March 28, 2024, 03:25:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658343 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1020 on: July 24, 2009, 07:59:56 PM »

Dang,no wonder I couldn't find a O'Donnel AVE in McCleary.
O'Donnel is Third Street.....I think  lol

O’Donnel Avenue West (Third Street) Road Widening & Railroad Crossing Closure
C-78600-01: There was a bid opening for the construction of the following project:
O’Donnel Avenue West (Third Street) Road Widening and Railroad Crossing Closure C-
78600-01. The work to be performed under this contract consists of reconstructing 0.28-
mile of road. The Deputy Clerk of the Board opened and read the following bids
received with bid bond attached:
Trimaxx Construction, Sedro Woolley, WA $134,313.00
Tiger-West, Inc., Hoquiam, WA $146,447.50
DLB Earthwork Co., Olympia, WA $144,805.50
Rognlin’s Inc., Aberdeen, WA $144,261.75
The bids were referred to the Department of Public Services for review and
recommendation.

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_minutes/Minutes/min20040503.pdf

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1021 on: July 24, 2009, 08:03:50 PM »

i realize i could totally get banned for saying this but i just wanted to post this, especially since i feel mandibabe has been accused of having a person on another sites "hinkey meter" go off...

someone, who shall remain namelss, who i know reads at SM has taken the info on adam campbells myspace and acted as they are the ones to find it a day after everyone on here as found it...  it just bothers me. i know we are all here for the same cause, to bring lindsey and all other missing children home and get them the justice they deserve, it just bothers  me when others feel the need to bash someone else and then not give credit on their website where credit is due...

im totally sorry mods, i understand if you delete this. i am just frustrated and needed to vent. maybe this isn't the appropriate forum but i just had to share.

anyway, i will be lighting a candle for lindsey tonite, and praying for justice
I saw the same thing this morning Sunshine.I even checked the times the MS was posted here and"there"and MadiBabe posted that info here hours before it was posted"there".
Doesn't mean it's someone who is a member here....they could just be reading here and posting there.
Aww well,that's why I always try and give credit to whoever I stole....I mean borrowed info from.It's the right thing to do.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1022 on: July 24, 2009, 08:15:32 PM »

i realize i could totally get banned for saying this but i just wanted to post this, especially since i feel mandibabe has been accused of having a person on another sites "hinkey meter" go off...

someone, who shall remain namelss, who i know reads at SM has taken the info on adam campbells myspace and acted as they are the ones to find it a day after everyone on here as found it...  it just bothers me. i know we are all here for the same cause, to bring lindsey and all other missing children home and get them the justice they deserve, it just bothers  me when others feel the need to bash someone else and then not give credit on their website where credit is due...

im totally sorry mods, i understand if you delete this. i am just frustrated and needed to vent. maybe this isn't the appropriate forum but i just had to share.

I saw the same thing this morning Sunshine.I even checked the times the MS was posted here and"there"and MadiBabe posted that info here hours before it was posted"there".
Doesn't mean it's someone who is a member here....they could just be reading here and posting there.
Aww well,that's why I always try and give credit to whoever I stole....I mean borrowed info from.It's the right thing to do.

Me too, and I also know what you are talking about.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: July 24, 2009, 08:22:24 PM »

Happens all the time.  It's just the nature of these forums. 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: July 24, 2009, 09:01:55 PM »

Dang,no wonder I couldn't find a O'Donnel AVE in McCleary.
O'Donnel is Third Street.....I think  lol

O’Donnel Avenue West (Third Street) Road Widening & Railroad Crossing Closure
C-78600-01: There was a bid opening for the construction of the following project:
O’Donnel Avenue West (Third Street) Road Widening and Railroad Crossing Closure C-
78600-01. The work to be performed under this contract consists of reconstructing 0.28-
mile of road. The Deputy Clerk of the Board opened and read the following bids
received with bid bond attached:
Trimaxx Construction, Sedro Woolley, WA $134,313.00
Tiger-West, Inc., Hoquiam, WA $146,447.50
DLB Earthwork Co., Olympia, WA $144,805.50
Rognlin’s Inc., Aberdeen, WA $144,261.75
The bids were referred to the Department of Public Services for review and
recommendation.

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_minutes/Minutes/min20040503.pdf

I saw that article too but then in jessstars list it has 25 odonnell listed in ELMA, so that was confusing me also, so I still have not decided if it is the 3rd street one in mccleary or if it really is in Elma   Madibee said by a mill, well I looked around the mill in mccleary and could not find it either.  LOL  So I am still not REALLY sure.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: July 24, 2009, 09:10:10 PM »

wow I just got an email from someone saying they are a detective on the case and they want certain info from me, and I check the IP and it comes up dictionary attacker

what the  Monkey Devil!

