March 28, 2024, 05:57:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658373 times)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #960 on: July 24, 2009, 03:01:01 AM »

Got a facebook message today. Asking if I was Lora Dockery from elma wa on  s monkeys.  and if I was they just wanted to let me know they got 13 trojan viruses from that site or the ws site.  kinda strange how they looked up my name and the city I live in and im on s Monkeys ..........................scratching my head..........
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #961 on: July 24, 2009, 03:22:30 AM »

One more thing .. I searched adam campbells email address as well  and found record for him in cosmopolis wa 31 years of age. Is this where he is listed as living?
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: July 24, 2009, 04:11:34 AM »

one more thing..

in the email on the lindsey guestbook for this adam campbell guy(the weird poster), his email has a 65 in it.  Other posters have thought this was probably his year of birth which does not match the first adam campbell we dug up/the sex offender one who is 31...

but I looked more and there is one who does match that birth year, he is also adam campbell and he is from spanaway where jeffrey richard Smiley is...and...this adam campbell is listed with a forrest Smiley.  I am comparing them all now to see if they are connected/related to jeffrey richard smiley.  if so... why are they posting weird posts on the lindsey guestbook? 

this might not be at all what is happening, but it COULD be. 

I have been working on this trying to hook them up... also there are Smiley family in Elma, Shelton and McCleary. 

Elma one owns a dairy, I have all the info on that posted.
the one in McCleary is Dallas Smiley who also is listed in Elma and is part of the dairy family.  but I cannot find a street address for this dallas Smiley in McCleary but he is listed with that town, so he must have some address there.  I can't find it.

perhaps jessstar can find the street address for Dallas Smiley in McCleary... see if he is near Lindsey...

I am still trying to see if they are related to jeffrey richard Smiley. 

the address in elma is the dairy 144 NORTH BLOCKHOUSE RD, elma and dallas is part of that family but his address in elma is 150 NORTH BLOCKHOUSE RD.  but we need the mccleary street address for him.   

I have all the other info on these people if you need it. 

Do you think Dallas Smiley could be a female?

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewMedia.aspx
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #963 on: July 24, 2009, 04:17:58 AM »

one more thing..

in the email on the lindsey guestbook for this adam campbell guy(the weird poster), his email has a 65 in it.  Other posters have thought this was probably his year of birth which does not match the first adam campbell we dug up/the sex offender one who is 31...

but I looked more and there is one who does match that birth year, he is also adam campbell and he is from spanaway where jeffrey richard Smiley is...and...this adam campbell is listed with a forrest Smiley.  I am comparing them all now to see if they are connected/related to jeffrey richard smiley.  if so... why are they posting weird posts on the lindsey guestbook? 

I have been working on this trying to hook them up... also there are Smiley family in Elma, Shelton and McCleary. 

the one in McCleary is Dallas Smiley who also is listed in Elma and is part of the dairy family.  but I cannot find a street address for this dallas Smiley in McCleary but he is listed with that town, so he must have some address there.  I can't find it.

perhaps jessstar can find the street address for Dallas Smiley in McCleary... see if he is near Lindsey...

the address in elma is the dairy 144 NORTH BLOCKHOUSE RD, elma and dallas is part of that family but his address in elma is 150 NORTH BLOCKHOUSE RD.  but we need the mccleary street address for him.   

I do believe it is the wife yes but i could check to make sure if you like
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #964 on: July 24, 2009, 07:36:35 AM »

The adam campbell ramblings on the guestbook are bot/spam postings.
similar postings including 'infroamtion"

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22registered+nurse+infroamtion%22+guestbook&hl=en&start=0&sa=N

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #965 on: July 24, 2009, 09:03:05 AM »

sorry for so many posts in a row. I just thought I would tell you that the guy that I think hit and ran my car 's name is Mark (cant remember the last name) he is a construction company owner that built the houses out by the railroad tracks where they were searching the other day around Larson and 108. He is known to be a drunk at the bars every night. I mean every night too.  He is like 6'4" or something. He lived in Mccleary at the time he hit my car with his gf right past the place the built the homes around Elma hickland road. When I was investigating him I was told by a few bartenders he was a creep. I wander if this is the same drunk mark that someone talked to at the bar?  I stopped trying to catch him when my daughter came home from sick from school one day and it turned out she had an appendicitis. She was rushed in for surgery and thats when I asked myself if me spending all my time finding the guy who wrecked my car was more important that my family... I gave up at that point. anyway if it is the same guy he has some common denominators .
Lives in mccleary
drunk
not above breaking the law
built homes in the area
for some reason the city was fighting him about building and he had to stop
he was known to have money problems
He might be the drunk mark????

