March 28, 2024, 05:42:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658370 times)
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: July 15, 2009, 05:58:55 PM »

Harvest Vision Ministries

<snipped>

June 2009 US News
A “Mexico” reunion was held when Wayne Watne came up to visit from Chehalis Valley. Wayne fixed a fish and seafood extravaganza for friends that gathered at the Henson’s home in Sedro Woolley.

We are excited that Wayne will be more actively coordinating ministry in the Chehalis Valley and we are revising the website to accommodate communication to the Chrisitan brothers and sisters that are in his sphere of influence. Please keep Wayne in prayer as he seeks to bring the body into stronger unity and increase the influence of the Chrisitan witness in that area. 

US News December 2008
George and Linda accompanied Elisabeth and the rest of the team that represented different church families in the Skagit Valley, as well as Wayne Watne, that recently moved from Mt. Vernon, where he attended the Mt. Vernon Church of the Nazarene to McLeary, WA. The team drove through snowy passes towing a trailer of gifts, food, blankets, sewing machines and supplies, Bibles and other ministry supplies.

http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/usnews.html

June 2009 news from same website

“Mexico” reunion was held when Wayne Watne came up to visit from Chehalis Valley. Wayne fixed a fish and seafood extravaganza for friends that gathered at the Henson’s home in Sedro Woolley.

We are excited that Wayne will be more actively coordinating ministry in the Chehalis Valley and we are revising the website to accommodate communication to the Chrisitan brothers and sisters that are in his sphere of influence. Please keep Wayne in prayer as he seeks to bring the body into stronger unity and increase the influence of the Chrisitan witness in that area. 

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: July 15, 2009, 06:26:17 PM »

Sorry I have not been around things have been really busy here with things regarding Lindsey but I wanted to stop in and give you a couple of updates.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up Melissa Baum has agreed to be on Nancy Grace I believe this Thursday after conversing with Marc Klaas. So thought some may be interested in watching that or at least knowing to look out for it.

We've set up (per suggestion) a website findlindseybaum.com and a facebook page also Find Lindsey Baum for anyone interested in those. I set up the facebook but am unfamiliar with that site so suggestions are welcome if anyone has any.

A member of the family of Amber Dubois has come up here and been talking with the Baums and myself. Amber disappeared from CA in February and there is still no sign of Amber as of today nor a clue leading to her disappearance. They watch the missing children broadcasts and felt a sense of connection when they heard Lindsey's story and a long with Marc Klaas offered up some advice and suggestions and are helping us to set up a search center and a few other things which if they get set up I will post the update here.

Since I am away from the board so much if anyone posts or has a specific question or comment for me please let me know so I don't miss it. You can email me at momwhowrites@comcast.net.

Keep digging - I told Marc Klaas what an amazing job you guys have been doing and I also know shortly after some information has posted to this forum there are questions being asked locally so you guys are making an impact.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #462 on: July 15, 2009, 06:38:31 PM »

Sorry I have not been around things have been really busy here with things regarding Lindsey but I wanted to stop in and give you a couple of updates.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up Melissa Baum has agreed to be on Nancy Grace I believe this Thursday after conversing with Marc Klaas. So thought some may be interested in watching that or at least knowing to look out for it.

We've set up (per suggestion) a website findlindseybaum.com and a facebook page also Find Lindsey Baum for anyone interested in those. I set up the facebook but am unfamiliar with that site so suggestions are welcome if anyone has any.

A member of the family of Amber Dubois has come up here and been talking with the Baums and myself. Amber disappeared from CA in February and there is still no sign of Amber as of today nor a clue leading to her disappearance. They watch the missing children broadcasts and felt a sense of connection when they heard Lindsey's story and a long with Marc Klaas offered up some advice and suggestions and are helping us to set up a search center and a few other things which if they get set up I will post the update here.

Since I am away from the board so much if anyone posts or has a specific question or comment for me please let me know so I don't miss it. You can email me at momwhowrites@comcast.net.

Keep digging - I told Marc Klaas what an amazing job you guys have been doing and I also know shortly after some information has posted to this forum there are questions being asked locally so you guys are making an impact.

Kara, I started and run Nevaeh Buchanan's facebook page and would be glad to help you on that end if you need it. Just let me know.

