

Alyssa was last heard from on April 9.
A day later police received a 9-1-1 call from her cell phone, but were not able to trace the call beyond Kent.

I have a hinky feeling about this..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 14, 2009, 06:31:21 PM »

Moyer was reported missing two days after she was last seen by a coworker

Alyssa was last heard from on April 9.
A day later police received a 9-1-1 call from her cell phone, but were not able to trace the call beyond Kent.

I have a hinky feeling about this..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: July 14, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »

We always come across strange stuff.. It may mean nothing..
Gold neck chains ..close cut beard...trimmed hair.. am I looking at a mountain man or a playboy wanna be ? 

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: July 14, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

One of the missing women..

Alyssa McLemore
Missing Since April 9th, 2009....

is a Mother, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Cousin, Neice, Friend..
Most of all she is a HUMAN BEING....
As most of everyone has seen the news, read the papers, or heard from someone. Alyssa McLemore has not been seen or heard from since the evening of April 9th, 2009. Sadly Alyssa’s mother has since passed away. Her family has been overwhelmed with the pain that this has caused. The loss of Gracie on April 12, 2009 and the disappearance of Alyssa 3 days prior.

http://www.myspace.com/alyssa_mclemore

http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/south_king/ken/news/48539517.html

Police Share New Leads In Hopes Of Finding Missing Kent Woman
More than two months after 21-year-old Alyssa McLemore disappeared, police have new information they've learned from possible witnesses. They're sharing the new lead with the public with the hope of finding out what happened to her.
Q13 FOX News Online Staff reporter
June 19, 2009

Kent - Police are giving us new details on a missing Kent woman -- and asking for your help identifying a man she was seen talking to.

21-year-old Alyssa Mclemore disappeared April 9th.

On the night she vanished, police say someone using her phone called 911 -- and a female voice was heard asking for help.

Now detectives say a witness in the area of Kent-Des Moines Road and 30th Avenue S. says Alyssa was approached by a mid to late-90's green pickup, possibly a standard cab, with Oregon license plates.

A second witness described a white man, 55 to 62 years old, five foot eight, and weighing around 180 pounds -- and driving a similar green truck.

It's believed Alyssa knows the driver of that truck.

http://www.q13fox.com/community/wamostwanted/kcpq-061909-wmw-alyssamclemore,0,3460051.story

So what is Wayne driving these days ?
He fits the description..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: July 14, 2009, 07:07:20 PM »

Edward....hmmmmmmm......very interesting stuff there! ^^^^

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: July 14, 2009, 07:49:48 PM »

I have been looking at old articles in and around the area to see if there are other "runaways" so to speak etc.  This area has been troubled for some time and based on the low population I am    .  Take a look at this:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=982&dat=19990603&id=-x0WAAAAIBAJ&sjid=oRUEAAAAIBAJ&pg=1816,1037459

I am told there is a missing girl in Elma named Rebecca.  I will have to get her last name, Her mother tried to get some help I am told and no one would help.  I will try to get more info about this
DD,is that Rebecca Martinson from Olympia?

http://www.theolympian.com/670/story/852170.html

no, it is a local girl out of Elma, some local told me that the girls mother was passing out flyers in Elma, that the police just think she ran away and they won't do anything.  I will ask the local if they have the last name of her, age whatever, I just have so much going on I keep getting sidetracked and forget to do things. 
sorry for taking so long to answer, I had to go lie down and sleep for a bit, but I am up now

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: July 14, 2009, 07:51:18 PM »

We always come across strange stuff.. It may mean nothing..
Gold neck chains ..close cut beard...trimmed hair.. am I looking at a mountain man or a playboy wanna be ? 

that is NO mountain man!!!

To find me:
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #434 on: July 14, 2009, 08:23:29 PM »

One of the missing women..

Alyssa McLemore
Missing Since April 9th, 2009....

is a Mother, Daughter, Grandaughter, Sister, Cousin, Neice, Friend..
Most of all she is a HUMAN BEING....
As most of everyone has seen the news, read the papers, or heard from someone. Alyssa McLemore has not been seen or heard from since the evening of April 9th, 2009. Sadly Alyssa’s mother has since passed away. Her family has been overwhelmed with the pain that this has caused. The loss of Gracie on April 12, 2009 and the disappearance of Alyssa 3 days prior.

http://www.myspace.com/alyssa_mclemore

http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/south_king/ken/news/48539517.html

Police Share New Leads In Hopes Of Finding Missing Kent Woman
More than two months after 21-year-old Alyssa McLemore disappeared, police have new information they've learned from possible witnesses. They're sharing the new lead with the public with the hope of finding out what happened to her.
Q13 FOX News Online Staff reporter
June 19, 2009

Kent - Police are giving us new details on a missing Kent woman -- and asking for your help identifying a man she was seen talking to.

