March 29, 2024, 02:05:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658593 times)
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1300 on: July 26, 2009, 07:36:23 PM »

DD if you read this please email me asap i need to forward u crucial info. i will post later think i need to call fbi right now sorry i cant say right now what i found out ...

Madibabe, if you are unsure of your findings, wait for DD, otherwise start dialing that phone right now!!   How did you find this info?  gossip or fact?  If in doubt call them!!
I cant put it on boards but it is fact! but i need to get the info to someone who will do there job and follow threw. I have a friend who is married to a state patrol. I think I will go to them.  what do you think?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1301 on: July 26, 2009, 07:36:43 PM »

OK,I'm kinda calmed down now and will try to be civil.

I found this article on the internet,interesting and especially read the 6 comments below.I'm wondering if that comment that's all in caps,is Kara?VERY sad if true.

http://secretwave101.wordpress.com/2009/07/20/vanished-and-forgotten/

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: July 26, 2009, 07:39:35 PM »

DD if you read this please email me asap i need to forward u crucial info. i will post later think i need to call fbi right now sorry i cant say right now what i found out ...

Madibabe, if you are unsure of your findings, wait for DD, otherwise start dialing that phone right now!!   How did you find this info?  gossip or fact?  If in doubt call them!!
I cant put it on boards but it is fact! but i need to get the info to someone who will do there job and follow threw. I have a friend who is married to a state patrol. I think I will go to them.  what do you think?

I think you should contact either FBI, McCleary PD or Grays Harbor Sherrif.  Or call the tip line. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: July 26, 2009, 07:40:52 PM »

Well, we always can use a new set of eyes.  A lot of attention has been placed on searching for SO's in the area. DD has done a lot of work in tracking these guys down, and has reported some findings to the LE.   I am troubled in that video, that have called on all of the volunteers in town to do the searching. Does that mean the 9 SO in the area also?    They say the entire town of 1500.  Who is watching the volunteers who are doing these searches.  It just really needs more police officers that are trained to do this type of investigation. 

If you know, does Washington state have something like the GBI in Georgia, or the FDLE in Florida? A state investigative service, that comes in and helps small towns and difficult cases?

I do not know.  I lived in Washington State in the Seattle area for 25 years, but I have been gone since 1991.  Many things have changed.  I was never aware of anything like that, but can't say if it exists or not. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1304 on: July 26, 2009, 07:40:57 PM »

I found this article on the internet,interesting and especially read the 6 comments below.I'm wondering if that comment that's all in caps,is Kara?VERY sad if true.

I hope it is not because of me that you got upset. If so, I will quit posting and go back to lurking.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: July 26, 2009, 07:42:04 PM »

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: July 26, 2009, 07:42:37 PM »

I think you should contact either FBI, McCleary PD or Grays Harbor Sherrif.  Or call the tip line. 

I think the FBI or PD or Sheriff before the tip line, it is probably not being monitored over the weekend.  I doubt the state patrol is involved in this as an active investigation.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1307 on: July 26, 2009, 07:46:24 PM »

I hope it is not because of me that you got upset. If so, I will quit posting and go back to lurking.  an angelic monkey
NO way Fanny!
I like having you here.I was frustrated by this case,frustrated because IMO Lindsey being missing this long is very urgent and it seems like in McCleary...noting is urgent.I also frustrated because they aren't doing any searches(that I can tell)and of course the media just fades away because they don't have anyone like the anthonys in this case.
I like you Fanny.

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: July 26, 2009, 07:50:34 PM »

I think the FBI or PD or Sheriff before the tip line, it is probably not being monitored over the weekend.  I doubt the state patrol is involved in this as an active investigation.

I have found this link. There is an criminal investagative divison. Also a forensics lab. Does anyone know if they are working with the police and sheriff's department on Lindsay's case? Usually, this type of service sends all the help that is requested, and will bring in LE from all over to help search.
http://www.wsp.wa.gov/crime/crimecon.htm

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: July 26, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »

NO way Fanny!
I like having you here.I was frustrated by this case,frustrated because IMO Lindsey being missing this long is very urgent and it seems like in McCleary...noting is urgent.I also frustrated because they aren't doing any searches(that I can tell)and of course the media just fades away because they don't have anyone like the anthonys in this case.
I like you Fanny.

I like you too, Karma.  an angelic monkey And I understand how you feel. 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: July 26, 2009, 07:53:15 PM »

What a very well written and sensitive article.  I believe I read that they were having trouble locating a site for the rescue center.  It is so sad that her small community will not help if they have this type of facility. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1311 on: July 26, 2009, 08:02:14 PM »

It makes sense that ... in the process of elimination ... every home/property on Maple between Sixth Street where the witness sighting took place and the Baum residence should be searched.  It makes sense that ... in the process of elimination ... the Baum's residence should also be searched.

