March 28, 2024, 01:27:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658455 times)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1000 on: July 24, 2009, 03:19:17 PM »

one more thing..

in the email on the lindsey guestbook for this adam campbell guy(the weird poster), his email has a 65 in it.  Other posters have thought this was probably his year of birth which does not match the first adam campbell we dug up/the sex offender one who is 31...

but I looked more and there is one who does match that birth year, he is also adam campbell and he is from spanaway where jeffrey richard Smiley is...and...this adam campbell is listed with a forrest Smiley.  I am comparing them all now to see if they are connected/related to jeffrey richard smiley.  if so... why are they posting weird posts on the lindsey guestbook? 

this might not be at all what is happening, but it COULD be. 

I have been working on this trying to hook them up... also there are Smiley family in Elma, Shelton and McCleary. 

Elma one owns a dairy, I have all the info on that posted.
the one in McCleary is Dallas Smiley who also is listed in Elma and is part of the dairy family.  but I cannot find a street address for this dallas Smiley in McCleary but he is listed with that town, so he must have some address there.  I can't find it.

perhaps jessstar can find the street address for Dallas Smiley in McCleary... see if he is near Lindsey...

I am still trying to see if they are related to jeffrey richard Smiley. 

the address in elma is the dairy 144 NORTH BLOCKHOUSE RD, elma and dallas is part of that family but his address in elma is 150 NORTH BLOCKHOUSE RD.  but we need the mccleary street address for him.   

I have all the other info on these people if you need it. 

Sorry if anyone has already said this but when I entered the email address the adam used on the guestbook to search for a profile, it brought up a page for an Adam Lee Campbell who is 31. I googled that name and it brought up a link saying the registered sex offender that is 31 from Washington is an Adam Lee Campbell. Same age and middle name!

http://www.myspace.com/456403334

thanks, I missed that... let me go look some more then.  wow so if this is the guy who posted on lindsey's guestbook, then for absolute certain this guy can speak and write English.. So this tells me for sure this is some kind of cryptic message. 

okay I have to go think about this a bit because I have more info about all this and if he is the 31 year old, is it him posting.  but if that email connects to something of the 31 yr old hmmm

where did it take you?
http://www.myspace.com/456403334
I put the exact email addy in that he used in the post... with the 65 on the end of his name and this came up.

hmmm wow I still can't get it to come up with that email,
do I have the email wrong LOL

what exactly are you putting in the google bar?  LOL
why can't I get that to work

adamcampbell65@yahoo.com     Is the email address right as I typed it here ? when you go to myspace you will see a search box that says people. I typed it in there and it came up
Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: July 24, 2009, 03:21:14 PM »

There are actually two myspace pages associated with the name "Adam Lee Campbell." They are both 31 and listed as a pisces. The one that  comes up when you type in the email address does not have a picture, but the other one has the same photo that is used on the S.O. website. (I find that very weird) Also, when I was looking up S.O.'s from Washington by the name of Adam Lee Campbell, I got two matches. The pictures are the same person however it says one is from Yakima while the other is listed as "Non-compliant" and is listed as homeless in seattle. Both were convicted of child molestation on 11/21/1995
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: July 24, 2009, 03:25:45 PM »

here's one

and I saw that odonell address with something else I was looking at a couple of days ago

Loleta Schneider
Address: 25 Odonnell Av, McCleary, Washington 98557-1201 (1989)
[Pob 885, Elma, Washington 98541-0301 (1986)]
[Pob 348n, McCleary, Washington 98557] 

Hey dd  That is next to my husbands mill the one I told you about where the feesers used to own a home on odonnell ave years ago. The area is icky. I used tpo live there 10 years ago. I know it very very well.  please ask anything you like about this area. I can also go there somewhat un noticed as my husband has worked there over 20 years and the only way in or out  is threw the mill parking lot.

you have to go through the mill parking lot to get to Odonnell Ave?

do you know if the schneiders lived there when the feesers lived there.  how big is that road/how many houses?   do you think the feesers know or married into this family?  just asking random questions, no reason. 