Is the drunk Mark that you are thinking of also Mark "Feeser" the SO?  Also, doesn't the people who attend the chuch in McCleary called "New Harvest" or something along that line that are a group of sex offenders build houses for a contracter locally?

Thanks for the question... No mark that I am speaking of is not Feeser. Im trying to get his last nem but its been so long ago. . The church people in town athat houses felons fresh out of prision do jobs like teat down old homes clear land, and of that nature. I remember years ago when my son was about 14., he came home from that church after I told him he could not go  to that building. It was around Christmas time and he told me that the Sunshine kids delivered huge amounts of presants to them. He then told me that the pastor and his son took them upstairs to there appartment and he watched the two open all of them. Taking everything good and rewrapping them to give the rest to the people in the church. I found that dishonest and forbid him from ever going there and seeing them again. There was a time not too long after that My son was grounded for getting mouthy and and not comming home on time. He then ran away. He wasnt gone 1 hour and I was outside that church banging on the door. They would not open the door. I called and the paster finaly picked up the phone. I told him that if he had my son inside his church I was going to call the police as I do not approve of the people that frequent his church or the way he runs it. He promiced me my son was not there.  so i went to the police dept. when I was leaving the police dept my son was waiting outside for me. HI took him home and he told me that he was there and they had him leave.  Now I ask you what man of god would keep a boy who had ran away from home in his establishment and lie after a mother comes and asks if he is there? It took my treats of calling the police. So in my opinion the man and the ones who follow him are not trying to better there lifes and make a diffrence. They are using god as a shield from what there really about. This is why I brought your attention to this place. Sorry for jabbering on and on lol.
Hi MadiBabe
Can you please tell us the name of this church in McCleary?And the pastor's and/or pastor's son's names?

The church is in elma.
Set Free Christian Fellowship of Elma

Write a review
427 West Main St
Elma, WA 98541

(360) 310-0577‎
(360) 292-8878‎ - Mobile
(360) 861-8298‎ - Fax
http://hstrial-mtallman.homestead.com/
Ahh,it's in Elma
That's why I was confused,thank you MadiBabe

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #966 on: July 24, 2009, 09:24:53 AM »

ya'll gotta check this out...CREEPY
Yes,I remember this church now.Wonder why no breaking of bread since 2008?

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: July 24, 2009, 10:36:29 AM »

[/quote] I do believe it is the wife yes but i could check to make sure if you like
[/quote]
"
Good Morning,  Yes Dallas Smiley is a female.  I got a mail from a friend who has lived in the area for a long time, and she says about her:

" . . . .She married into the Smiley family (they own a large dairy farm between Elma and Malone). I cannot for the life of me remember her husbands name. His parents, I believe, own the dairy farm. Last I heard (about 10 years ago) she was living in one of the houses on the farm with her husband and child and worked at the farm."

Let's hope today is the day Lindsey is found.  xox
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #968 on: July 24, 2009, 11:45:57 AM »

Anyone here that is a local to McCleary area,are you going to the Lindsey vigil tonight?If so keep your eyes out for Wayne Watne......I wonder if he will be there.Also keep your eyes opened for the one guy with baseball cap on that we were wondering who he was.....the one with the beat up hands.

Karma Is Coming

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: July 24, 2009, 11:58:43 AM »

Anyone here that is a local to McCleary area,are you going to the Lindsey vigil tonight?If so keep your eyes out for Wayne Watne......I wonder if he will be there.Also keep your eyes opened for the one guy with baseball cap on that we were wondering who he was.....the one with the beat up hands.

And if you feel comfortable doing so, please take your cameras.  Crowd shots may be important.  JMO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #970 on: July 24, 2009, 12:27:08 PM »

And if you feel comfortable doing so, please take your cameras.  Crowd shots may be important.  JMO
I agree AZSunny
With there being no media,hints,clues coming out of McCleary,maybe the FBI wanted this vigil set up for just that reason....checking out the crowd.We can only hope.I wonder if Lindsey's Mama ever contacted Tim Miller from Equusearch.

