March 28, 2024, 09:30:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658408 times)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #940 on: July 23, 2009, 09:43:36 PM »

okay here is the photo of the guy in the link of the previous post. 

first look at his hand in the this photo, I thought it looked like maybe he had a tattoo across his fingers

but look a little closer, if that is a tattoo some of it is way up his fingers almost to his knuckles

but look at this one when I change the brightness and contrast.  I did not change the color etc.  now the different discoloration in the photo looks like cuts? scrapes?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=130551167&albumID=665970&imageID=1282729
This is not him. I have seen this gut around town a few times on a regulare basis. I cant remember where but I am working on finding out who he is. i have one girlfriend  that knows everyone in our county practicly, but she wont be home from vacation till Sunday. I will be sure to get on it. But I know i can picture the front his face in my head and its not smiley.. Just to help you out..  Smile
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: July 23, 2009, 09:50:24 PM »

first look at his hand in the this photo, I thought it looked like maybe he had a tattoo across his fingers

but look a little closer, if that is a tattoo some of it is way up his fingers almost to his knuckles

but look at this one when I change the brightness and contrast.  I did not change the color etc.  now the different discoloration in the photo looks like cuts? scrapes?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=130551167&albumID=665970&imageID=1282729
This is not him. I have seen this gut around town a few times on a regulare basis. I cant remember where but I am working on finding out who he is. i have one girlfriend  that knows everyone in our county practicly, but she wont be home from vacation till Sunday. I will be sure to get on it. But I know i can picture the front his face in my head and its not smiley.. Just to help you out..  Smile
i had some weird dreams and posted them on the info for dd thread...can you read it and see if anything rings a bell to you....they Are just dreams, but if your in the area does any of it hold any meaning..or is it just the cheese?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #942 on: July 23, 2009, 09:54:38 PM »

sorry for so many posts in a row. I just thought I would tell you that the guy that I think hit and ran my car 's name is Mark (cant remember the last name) he is a construction company owner that built the houses out by the railroad tracks where they were searching the other day around Larson and 108. He is known to be a drunk at the bars every night. I mean every night too.  He is like 6'4" or something. He lived in Mccleary at the time he hit my car with his gf right past the place the built the homes around Elma hickland road. When I was investigating him I was told by a few bartenders he was a creep. I wander if this is the same drunk mark that someone talked to at the bar?  I stopped trying to catch him when my daughter came home from sick from school one day and it turned out she had an appendicitis. She was rushed in for surgery and thats when I asked myself if me spending all my time finding the guy who wrecked my car was more important that my family... I gave up at that point. anyway if it is the same guy he has some common denominators .
Lives in mccleary
drunk
not above breaking the law
built homes in the area
for some reason the city was fighting him about building and he had to stop
he was known to have money problems
He might be the drunk mark????

Is the drunk Mark that you are thinking of also Mark "Feeser" the SO?  Also, doesn't the people who attend the chuch in McCleary called "New Harvest" or something along that line that are a group of sex offenders build houses for a contracter locally?

Thanks for the question... No mark that I am speaking of is not Feeser. Im trying to get his last nem but its been so long ago. . The church people in town athat houses felons fresh out of prision do jobs like teat down old homes clear land, and of that nature. I remember years ago when my son was about 14., he came home from that church after I told him he could not go  to that building. It was around Christmas time and he told me that the Sunshine kids delivered huge amounts of presants to them. He then told me that the pastor and his son took them upstairs to there appartment and he watched the two open all of them. Taking everything good and rewrapping them to give the rest to the people in the church. I found that dishonest and forbid him from ever going there and seeing them again. There was a time not too long after that My son was grounded for getting mouthy and and not comming home on time. He then ran away. He wasnt gone 1 hour and I was outside that church banging on the door. They would not open the door. I called and the paster finaly picked up the phone. I told him that if he had my son inside his church I was going to call the police as I do not approve of the people that frequent his church or the way he runs it. He promiced me my son was not there.  so i went to the police dept. when I was leaving the police dept my son was waiting outside for me. HI took him home and he told me that he was there and they had him leave.  Now I ask you what man of god would keep a boy who had ran away from home in his establishment and lie after a mother comes and asks if he is there? It took my treats of calling the police. So in my opinion the man and the ones who follow him are not trying to better there lifes and make a diffrence. They are using god as a shield from what there really about. This is why I brought your attention to this place. Sorry for jabbering on and on lol.
Hi MadiBabe
Can you please tell us the name of this church in McCleary?And the pastor's and/or pastor's son's names?

