March 28, 2024, 12:33:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658438 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 21, 2009, 04:24:44 PM »

also, if he was 12 at the time of the crime, would his records even show up since he would be a juvenile at that time?

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: July 21, 2009, 04:40:26 PM »

im confused as to why kara k is trying to make herself look like she is so involved in the case and went on to talk abut how she joined scared monkeys but stopped posting here when in a previous post here, she said how she was told not to join WS...its just kinda weird to me, and also she must not be as in the loop as she thinks she is when it comes to the funding of the search headquarters because that had already been decided based on the craigs list ad 2 days before seh spoke to the person on websleuths....just a simple observation...i hope im not annoying anyone with my hammering of this subject lol

Cyberswept at WS in another post says that the original headquarters location fell through.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #742 on: July 21, 2009, 04:49:11 PM »

No one, including me, has ever said someone should not be investigated in order to be eliminated or not.  My point, which I obviously didn't make clear, is when people state "I would never have let my child/grandchild" or "how could they be so irresponsible" -- I think they are personal attacks and do nothing to further the investigation.  Should everyone be investigated, you betcha.  No one every said otherwise.anyone?
snipped from Northern Rose
MASON COUNTY — Registered sex offender Andrew D. McQuilkin, 32, is now a transient in the Shelton area, according to the Mason County Sheriff's Office.

McQuilkin is under the state Department of Corrections' supervision. Because he is now homeless, he was upgraded from a Level 2 to a Level 3, classified as a high risk to re-offend.

He was convicted in 1989 of first-degree child rape in Mason County and in 2001 for second-degree child assault.

Sister,  I was not responding to you at all, I am not sure how you got that impression.

Is this article accurate, or am I reading it wrong?  It says the guy is currently 32 and was convicted in 1989 of first degree child rape, which would make him 12 years old at the time of his conviction.  Maybe they meant to say 1999, which would be an abomination since he would have obviously served a very very very very light sentence for a terribly eggregious crime (being that he was obviously out and able to commit a simliar offense in 2001).

Good catch.  I am also very glad to see you working on this case.  You have very valuable perspectives! Would he have been serving time as an adult if convicted at 12?  They couldn't try as an adult at that age, could they? 

Thank you for the kind words!  I am perplexed by this case.  However, I'm not buying that this little girl disappeared without a trace.  Based on what I read, Lindsey is "street smart."  What I mean by that is she doesn't fit the profile of the shy, withdrawn, easily manipulable personality that you often see in cases like this.  If a total stranger tried to abduct her, she would have put up a fight.  She would not have simply run somewhere (like behind the Shell station as some were speculating) and hid in the bushes alone.  She knows better than that.  She would have run INTO the Shell station.  So either she went willingly (and therefore quietly) with someone she knew (in which case there would be a "trace" in the form of the circle of people that knew her, and those that knew others that knew her), or someone knows something and they're just not talking for some reason.  The third possibility (or, perhaps, probability) is that law enforcement knows all this and they just aren't saying anything.

Now, don't misunderstand me--I'm by no means suggesting that Lindsey is "wise beyond her years."  That's a total myth--children do not have the capacity of being "wise beyond their years."  If a child is 10, they have the mind of a 10 year old.  A "street smart" 10 year old can be just as easily manipulated by predatory myspace/facebook offenders as "non-street-smart" 10 year olds.  But what I am saying is that Lindsey is a fighter. 

With regard to the 12 year old, it would be very unlikely that he would be charged as an adult for this type of crime.

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: July 21, 2009, 04:50:51 PM »

Thanks sunshine12    What is true and what isn't, this is really frustrating.

yes, something just didnt sit right with me when i read that...i wonder what info about her family was coming out that she didn't want her kids to read...i can totally understand not wanting your whole background exposed on the internet though

another thing, why didnt she say from the beginning that the dogs picked up lindsays scent all over town, i thought the private dogs that were brought in only picked it up on that one street?

i also thought she said herself that there were other people in the house besides her and her kids and husband, i have to go back and read through all the old posts..anyway, i am not trying to point fingers at all and am very grateful that karak did come on here to answer all of our questions, i just believe as most of us do that in the process of elimination everyone needs to be carefully looked at with a fine toothed comb and any contradicting statements need to be examined.. thanks again to cyberswept from WS for that info

Hi Sunshine..I don't think you are offending anyone....  I believe KK was referencing Lindsay's family when she mentioned she didn't want other kids from the community reading what she had to say about them MOO. Also, KK clarified in earlier posts that the other people in her home that night was in fact her boyfriend and all her kids.  Obviously, we can choose to believe her or not.