Karma Is Coming

sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: July 24, 2009, 12:46:47 PM »

PHERNETTON, RICHARD ALLEN

Book-No Statute:   10.88.320 - Fugitive From Justice Other St
173193 Offense:   SOFF - Sex Offense
 Arrest Type:   PC
Booked  Charging Agency:   MPD-Montesano Police Department
7/20/2009 21:00  Court:   -
   Bail Amount:   No Bail 
 Disposition:   PA-Pre-Arraignment

What do you Monkeys think?

STEADFAST 
07-19-2009, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by scandi 
HOT OFF THE LIPS OF Ms Voss

I decided to call the ORV park and got some hot news. developing story

<snipped>

I asked if Fonda Voss was the caretaker of the ORV Park and she said , No, that's me. She would have no reason to lie.

<snipped>

She proceeded too tell me they are now without a caretaker as the previous one was let go about a week ago. I asked her who that was and she said Allen. Towards the end of our convo I came back to Allen and asked his last name. She said it is a hard name to remember, opened up her mind and said it is either Meihoff or Lamhoff, or something similar.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3971553

What am I not getting?

Other than the name Allen ... what makes Monkeys believe this may be the same person.

1.  The registry implies the last name is ALLEN.

2.  The current caretaker implies the first name is ALLEN.

3.  There does not seem to be a connection with the other names.

Janet

we all just want Lindsey home..

I was just looking thru some back posts trying to connect some dots and this jumped out at me because the name "Fonda" is NOT a common name. 

Posted by DoubleDecker on 7/12/09 (Pg 9)

On May 5,2005, the defendant was living in a motor home with his girlfriend, Fonda Dent, next to the house owned by his nephews Michael and James Feeser. Brian Sheets, the 7 victim, also lived or, the premises in a smal! travel traiier. The defendant was apparently related to the victim by mamage and had known the victim for a number of years. The two men had lived together from time-to-time in the past. Some time around 4 p.m. or shortly thereafter on May 5,2005, the victim shouted from the house out to the motor home that the defendant owed him $50. The defendant disputed the amount of the debt and left the motor home and went into the house where an argument began between the two men. The argument was still going on when Michael Feeser anived home from work at approximately 4:30 p.m. that afternoon. The argument escalated from a loud argument to a physical confrontation as Michael Feeser entered the house. Michael Feeser saw the victim and the defendant at each other's throats in the kitchen area of the house and immediately got between the two men in an attempt to break it up. In the course of breaking up the physical fight, Michael Feeser got hit once in the head around the eye by the victim. Michael Feeser was certain that the blow was not intended for him but had been aimed the defendant. Neither the defendant or the victim were armed. Michael Feeser told the two of them to "knock it off or get out of his house and off his property." The defendant then left the house and Michael Feeser continued to talk to the victim in the kitchen area. The defendant then returned with a sawed-off shotgun and declared that the victim "didn't know who he was f-ing with" and that "I could kill you." Michael Feeser again interceded to calm the situation down and then went into his room to change out of his work clothes. A short time later after he had changed his clothes, as he was coming out of his STATEMENT OF PROSECUTING ATTORNEY -2- H. STEWARD MENEFEE PROSECUTING ATTORNEY GRAYS HARBOR COUNT{ COURNOUSE 102 VEST BROADWAY ROOM 702 UONTESANO VIASHINGTON 98563
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 25
$ bedroom, he heard a gunshot coming from the living room area of the house. Michael Feeser ran ) down the hallway into the living room where he saw the defendant standing holding a sawed-off 1 .4 10 shotgun and he saw the victim lying on the porch just outside the doorway. As Michael 7 Feeser was coming down the hallway into the living room, he saw Fonda Dent in the living room 3 and heard her say words to the effect, "Oh my God, he shot him." Michael Feeser then ran over and saw a large apparent gunshot wound the victim's chest and blood on the floor just inside the doorway and on the porch. It was clear to Michael Feeser that the victim, Brian Sheets, was dead. Michael Feeser then left, driving directly into McCleary where he flagged down a McCleary police officer and reported the shooting. Shortly after Michael Feeser left, the defendant slapped Fonda Dent and told her to calm down and threatened to kill her and her family if she told anyone about the shooting. The defendant then gave Fonda Dent the shotgun and told her to put it up in the Oldsmobile. While she was doing that, the defendant got a plastic tarp and covered the body on the porch. Shortly after this took place, Marjorie Feeser arrived unexpectedly while the defendant was attempting to hose off the porch area to wash the blood away. Fonda Dent asked Marjorie Feeser to take her into McCleary to the bank. They both left the residence and went into the town of McCleary. A few minutes after Marjorie Feeser left, Hank and Ginger Feeser arrived. When Hank and Ginger Feeser arrived, the defendant was still hosing down the porch and ramp area of the house to eliminate the blood. They asked the defendant what had taken place. The defendant told them there had been a fight and that he had busted Brian Sheets in the face, splitting open his nose and causing the large amount of blood that Hank and Ginger Feeser were observing on the porch and ramp area of the house. The defendant denied that there had been a shooting and told both Hank and Ginger Feeser that Michael Feeser and the victim had left the H. STEWARD hlENEFEE STATELVENT OF PROSECUTING ATTORNEY -3-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 26
premises. Hank and Ginger Feeser then left the premises and went back to their house on Church Road. Shortly after they left, the police arrived and placed the defendant into custody. The defendant initially told police officer that there had not been a shooting, that there simply had been a fight and that Brian Sheets had left walking away from the house through the backyard. As officers searched the premises, they discovered the body of Brian Sheets wrapped in plastic tarps in a wheelbarrow at the back of the house. Officers also discovered a .410 shotgun under the seat of an Oldsmobile located on the premises. Fonda Dent and Michael Feeser both identified the shotgun as being the shotgun the defendant had used to shoot the victim. An autopsy revealed that the victim had been killed by a single .410 gunshot wound to the chest, which had tom open his aorta and pulmonary artery, damaged the left lung and disintegrated one of the victim's ribs. The Washington State Patrol Crime Laboratory analysis estimated distance from muzzle to wound to be more than 1 foot and less than 3 feet, most probably somewhere about 2 feet in distance. The gun was so close to the victim's chest that the wadding from the shotgun shell was found embedded in the wound area

