March 29, 2024, 06:59:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658678 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: July 19, 2009, 08:33:16 PM »

Yes, you can post something from Websleuths just be sure to give the link back to WS even if some can't read the link.

Thanks Klaas....that was fun reporting Janet!!  tee hee  an angelic monkey

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #601 on: July 19, 2009, 08:42:57 PM »

Can someone report my post to a moderator...it won't let me report my own post!!  It says it doesn't make sense why i would do that!  whoopsy!  Monkey Devil!

Never mind, I reported Janet!      Just trying to get their attention...sorry Janet
LOL!!!!   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #602 on: July 19, 2009, 08:47:04 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86607&page=6

WS was discussing with some locals about the ORV park and how the caretaker at the park was fired last week,police supposedly took his puter and there being a search going on at the park.

From Scandi at WS:

HOT OFF THE LIPS OF Ms Voss

I decided to call the ORV park and got some hot news. developing story

A lady answered the phone and I told her my name and that there were several of us who had heard about new searches in Lindsey's case and she and I were suddenly bosom buddies.

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. {She would have no reason to lie IMO, as the call to her was out of the blue!}

She proceeded to tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

She then mentioned that early this morning the Sheriff's officers and search and rescue crews were there and headed out into the Capitol Forest part of the park. She must have meant where it is heavily treed. She said it was a sizable group of people and of course they didn't tell anyone at the park where they were headed in the park or why.

I asked about the fire the Monday after the 4th and she said where they were headed this morning was not in the area where the fire was. She said the fire was investigated thoroughly from what she heard and had no relation to Lindsey's case.

Fonda also told me she had heard the dogs were out again this morning in McCleary.

Her last words to me were so heartfelt. She said the people in town are saying there is something about this case that they can't put their finger on. There will be a burst of activity and then it seems like nothing is happening in the case. Then all of a sudden another burst of activity. They think that something is about to happen, just a communal feeling I guess, and then she said she believes they are out in the C Forest searching today from a tip they received.

We talked about Lindsey and she said you might not hear much about her or what is going on in the investigation if you're walking down the street. But the people who live here are keeping the case alive, talking between themselves and though it might not look good, they all hope she is found soon and that she is still alive.

I brought up the helicopters flying south of Hwy 8 in the middle of the night last week and she said everyone thought that was so strange as it is an uncommon occurance the way it was done, at least that is what the talk of the town is.

Back to Allen, his departure or firing was sudden and without fanfare. She said he was just taken off the job with nothing said to anyone who works there except they will be hiring a new caretaker for the ORV Park. xox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86607&page=6

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #603 on: July 19, 2009, 08:47:56 PM »

Thanks Karma 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 19, 2009, 08:48:18 PM »

Yes, you can post something from Websleuths just be sure to give the link back to WS even if some can't read the link.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: July 19, 2009, 08:48:37 PM »

Thanks Karma

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #606 on: July 19, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »

LOL...thank you AZSunny....I was    
at you.

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: July 19, 2009, 08:51:06 PM »

I noticed on WS they are talking about this, and also a post from a local.  (  LE has found "something" near the RR tracks, about a half mile west of where Summit Road and Hiway 8 intersect. No idea what they found or if it pertains to Lindsey, but I'll keep you posted. Please pray for Lindsey and her family. )  Have no idea if this is rumor or not, but is interesting.

WS says where they are searching is about 1 1/2 miles from Maple and 6th, which is the house where her girl friend lived.  She walked home from there.

Isn't it a bit unusual to have searches on a Sunday after a month has passed?  It could be important.   I wonder if they did find something. 
so are they searching the girl friends house OR by there....i want to get it straight..

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 19, 2009, 08:52:06 PM »

Whoops....busted!  Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: July 19, 2009, 08:52:11 PM »

STRADDLELINE ORV PARK

New push on to find missing McCleary girl
Story Published: Jul 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 3, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Lindsey was last seen at the corner of 6th and Maple heading home from her friend's house at about 9:15 p.m last Friday.

Detectives will be out in force at that same day and time this week to see who's around - and who may have been passing through town last Friday night.

They're willing to do anything to help kick loose a lead.

Fonda Voss is making sure visitors to nearby Straddleline ORV park are being reminded about Lindsey's disappearance. It's a big travel destination and one of the entrances to the Capitol Forest.

"The trails are very big. The Capitol Forest is 80,000 acres. Just keeping people aware when they're out on the trail to just keep their eyes open. It's a big area out there," she says.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/49891642.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: July 19, 2009, 08:52:38 PM »

I noticed on WS they are talking about this, and also a post from a local.  (  LE has found "something" near the RR tracks, about a half mile west of where Summit Road and Hiway 8 intersect. No idea what they found or if it pertains to Lindsey, but I'll keep you posted. Please pray for Lindsey and her family. )  Have no idea if this is rumor or not, but is interesting.

WS says where they are searching is about 1 1/2 miles from Maple and 6th, which is the house where her girl friend lived.  She walked home from there.

Isn't it a bit unusual to have searches on a Sunday after a month has passed?  It could be important.   I wonder if they did find something. 
so are they searching the girl friends house OR by there....i want to get it straight..
I haven't read that they were searching her house.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 19, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »

no...my post is confusing.  They are searching about 1 1/2 miles from where she was last seen.  Not where she was last seen,.  sorry...

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #612 on: July 19, 2009, 08:56:17 PM »

Thanks Karma 
You're very welcome NoRose.I was just all excited to hear something happening in this case.
They have a few locals over at WS and I have been reading thier posts all the time for info.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #613 on: July 19, 2009, 08:57:39 PM »

Thanks Karma

Janet
You're welcome Janet and I'm sorry AZSunny reported you to Klaas.   

Karma Is Coming

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 19, 2009, 08:58:36 PM »

i mis read
WS says where they are searching is about 1 1/2 miles from Maple and 6th, which is the house where her girl friend lived.
i got confused and didn't understand

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 19, 2009, 08:59:05 PM »

Thanks Karma

Janet

KARMA!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: July 19, 2009, 08:59:31 PM »

Thanks Karma

Janet

I hope she does not ban me.

Janet

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: July 19, 2009, 09:00:10 PM »

i mis read
WS says where they are searching is about 1 1/2 miles from Maple and 6th, (which is the house where her girl friend lived.)
i got confused and didn't understand

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 19, 2009, 09:01:03 PM »

Thanks Karma

Janet

I hope she does not ban me.

Janet

It was a little bit funny!!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: July 19, 2009, 09:01:10 PM »

Thanks Karma 
You're very welcome NoRose.I was just all excited to hear something happening in this case.
They have a few locals over at WS and I have been reading thier posts all the time for info.

Me too, now if I understand this right this man has a daughter who is friends with Lindsey. They are using a name of this person, but I'm not sure if it is the correct person, so that is why I didn't want to say his name, also because they put up an arrest on him, I think for some kind of domestic disturbance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.