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #744 on: July 21, 2009, 05:09:40 PM »

That was my first question I was going to ask is how old Allen was. If you can think of any other questions I should ask please post them and I will be happy to ask all at the same time. I was thinking about driving out there since its a ten mile drive. I just want you to know also that I know I am a local and you have opinions of local people on the board getting involved. I do not mind you investigating me or my family. I just hope not too much time will be waisted on this as I think we need to spend much of our energy on little Lindsey. I would even be glad to answer and questions you would have. I am by all means not perfect. Lets just get it out in the open now so there will not be time waisted. All I know I am here to be honest and help find a little girl.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: July 21, 2009, 05:20:08 PM »

I am just lost at what we should be discussing, I'm even beginning to wonder if Lindsey made it home and something happened there, that could be a possibility. Something is just off, and I can't pin point it.

i know....

I do think we should be listening to, and discussing information/rumors/confirmed LE details, and not rely soley on newspaoer reports.  The papers are only giving you what they have confirmed through LE and we know that is limited.  To find any additional sleuthing, we need to listen to all that are willing to give us information.  it is then up to us to confirm, this information.  Just my opinion. 

ITA...Since there is very little investigative reporting going on in Lindsay's case...that's all we have to go on other than RSO's, etc.  It appears that WS has quite a few locals who are providing  heresay accounts which allow for WSers to confirm or otherwise.  I believe Sister's point was quite bluntly, let's move forward and try to flush out any other "leads" as well as KK and/or her family or Lindsay's brother for the following reason.....We all know that the last pp. to be with the victim have to be investigated thoroughly as well as the family (including brother).  I feel sure the FBI has or is continuing to do so, MOO that is a given.  Therefore, until additional info is forthcoming about KK and family or brother's possible involvement, let's see what else we can come up with.  I for one don't understand why I haven't heard anything about anyone trying to organize volunteer searches, for instance.  Am I wrong about this?  Also, can locals or others try to put pressure on the local or regional media to do more investigative journalism?  Do any reporters in the area have or can develop any sources within the police dept.?!?  (without compromising the investigation, of course.)  Maybe I am dense, but why can't LE confirm where and when the dogs have tracked Lindsay, if at all?  I don't see how that would compromise their efforts.

Prayers for Lindsay
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: July 21, 2009, 05:23:56 PM »

That was my first question I was going to ask is how old Allen was. If you can think of any other questions I should ask please post them and I will be happy to ask all at the same time. I was thinking about driving out there since its a ten mile drive. I just want you to know also that I know I am a local and you have opinions of local people on the board getting involved. I do not mind you investigating me or my family. I just hope not too much time will be waisted on this as I think we need to spend much of our energy on little Lindsey. I would even be glad to answer and questions you would have. I am by all means not perfect. Lets just get it out in the open now so there will not be time waisted. All I know I am here to be honest and help find a little girl.

Your help is most appreciated!!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 21, 2009, 05:38:34 PM »

I am just lost at what we should be discussing, I'm even beginning to wonder if Lindsey made it home and something happened there, that could be a possibility. Something is just off, and I can't pin point it.

i know....

I do think we should be listening to, and discussing information/rumors/confirmed LE details, and not rely soley on newspaoer reports.  The papers are only giving you what they have confirmed through LE and we know that is limited.  To find any additional sleuthing, we need to listen to all that are willing to give us information.  it is then up to us to confirm, this information.  Just my opinion. 

ITA...Since there is very little investigative reporting going on in Lindsay's case...that's all we have to go on other than RSO's, etc.  It appears that WS has quite a few locals who are providing  heresay accounts which allow for WSers to confirm or otherwise.  I believe Sister's point was quite bluntly, let's move forward and try to flush out any other "leads" as well as KK and/or her family or Lindsay's brother for the following reason.....We all know that the last pp. to be with the victim have to be investigated thoroughly as well as the family (including brother).  I feel sure the FBI has or is continuing to do so, MOO that is a given.  Therefore, until additional info is forthcoming about KK and family or brother's possible involvement, let's see what else we can come up with.  I for one don't understand why I haven't heard anything about anyone trying to organize volunteer searches, for instance.  Am I wrong about this?  Also, can locals or others try to put pressure on the local or regional media to do more investigative journalism?  Do any reporters in the area have or can develop any sources within the police dept.?!?  (without compromising the investigation, of course.)  Maybe I am dense, but why can't LE confirm where and when the dogs have tracked Lindsay, if at all?  I don't see how that would compromise their efforts.