21-year-old Alyssa Mclemore disappeared April 9th.

On the night she vanished, police say someone using her phone called 911 -- and a female voice was heard asking for help.

Now detectives say a witness in the area of Kent-Des Moines Road and 30th Avenue S. says Alyssa was approached by a mid to late-90's green pickup, possibly a standard cab, with Oregon license plates.

A second witness described a white man, 55 to 62 years old, five foot eight, and weighing around 180 pounds -- and driving a similar green truck.

It's believed Alyssa knows the driver of that truck.

http://www.q13fox.com/community/wamostwanted/kcpq-061909-wmw-alyssamclemore,0,3460051.story

So what is Wayne driving these days ?
He fits the description..

Hmmm, most park ranger & DNR vehicles are dark green, at least they are in Mich. & SC.

Just an observation. I just moved to NC, and haven't seen any here yet.

WW definately doesn't look too outdoorsy to me, even with the green shirt & vest.

NCSunny

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: July 14, 2009, 08:28:15 PM »

Can anyone identify the man in the photo in this local article? 

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

I am, by NO MEANS, diverting attention away from WW.  I think he needs to be looked at very, very thoroughly. If I were in charge, I would be dogging him like a big dog.   But I am curious about this man in this photo for a couple reasons.

DD, can you say whether you or your source knows if WW is being investigated?

And Concerned, to you, please know that we all offer our heartfelt sympathy for the grief and confusion you feel over Kylie's death.  And to Kylie's family, we are all so sorry for your loss.  But, I thank God that you have joined this forum and are able to offer what you know.  Many Blessings to you.

KimC

He kinda creeps me out too.I don't know who he is but he looks somewhat like a man I saw in the pics that went poof....the foodfight/fun activities set.

which man are you talking about?  is it the other person in the photo with the wayne watne?  that is a woman LOL

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: July 14, 2009, 09:14:47 PM »

Can anyone identify the man in the photo in this local article? 

http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

I am, by NO MEANS, diverting attention away from WW.  I think he needs to be looked at very, very thoroughly. If I were in charge, I would be dogging him like a big dog.   But I am curious about this man in this photo for a couple reasons.

DD, can you say whether you or your source knows if WW is being investigated?

And Concerned, to you, please know that we all offer our heartfelt sympathy for the grief and confusion you feel over Kylie's death.  And to Kylie's family, we are all so sorry for your loss.  But, I thank God that you have joined this forum and are able to offer what you know.  Many Blessings to you.

KimC

He kinda creeps me out too.I don't know who he is but he looks somewhat like a man I saw in the pics that went poof....the foodfight/fun activities set.

which man are you talking about?  is it the other person in the photo with the wayne watne?  that is a woman LOL

oh brother I am losing it LOL.  I thought you meant the pick with wayne watne in it, my computer was locking up and I could not click the link, but I see what you mean now.  hmmm that guy might have been on a myspace?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: July 14, 2009, 09:31:20 PM »

okay here is the photo of the guy in the link of the previous post. 

first look at his hand in the this photo, I thought it looked like maybe he had a tattoo across his fingers

but look a little closer, if that is a tattoo some of it is way up his fingers almost to his knuckles

but look at this one when I change the brightness and contrast.  I did not change the color etc.  now the different discoloration in the photo looks like cuts? scrapes?

To find me:
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: July 14, 2009, 09:34:04 PM »

okay here is the photo of the guy in the link of the previous post. 

first look at his hand in the this photo, I thought it looked like maybe he had a tattoo across his fingers

but look a little closer, if that is a tattoo some of it is way up his fingers almost to his knuckles

but look at this one when I change the brightness and contrast.  I did not change the color etc.  now the different discoloration in the photo looks like cuts? scrapes?

it could be, but he might work with his hands as well??

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 14, 2009, 09:52:35 PM »

well yes he could get the cuts and scrapes from all kinds of things.  I am just wondering if they are tats or cuts or what.  I always have my hands cut up  Monkey Devil!

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.