You can email me at justice4themissing@gmail.com or message me on facebook.  http://www.facebook.com/4themissing.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: July 15, 2009, 06:45:38 PM »

KaraK - just so it's clear, we are not affiliated with Marc Klaas or any of his sites.  My nickname, Klaasend, has nothing to do with Marc Klaas and never has.  I just didn't want any misunderstandings.  I have nothing against Marc Klaas or his sites and have nothing but respect for him.  We are not affiliated with him though.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 15, 2009, 06:50:45 PM »

Harvest Vision Ministries

<snipped>

June 2009 US News
A “Mexico” reunion was held when Wayne Watne came up to visit from Chehalis Valley. Wayne fixed a fish and seafood extravaganza for friends that gathered at the Henson’s home in Sedro Woolley.

US News December 2008
George and Linda accompanied Elisabeth and the rest of the team that represented different church families in the Skagit Valley, as well as Wayne Watne, that recently moved from Mt. Vernon, where he attended the Mt. Vernon Church of the Nazarene to McLeary, WA. The team drove through snowy passes towing a trailer of gifts, food, blankets, sewing machines and supplies, Bibles and other ministry supplies.

http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/usnews.html

The ministry is supported by brothers and sisters in Christ from different areas and churches that share their time, talents and resources.

Although many of us attend different churches locally, we build and maintain our relationships by hosting men's, women's and family worship services at different churches and participating with local churches and ministries outside of our own local church families

http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/page/page/6528585.htm

so wayne is not part of any one denominational chruch.  so he might be in one church in one town ad a totaly different deomination in another.  Therefore he would not be a MEMBER of these churches and he would be a missionary who moves from churhch to church...or so it seems.  this seems what harvest ministries is stating they do.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: July 15, 2009, 06:51:21 PM »

I went to the e-life youth group website that you provided above and I have a couple of quesstions about the photos.

Is there any way to find out where their winter camp 2009 was held?  It looks like some sort of camp with cabins.  Wouldn't that be a surprise if it was Camp Delezene....

And also a photo caught my attention in the album "in Christ We Stand"  Please look at the photo with caption "WAYNE // INCREDIBLE GUITARIST"  I have tried to attach the photo but am not sure if I did it the right way.

Is this WW?  Could it be him without a beard?

I blew the photo up and lightened it so you can see it better

an angelic monkey

Did you look at the photo from the newspaper that is earlier in this post compared to the photo you lightened up?  What do you think? Do you see any similarities?  I do,  but honestly I am not sure if I just want so see them so we can find Lindsey before she ends up like Kylie.  It would be something concrete to give LE if he knew both girls.  Sure surprized me when I saw the photo and caption.

Does anyone know if WW plays guitar at the McCleary church?

Here is a photo from facebook

I may have found a sort of connection thru the e-life group in Rainier

This was in the link given for the youth group that Kylie was attending.

E-LIFE Announcements:

FUSION July 22, 2009
Yelm Prairie Christian Center
Need a ride? Meet at Rainier Chapel @ 6:40pm
Start time = 7pm and End time = 9pm

I did a search for the Yelm Prarie Christian Center and came up Harvest Life Christian Church
http://www.yellowpagecity.com/US/WA/Olympia/Churches+Christian/

Could this be connected to WW by the Harvest Vision Ministries

I thought the connection was thru the Evergreen Christian Center but it may be thru the Harvest Vision Ministries.  This along with the Photo's that I located has sort of got me spooked.

He seems to have a connection with everything we have discussed the past few days.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: July 15, 2009, 06:57:12 PM »

kara I will post this her because you are on here but if you don't answer right off I will email you.

is there any way to find out (maybe even ask josh) if wayne watne every goes to the church in elma.

To find me:
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: July 15, 2009, 06:57:44 PM »

KaraK - just so it's clear, we are not affiliated with Marc Klaas or any of his sites.  My nickname, Klaasend, has nothing to do with Marc Klaas and never has.  I just didn't want any misunderstandings.  I have nothing against Marc Klaas or his sites and have nothing but respect for him.  We are not affiliated with him though.

You know I never actually made that connection but I am glad that you cleared that up because I am sure at some point I would have looked at the names and went "hmm". I will say after talking with him and visiting his sites I was quite impressed - like many here on the board he is very dedicated to doing what he can and helping anyway that he can.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: July 15, 2009, 07:00:37 PM »

kara I will post this her because you are on here but if you don't answer right off I will email you.

is there any way to find out (maybe even ask josh) if wayne watne every goes to the church in elma.