My question is: IS Fonda Dent and Fonda Voss the same person?  Could Voss be her married name? 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: July 24, 2009, 12:50:12 PM »

one more thing..

Sorry if anyone has already said this but when I entered the email address the adam used on the guestbook to search for a profile, it brought up a page for an Adam Lee Campbell who is 31. I googled that name and it brought up a link saying the registered sex offender that is 31 from Washington is an Adam Lee Campbell. Same age and middle name!

http://www.myspace.com/456403334

thanks, I missed that... let me go look some more then.  wow so if this is the guy who posted on lindsey's guestbook, then for absolute certain this guy can speak and write English.. So this tells me for sure this is some kind of cryptic message. 

okay I have to go think about this a bit because I have more info about all this and if he is the 31 year old, is it him posting.  but if that email connects to something of the 31 yr old hmmm

where did it take you?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: July 24, 2009, 12:59:31 PM »

Consider the close proximity to McCleary ... I do believe that this monster needs to be considered a person of interest in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

Janet

++++++

Accused child molester arrested, feds say more victims likely
Story Published: Jul 21, 2009 at 4:22 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 22, 2009 at 7:12 AM PDT

SPANAWAY, Wash. -- Police here have arrested a man accused of molesting a 7-year-old girl, and detectives fear there may be additional victims.

Jeffrey R. Smiley was arrested and charged on Tuesday with aggravated sexual abuse for assaulting a young girl on federal property.

Earlier this month the girl revealed that Smiley, 36, had molested her in the woods of the Fort Lewis Military Reservation near Spanaway, according to federal agents.

Investigators searched the publicly-accessible woods, and at two locations found camera equipment, children's clothes, toys, mattresses and sexual paraphernalia.

Parked nearby was Smiley's car, inside which investigators found computer equipment containing images of child pornography, including images of the 7-year-old girl.

"Given the amount of evidence that was found. the number of images, the children's clothing that was found, number of toys, the extent of the evidence, there's concern, certainly, that there could have been more than one child," said FBI spokesman Fred Gutt.

Smiley's adoptive sisters allege abuse

Prior to Smiley's arrest on Tuesday, an arrest warrant had been issued for Smiley for two counts of first-degree child molestation from a previous incident.

According to court documents, Smiley's own mother had accused him of sexually assaulting his two adoptive sisters between September 2006 and June 2007. The girls were 5 and 9 years old at the time.

The allegations first surfaced after the younger girl told her mother Smiley had acted strangely while babysitting her and her sister overnight on July 12, 2008. The girl said Smiley exposed himself, touched her genitals and took pictures of her naked, the documents said.