Prayers for Lindsay

I understand that this is a very small police force, and the FBI would be the ones in charge.  From past experience in cases like this that I have encountered, they tend to hold all info very close to the chest.  I thnk that is what we are seeing. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 21, 2009, 05:39:30 PM »

I am glad you are here, and we all have the same agenda I believe.  Find Lindsey!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: July 21, 2009, 05:44:50 PM »

i know....

Prayers for Lindsay

I understand that this is a very small police force, and the FBI would be the ones in charge.  From past experience in cases like this that I have encountered, they tend to hold all info very close to the chest.  I thnk that is what we are seeing. 

AZSunny

When you consider the silence from the LE in McCleary in comparison with the press releases/conferences as well as document dumps in the Caylee Marie case ... I do believe that a prominent FBI involvement in the case could be where it is at.

I am praying that stuff is taking place behind the scenes in the investigation that will lead to the truth encompassing the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: July 21, 2009, 06:31:28 PM »

i know....

Prayers for Lindsay

AZSunny

When you consider the silence from the LE in McCleary in comparison with the press releases/conferences as well as document dumps in the Caylee Marie case ... I do believe that a prominent FBI involvement in the case could be where it is at.

I am praying that stuff is taking place behind the scenes in the investigation that will lead to the truth encompassing the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

Janet

ITA  Frustrating to get almost NO info when time is clicking by so fast. 
We have to trust the FBI IMO.  They are pro's at locating missing people, have the profilers and ability to pull any force into the mix if they feel the need.  Didn't we read right after learning about the FBI computer special investigator who came down from Seattle to take charge of the case, that they also had experts there on missing children? 

I liked what was said here that we have to get our info from other than media sources and then either dismiss it or put it in the mix depending on what we learn.

These thoughts almost carry into the update I wanted to give you about a call I made yesterday morning to the manager of the ORV park in McCleary.  She pretty well denied everything I had learned on Sunday, saying there hadn't been a caretaker there since Feb, the caretaker trailer hadn't been occupied in a long time, didn't know about the searches at the park on Sunday, Ben who, Allen who, 'let go' and computer confiscated by LE, what? etc.

She was very business like, and tho I threw out enough to learn that Ben indeed was the last official caretaker and Allen, well there are lots of employees at the park, came away from the convo like a flat pancake!  The only new thing I learned was talking with a young man there who, when I asked him about Allen being let go said, 'you mean Al' . . .  So this person has to exist!

The only thing we can figure is that any info about Lindsey's investigation or that of Allen/'Al', {for which there might be a disciplinary hearing coming up soon - no link but it was pulled from Grays Harbor County info on the web} has suddenly fallen into the category of the proverbial monkey who speaks no evil, lol, and mum will be the word about anything they don't want out in the public eye because the perp is still out there too! 

And since there has been no official caretaker for awhile, possibly Allen had been taking over a lot of the duties the caretaker would have.  IMO   xox

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: July 21, 2009, 06:41:47 PM »

i know....

Prayers for Lindsay

AZSunny

Janet

We have to trust the FBI IMO.  They are pro's at locating missing people, have the profilers and ability to pull any force into the mix if they feel the need.  Didn't we read right after learning about the FBI computer special investigator who came down from Seattle to take charge of the case, that they also had experts there on missing children? 

I liked what was said here that we have to get our info from other than media sources and then either dismiss it or put it in the mix depending on what we learn.

These thoughts almost carry into the update I wanted to give you about a call I made yesterday morning to the manager of the ORV park in McCleary.  She pretty well denied everything I had learned on Sunday, saying there hadn't been a caretaker there since Feb, the caretaker trailer hadn't been occupied in a long time, didn't know about the searches at the park on Sunday, Ben who, Allen who, 'let go' and computer confiscated by LE, what? etc.

She was very business like, and tho I threw out enough to learn that Ben indeed was the last official caretaker and Allen, well there are lots of employees at the park, came away from the convo like a flat pancake!  The only new thing I learned was talking with a young man there who, when I asked him about Allen being let go said, 'you mean Al' . . .  So this person has to exist!

