March 28, 2024, 11:17:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658422 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: July 16, 2009, 01:26:23 PM »

Mr. Watne is being looked at so he can be eliminated.

In the process of elimination ... I hope Wayne Watne is being considered a person of interest in the course of the investigation.

However ... most importantly ... in the process of elimination ... until questioned and ruled out ... I believe that ALL those known to authorities who had a contact with Lindsey in the last couple hours prior to her disappearance should be considered persons of interest ... persons of interest who may harbor the truth.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #521 on: July 16, 2009, 02:00:32 PM »

In the process of elimination ... I hope Wayne Watne is being considered a person of interest in the course of the investigation.

However ... most importantly ... in the process of elimination ... until questioned and ruled out ... I believe that ALL those known to authorities who had a contact with Lindsey in the last couple hours prior to her disappearance should be considered persons of interest ... persons of interest who may harbor the truth.

Janet

Agreed
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: July 16, 2009, 02:05:06 PM »

Janet

Hi Janet
Do you think the LE is looking at any of this stuff that has been discovered and posted to this site?  I do not know if any of this information has actually been passed on LE but I know that there are some people working hard here to help find Lindsey. 

I do feel guilty for possibly making false assumptions about a person that I don't even know and disecting their life, especially if innocent - but I also really do not want another person hurt by someone that is out there taking people and hope and pray that both Lindsey and Nancy are found and safely returned to their families.

I beleive that there are some huge red flags here that I hope someone out there , who can do something about it is looking at them.

I also would like to say that I really like the fact that everyone on this site is so respectfull of others thoughts and do not put others down for expressing them.  Prior to finding this site I read posts made on another site and from what I saw most of their time was spent bashing eachother instead of looking for actual information.  So I'd like to say thanks to everyone here for letting me feel safe enough to share some of my thoughts - I just wish I was communicating with you all under a different set of circumstances.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: July 16, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »

Janet

Hi Janet
Do you think the LE is looking at any of this stuff that has been discovered and posted to this site?  I do not know if any of this information has actually been passed on LE but I know that there are some people working hard here to help find Lindsey. 

I do feel guilty for possibly making false assumptions about a person that I don't even know and disecting their life, especially if innocent - but I also really do not want another person hurt by someone that is out there taking people and hope and pray that both Lindsey and Nancy are found and safely returned to their families.

I beleive that there are some huge red flags here that I hope someone out there , who can do something about it is looking at them.

I also would like to say that I really like the fact that everyone on this site is so respectfull of others thoughts and do not put others down for expressing them.  Prior to finding this site I read posts made on another site and from what I saw most of their time was spent bashing eachother instead of looking for actual information.  So I'd like to say thanks to everyone here for letting me feel safe enough to share some of my thoughts - I just wish I was communicating with you all under a different set of circumstances.

sherip

The great moderation of the Scared Monkeys forum regarding "respectfully agreeing to disagree" allows for an environment where all sides of an issue can flourish.

It is not necessary that we are all on the same page regarding an issue.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: July 16, 2009, 02:51:16 PM »

The only way that someone could contact LE and the FBI (when the FBI still had an active presence in McCleary) was through the phone number published.  At least, that's what was known at the time.  The phone number went to a dispatcher. 

I do know that someone called to strongly urge LE and FBI to look or relook at several people who appeared to be connected to this case, whether by design or innocently.  WW was one of them.  This was 10 days to 2 weeks ago. 

I hope that others, especially those who live in and around these areas of interest, contact LE with tips or even intuitions.  If I was a person of interest, I would put a welcome banner outside my home, just so LE could come in, talk to me, follow me or whatever.  Then they could move on to a more promising prospect.  Wouldn't you?  I get the feeling that there ARE folks on this board who are either talking directly with LE or talking indirectly through another. 

I can't even allow myself to think what constantly tries to wangle into my consciousness about all these missing children.  It's so heartbreaking. 

I, too, laud all for their undying effort and committment.

Blessings,
Kim   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: July 16, 2009, 02:53:25 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/20066602/detail.html

Parents Of Missing McCleary Girl Hoping For Public's Help
Posted: 4:06 pm PDT July 15, 2009
Updated: 4:14 pm PDT July 15, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Nearly three weeks after an 11-year-old girl disappeared in McCleary, the girl's parents continue to ask the public for any information on their daughter's whereabouts.

Lindsey Baum disappeared on June 26 while walking home from a friend’s house.