The church is in elma.
Set Free Christian Fellowship of Elma

Write a review
427 West Main St
Elma, WA 98541

(360) 310-0577‎
(360) 292-8878‎ - Mobile
(360) 861-8298‎ - Fax
http://hstrial-mtallman.homestead.com/
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #943 on: July 23, 2009, 09:57:14 PM »

Here's an alarming part of the case-- the little girl's mom knew Smiley only 2 weeks before she began allowing him to baby sit her.  And she kept allowing him to baby sit her even after she cried and cried, begging her not to.   
That so called Mama should be locked up right along with smiley,for endangering her child.
You said it. I was thinking it. Applause to you ::MonkeyDance::KarmaRoundUp 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: July 23, 2009, 10:05:29 PM »

sorry for so many posts in a row. I just thought I would tell you that the guy that I think hit and ran my car 's name is Mark (cant remember the last name) he is a construction company owner that built the houses out by the railroad tracks where they were searching the other day around Larson and 108. He is known to be a drunk at the bars every night. I mean every night too.  He is like 6'4" or something. He lived in Mccleary at the time he hit my car with his gf right past the place the built the homes around Elma hickland road. When I was investigating him I was told by a few bartenders he was a creep. I wander if this is the same drunk mark that someone talked to at the bar?  I stopped trying to catch him when my daughter came home from sick from school one day and it turned out she had an appendicitis. She was rushed in for surgery and thats when I asked myself if me spending all my time finding the guy who wrecked my car was more important that my family... I gave up at that point. anyway if it is the same guy he has some common denominators .
Lives in mccleary
drunk
built homes in the area

Is the drunk Mark that you are thinking of also Mark "Feeser" the SO?  Also, doesn't the people who attend the chuch in McCleary called "New Harvest" or something along that line that are a group of sex offenders build houses for a contracter locally?

Thanks for the question... No mark that I am speaking of is not Feeser. Im trying to get his last nem but its been so long ago. . The church people in town athat houses felons fresh out of prision do jobs like teat down old homes clear land, and of that nature. I remember years ago when my son was about 14., he came home from that church after I told him he could not go  to that building. It was around Christmas time and he told me that the Sunshine kids delivered huge amounts of presants to them. He then told me that the pastor and his son took them upstairs to there appartment and he watched the two open all of them. Taking everything good and rewrapping them to give the rest to the people in the church. I found that dishonest and forbid him from ever going there and seeing them again. There was a time not too long after that My son was grounded for getting mouthy and and not comming home on time. He then ran away. He wasnt gone 1 hour and I was outside that church banging on the door. They would not open the door. I called and the paster finaly picked up the phone. I told him that if he had my son inside his church I was going to call the police as I do not approve of the people that frequent his church or the way he runs it. He promiced me my son was not there.  so i went to the police dept. when I was leaving the police dept my son was waiting outside for me. HI took him home and he told me that he was there and they had him leave.  Now I ask you what man of god would keep a boy who had ran away from home in his establishment and lie after a mother comes and asks if he is there? It took my treats of calling the police. So in my opinion the man and the ones who follow him are not trying to better there lifes and make a diffrence. They are using god as a shield from what there really about. This is why I brought your attention to this place. Sorry for jabbering on and on lol.
Hi MadiBabe
Can you please tell us the name of this church in McCleary?And the pastor's and/or pastor's son's names?

The church is in elma.

Write a review
427 West Main St
Elma, WA 98541

(360) 310-0577‎
(360) 292-8878‎ - Mobile
(360) 861-8298‎ - Fax
just looked at the site...why only men???  sorry i have issues with men only outreach...and then seeing a chick in capri pants singing along with them....call me whatever but come on,  that is disturbing and i don't buy any of it.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 23, 2009, 10:08:43 PM »

sheesh god loves men with motorcycles and women wearing trucker hats.....

