March 28, 2024, 01:09:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658448 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1480 on: July 27, 2009, 11:56:56 AM »

To look at someones previous posts - click on their name, scroll down and click show latest posts.  From there you can go back in time with the page numbers.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: July 27, 2009, 11:57:18 AM »

Wasn't there some big guy on a myspace page that we discussed sometime ago  I remember that but I don't think he was a registered SO.

I don't remember, but it does not HAVE TO BE a sex offender, he could be one and never caught.  We know there are tons of them out there who have never been caught or convicted or told on. 

Can you tell us anything more - such as hair color, if the person has mustache or beard, wears glasses - if not, we totally understand. 

I'll check and see.  I should know a bit more in awhile.  I'll keep putting out whatever I can so we can jump in here and try to id this person

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1482 on: July 27, 2009, 11:57:20 AM »

From Yosande at WS(after listening to the talk radio show with Melissa):
Melissa stated:

two days before LIndsey went missing, a man was looking for a missing dog. It was legit, and he posted posters around town, but she used it as an opportunity to remind Lindsey of cautions.

MB said she showed Lindsey the SO website.

She wouldn't have gotten in a car with a stranger, she would have fought.

MB says someone knows something.

People know something.

She is concerned someone is covering for the perp.

MB said it was almost 11pm before it got dark that night.

She says her son is a wanderer.

LB was last seen at 9:20pm

She said Lindsey was aware of safety issues.

She said she told Lindsey to kick, fight, scream, if someone ever tried to abduct her.

She said Lindsey had slip on shoes on, and her shoes were not found.

Talking about a website called takeroot.org about adults who were abducted as children, and family members of abducted children.
http://www.takeroot.org/
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86992&page=7

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: July 27, 2009, 11:59:41 AM »

Wasn't there some big guy on a myspace page that we discussed sometime ago  I remember that but I don't think he was a registered SO.

I don't remember, but it does not HAVE TO BE a sex offender, he could be one and never caught.  We know there are tons of them out there who have never been caught or convicted or told on. 

Can you tell us anything more - such as hair color, if the person has mustache or beard, wears glasses - if not, we totally understand. 
If I can figure out how to look at a persons previous posts, Kara, I could have sworn it was discussed. I will try to find her posts.

oh you might be talking about the guy from AZ, that is like an uncle to her kids? the guy on their myspace?  is that the guy you are remembering? 

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: July 27, 2009, 12:01:29 PM »

Problem is, hair color and facial hair are quick and easy changes.  And if the person wears glasses, that can be changed with contacts.  All the work you all are doing is to be commended.  I hope it will lead us to Lindsey.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1485 on: July 27, 2009, 12:04:18 PM »

More from Yosande at WS re:radio show with Melissa:
Melissa stated:
MB said it was legit, but I hope LE checked him out anyway.

(I wonder if a local can give us more info on this person, or grab a poster of the dog.)stated by Yosande

Driving around asking kids if they saw his dog.

Lindsey and friends decided to go to the park to look for the dog.

Mom reminded her of being cautious.

Lindsey said, "Duh mom, I'm not stupid."

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1486 on: July 27, 2009, 12:05:45 PM »

If I can figure out how to look at a persons previous posts, Kara, I could have sworn it was discussed. I will try to find her posts.

oh you might be talking about the guy from AZ, that is like an uncle to her kids? the guy on their myspace?  is that the guy you are remembering? 
Thanks, Kory Sisk, was he not a big heavyset man?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: July 27, 2009, 12:08:14 PM »

From Yosande at WS(after listening to the talk radio show with Melissa):
Melissa stated:

two days before LIndsey went missing, a man was looking for a missing dog. It was legit, and he posted posters around town, but she used it as an opportunity to remind Lindsey of cautions.

MB said she showed Lindsey the SO website.

She wouldn't have gotten in a car with a stranger, she would have fought.

MB says someone knows something.

People know something.

She is concerned someone is covering for the perp.

MB said it was almost 11pm before it got dark that night.

She says her son is a wanderer.

LB was last seen at 9:20pm

She said Lindsey was aware of safety issues.

She said she told Lindsey to kick, fight, scream, if someone ever tried to abduct her.

She said Lindsey had slip on shoes on, and her shoes were not found.

Talking about a website called takeroot.org about adults who were abducted as children, and family members of abducted children.
http://www.takeroot.org/

Thanks, her son is a wanderer? Like a wanderer during the day and night? But even if Lindsey would have fought, she is still a young girl, and could be overpowered 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: July 27, 2009, 12:09:36 PM »

yes kory is, but he is in AZ, and because of another connection I really don't believe he would be the guy "I" am interested in, not to say I am not wrong and what I think is all wrong etc.  but I really don't think he would be the guy I am looking for. 