"I still feel in my heart she's alive. But every day that goes by is just agony," said Lindsey's mother, Melissa Baum.

Though the official search has ended in McCleary, the investigation into Lindsey's disappearance continues.

In an effort to find out what happened to their daughter, Lindsey's family created two new Web sites: http://lindseybaum.com/ and http://findlindseybaum.com/. Both sites have photos of Lindsey and links to detectives working the case.

In an interview with KIRO 7, Lindsey's parents expressed frustration with the state's Amber Alert system. They said no alert was issued because Lindsey's disappearance offered no known suspect or vehicle.

The Baums said they want the strict regulations governing Amber Alerts to change. Investigators in the case agree.

"We realize in the law enforcement community that the Amber Alert system as it exists may need some tweaking," said Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott.

Meanwhile, Lindsey's parents are still hoping to find any clue as to where Lindsey went as her birthday passed last week.

"It was agonizing to sit at the house just waiting for word, hoping she'd come home that day so we could celebrate," said Lindsey's father, Scott Baum.

Lindsey is 4 foot-9, 80 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes, last seen wearing a light blue hooded pullover shirt and blue jeans.

Anyone with information about Lindsey’s disappearance is asked to call the Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office at 1-866-915-8299 or send an e-mail to soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: July 16, 2009, 03:08:26 PM »

The only way that someone could contact LE and the FBI (when the FBI still had an active presence in McCleary) was through the phone number published.  At least, that's what was known at the time.  The phone number went to a dispatcher. 

I do know that someone called to strongly urge LE and FBI to look or relook at several people who appeared to be connected to this case, whether by design or innocently.  WW was one of them.  This was 10 days to 2 weeks ago. 

I hope that others, especially those who live in and around these areas of interest, contact LE with tips or even intuitions.  If I was a person of interest, I would put a welcome banner outside my home, just so LE could come in, talk to me, follow me or whatever.  Then they could move on to a more promising prospect.  Wouldn't you?   I get the feeling that there ARE folks on this board who are either talking directly with LE or talking indirectly through another. 

I can't even allow myself to think what constantly tries to wangle into my consciousness about all these missing children.  It's so heartbreaking. 

I, too, laud all for their undying effort and committment.

Blessings,
Kim   

Thank you Kim.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: July 16, 2009, 03:12:14 PM »

CBS - The Early Show - July 13, 2009

Video:
The search continues for an 11-year-old Wash. girl who disappeared.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/13/earlyshow/main5154789.shtml

++++++++

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!

Melissa Baum's words to Julie Chen (The Early Show) imply that her daughter left the Kampen/William's residence at approximately 10:00 PM not ... 9:15 PM.

Melissa claimed that her concern when Lindsey had not arrived home by her curfew prompted a call to Kara Kampen who informed her that Lindsey had left her residence 30 minutes earlier.  Kara's own words on this forum implied that the call from Melissa was received at approximately 10:25 PM

I believe that Kara Kampen and Melissa Baum should be requestioned in regards to the timeline.

Janet

++++++

09:15 PM - Lindsey leaves the Kampen/Williams's residence.
09:30 PM - Lindsey is observed by a neighbour on Maple Street ... two blocks from home.
10:25 PM - Melissa Baum contacts Kara Kampen.
______

9:15 PM

KARA KAMPEN

The Daily World - July 3, 2009

McCLEARY — Kara Kampen said she thought nothing of it when Lindsey Baum walked out of her house at about 9:15 p.m. last Friday.

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

9:15 PM

SCOTT WILLIAMS

KOMO News - June 28, 2009

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

Witnesses say Lindsey seemed normal as she headed out around 9:15.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49383897.html

9:30 PM

UNDERSHERIFF RICK SCOTT

ABC News – June 30, 2009

Scott said witnesses were able to put Lindsey within a couple of blocks of her house just after 9:30 p.m. The last person reported to have seen her, he said, was a neighbor on her way to work.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=7966924&page=2

10:25 PM

KARA KAMPEN

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1085 on: July 05, 2009, 05:39:45 AM »

I believe it was 10:25 when I got the call. I am not sure if she tried previous to that because my battery was drained and charging and I have a majorly cheap phone that works only when it wants to.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg864865;topicseen#msg864865

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: July 16, 2009, 03:37:32 PM »

POLYGRAPHS AND PROPERTY/RESIDENCE SEARCHES

KaraK
« Reply #1461 on: July 07, 2009, 12:27:39 AM »

I don't believe any search warrants were issued that I am aware of. Within hours the police searched both my and the Baum residences and then the FBI and Sheriff's dept. did as well. We authorized access as did Melissa Baum so I don't think they needed to get warrants. They also searched the property around both of our homes with teams, agents and dogs nearly if not daily up until 2 days ago I believe it was. The only property obtained from the my home after search were the computers and those were volunteered so I don't think they needed to file paperwork.