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: July 23, 2009, 10:17:34 PM »

ya'll gotta check this out...CREEPY

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: July 23, 2009, 10:23:17 PM »

Outreach has always been the Heartbeat of our Ministry. We are involved with the Friday Night Feed in Tacoma. We host a feed in Shelton on Thursday nights. We send teams to Aberdeen as often as possible. Pastor Mike, Pastor Randy and Jeff Thomas just returned from New Orleans where they had been doing outreach at Marti-Gras. We are being sent to share the Good News. Those who will receive the Good News are offered a safe place to come in from the storm.

Our focus is on Christ and to mentor the family of men in our program as they build a new relationship with God.  We teach that spiritual maturity is not how well we behave or how many good things we do, but rather, how God's perspective of life has increasingly become our perspective of life. With past hurts and false belief systems Satan's strategy is to pervert reality and truth. Our perceptions and or bitterroot judgments, have become deceptions. We need to allow the Holy Spirit to transform our perspective to God's perspective.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: July 23, 2009, 10:24:42 PM »

We teach that spiritual maturity is not how well we behave or how many good things we do, but rather, how God's perspective of life has increasingly become our perspective of life. With past hurts and false belief systems Satan's strategy is to pervert reality and truth.
[/b]

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: July 23, 2009, 10:51:53 PM »

Posted by DD on another thread on this site:In all fairness it is assumed "William Jay Roundtree has changed his ways and now is a Christian.  He is living and preaching at the church in Elma. 
Northwest Life Center
 215 N. 3rd street
Elma, Wa"   

Additionally, it is not unusual in some Baptist churches that there are no women in leadership and there are a lot of men's fellowship groups.  I did not find the Pastor Brown nor his church nor the Set Free church listed in the directory I was using for the Baptist Church.  Doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just means I couldn't find it.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: July 23, 2009, 11:11:37 PM »

Lives in mccleary
drunk
built homes in the area

Hi MadiBabe

The church is in elma.

Write a review
427 West Main St
Elma, WA 98541

(360) 310-0577‎
(360) 292-8878‎ - Mobile
(360) 861-8298‎ - Fax
just looked at the site...why only men???  sorry i have issues with men only outreach...and then seeing a chick in capri pants singing along with them....call me whatever but come on,  that is disturbing and i don't buy any of it.

Well, it is a men's outreach program.  What if many of them are sex offenders, do you want them intergrated with women?  Think about it!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: July 23, 2009, 11:13:18 PM »

We teach that spiritual maturity is not how well we behave or how many good things we do, but rather, how God's perspective of life has increasingly become our perspective of life. With past hurts and false belief systems Satan's strategy is to pervert reality and truth.
[/b]
Misunderstanding why you are quoting the web page without comments.  What is your prespecitve on what they mean here?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: July 23, 2009, 11:43:02 PM »

ya'll gotta check this out...CREEPY

Mama, this site was already posted, do you have a point here?  You are reposting a site already posted, and then are making irrational comments. 
Are you just trying to increase your posts, or do you really read and understand?  I suggest you go back and read from the beginning of the thread. 

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 23, 2009, 11:53:16 PM »

AZSunny, on post #940 -- the pic of the guys fingers, do you have a guess what would cause those markings?  I first thought mechanic until they were enlarged.  Or do you think it is just the photo itself.  I don't know why it is causing me to scratch my head?  Just appears unusual.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 24, 2009, 12:21:01 AM »

It looks like cuts/scrapes/bruises or dirt to me and not tattoos.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: July 24, 2009, 12:30:09 AM »

AZSunny, on post #940 -- the pic of the guys fingers, do you have a guess what would cause those markings?  I first thought mechanic until they were enlarged.  Or do you think it is just the photo itself.  I don't know why it is causing me to scratch my head?  Just appears unusual.

I agree with Klaas, it looks like a "working man's hands"  that are not well cared for. They appear to be dirt and bruises, but I do not think they are tattoos.  Your guess of a mechanic would be what I am seeing.  who knows?

