March 28, 2024, 02:40:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658332 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1320 on: July 26, 2009, 08:20:01 PM »

OK,I'm kinda calmed down now and will try to be civil.

I found this article on the internet,interesting and especially read the 6 comments below.I'm wondering if that comment that's all in caps,is Kara?VERY sad if true.

http://secretwave101.wordpress.com/2009/07/20/vanished-and-forgotten/

I AM SADDEND ALSO THAT NO ONE IN THIS COMMUNITY WILL HELP!!!!!!!!!
The end of one of the comments, and I ask why is this, having grown up in a small town as well, this does not seem right to me. People usually help one another, are they afraid of something? Do they not like the Baum family? Something is off on this. And even the vigil the other night, sure didn't seem to me to be that many people in attendance. 

It is very sad..... so very sad and it gets my blood boiling because of it...Through research this community and surrounding communities are flooded with ex cons, SO's etc.. I think there is major drug use going on and even when a child is missing it seems as if the community only cares about themselves getting in trouble for their wrongs so they stay away...Jus sayin, I don't know, but to be honest i would be leery of living there or in any of the surrounding areas.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: July 26, 2009, 08:20:58 PM »

I think they should investigate everyone everywhere even the town's LE..EVERYONE!

BINGO!!

I am so disgusted with the press conferences coming out of McCleary LE in regards to the search for Lindsey Baum ... I am beginning to speculate that something is hinky.

The focus of the searches tend to be everywhere rather than the obvious ... the home and properties as well as the residents along Lindsey Baum's route home following the witness' observation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: July 26, 2009, 08:21:08 PM »

I found this article on the internet,interesting and especially read the 6 comments below.I'm wondering if that comment that's all in caps,is Kara?VERY sad if true.

I believe the silence from the media in the Lindsey Baum case has everything to do with the silence from LE.

I pray that LE/FBI knows something and ... the investigation is attempting to bring it all together.

Janet

+++++

FBI: Stranger not likely behind girl's disappearance
Story Published: Jul 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM PDT
Story Updated: Jul 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM PDT

Experts with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children say if the girl was abducted, it most likely wasn't by a stranger who was hiding in the bushes.

"From what knowledge we have and the information that I have that it's someone that she possibly knows, somebody that is in the area," said Henry Schmidt with the organization.

The FBI now wants neighbors to think about anyone who may have been in the area Friday night. They also want to hear about anyone suddenly engaging in strange behavior, such as not showing up for work, selling their car for no reason or changing their appearance.

"We're certainly not looking for a witch hunt or anything of that sort, but the bottom line is we have a missing girl. And so anyone who is in this area is going to be someone we want to talk to," said Ron Twersky, FBI assistant special agent in charge.

http://www.komonews.com/news/49651607.html

So, does anyone know if there is more FBI working on this besides Assistant FBI special agent in charge, Ron Twersky?? I am almost positive that he is not from McCleary, and has a rather large district to cover. Also, the sheriff or police chief have to ask for assistance most of the time, even on a missing child. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: July 26, 2009, 08:22:29 PM »

I think they should investigate everyone everywhere even the town's LE..EVERYONE!

BINGO!!

I am so disgusted with the press conferences coming out of McCleary LE in regards to the search for Lindsey Baum ... I am beginning to speculate that something is hinky.

The focus of the searches tend to be everywhere rather than the obvious ... the home and properties as well as the residents along Lindsey Baum's route home following the witness' observation.

Janet

That has been my observation, and why I began to post here. They have NOT done the obvious.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1324 on: July 26, 2009, 08:22:29 PM »

The end of one of the comments, and I ask why is this, having grown up in a small town as well, this does not seem right to me. People usually help one another, are they afraid of something? Do they not like the Baum family? Something is off on this. And even the vigil the other night, sure didn't seem to me to be that many people in attendance. 

It is very sad..... so very sad and it gets my blood boiling because of it...Through research this community and surrounding communities are flooded with ex cons, SO's etc.. I think there is major drug use going on and even when a child is missing it seems as if the community only cares about themselves getting in trouble for their wrongs so they stay away...Jus sayin, I don't know, but to be honest i would be leery of living there or in any of the surrounding areas.
I think you are right, and it reminds me of Satsuma Florida, and little Haleigh.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: July 26, 2009, 08:23:28 PM »

I am just speculating here...mind is wandering.

I read that the divorce was granted in March 09.  Just recently. 

Did the family live in Arizona before?  I thought I read that.  If so, when and why did they move back to a small town like McCleary?  Was the mother from that area?  Does she have relatives in the area?  It just seems an unlikely place to settle if you have never lived in the area. 

Does the mother have a boyfriend? 

The 'town drunk' that someone talked to that was taking pictures, did not like the family.  He said the jewlerer didn't like the family.  Probably the rambling of an old drunk, but why were they disliked, if in fact they were? 

I guess I don't have enough information, but things just aren't adding up for me. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
madibabe
Scared Monkey

im so confuzzzed

« Reply #1326 on: July 26, 2009, 08:23:35 PM »

DD if you read this please email me asap i need to forward u crucial info. i will post later think i need to call fbi right now sorry i cant say right now what i found out ...

Madibabe, if you are unsure of your findings, wait for DD, otherwise start dialing that phone right now!!   How did you find this info?  gossip or fact?  If in doubt call them!!
I cant put it on boards but it is fact! but i need to get the info to someone who will do there job and follow threw. I have a friend who is married to a state patrol. I think I will go to them.  what do you think?