I am not sure about any other homes except for those of my neighbors that were searched and I was outside so I know those were both voluntary as well.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg867561;topicseen#msg867561

KaraK
« Reply #1515 on: July 07, 2009, 12:00:19 PM »

As far as my family being checked out I guess that depends on what you consider being checked out - if background check, criminal record and history checks, numerous home checks, vehicle check, numerous property checks, polygraph (for Scott - probably cause he's the only one who can drive and I was in the process of writing and drafting several articles), numerous FBI interviews, numerous police interviews, numerous sheriff's dept interviews, search dogs, phone records, copy of computer hard drives and such then I would say yes we have been checked out pretty thoroughly.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg868081;topicseen#msg868081

KaraK
« Reply #1200 on: July 05, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »

I have not been asked to go in and take one yet. That may have more to do with the fact that I don't drive or own a vehicle or the fact that I believe they checked the time via my computer on articles that I was writing and submitting at that time. It is still in the air though and they can come in at anytime and have me come in and take one.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865572;topicseen#msg865572

KOMO News – July 2, 2009

The missing girl's mother, who wanted avoid becoming the center of the investigation, voluntarily took a polygraph test. The father of the girl's best friend, Scott Williams, also volunteered to take the test.

"At their requests polygraphs were given to them. They passed those polygraphs. We're comfortable with the information they've shared with us and comfortable with the timeline they've explained," said Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 16, 2009, 03:44:50 PM »

Janet

Hi Janet

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: July 16, 2009, 06:12:14 PM »

Hi Kara

Who were the "witness" referred to in the following article?

Thanks

Janet

++++++

Lindsey was going to walk the four blocks to her home on Mommsen Road, which is roughly a 10-minute walk. But something happened in that short distance - Lindsey never arrived home ...

The friend's father, Scott Williams, said he asked Lindsey to go home before it got too dark.

"She was here 10, 15 minutes, and then, you know, we said, 'You should probably get going before it gets dark,' and that was the last we heard of her," he said.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 16, 2009, 06:18:25 PM »

If the neighbour's observation is credible ... the implication is that Lindsey Baum went missing within five minutes of arriving home.  Lindsey was only two blocks from her home at the time she was observed walking on Maple Street near Fifth Street.

Think about it.

NOBODY other than Kara Kampen and Scott Williams had any knowledge where Lindsey would be in that short timeframe.  Scott Williams has taken and passed a polygraph.  Melissa Baum has taken and passed a polygraph.

If Lindsey was abducted ... the short timeframe dictates that it would have been a crime of opportunity ... not a plan.

However ... the silence ... encompassing both Josh Baum and Wayne Watne ... is deafening.

Janet

++++++

IN THE PROCESS OF ELIMINATION

JOSH BAUM

I am not accusing Josh Baum of being involved in Lindsey’s disappearance but ... when the argument which occurred minutes earlier between Lindsey and her brother is considered as well as other underlying dynamics encompassing the brother/sister relationship … it is my contention that unless questioned and ruled out Josh Baum cannot be disregarded as a person of interest who may have connected with his sister as she walked the final two blocks home or … following her arrival at home.

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

Melissa Baum:  Physical Confrontation

KING 5 News – July 2, 2009

If a stranger kidnapped 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, her mother says the girl would have put up a fight

“She has very long fingernails,” said Melissa Baum. “Her brother is proof enough of that.”

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070209WAB-mccleary-KS.67b0a9.html

Melissa Baum:  Heated Argument?

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

Residents of McCleary Speak Out

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

Credit: Northern Rose

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

mamahead 13 hours ago wrote:

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

KaraK
« Reply #1762 on: July 09, 2009, 12:42:02 AM »

*** Does Lindsey's brother have a standing reputation in the community ??

Yes, not a real good one - with the kids at least. I have not met anyone who claims to be his friend.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870856#msg870856

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela.