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #956 on: July 24, 2009, 12:38:23 AM »

one more thing..

in the email on the lindsey guestbook for this adam campbell guy(the weird poster), his email has a 65 in it.  Other posters have thought this was probably his year of birth which does not match the first adam campbell we dug up/the sex offender one who is 31...

but I looked more and there is one who does match that birth year, he is also adam campbell and he is from spanaway where jeffrey richard Smiley is...and...this adam campbell is listed with a forrest Smiley.  I am comparing them all now to see if they are connected/related to jeffrey richard smiley.  if so... why are they posting weird posts on the lindsey guestbook? 

this might not be at all what is happening, but it COULD be. 

I have been working on this trying to hook them up... also there are Smiley family in Elma, Shelton and McCleary. 

Elma one owns a dairy, I have all the info on that posted.
the one in McCleary is Dallas Smiley who also is listed in Elma and is part of the dairy family.  but I cannot find a street address for this dallas Smiley in McCleary but he is listed with that town, so he must have some address there.  I can't find it.

perhaps jessstar can find the street address for Dallas Smiley in McCleary... see if he is near Lindsey...

I am still trying to see if they are related to jeffrey richard Smiley. 

the address in elma is the dairy 144 NORTH BLOCKHOUSE RD, elma and dallas is part of that family but his address in elma is 150 NORTH BLOCKHOUSE RD.  but we need the mccleary street address for him.   

I have all the other info on these people if you need it. 
OMG OMG OMG  I cant believe I didnt put that together. I live up the road  not even a half mile. Smileys dairy My kids have been there on field trips.
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #957 on: July 24, 2009, 12:40:31 AM »

one more thing..

in the email on the lindsey guestbook for this adam campbell guy(the weird poster), his email has a 65 in it.  Other posters have thought this was probably his year of birth which does not match the first adam campbell we dug up/the sex offender one who is 31...

but I looked more and there is one who does match that birth year, he is also adam campbell and he is from spanaway where jeffrey richard Smiley is...and...this adam campbell is listed with a forrest Smiley.  I am comparing them all now to see if they are connected/related to jeffrey richard smiley.  if so... why are they posting weird posts on the lindsey guestbook? 

I have been working on this trying to hook them up... also there are Smiley family in Elma, Shelton and McCleary. 

the one in McCleary is Dallas Smiley who also is listed in Elma and is part of the dairy family.  but I cannot find a street address for this dallas Smiley in McCleary but he is listed with that town, so he must have some address there.  I can't find it.

perhaps jessstar can find the street address for Dallas Smiley in McCleary... see if he is near Lindsey...

the address in elma is the dairy 144 NORTH BLOCKHOUSE RD, elma and dallas is part of that family but his address in elma is 150 NORTH BLOCKHOUSE RD.  but we need the mccleary street address for him.   

They live in a house on the dairy farm. In elma. What do you need me to do?
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #958 on: July 24, 2009, 12:50:57 AM »

Outreach has always been the Heartbeat of our Ministry. We are involved with the Friday Night Feed in Tacoma. We host a feed in Shelton on Thursday nights. We send teams to Aberdeen as often as possible. Pastor Mike, Pastor Randy and Jeff Thomas just returned from New Orleans where they had been doing outreach at Marti-Gras. We are being sent to share the Good News. Those who will receive the Good News are offered a safe place to come in from the storm.

Our focus is on Christ and to mentor the family of men in our program as they build a new relationship with God.  We teach that spiritual maturity is not how well we behave or how many good things we do, but rather, how God's perspective of life has increasingly become our perspective of life. With past hurts and false belief systems Satan's strategy is to pervert reality and truth. Our perceptions and or bitterroot judgments, have become deceptions. We need to allow the Holy Spirit to transform our perspective to God's perspective.

There is a diffrence in true outreach and using outreach as a shield. I am sure your outreach does not take donated items and keep what you want for yourself before handing to the needy. Outreaches like this give good ones  a bad name
Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: July 24, 2009, 02:09:06 AM »

one more thing..

Sorry if anyone has already said this but when I entered the email address the adam used on the guestbook to search for a profile, it brought up a page for an Adam Lee Campbell who is 31. I googled that name and it brought up a link saying the registered sex offender that is 31 from Washington is an Adam Lee Campbell. Same age and middle name!

http://www.myspace.com/456403334
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.