can you go see if there is a white house there? LOL

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1003 on: July 24, 2009, 03:26:26 PM »

There are actually two myspace pages associated with the name "Adam Lee Campbell." They are both 31 and listed as a pisces. The one that  comes up when you type in the email address does not have a picture, but the other one has the same photo that is used on the S.O. website. (I find that very weird) Also, when I was looking up S.O.'s from Washington by the name of Adam Lee Campbell, I got two matches. The pictures are the same person however it says one is from Yakima while the other is listed as "Non-compliant" and is listed as homeless in seattle. Both were convicted of child molestation on 11/21/1995
Yes your right.. I spent many hours trying to see if the photo's where the same person last nigh. I was seeing stars by the time I was done LOL I do not think the one with the photos is the same on myspace as the one i was compairing had the name adam camp so i was probably so tired i was way off thinking i was on to something. You know what I mean fellow monkeys? LOL
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: July 24, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »

Smileys married in Elma by pastor from Faith Lutheran Church.
From their website:
Pastors who have served: Orville R. Kleppe, 1960-1967; Roy Johnson, 1967-1973; Elvin G. Borg, 1974-1979; A. Virgil Wood, 1980-1983; Paul R. Hermansen, 1983-1987; Manley Hellenson (interim), 1987-1988; Tengesdahl (interim), Jan 1988-May 1988; Walter Klockers,1988-1998; Richard Knutzen (interim) 1998-1999; Angela Renecker 1999 (installed Jan. 2000)-to present.

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1005 on: July 24, 2009, 03:36:09 PM »

here's one

and I saw that odonell address with something else I was looking at a couple of days ago

Loleta Schneider
Address: 25 Odonnell Av, McCleary, Washington 98557-1201 (1989)
[Pob 885, Elma, Washington 98541-0301 (1986)]
[Pob 348n, McCleary, Washington 98557] 

Hey dd  That is next to my husbands mill the one I told you about where the feesers used to own a home on odonnell ave years ago. The area is icky. I used tpo live there 10 years ago. I know it very very well.  please ask anything you like about this area. I can also go there somewhat un noticed as my husband has worked there over 20 years and the only way in or out  is threw the mill parking lot.

you have to go through the mill parking lot to get to Odonnell Ave?

do you know if the schneiders lived there when the feesers lived there.  how big is that road/how many houses?   do you think the feesers know or married into this family?  just asking random questions, no reason. 

can you go see if there is a white house there? LOL
i lived accross the street from a very ornate white house to tell you the truth. I was friends with them and they were into some church thing as well. but like I said I do not go to church because i do not like hipocrits and you do not have to go to church to believe and love god. this is a link to the houses on oddonal ave 28 is the big white house and 23 is the old feesers house
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/ParcelList.asp?SrchParcelNo=&SrchHouseNo=&SrchStreetDirection=&SrchStreetName=odonnell&SrchLegalDesc=&Submit=Search
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1006 on: July 24, 2009, 03:45:34 PM »

well today is hubby's birthday and a few days after that our 21 year aniv. I have to go shopping for the bbq. I will be back on to post tonight. but if someone can tell me what time the vidul is I will be sure to drive up and get photos. Also I have a iphone so if you have my email address I will get the message while im out and can reply to you. But I can not post on board from iphone. I will be learking thow. can you picture me ... walking threw walmart with one hand on my cart and the other my phone reading as I bash into people because im reading and not paying attention ... LOL thats me , mulitasker hugs to all you monkeys keep going  think we are on to something....... Please email me the time and place of vidul
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: July 24, 2009, 03:47:24 PM »

from madi
adamcampbell65@yahoo.com     Is the email address right as I typed it here ? when you go to myspace you will see a search box that says people. I typed it in there and it came up

oh I see, you went to myspace and typed in the email...ok, I was just putting it into the google bar. 

that still could be the same guy? 

let me go see something

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: July 24, 2009, 05:03:08 PM »

DD, This could be interesting or not..LOL

Melinda married (1) David.