The only thing we can figure is that any info about Lindsey's investigation or that of Allen/'Al', {for which there might be a disciplinary hearing coming up soon - no link but it was pulled from Grays Harbor County info on the web} has suddenly fallen into the category of the proverbial monkey who speaks no evil, lol, and mum will be the word about anything they don't want out in the public eye because the perp is still out there too! 

And since there has been no official caretaker for awhile, possibly Allen had been taking over a lot of the duties the caretaker would have.  IMO   xox

thank you ..is it a trailer park or an rv park?  maybe le told her not to talk?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: July 21, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

ok yall want other media i'll give it to you.......
i just went to an astrology site where they did Lindsey's chart and what the said was she was taken by a local who was on a mission to abduct a child and found Lindsey, she was not threatend at the time and was taken to either a trailer house or an rv...there was someone that she knew at the house and that person was uncomfortable with the situtation...they believe that lindsey could still be alive and held against her will....give me a min and i get the link

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: July 21, 2009, 06:53:06 PM »

forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2009/07/lindsey-baum

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: July 21, 2009, 06:55:42 PM »

i know....

Prayers for Lindsay

AZSunny

Janet

thank you ..is it a trailer park or an rv park?  maybe le told her not to talk?

Hi Mamacrazy,  We had learned there was an on site caretakers home at the ORV park.  Turns out this home is a mobile home or as she called it a trailer.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: July 21, 2009, 06:57:47 PM »

they need to search every one of them asap

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: July 21, 2009, 07:35:30 PM »

PHERNETTON, RICHARD ALLEN

Book-No Statute:   10.88.320 - Fugitive From Justice Other St
173193 Offense:   SOFF - Sex Offense
 Arrest Type:   PC
Booked  Charging Agency:   MPD-Montesano Police Department
7/20/2009 21:00  Court:   -
   Bail Amount:   No Bail 
 Disposition:   PA-Pre-Arraignment

What do you Monkeys think?

STEADFAST 
07-19-2009, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by scandi 
HOT OFF THE LIPS OF Ms Voss

I decided to call the ORV park and got some hot news. developing story

<snipped>

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. She would have no reason to lie.

<snipped>

She proceeded too tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3971553

What am I not getting?

Other than the name Allen ... what makes Monkeys believe this may be the same person.

1.  The registry implies the last name is ALLEN.

2.  The current caretaker implies the first name is ALLEN.

3.  There does not seem to be a connection with the other names.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 21, 2009, 07:35:45 PM »

they need to search every one of them asap

Mama,  it is not a trailer park. It is an ORV park, and off road vechicle park.  The care taker just happen to have accomodations in trailer at the park. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #758 on: July 21, 2009, 07:36:01 PM »

PHERNETTON, RICHARD ALLEN

Book-No Statute:   10.88.320 - Fugitive From Justice Other St
173193 Offense:   SOFF - Sex Offense
 Arrest Type:   PC
Booked  Charging Agency:   MPD-Montesano Police Department
7/20/2009 21:00  Court:   -
   Bail Amount:   No Bail 
 Disposition:   PA-Pre-Arraignment

What do you Monkeys think?

STEADFAST 
07-19-2009, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by scandi 
HOT OFF THE LIPS OF Ms Voss

I decided to call the ORV park and got some hot news. developing story

<snipped>

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. She would have no reason to lie.

<snipped>

She proceeded too tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3971553
I don't think it's the right guy.This caretaker was supposed to have a child same age as Lindsey and this guy above is 74 years old...I dunno.The name is definitely not a match,only name that matches is Allen.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: July 21, 2009, 07:40:30 PM »

I was thinking of Tori Stafford's case.
The two people who were arrested and charged didn't come up on the OPP or Woodstock's radar screen's. Their neighbours became suspicious but nothing happened until Terri was arrested on a parole violation and she apparently got mad at her BF and ratted him out. Now he is in jail too.
In the Jessica Lunsford case, they didn't even have a hot clue that John E Couey was in the 'hood until they started looking further afield at RSO's and SO's to determine their whereabouts. When they tracked Couey, they found out that he had been living kitty corner at a relatives.
Both of these families were " suspects " on the boards and in the media.
My point is : There are probably plenty of persons in McCleary and surrounding area who would be capable of this and the LE and the FBI need to check them out.  The body recovery of Tori Stafford was a result of an OPP who was on the job 24/7 in his mind and put a few things together when he saw a pile of rocks. Sometimes when these things unfold and the perps are a big surprise to all.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.