I can find that out. I will let you know the answer as soon as I get it - I am currently waiting for a call back from Melissa so I should know within the next few hours unless I see Josh first.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #469 on: July 15, 2009, 07:29:57 PM »

I can find that out. I will let you know the answer as soon as I get it - I am currently waiting for a call back from Melissa so I should know within the next few hours unless I see Josh first.
Kara,could you also ask if Lindsey and Josh were in the girlscouts/boyscouts,if yes,where were the meeting places located?Were either Josh or Lindsey involved in ANY type of child/youth groups run by a church or a church meeting place?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: July 15, 2009, 07:43:34 PM »

one more thing kara

I am told there is a new local flyer in the news there.  Is there anyway you or someone can scan that and post it.  I see they corrected the wording for the pullover shirt from sweatshirt. that is good

Lindsey was last seen at about 9:15 P.M. Friday night, June 26, 2009 leaving her friends home after she visited on Maple Street.
Lindsey was to walk the four blocks to her residence on Mommsen Road in McCleary.  She did not come home.
Her mother reported her missing at 10:50 P.M.  She was last seen wearing a gray or blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.
if you have any information regarding this child, please call the Grays Harbor County E911 Center at (360) 533-8765
if out of county call 1-800-281-6944 or the McCleary Police Department at (360) 495-3107.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: July 15, 2009, 08:15:19 PM »

is there the video of wayne watne speaking at the vigil?  anyone have a link to that?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: July 15, 2009, 08:17:14 PM »

[qoute] sherip wrote

I may have found a sort of connection thru the e-life group in Rainier

This was in the link given for the youth group that Kylie was attending.

E-LIFE Announcements:

FUSION July 22, 2009
Yelm Prairie Christian Center
Need a ride? Meet at Rainier Chapel @ 6:40pm
Start time = 7pm and End time = 9pm

I did a search for the Yelm Prarie Christian Center and came up Harvest Life Christian Church
http://www.yellowpagecity.com/US/WA/Olympia/Churches+Christian/

Could this be connected to WW by the Harvest Vision Ministries

I thought the connection was thru the Evergreen Christian Center but it may be thru the Harvest Vision Ministries.  This along with the Photo's that I located has sort of got me spooked.

He seems to have a connection with everything we have discussed the past few days.
[/quote]

I wish we could really figure out just who wayne watne is connected to.  he says he is a missionary, but from where?  and how many churches does he affiliate with?  all of them?

To find me:
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: July 15, 2009, 08:44:52 PM »

one more thing kara

I am told there is a new local flyer in the news there.  Is there anyway you or someone can scan that and post it.  I see they corrected the wording for the pullover shirt from sweatshirt. that is good

Lindsey was last seen at about 9:15 P.M. Friday night, June 26, 2009 leaving her friends home after she visited on Maple Street.
Lindsey was to walk the four blocks to her residence on Mommsen Road in McCleary.  She did not come home.
Her mother reported her missing at 10:50 P.M.  She was last seen wearing a gray or blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.
if you have any information regarding this child, please call the Grays Harbor County E911 Center at (360) 533-8765
if out of county call 1-800-281-6944 or the McCleary Police Department at (360) 495-3107.

I believe her family printed up that flyer. I will get a copy of it as well as one that we will be printing that will be easy to email around courtesy of "Laura Recovery Center".
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: July 15, 2009, 08:45:49 PM »

Kara,could you also ask if Lindsey and Josh were in the girlscouts/boyscouts,if yes,where were the meeting places located?Were either Josh or Lindsey involved in ANY type of child/youth groups run by a church or a church meeting place?

I know Lindsey was a part of the girl scouts I will find out about Josh and also where the meetings were held. I will let you know as soon as I can !
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #475 on: July 15, 2009, 09:14:14 PM »

state Fish and Wildlife biologist Wayne Watne

Nancy Moyers, a 36-year-old Department of Ecology employee

Alyssa was last heard from on April 9. A day later police received a 9-1-1 call from her cell phone, but were not able to trace the call beyond Kent.

Does Wayne know these 2 women ?

I also have a question about this area for local residents..
The cell phone could have been far out in the country and still worked or no way ?
Sorry I was not on yesterday. In some places it does work. If she had verizon thes yes more than likley it would work. It gets spotty in some places. I have just walked a block or so to higher ground and usualy get service anywhere out in the woods.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 15, 2009, 09:35:51 PM »

T/Y

He is looking very Perp at this moment.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: July 15, 2009, 10:01:28 PM »

Mt vernon chruch of the nazarene, looks like wayne watne far right

Lewis County Work & Witness Team 2008

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: July 15, 2009, 10:02:57 PM »

so if wayne watne was at the mt vernon church on the team in 2008, when did he move to Mccleary?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: July 15, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »

you know, all the photos of wayne watne look exactly the same, except the one of him standing at the delezene area photo, that one just looks different.  is he changing his looks?

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.