I think you should contact either FBI, McCleary PD or Grays Harbor Sherrif.  Or call the tip line. 
I did call the tipline. they were very interested in the info i had to give. they wiill contact me  just to let you know i did contact will keep u posted on what i hear
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1327 on: July 26, 2009, 08:25:46 PM »

I agree, and I keep wondering how is the towns people right now, is it business as usual, are kids playing and riding their bikes, is everyone looking at each other as suspect? Is the LE telling the parents to keep a close eye on their kids?

We are supposed to trust the LE right? Are we not to teach are kids that as well? I am jus sayin...this is so upsetting and even way over here in the midwest I feel a bad moral within the community as a whole and surrounding areas of McCleary WA. Authority figures or not it is sad to see the uncontrollable, discern for behaviors or SO's living in rural communities. Also in the link i posted in the MISC research thread, the forum full of surrounding community individuals have unbelievable language, the condoned violence in the community offers me no reason to believe any of these areas are safe, LE or NOT!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: July 26, 2009, 08:26:24 PM »

Could it be that the residents of McCleary feel in their hearts that Lindsey Baum was not kidnapped ... that the answers to this little girl's disappearance lies very close to home?

What other reason would there be for the apathy?  It does not make sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: July 26, 2009, 08:26:29 PM »

I noticed on the McCleary Town site that the mayor and commissioners have an open meeting every 2nd and 4th Wednesday. Have the doubts about what is going on there been brought up at those meetings by the residents, or is the format that you have to submit your questions and statements ahead of time? I see they also have a "closed door" meeting for about an hour before the public one. Is that where they decide who can ask what question?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: July 26, 2009, 08:26:56 PM »

DD if you read this please email me asap i need to forward u crucial info. i will post later think i need to call fbi right now sorry i cant say right now what i found out ...

Madibabe, if you are unsure of your findings, wait for DD, otherwise start dialing that phone right now!!   How did you find this info?  gossip or fact?  If in doubt call them!!
I cant put it on boards but it is fact! but i need to get the info to someone who will do there job and follow threw. I have a friend who is married to a state patrol. I think I will go to them.  what do you think?

I think you should contact either FBI, McCleary PD or Grays Harbor Sherrif.  Or call the tip line. 
I did call the tipline. they were very interested in the info i had to give. they wiill contact me  just to let you know i did contact will keep u posted on what i hear

Was this a tipline at the police station?  I hope so!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: July 26, 2009, 08:29:48 PM »

Thanks Madibabe - I believe you did the right thing.  Let us know what you can when and if you can.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: July 26, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »

Could it be that the residents of McCleary feel in their hearts that Lindsey Baum was not kidnapped ... that the answers to this little girl's disappearance lies very close to home?

What other reason would there be for the apathy?  It does not make sense.

Janet

That is what I'm thinking, I hate where my thoughts are with this.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1333 on: July 26, 2009, 08:32:14 PM »

I always keep in mind that no matter what race, no matter what organization, no matter what religion, no matter what anything, there is usually one bad one in the bunch!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: July 26, 2009, 08:34:34 PM »

I just woke up, read email.  crap, let me get you a number

or ask Klaas..

klaas, she REALLY REALLY has to have a direct phone # to someone NOW NOW NOW

I will email you

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: July 26, 2009, 08:38:13 PM »

Well I hope whatever tip this is, will be the answer to where Lindsey is 
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1336 on: July 26, 2009, 08:39:42 PM »

And i do not like where my heart is with this either, no rose colored glasses, I seem to get a mixed emotions of thinking things about either the family involved, or the people that are suppose to serve and protect. But that is what society has been taught, but now in this day and age I do not find where I feel comfortable in trusting anyone unless proven. This is a child a little girl, this is a child who could not help herself, a child amongst all other child that needs us. So to me, although my heart feels indifferent, I believe in the investigation of everyone even the stereotyped trusted protectors! A small community can be vindictive against one another, a small community can befriend you just to get what they want. A small community can be distressed and impoverished. I feel sorry for the people of the community who are honest and noble. Very sorry for them...
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1337 on: July 26, 2009, 08:40:01 PM »

Sorry I am upset
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: July 26, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »

I agree, and I keep wondering how is the towns people right now, is it business as usual, are kids playing and riding their bikes, is everyone looking at each other as suspect? Is the LE telling the parents to keep a close eye on their kids?

We are supposed to trust the LE right? Are we not to teach are kids that as well? I am jus sayin...this is so upsetting and even way over here in the midwest I feel a bad moral within the community as a whole and surrounding areas of McCleary WA. Authority figures or not it is sad to see the uncontrollable, discern for behaviors or SO's living in rural communities. Also in the link i posted in the MISC research thread, the forum full of surrounding community individuals have unbelievable language, the condoned violence in the community offers me no reason to believe any of these areas are safe, LE or NOT!

Unfortunately it is a fact of life all over the country. The problem has blossomed over the years. The northwest has always had a tug at people who want to do their thing and just be left alone. There are many areas they can settle, criminals and law abiders alike. Northern Idaho is another place where many strange people have chosen to be left alone. But it is not just in those areas. Little law enforcement, or law enforcement that turns their eye away is not uncommon all over the country, both in rural areas, and populated ones.

Someone is afraid in McCleary, maybe a lot of someones. They have leaned to be apathetic and just mind their own business. Not every single everyone...They need a way to come forward and the right place to go forward to. Personally, my own view, if the Tipline is at the McCleary Police Department, I am not sure that Madibabe's tip ever go very far.   JMO

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: July 26, 2009, 08:43:14 PM »

I am sending email, keep checking there.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.