KaraK
« Reply #1602 on: July 08, 2009, 01:51:08 AM »

Lindsey's brother has a temper but to seriously hurt her I do not think so -  I've seen them fight and argue numerous times and know he gets mad for a minute and then he's over it. They both are a bit temperamental but he especially thinks highly of Lindsey and nothing in me since she's gone missing made me think he was any way involved. - Now that is just my gut feeling topped with the lack of any form of transportation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg869280;topicseen#msg869280

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela.

KaraK
« Reply #1809 on: July 09, 2009, 04:33:45 AM »

Josh had gotten into so many spats that honestly were in a large part things he did not start but because he was the oldest he was the one who got in trouble. I've set down kids I've never met before to have a talk with them because I heard that they were antagonizing him to see if he'd blow up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871164;topicseen#msg871164

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michael.

KaraK
« Reply #1795 on: July 09, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »

I am no Dr and I never dug but he does take medication for some condition - more mental than physical. He is not what kids would call "cool" and strikes you as being younger than he actually is if you talk to him. He came over a few times and we'd talk about something and he'd start jabbering about something completely off topic - when we were all out looking for Lindsey I was trying to talk to him about where we'd already looked and he just wanted to know if my son could come over the next day. So I guess you could say unfocused.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871046;topicseen#msg871046

Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

WAYNE WATNE

I am not accusing Wayne Watne of being a participant in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum but … considering the location of his residence in relation to the Baum residence ... considering Wayne Watne’s connection to both Josh and Lindsey ... is it possible there was an encounter with Lindsey at approximately 9:30 PM on the evening of June 26, 2009?

Wayne Watne - Residential Address

400 S 3RD ST
MCCLEARY, WA 98557-9658
GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
(05/2008-05/2008)
Credit: doubledecker

Credit: doubledecker

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Lindsey was in Girl Scouts. She went to church at the Evergreen Christian Center in McCleary, an offshoot of a larger church in west Olympia.
 http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4ba94721f78989072462.txt

The Daily World – July 1, 2009

Wayne Watne of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia and two other local ministers said prayers for Lindsey’s return. Watne took speakers from the assembled crowd. Friends of the family stepped up, taking turns expressing their hope and their pain.
http://**/articles/2009/07/01/local_news/doc4a4baa38c6082474655699

KaraK
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:14 PM »

Josh does not have any regular friends that I am aware of but I will ask around but I know Wayne Watne tries to help out there by taking him fishing and there may be other adults and such that have stepped in to provide friendship as well. Most of the time that I see Josh he is hanging out with Lindsey and my 10 and 11 yr old.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg865772#msg865772

Examiner - July 1, 2009

Lindsey’s Girl Scout troop leader, Becky Spalding said, “I had to tell her to be quiet because she was laughing all the time. It’s very unbelievable. You see this on the news, but you never know anyone who it’s happened to.”

Wayne Watne, a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church and representative of Harvest Vision Ministries said prayers for Lindsey’s return.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m7d1-Emotional-vigil-held-for-missing-Washington-girl-Lindsey-Baum

_____

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: July 16, 2009, 06:36:52 PM »

Here are a few things:

1)No - Josh was not in the boy scouts and WW is not to any ones knowledge someone who goes to the Elma church.

2) 3 Missing boys ages 8-10-11 Have been found apparently they got lost. 

3) At the time of the vigil WW was not clean shaven.

4) Time Lines - They can requestion all they want it still is not going to change. Logically unless we were all staring at a clock there are going to be differences. No ones time line is actually accurate save for the actual time of the phone calls. I say she left around 9:15 my old man says it was closer to 9:30 an eye witness who lives on my street says she saw her heading home between 9:20 and 9:45. I spoke with Melissa at 10:25 and at that time told her that Lindsey had left 30 to 40 minutes earlier so she is telling exactly what she heard.
Police are looking for anyone who was in the area or out between 9pm and 10pm which I imagine is due to the 15 to 20 minute differences between every ones personal account of that night.  - Quite honestly though for those trying to set up a time line my account is probably the least accurate (save for the phone call) as I was working and know that time can slip by while I am doing that.

5) Still have not heard anything about the missing girl in Elma - did anyone ever get a name for her?

6)

- I agree with this completely and fully understand that I am one of those people.

7)
I do feel guilty for possibly making false assumptions about a person that I don't even know and disecting their life, especially if innocent

- I think many understand this feeling and regarding WW there is a huge chance that he is just a genuinely nice guy and if that is the case then I believe he would fully understand why people need to dissect a persons life in order to eliminate them as a  possibility. - After all like was said the important issue is a child is missing - for those of us involved that means taking suspicion laid on each one of us like a champ if that is what it takes to bring any child home.

