March 29, 2024, 04:36:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658643 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: July 19, 2009, 06:22:45 PM »

apparently searchers today were searching the woods that connect to part of the offroading park where the caretaker was fired a week ago and his computer confiscated..apparently the man's daughter was friends w/lindsay..has anyone else heard this?

Hi Sunshine, could you tell us where you heard or read about this please...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: July 19, 2009, 06:23:45 PM »

apparently searchers today were searching the woods that connect to part of the offroading park where the caretaker was fired a week ago and his computer confiscated..apparently the man's daughter was friends w/lindsay..has anyone else heard this?
No, I have not very interesting.

I was looking around at various news places and I haven't seen anything so far.  I really hope Lindsey will be found soon.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #582 on: July 19, 2009, 06:28:09 PM »

I noticed on WS they are talking about this, and also a post from a local.  (  LE has found "something" near the RR tracks, about a half mile west of where Summit Road and Hiway 8 intersect. No idea what they found or if it pertains to Lindsey, but I'll keep you posted. Please pray for Lindsey and her family. )  Have no idea if this is rumor or not, but is interesting.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: July 19, 2009, 06:33:18 PM »

I noticed on WS they are talking about this, and also a post from a local.  (  LE has found "something" near the RR tracks, about a half mile west of where Summit Road and Hiway 8 intersect. No idea what they found or if it pertains to Lindsey, but I'll keep you posted. Please pray for Lindsey and her family. )  Have no idea if this is rumor or not, but is interesting.

Thank you no rose.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: July 19, 2009, 06:56:34 PM »

thankyou NRCG...
I hope they find something that will lead to Lindsey.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: July 19, 2009, 06:59:19 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: July 19, 2009, 07:42:31 PM »

WS says where they are searching is about 1 1/2 miles from Maple and 6th, which is the house where her girl friend lived.  She walked home from there.

Isn't it a bit unusual to have searches on a Sunday after a month has passed?  It could be important.   I wonder if they did find something. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: July 19, 2009, 07:58:01 PM »

WS says where they are searching is about 1 1/2 miles from Maple and 6th, which is the house where her girl friend lived.  She walked home from there.

Isn't it a bit unusual to have searches on a Sunday after a month has passed?  It could be important.   I wonder if they did find something. 

I thought it was only a 1/2 mile walk from the Kampen/William's residence to the Baum residence.

Maple and 6th Street is where the neighbour observed Lindsey at 9:30 PM on the evening she disappeared.  Apparently at this location ... Lindsey was only two blocks from her home.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 19, 2009, 08:13:26 PM »

This is a different girlfriend of Lindseys, whose father supposedly was fired from his job, he worked at ORV and his computer was taken by LE.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #589 on: July 19, 2009, 08:13:30 PM »

Please,if anyone knows Scandi from WS,could you ask her to post that ORV park info she posted at WS?Please?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: July 19, 2009, 08:13:35 PM »

I thought it was only a 1/2 mile walk from the Kampen/William's residence to the Baum residence.

Maple and 6th Street is where the neighbour observed Lindsey at 9:30 PM on the evening she disappeared.  Apparently at this location ... Lindsey was only two blocks from her home.

Janet

I think I confused you.  They are not searching at the house, but at the RR tracks that are about 1 1/2 miles from where she was last seen.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 19, 2009, 08:15:28 PM »

Please,if anyone knows Scandi from WS,could you ask her to post that ORV park info she posted at WS?Please?

Here is the website.

http://www.straddlelineraceway.com/

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #592 on: July 19, 2009, 08:15:35 PM »

Janet

I think I confused you.  They are not searching at the house, but at the RR tracks that are about 1 1/2 miles from where she was last seen.
Yes,just read that at WS...posted by Gailine who is a local I believe.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #593 on: July 19, 2009, 08:17:23 PM »

Here is the website.

Right but Scandi actually called Vonda who works at that park and got a lot of good info.Should I just post it?

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: July 19, 2009, 08:23:38 PM »

Here is the website.

Right but Scandi actually called Vonda who works at that park and got a lot of good info.Should I just post it?[/color]

I would appreciate reading it.

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 19, 2009, 08:23:46 PM »

Here is the website.

Right but Scandi actually called Vonda who works at that park and got a lot of good info.Should I just post it?

I don't know...lets ask a mod.....HELLO>>>>MOD!!!  KLAAS!!!  Anyone...can we do this??

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: July 19, 2009, 08:25:37 PM »

Can someone report my post to a moderator...it won't let me report my own post!!  It says it doesn't make sense why i would do that!  whoopsy!  Monkey Devil!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: July 19, 2009, 08:28:03 PM »

Can someone report my post to a moderator...it won't let me report my own post!!  It says it doesn't make sense why i would do that!  whoopsy!  Monkey Devil!

Never mind, I reported Janet!      Just trying to get their attention...sorry Janet

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: July 19, 2009, 08:31:53 PM »

Yes, you can post something from Websleuths just be sure to give the link back to WS even if some can't read the link.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: July 19, 2009, 08:32:51 PM »

Here is the website.

It is good info, I wasn't sure what to do, but it is very interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.