When interviewed by detectives, however, the girl, whom detectives described as "developmentally delayed," did not disclose any abuse.

The 5-year-old girl reported a similar incident to her mother a month later. The mother then asked her 9-year-old daughter whether she had any similar encounters.

Prosecutors said the older girl burst into tears and said Smiley had touched her when she spent a night at his house in the fourth grade.

While watching a movie, the girl said Smiley told her he'd "show her what boyfriends do," instructed her to take her clothes off, then touched her, according to the documents. The next day Smiley told her not to tell anyone about the incident, the girl said.

Smiley was arrested in February, then released on his own recognizance. He was scheduled to stand trial in August.

However, an arrest warrant was issued when he broke a condition of his release by moving in with a woman and her young child earlier this year. Smiley had been instructed to have no contact with minor children and to stay away from school grounds or playgrounds.

Records indicate Smiley has a 4-year-old daughter of his own, who has been placed under the care of her grandfather residing in another state.

The mandatory minimum sentence for an aggravated sexual abuse conviction is 30 years in prison.

Anyone with information or concerns about the possible victimization of a child is asked to contact the FBI by calling (206) 622-0460 or by e-mailing detectives.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51352512.html

I do not have time to catch up right now.  However ... I am curious to know if all this research by Monkeys have determined if the Smileys of McCleary have a connection to Jeffrey R. Smiley.  I would appreciate being filled in.  Thanks.

Could Jeffrey R. Smiley have been visiting McCleary on the evening of June 26, 2009 and ... had a chance encounter with Lindsey?

Could Linsey have known Jeffrey R. Smiley?  What age is his daughter?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: July 24, 2009, 01:08:29 PM »

I have been working on the smiley connections with elma, shelton and Mccleary.  so far found no connection with immediate familiy, will have to go back to see if a cousin or second cousin etc... which is still a very close connection to family to visit, but it takes going back to the grandparents (ugh) to figure that out and have not had time to do all that work yet. 

I have went through all the immediate names with show up with all the different families and there are not matches YET and I have went trough all the names listed.  but I am still looking, but at this point it is not going to be something I can do in a few minutes. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: July 24, 2009, 01:14:39 PM »

Consider the close proximity to McCleary ... I do believe that this monster needs to be considered a person of interest in the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

Janet

++++++

Accused child molester arrested, feds say more victims likely
Story Published: Jul 21, 2009 at 4:22 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 22, 2009 at 7:12 AM PDT

SPANAWAY, Wash. -- Police here have arrested a man accused of molesting a 7-year-old girl, and detectives fear there may be additional victims.

Jeffrey R. Smiley was arrested and charged on Tuesday with aggravated sexual abuse for assaulting a young girl on federal property.

Earlier this month the girl revealed that Smiley, 36, had molested her in the woods of the Fort Lewis Military Reservation near Spanaway, according to federal agents.

Investigators searched the publicly-accessible woods, and at two locations found camera equipment, children's clothes, toys, mattresses and sexual paraphernalia.

Parked nearby was Smiley's car, inside which investigators found computer equipment containing images of child pornography, including images of the 7-year-old girl.

"Given the amount of evidence that was found. the number of images, the children's clothing that was found, number of toys, the extent of the evidence, there's concern, certainly, that there could have been more than one child," said FBI spokesman Fred Gutt.

Smiley's adoptive sisters allege abuse

Prior to Smiley's arrest on Tuesday, an arrest warrant had been issued for Smiley for two counts of first-degree child molestation from a previous incident.

According to court documents, Smiley's own mother had accused him of sexually assaulting his two adoptive sisters between September 2006 and June 2007. The girls were 5 and 9 years old at the time.

The allegations first surfaced after the younger girl told her mother Smiley had acted strangely while babysitting her and her sister overnight on July 12, 2008. The girl said Smiley exposed himself, touched her genitals and took pictures of her naked, the documents said.

When interviewed by detectives, however, the girl, whom detectives described as "developmentally delayed," did not disclose any abuse.

The 5-year-old girl reported a similar incident to her mother a month later. The mother then asked her 9-year-old daughter whether she had any similar encounters.

Prosecutors said the older girl burst into tears and said Smiley had touched her when she spent a night at his house in the fourth grade.

