April 17, 2024, 11:02:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 660346 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: July 21, 2009, 03:05:58 PM »

PHERNETTON, RICHARD ALLEN

Book-No Statute:   10.88.320 - Fugitive From Justice Other St
173193 Offense:   SOFF - Sex Offense
 Arrest Type:   PC
Booked  Charging Agency:   MPD-Montesano Police Department
7/20/2009 21:00  Court:   -
   Bail Amount:   No Bail 
 Disposition:   PA-Pre-Arraignment

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/RegisterDetail.asp?SrchBookNo=173193

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: July 21, 2009, 03:06:56 PM »

Where is Montesano in relation to McCleary?

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: July 21, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86607&page=6

WS was discussing with some locals about the ORV park and how the caretaker at the park was fired last week,police supposedly took his puter and there being a search going on at the park.

From Scandi at WS:

HOT OFF THE LIPS OF Ms Voss

I decided to call the ORV park and got some hot news. developing story

A lady answered the phone and I told her my name and that there were several of us who had heard about new searches in Lindsey's case and she and I were suddenly bosom buddies.

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. {She would have no reason to lie IMO, as the call to her was out of the blue!}

She proceeded to tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

She then mentioned that early this morning the Sheriff's officers and search and rescue crews were there and headed out into the Capitol Forest part of the park. She must have meant where it is heavily treed. She said it was a sizable group of people and of course they didn't tell anyone at the park where they were headed in the park or why.

I asked about the fire the Monday after the 4th and she said where they were headed this morning was not in the area where the fire was. She said the fire was investigated thoroughly from what she heard and had no relation to Lindsey's case.

Fonda also told me she had heard the dogs were out again this morning in McCleary.

Her last words to me were so heartfelt. She said the people in town are saying there is something about this case that they can't put their finger on. There will be a burst of activity and then it seems like nothing is happening in the case. Then all of a sudden another burst of activity. They think that something is about to happen, just a communal feeling I guess, and then she said she believes they are out in the C Forest searching today from a tip they received.

We talked about Lindsey and she said you might not hear much about her or what is going on in the investigation if you're walking down the street. But the people who live here are keeping the case alive, talking between themselves and though it might not look good, they all hope she is found soon and that she is still alive.

I brought up the helicopters flying south of Hwy 8 in the middle of the night last week and she said everyone thought that was so strange as it is an uncommon occurance the way it was done, at least that is what the talk of the town is.

Back to Allen, his departure or firing was sudden and without fanfare. She said he was just taken off the job with nothing said to anyone who works there except they will be hiring a new caretaker for the ORV Park. xox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86607&page=6

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: July 21, 2009, 03:13:53 PM »

No one, including me, has ever said someone should not be investigated in order to be eliminated or not.  My point, which I obviously didn't make clear, is when people state "I would never have let my child/grandchild" or "how could they be so irresponsible" -- I think they are personal attacks and do nothing to further the investigation.  Should everyone be investigated, you betcha.  No one every said otherwise.

anyone?
snipped from Northern Rose
MASON COUNTY — Registered sex offender Andrew D. McQuilkin, 32, is now a transient in the Shelton area, according to the Mason County Sheriff's Office.

McQuilkin is under the state Department of Corrections' supervision. Because he is now homeless, he was upgraded from a Level 2 to a Level 3, classified as a high risk to re-offend.

He was convicted in 1989 of first-degree child rape in Mason County and in 2001 for second-degree child assault.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: July 21, 2009, 03:16:26 PM »

STEADFAST 
07-19-2009, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by scandi 

A lady answered the phone and I told her my name and that there were several of us who had heard about new searches in Lindsey's case and she and I were suddenly bosom buddies.

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. She would have no reason to lie.

She proceeded too tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

She then mentioned that early this morning the Sheriff's officers and search and rescue crews were there and headed out into the Capitol Forest part of the park. She must have meant where it is heavily treed. She said it was a sizable group of people and of course they didn't tell anyone at the park where they were headed in the park or why.

I asked about the fire the Monday after the 4th and she said where they were headed this morning was not in the area where the fire was. She said the fire was investigated thoroughly from what she heard and had no relation to Lindsey's case.

more to come

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3971553

_____

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #725 on: July 21, 2009, 03:22:15 PM »

Thank you.

Janet
Twenty miles , maybe a little less. Montesano is our county seat. It is where the main jail is that houses most of the arrested in our county. Mccleary is ten miles from elma and if you keep going ten more miles is Montesano.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: July 21, 2009, 03:23:13 PM »

Thank you.

Janet
Twenty miles , maybe a little less. Montesano is our county seat. It is where the main jail is that houses most of the arrested in our county. Mccleary is ten miles from elma and if you keep going ten more miles is Montesano.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: July 21, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »

What do you Monkeys think?

STEADFAST 
07-19-2009, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by scandi 

<snipped>

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. She would have no reason to lie.