Melinda married (2) Marvin Glen THOMPSON son of Glen George THOMPSON and Louise TRATHER on 2 Oct 1977 in Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, USA. Marvin was born on 13 May 1948 in Tacoma, , Washington, USA.

They had the following children:

3922    M    i    Adam Campbell THOMPSON was born on 11 Jun 1978 in Tacoma, , Washington, USA.
         3923    M    ii    Alex Glen THOMPSON was born on 22 Dec 1980 in Tacoma, , Washington, USA.
         3924    M    iii    Andrew Lewis THOMPSON was born on 20 Nov 1984 in Puyallup, , Washington, USA.
         3925    M    iv    Aric Don THOMPSON was born on 6 Apr 1986 in Puyallup, , Washington, USA

Cited:

http://www.muchmore.org/mfa1G/pafg106.htm#4692
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1009 on: July 24, 2009, 05:16:10 PM »

My question is: IS Fonda Dent and Fonda Voss the same person?  Could Voss be her married name? 

Steven L Voss - Fonda K Henley - Grays Harbor Marriage Records- This is the only record I found for Fonda Voss; so far
Record Series:
Marriage Records

Collection:
Grays Harbor Marriage Records   

County:
Grays Harbor

document number:
swgrhmc49662

groom's name:
Steven L Voss

bride's name:
Fonda K Henley

marriage date:
3/14/1997 12:00:00 AM

county :
Grays Harbor

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=7E4523DC789902896C982892A02D8696

I also found a Fonda Dent, this is the only record I found
in Washington that has this name...so this is weird..lol

return address 1:
FONDA DENT

return address 2:
618 W SPOFFORD # 3

return address 3:
SPOKANE, WA 99205

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=EBF7736917A250BDF6AEA23474661953
I found a Fonda k.Voss working for WA house of corrections.
http://lbloom.net/dc07.html

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1010 on: July 24, 2009, 06:27:12 PM »

My question is: IS Fonda Dent and Fonda Voss the same person?  Could Voss be her married name? 

Steven L Voss - Fonda K Henley - Grays Harbor Marriage Records- This is the only record I found for Fonda Voss; so far
Record Series:
Marriage Records

Collection:

County:
Grays Harbor

document number:
swgrhmc49662

groom's name:
Steven L Voss

bride's name:
Fonda K Henley

marriage date:

county :
Grays Harbor

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=7E4523DC789902896C982892A02D8696

return address 1:
FONDA DENT

return address 2:
618 W SPOFFORD # 3

return address 3:
SPOKANE, WA 99205

http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov/ViewRecord.aspx?RID=EBF7736917A250BDF6AEA23474661953

2007 State of Washington Department of Corrections List of Employees - Fonda K. Voss

Wonder why she is working at the ORV Park now.  I wonder why she backtracked when she was contacted the second time regarding the person who was fired.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: July 24, 2009, 06:30:03 PM »

let me start digging more on this now

non- compliant does not sound good ugh, he could be anywhere... grrr

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: July 24, 2009, 06:35:48 PM »

Record Series:
Marriage Records

Collection:

County:
Grays Harbor

document number:
swgrhmc49662

groom's name:
Steven L Voss

bride's name:
Fonda K Henley

marriage date:

county :
Grays Harbor

return address 1:
FONDA DENT

return address 2:
618 W SPOFFORD # 3

return address 3:
SPOKANE, WA 99205

2007 State of Washington Department of Corrections List of Employees - Fonda K. Voss

Wonder why she is working at the ORV Park now.  I wonder why she backtracked when she was contacted the second time regarding the person who was fired.

I am starting to think the police are telling everyone to be quiet.  seems there is a lot of this going on right now.  people say something or will do something or they are going to do something etc, then the next thing you know they don't know anythig, they change their minds about what they are going to do, they forget now, or whatever they said is changing.  this is my own personal observation.  I'm not talking about Fonda, its a lot more than that. 