While watching a movie, the girl said Smiley told her he'd "show her what boyfriends do," instructed her to take her clothes off, then touched her, according to the documents. The next day Smiley told her not to tell anyone about the incident, the girl said.

Smiley was arrested in February, then released on his own recognizance. He was scheduled to stand trial in August.

However, an arrest warrant was issued when he broke a condition of his release by moving in with a woman and her young child earlier this year. Smiley had been instructed to have no contact with minor children and to stay away from school grounds or playgrounds.

Records indicate Smiley has a 4-year-old daughter of his own, who has been placed under the care of her grandfather residing in another state.

The mandatory minimum sentence for an aggravated sexual abuse conviction is 30 years in prison.

Anyone with information or concerns about the possible victimization of a child is asked to contact the FBI by calling (206) 622-0460 or by e-mailing detectives.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51352512.html

I do not have time to catch up right now.  However ... I am curious to know if all this research by Monkeys have determined if the Smileys of McCleary have a connection to Jeffrey R. Smiley.  I would appreciate being filled in.  Thanks.

Could Jeffrey R. Smiley have been visiting McCleary on the evening of June 26, 2009 and ... had a chance encounter with Lindsey?

Could Linsey have known Jeffrey R. Smiley?  What age is his daughter?

Janet

I dont know if this has been asked before but does anyone know if Josh talked to anyone on his way home.  Possibly relayed what had just happened in the fight about the bike and being sent home by ML.  Maybe upset and told someone who he could relate to (WW?)  That person might assume that Lindsey would be coming back from Kara's in that direction to pick up bike on her way home - and waited for her.  Remember the intent was to see if Kara's daughter could spend the night with Lindsey...not Lindsey stay at Kara's - that plan was changed on the way to Kara's house.  Josh may not have even known about the change of plans if they were thought up by the girls after the fight.  If I was Lindsey and my brother was mad at me I too would change my plans and see if I could stay at my friends house becuase the girls probably thought the fight would continue if they returned to Lindseys house.

Lindsey also knew if she didnt stop and pick up that bike, Josh would be mad at her since she is the one that took it there.

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: July 24, 2009, 01:16:16 PM »

My question is: IS Fonda Dent and Fonda Voss the same person?  Could Voss be her married name? 

Steven L Voss - Fonda K Henley - Grays Harbor Marriage Records- This is the only record I found for Fonda Voss; so far
Record Series:
Marriage Records

Collection:
Grays Harbor Marriage Records   

County:
Grays Harbor

document number:
swgrhmc49662

groom's name:
Steven L Voss

bride's name:
Fonda K Henley

marriage date:
3/14/1997 12:00:00 AM

county :
Grays Harbor

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=7E4523DC789902896C982892A02D8696

I also found a Fonda Dent, this is the only record I found
in Washington that has this name...so this is weird..lol

return address 1:
FONDA DENT

return address 2:
618 W SPOFFORD # 3

return address 3:
SPOKANE, WA 99205

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=EBF7736917A250BDF6AEA23474661953
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #977 on: July 24, 2009, 01:24:01 PM »

Adam Lee Campbell
DOB 1978-FEB-23
CAMPBELL, ADAM LEE, M, 190e APT, N 1ST ST, YAKIMA
Registered to Vote in Yakima 2006-NOV-02
http://usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavoterdb.cgi?svid=WA001936844

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: July 24, 2009, 01:24:03 PM »

I have been working on the smiley connections with elma, shelton and Mccleary.  so far found no connection with immediate familiy, will have to go back to see if a cousin or second cousin etc... which is still a very close connection to family to visit, but it takes going back to the grandparents (ugh) to figure that out and have not had time to do all that work yet. 

I have went through all the immediate names with show up with all the different families and there are not matches YET and I have went trough all the names listed.  but I am still looking, but at this point it is not going to be something I can do in a few minutes. 

Thanks doubledecker

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: July 24, 2009, 01:25:18 PM »

The only Jeffery R Smiley I found in marriage

Record Series:
 Marriage Records
Collection:
 Pierce Marriage Records   
County:
 Pierce

auditor file number:
 200404026002-0

document type:
 Marriage Certificate

recording date:
 4/2/2004

county:
 Pierce
groom's name:
SMILEY JEFFREY RICHARD

bride's name:
FINKHOUSE ALINE RAE

marriage date:
 03/29/2004

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=9FBC3C102D1940B3D1B4202920FA7229
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.