Janet

+++++++

NANCY GRACE - July 23, 2009

STACEY NEWMAN, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER, COVERING STORY: Well, as of this week, Nancy, investigators have been re-canvassing outlying areas of this town, using search dogs, just trying to come up with any leads to find this little 11-year-old girl who simply just vanished into thin air.

NANCY GRACE: Take me back, Stacey. In a nutshell, how did she go missing?

NEWMAN: Here`s what happened. Little 11-year-old Lindsey Baum headed to a friend`s home for a usual play date. After a couple of hours there at the friend`s house, the friend`s parents told Lindsey, please return to your house because it was getting dark that night.

Lindsey walked home just a short six blocks. And then out of nowhere, at about 9:15, she simply seemed to just vanish into thin air. For about an hour, Lindsey`s mom, a couple of friends, searched desperately for the little girl. Her cell phone is still at home on the charger. Absolutely no sign of the little girl. Then she was reported missing.

GRACE: Joining me right now, a very special guest, Melissa Baum, Lindsey`s mother.

Miss Baum, thank you for being with us. Could you tell us.

MELISSA BAUM (via phone): Thank you for having me.

GRACE: Yes, ma`am. What is the latest in the search for your little girl?

M. BAUM: Right now, they`re still just following up on tips. They still are getting tips in, from my understanding, and they`re following up. But at this point, there`s -- we don`t know of anything new. Nothing has come up new.

GRACE: Miss Baum, a neighbor saw her on her way home and can verify that she was, in fact, alive at that time on the way home. Do you know this neighbor? Are you sure they saw Lindsey Baum?

M. BAUM: I know of one.

GRACE: Yes.

M. BAUM: And, yes, she -- she`s actually someone I work with, so she does know Lindsey quite well.

GRACE: So about what time.

M. BAUM: And she has given me.

GRACE: . was that, Melissa? What time did the neighbor spot her?

M. BAUM: The neighbor spot her about 9:15.

MARC KLAAS: Well, you know, this is an extremely small community. It`s off the beaten track. I think you go from the point that she was last seen and then you start checking with every neighbor (INAUDIBLE) at that point and the girl`s home.

JOSH BAUM

I am not accusing Josh Bram of being involved in Lindsey’s disappearance but ... when the argument which occurred minutes earlier between Lindsey and her brother is considered as well as other underlying factors … it is my contention that unless questioned and ruled out Josh Baum cannot be disregarded as a person of interest in regards to a connection with his sister as she walked the final two blocks home or … following her arrival at home.

Lindsey Baum:  Facebook Entry

TWILIGHT FREAK is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.Mood: happ at 14:10 17 Jun view more

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvie tomorrow.
Mood: Happ at 14:10 17 June

http://www.myspace.com/477760045

Melissa Baum:  Physical Confrontation

KING 5 News – July 2, 2009

If a stranger kidnapped 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, her mother says the girl would have put up a fight

“She has very long fingernails,” said Melissa Baum. “Her brother is proof enough of that.”

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070209WAB-mccleary-KS.67b0a9.html

Melissa Baum:  Heated Argument

ABC News - June 30, 2009

Baum said she last saw her daughter when Lindsey, along with her 12-year-old brother, Josh, headed out to Lindsey's friend's house in hopes she could get permission to spend the night at the Baum's house.

Baum said her children began squabbling over the use of Josh's bike on the way there and were stopped by a family friend who sent Josh home to end the argument. Lindsey continued on to her friend's house.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7966924&page=1

Residents of McCleary Speak Out

mlachester 1 day ago wrote:

To answer the questions everyone has asked, Yes I have talked to police and as far as things being unfounded its more of lazy work by cps and I don't know what the police were thinking. Since Lindsey has gone missing I have helped serch and put fliers up. I was called by the agents investigating and told them what I know. And this is no nick name everyone in McCleary knows who I am. Its no big secret she had came to my house to call 911 when her brother had done things to her. I hope lindsey is hiding and she finds a way to get to someone for help to tell them why. But as everyday gose by the fear gets worse.

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_063009WAB-Mccleary-girl-search-LJ.1fc0b759.html?ocp=2#slcgm_comments_anchor

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:

I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. … Sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

mamahead 13 hours ago wrote:

Lindsey has been afraid of her brother for a very long time. He has threatned her many times. Where is she? And why is the mother not crazy with sadness or emotion. Show us some tears. The friend that Lindsey was last with shows more emotion than the mother. And why was the brother begging for money for fireworks at his little sisters candlelight vigil?