<snipped>

She proceeded too tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3971553

_____

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: July 21, 2009, 03:39:55 PM »

it would help if we knew if the now gone caretaker was old or young...'cause the guy were talking about now is 74...on one hand i could see how he could be the caretaker, but on the other 74 is getting up there in age (but i guess it didn't stop him from doing whatever landed him in jail)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #729 on: July 21, 2009, 03:40:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! I tried to call the orv park just now and it is closed Tues and wed. I left a message with my name and phone number for Mrs. Voss. I will post more when I hear back from her.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: July 21, 2009, 03:41:08 PM »

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/RegisterDetail.asp?SrchBookNo=173193

Yes I does say he is 74.  Probably not a caretaker at the park.  Retired?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 21, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! I tried to call the orv park just now and it is closed Tues and wed. I left a message with my name and phone number for Mrs. Voss. I will post more when I hear back from her.
great..and thanks!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: July 21, 2009, 04:05:41 PM »

phernetton doesnt sound too smiliar to ending in a "hoff" sound, but if he used his middle name as his real name i could see him making up a fake name, or using a different family name as an alias...phernetton also isnt that common of  a name so i guess i could see how ms. voss would have trouble remember if the "ffff" sound was at the beginning or end of hte name... and "phernetton" def starts with an "ffff" sound... i'm going to check out some stuff on myspace and  the internet see if i can find anything with this last name..  good job madibabe!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #733 on: July 21, 2009, 04:06:15 PM »

it would help if we knew if the now gone caretaker was old or young...'cause the guy were talking about now is 74...on one hand i could see how he could be the caretaker, but on the other 74 is getting up there in age (but i guess it didn't stop him from doing whatever landed him in jail)

Don't ever let age alone cause you any doubt.  "Seniors" are just as capable of raping kids:

TEXARKANA, Ark. - Evangelist Tony Alamo told a girl who questioned one of his orders that he was "still in charge" of his religious compound even from a jail cell, according to recorded calls played Tuesday in his sex-crimes trial.

Prosecutors allege that a domineering Alamo took five underage girls across state lines for sex between 1994 and 2005.

Tony Alamo is currently 74 years old, and one of his "alleged" victims was his 9 year old "wife."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32022724/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: July 21, 2009, 04:06:29 PM »

No one, including me, has ever said someone should not be investigated in order to be eliminated or not.  My point, which I obviously didn't make clear, is when people state "I would never have let my child/grandchild" or "how could they be so irresponsible" -- I think they are personal attacks and do nothing to further the investigation.  Should everyone be investigated, you betcha.  No one every said otherwise.anyone?
MASON COUNTY — Registered sex offender Andrew D. McQuilkin, 32, is now a transient in the Shelton area, according to the Mason County Sheriff's Office.

McQuilkin is under the state Department of Corrections' supervision. Because he is now homeless, he was upgraded from a Level 2 to a Level 3, classified as a high risk to re-offend.

He was convicted in 1989 of first-degree child rape in Mason County and in 2001 for second-degree child assault.

Sister,  I was not responding to you at all, I am not sure how you got that impression.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 21, 2009, 04:08:46 PM »

Don't ever let age alone cause you any doubt.  "Seniors" are just as capable of raping kids:

TEXARKANA, Ark. - Evangelist Tony Alamo told a girl who questioned one of his orders that he was "still in charge" of his religious compound even from a jail cell, according to recorded calls played Tuesday in his sex-crimes trial.

Prosecutors allege that a domineering Alamo took five underage girls across state lines for sex between 1994 and 2005.

Tony Alamo is currently 74 years old, and one of his "alleged" victims was his 9 year old "wife."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32022724/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

Very good point-and this was just all over the news. 

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #736 on: July 21, 2009, 04:12:28 PM »

No one, including me, has ever said someone should not be investigated in order to be eliminated or not.  My point, which I obviously didn't make clear, is when people state "I would never have let my child/grandchild" or "how could they be so irresponsible" -- I think they are personal attacks and do nothing to further the investigation.  Should everyone be investigated, you betcha.  No one every said otherwise.anyone?

Sister,  I was not responding to you at all, I am not sure how you got that impression.

Is this article accurate, or am I reading it wrong?  It says the guy is currently 32 and was convicted in 1989 of first degree child rape, which would make him 12 years old at the time of his conviction.  Maybe they meant to say 1999, which would be an abomination since he would have obviously served a very very very very light sentence for a terribly eggregious crime (being that he was obviously out and able to commit a simliar offense in 2001).

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: July 21, 2009, 04:18:29 PM »

AZSunny, me not talking to you either.  Sorry for the confusion.

JesseStar, I didn't see that.  Good eye!  I'm not sure.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: July 21, 2009, 04:19:17 PM »

Is this article accurate, or am I reading it wrong?  It says the guy is currently 32 and was convicted in 1989 of first degree child rape, which would make him 12 years old at the time of his conviction.  Maybe they meant to say 1999, which would be an abomination since he would have obviously served a very very very very light sentence for a terribly eggregious crime (being that he was obviously out and able to commit a simliar offense in 2001).

Good catch.  I am also very glad to see you working on this case.  You have very valuable perspectives! Would he have been serving time as an adult if convicted at 12?  They couldn't try as an adult at that age, could they? 

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: July 21, 2009, 04:21:35 PM »

okay i just found a myspace profile for a phernetton from aberdeen, washington that is 36 years old......

here is the link...mods please delete if i cant post this

http://www.myspace.com/blak_pleague
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.