Cool I know I missed questions that were asked the other day and I will really try to find those and get to them in the meantime keep doing what you are doing. You guys are coming up with ideas and possibilities left and right and this is not only beneficial to LE but also to Lindsey's family.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: July 16, 2009, 06:45:07 PM »

KaraK, you are right about the time line.  Without looking at my phone, I tried to remember when I talked to my Mother today.  I was off by 27 minutes.  Some people I suppose are more clock watchers than others.  I don't know.
I also think anyone who has interactions with Lindsey in the past weeks or even months, needs to be looked at, because you're right, she needs to be found!

KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: July 16, 2009, 07:16:04 PM »

Hi Kara

Who were the "witness" referred to in the following article?

Thanks

Janet

++++++

When I read it I believed that they were actually talking about me and Scott. I did not think that they were referring to one of the actual "witnesses" because their time line was after 9:15 and I am the only one who claimed she left at that time. I could be wrong there but that is what my original assumption was.
KaraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: July 16, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »

KaraK, you are right about the time line.  Without looking at my phone, I tried to remember when I talked to my Mother today.  I was off by 27 minutes.  Some people I suppose are more clock watchers than others.  I don't know.
I also think anyone who has interactions with Lindsey in the past weeks or even months, needs to be looked at, because you're right, she needs to be found!

Yeah, I really wish I'd paid more attention to the time because I know it would be a much clearer and more concise timeline - Though it does no good now for Lindsey it is something that I did learn from at least as far as the kids are concerned. I now make it a point to check clocks even if they only step out front to check the mail .

I would like to say though I've heard from some people that reside within a block or two of the path  between Lindsey's house and my own (not on the path but a block or 2 up or down from our streets) who said there were several homes that were not searched and that really ticks me off. With a missing child you would think every house within at least a 2 to 3 block radius if not more would have been thoroughly searched - just to eliminate them as possibilities as far as locations where she could be being held. rrrrr
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 16, 2009, 07:36:16 PM »

Do you have a clue as to the addresses of which houses were "possibly" not searched?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 16, 2009, 07:39:09 PM »

Thank you Kara.

1.  Why did Melissa Baum not contact you until 10:25 PM?

2.  Why did Melissa Baum not contact 911 immediately following her conversation with you?

Kara ... I live a 3 hour drive north of Seattle.  I noted that the sun had completely set by 9:50 PM in the days following Linsey's disappearance.

When I consider my grandchildren ... the time of night ... the lack of urgency prior to calling 911 ... I cannot make sense of the entire situation.

Janet

+++++++

madibabe
Re: Lindsey Baum #2
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 06:38:56 PM »

I have a friend that lives in Mccleary with a daughter thats the same age as Lindsey. They played to gether a few times but was later grounded from playing with lindsey due to the lack of perental supervision and her being out past dark ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5627.msg874684;topicseen#msg874684

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: July 16, 2009, 07:52:34 PM »

Yeah, I really wish I'd paid more attention to the time because I know it would be a much clearer and more concise timeline - Though it does no good now for Lindsey it is something that I did learn from at least as far as the kids are concerned. I now make it a point to check clocks even if they only step out front to check the mail .

I would like to say though I've heard from some people that reside within a block or two of the path  between Lindsey's house and my own (not on the path but a block or 2 up or down from our streets) who said there were several homes that were not searched and that really ticks me off. With a missing child you would think every house within at least a 2 to 3 block radius if not more would have been thoroughly searched - just to eliminate them as possibilities as far as locations where she could be being held. rrrrr

Lindsey Baum claimed on the Early Show to Julie Chen that the Maple Street walk between would have taken less than 10 minutes.  Considering the witness's observation of Lindsey at Fifth Street and Maple Street at approximately 9:30 PM on her drive to work ... the implication would be that she left your home prior to 9:30 PM.

How long does it take to walk from your home to Fifth Street and Maple?

When the witness's observation is considered ... the homes between Fifth Street and home should be considered suspect.

Janet

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #539 on: July 16, 2009, 07:55:38 PM »

Thanks Kara for answering our questions.

1)Did Lindsey attend girlscouts in McCleary or in another town?

2)Was Josh or Lindsey involved in any church/youth groups in McCleary or other towns?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.