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stories/NW_070609WAB-missing-mccleary-girl-SW.14c01624.html

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1762 on: July 09, 2009, 12:42:02 AM »

*** Does Lindsey's brother have a standing reputation in the community ??

Yes, not a real good one - with the kids at least. I have not met anyone who claims to be his friend.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg870856#msg870856

Credit:  Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela.

KaraK
« Reply #1602 on: July 08, 2009, 01:51:08 AM
»

Lindsey's brother has a temper but to seriously hurt her I do not think so -  I've seen them fight and argue numerous times and know he gets mad for a minute and then he's over it. They both are a bit temperamental but he especially thinks highly of Lindsey and nothing in me since she's gone missing made me think he was any way involved. - Now that is just my gut feeling topped with the lack of any form of transportation.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg869280;topicseen#msg869280

KaraK
« Reply #1809 on: July 09, 2009, 04:33:45 AM
»

Josh had gotten into so many spats that honestly were in a large part things he did not start but because he was the oldest he was the one who got in trouble. I've set down kids I've never met before to have a talk with them because I heard that they were antagonizing him to see if he'd blow up.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871164;topicseen#msg871164

KaraK
« Reply #1795 on: July 09, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »

I am no Dr and I never dug but he does take medication for some condition - more mental than physical. He is not what kids would call "cool" and strikes you as being younger than he actually is if you talk to him. He came over a few times and we'd talk about something and he'd start jabbering about something completely off topic - when we were all out looking for Lindsey I was trying to talk to him about where we'd already looked and he just wanted to know if my son could come over the next day. So I guess you could say unfocused.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871046;topicseen#msg871046

Credit:  Kara Kampen – Mother of Lindsey’s friend Michaela

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1312 on: July 26, 2009, 08:03:13 PM »

What a very well written and sensitive article.  I believe I read that they were having trouble locating a site for the rescue center.  It is so sad that her small community will not help if they have this type of facility. 
Right....shoot,just set the command center up in the community hall and let's get on with the searches.I can't believe someone doesn't have a trailer or garage or something to offer for the command center.

Karma Is Coming

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: July 26, 2009, 08:08:28 PM »

I believe the silence from the media in the Lindsey Baum case has everything to do with the silence from LE.

I pray that LE/FBI knows something and ... the investigation is attempting to bring it all together.

Janet

+++++

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: July 26, 2009, 08:09:23 PM »

Right....shoot,just set the command center up in the community hall and let's get on with the searches.I can't believe someone doesn't have a trailer or garage or something to offer for the command center.

Or a room at one of the churches!  Not the outreach facility, but one of them!  I guess they are looking for the visibilty of the building too so people know where to go. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1315 on: July 26, 2009, 08:10:24 PM »

I AM SADDEND ALSO THAT NO ONE IN THIS COMMUNITY WILL HELP!!!!!!!!!
The end of one of the comments, and I ask why is this, having grown up in a small town as well, this does not seem right to me. People usually help one another, are they afraid of something? Do they not like the Baum family? Something is off on this. And even the vigil the other night, sure didn't seem to me to be that many people in attendance. 
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1316 on: July 26, 2009, 08:11:28 PM »

I think they should investigate everyone everywhere even the town's LE..EVERYONE!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: July 26, 2009, 08:13:21 PM »

I believe the silence from the media in the Lindsey Baum case has everything to do with the silence from LE.

I pray that LE/FBI knows something and ... the investigation is attempting to bring it all together.

Janet

+++++

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

And has the FBI talked with everyone in the area?  The people in the houses on the street?   If they are saying this is not a stranger abduction, but she was taken from someone that is known to the town, why is the mother saying she doesn't think she is still in McCleary?  She thinks she has been taken out of town.  ( or she did, she may have changed her mind by now)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: July 26, 2009, 08:13:59 PM »

Surely, if no one in McCleary will offer a building, someone even nearby could offer a camper to be put up in a parking lot. It looks like the sheriff or the police chief have not ask for help. Obviously, they don't want any help, and maybe really don't want her found. Which leads me right back to the question. Is there some political or personal reason for not doing these things? 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1319 on: July 26, 2009, 08:15:17 PM »

I think they should investigate everyone everywhere even the town's LE..EVERYONE!
I agree, and I keep wondering how is the towns people right now, is it business as usual, are kids playing and riding their bikes, is everyone looking at each other as suspect? Is the LE telling the parents to keep a close eye on their kids?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.