I've had 3 emails today alone saying they have turned in info and no one is doing anything to follow up, so the police are being very quiet, or something.  so they are also probably telling others to be quiet.  or something. 

Did they feds all leave?  hmmm maybe they should have stuck around awhile longer.  hmm just thinking, just thinking.  I have got the big "HUH?" going on.   

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1013 on: July 24, 2009, 06:42:27 PM »

Anyone here that is a local to McCleary area,are you going to the Lindsey vigil tonight?If so keep your eyes out for Wayne Watne......I wonder if he will be there.Also keep your eyes opened for the one guy with baseball cap on that we were wondering who he was.....the one with the beat up hands.
IS THERE a vigil tonight? what time? I will go..... what time? I will get photos ...
Yes,starts at 9PM I think.If you could pictures of the crowds that show up,that would be great!

Karma Is Coming

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: July 24, 2009, 07:08:12 PM »

The Smiley names listed in McCleary are from Dallas Lorene Smiley/ nee Schneider

She married Harold S Smiley - Dairy Family in Elma, on Blockhouse Road

I have went through all the Smiley names listed with the Elma Dairy. None of them directly connect to the Smiley names listed with Jeffrey Richard Smiley Sex Offender just arrested.

It is possible they do connect through cousins or second cousins or something like that, but so far they do not connect through immediate relatives they are listed with.

In order for me to find out if they might connect through cousins or second cousins etc, I have to go back to the grandparents & greatgrandparents, get all of their kids names, their brother and sisters names and then come on down each of those lines. That is going to take quite awhile.

at this point in time there is a chance Lindsey is still alive and can be found alive. For this reason I am researching in line with priorities and doing all the Smiley genealogy would take so long, I feel it is better to look at some of the other options at this time. If I get a few minutes here and there I will start in on this again.

at this time there is all the info I have dug up already on the Discussion work thread here

jeffrey-smiley-in-spanaway-adam-campbell-in-spanaway-hmmmm-t222.html

and here is a summary easy to understand with the info and docs to support my conclusion:

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=231&p=1028#p1028

hope this helps

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: July 24, 2009, 07:10:07 PM »

that first link with the work thread should be
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/jeffrey-smiley-in-spanaway-adam-campbell-in-spanaway-hmmmm-t222.html

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: July 24, 2009, 07:14:52 PM »

now I am going to go work on adam lee campbell sex offender age 31

To find me:
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1017 on: July 24, 2009, 07:39:39 PM »

Record Series:
Marriage Records

Collection:

County:
Grays Harbor

document number:
swgrhmc49662

groom's name:
Steven L Voss

bride's name:
Fonda K Henley

marriage date:

county :
Grays Harbor

return address 1:
FONDA DENT

return address 2:
618 W SPOFFORD # 3

return address 3:
SPOKANE, WA 99205

Whoever that Fonda Voss is,at the correctional house in WA,her job was fiscal tech I believe.
It wasn't Fonda that backtracked.Scandi talked to Fonda the first time and from what I'm understanding,the next morning Scandi called and talked to a lady who said she was in charge.....Scandi didn't talk to Fonda twice that I know of.

Karma Is Coming

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: July 24, 2009, 07:46:04 PM »

i realize i could totally get banned for saying this but i just wanted to post this, especially since i feel mandibabe has been accused of having a person on another sites "hinkey meter" go off...

someone, who shall remain namelss, who i know reads at SM has taken the info on adam campbells myspace and acted as they are the ones to find it a day after everyone on here as found it...  it just bothers me. i know we are all here for the same cause, to bring lindsey and all other missing children home and get them the justice they deserve, it just bothers  me when others feel the need to bash someone else and then not give credit on their website where credit is due...

im totally sorry mods, i understand if you delete this. i am just frustrated and needed to vent. maybe this isn't the appropriate forum but i just had to share.

anyway, i will be lighting a candle for lindsey tonite, and praying for justice
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1019 on: July 24, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »

Lot's of great work and resources put into this,thanks DD!

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.