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: July 24, 2009, 09:11:54 PM »

wow I just got an email from someone saying they are a detective on the case and they want certain info from me, and I check the IP and it comes up dictionary attacker

what the  Monkey Devil!

what is a dictionary attacker? duh!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: July 24, 2009, 09:25:23 PM »

what the  Monkey Devil!

I don't really know how to explain it and I am not that up on it but it uses regular words out of the dictionary to try to retrieve passwords etc.  and this ip comes up as being one of those.

would a real detective send me an email from an IP like that ? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: July 24, 2009, 09:28:28 PM »

seems like every case has its bunch of weirdos ... good grief

To find me:
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: July 24, 2009, 09:41:46 PM »

what the  Monkey Devil!

I don't really know how to explain it and I am not that up on it but it uses regular words out of the dictionary to try to retrieve passwords etc.  and this ip comes up as being one of those.

No, you are under attack. They are trying to get your passwords.  Google dictionary attacker.  give no evidence!    You must be on to something to have them get your attention under a false email.    What did they ask you? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: July 24, 2009, 09:42:50 PM »

what the  Monkey Devil!

NO they would not!!   

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: July 24, 2009, 09:55:56 PM »

they just asked me for something specific I have that I have not told anyone.  pretty weird. and they specifically asked for THAT.  And I have it, and I know no one else has it and I know they should not know I have anything like that.  there is no way in heck anyone would ever in their wildest dreams know I have that info.  the only person who should know I have it would be the police, and I find it very hard to believe this is the police.  LOL

To find me:
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: July 24, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »

they just asked me for something specific I have that I have not told anyone.  pretty weird. and they specifically asked for THAT.  And I have it, and I know no one else has it and I know they should not know I have anything like that.  there is no way in heck anyone would ever in their wildest dreams know I have that info.  the only person who should know I have it would be the police, and I find it very hard to believe this is the police.  LOL

Unless they have access to your computer?  just saying!  Maybe put a call into the police and tell them you are responding to their email request for the information!

madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1033 on: July 24, 2009, 10:09:44 PM »

Anyone here that is a local to McCleary area,are you going to the Lindsey vigil tonight?If so keep your eyes out for Wayne Watne......I wonder if he will be there.Also keep your eyes opened for the one guy with baseball cap on that we were wondering who he was.....the one with the beat up hands.
IS THERE a vigil tonight? what time? I will go..... what time? I will get photos ...
Yes,starts at 9PM I think.If you could pictures of the crowds that show up,that would be great!
yes I will be there. I will take pics with flash if i need too.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: July 24, 2009, 10:10:50 PM »

Ditto - I would check with the police.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: July 24, 2009, 10:12:53 PM »

Unless they have access to your computer?  just saying!  Maybe put a call into the police and tell them you are responding to their email request for the information!

well a few days or so ago, 3-4, I clicked on my email and my security caught a trojan horse, a keylogger and a few other things all at once.  it was weird too.  well it is this way, if they keep it up I will give them so info they DON'T want LOL

To find me:
Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: July 24, 2009, 10:14:22 PM »

I don't know if you are talking about me since I posted the myspace info about last night. I have been trying to read everything here before I post but sometimes info slips by me and I feel it is important to post it just incase no one has said it. I did post that I was sorry if anyone has already said this. Working on these cases and researching is my passion and I have finally gotten the courage to join in on these forums.
Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: July 24, 2009, 10:28:51 PM »

I don't want anyone to think it is suspicious that I changed my username... I have family worried about we participating in these forums for my safety. With all the hacker emails people have received, I believe a very generic username would be better.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: July 24, 2009, 10:59:11 PM »

what the  Monkey Devil!
just say NO!!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: July 24, 2009, 11:02:01 PM »

Anyone here that is a local to McCleary area,are you going to the Lindsey vigil tonight?If so keep your eyes out for Wayne Watne......I wonder if he will be there.Also keep your eyes opened for the one guy with baseball cap on that we were wondering who he was.....the one with the beat up hands.
IS THERE a vigil tonight? what time? I will go..... what time? I will get photos ...
Yes,starts at 9PM I think.If you could pictures of the crowds that show up,that would be great!
yes I will be there. I will take pics with flash if i need too.
i was lurking at work and saw your post where someone e-mailed you asked for you by name and if you post here.....change every thing NOW!!!  i don't know whats going on but i don't want to see a monkey hurt...these people are willing to do anything and you are so close PLEASE PLEASE be careful.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.