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: July 27, 2009, 12:12:22 PM »

yes kory is, but he is in AZ, and because of another connection I really don't believe he would be the guy "I" am interested in, not to say I am not wrong and what I think is all wrong etc.  but I really don't think he would be the guy I am looking for. 
Thanks
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1490 on: July 27, 2009, 12:12:39 PM »

kids might think they might fight but if they get a gun or a knife in their face they might change their mind, or if they are just grabbed up and overpowered, all the fighting in the world might not be able to get their freed from their attacker.  strong men or women for that matter can easily overpower a younger person.  I would have no trouble over powering a 10 yr old who was fighting me.  A stronger man certainly could overpower a fighting and kicking 10 yr old, even if she were kicking, biting, and scratching. 

To find me:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: July 27, 2009, 12:15:12 PM »

Problem is, hair color and facial hair are quick and easy changes.  And if the person wears glasses, that can be changed with contacts.  All the work you all are doing is to be commended.  I hope it will lead us to Lindsey.

Yes, I know that.  But my thought is those changes might occur after the crime.  So, looking at pics we can find would most likely be (mug shots, etc.) before the crime.  Hair color is cheap - glasses for vision are not, and seems most of the SO are poor and on the run with limited resources.  But yes, obviously those things can be changed easily.  Just trying......
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: July 27, 2009, 12:29:36 PM »

Here are the posts if you are still interested.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=6810;sa=showPosts

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: July 27, 2009, 12:32:03 PM »

Thanks Fanny, I found who I was speaking about, but DD says he lives in Arizona, I just remember someone who was heavyset, and that person jumped out at me. But it is another person. 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: July 27, 2009, 12:37:19 PM »

I had one encounter with a gun pointed at me, in a robbery, and let me assure you I couldn't have yelled if I had wanted to -- it sucked the air right out of my body.  I was in my late 20s, so God only knows what Lindsey would have felt it that would have been the scenario for her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: July 27, 2009, 12:41:27 PM »

I had one encounter with a gun pointed at me, in a robbery, and let me assure you I couldn't have yelled if I had wanted to -- it sucked the air right out of my body.  I was in my late 20s, so God only knows what Lindsey would have felt it that would have been the scenario for her.
That's awful, and I would imagine that most people would be in shock, and not fight or yell. At least that is what I think. And someone could sneak up behind and grab a person, and it could totally take you by surprise, and one wouldn't even be able to respond.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: July 27, 2009, 12:45:40 PM »

Does anyone know why KaraK quit posting?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1497 on: July 27, 2009, 01:20:36 PM »

Just offering up some additional information about a church in McCleary, that was mentioned a long, long time ago, first week in July as I recall by a poster, and I don't believe anything ever came of it.  The reason I bring it back to the present is that Wayne Watne is TOTALLY involved with this ministry.

The first article about the vigil, stated that Wayne Watne was a member of the Evergreen Christian Community Church in Olympia.  Well how about the McCleary Campus, as they call it?  Find it here on MySpace and open the photos if there's any doubt that WW is definitely a part of this ministry.   http://www.myspace.com/mceccgroup1.  And I believe the location of this church is on, what could be considered, Lindsey's route home.

I believe it was Madibabe who posted her dream on the other Lindsey thread and another SM local responded that while doing some garage sale stuff, she remembers that there is a church in this part of town, with a broken down house, all boarded up next door.  This is probably that church.

Also, doesn't WW live on the same street, about a block away?  And why does WW have so many address posted here and there?  Current ones.  Mt. Vernon is still showing up, Olympia is still showing up, and nothing I can find for McCleary yet.  Probably renting.

And while I'm at it.  I watched the video of the last vigil the other night.  I am not a preacher or a minister or a missionary, but I would have been able to say a lot more to that meager audience.  And I hope that WW did say more than what was videoed, "All we can do is hope."  Well, that's a bunch of hogwash.  All we can do is hope?  There's a lot more that "we" can do than simply hope.  And most of you have articulated that perfectly here in the last few pages.  It seemed like the voice of apathy, or perhaps something else altogether.

Passionately submitted.

KimC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1498 on: July 27, 2009, 01:21:22 PM »

Correction.  I think it was MamaCrazy's dream
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: July 27, 2009, 01:23:56 PM »

Does anyone know why KaraK quit posting?

apparently it was because people were digging up info on her family that she wasn't comfortable being out in the open b/c her kids and their friends started reading these blogs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.