March 28, 2024, 04:51:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658362 times)
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1600 on: July 27, 2009, 06:25:02 PM »

Perhaps someone wanted to point him out as a suspect to LE and made the postings using his email address. That is a possibility.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1601 on: July 27, 2009, 06:34:15 PM »

hey yall, i haven't even caught up but i found something that is odd yesterday...if you got to the dd mis info on the lindsey thread love4ever posted a picture of white house for sale...well if you go to the pic and video part in that picture (of the house) there are some pictures of some guy..at first i thought they were love4ever's but she said they weren't hers...so i was snooping in there and whoever this is has info about Joran? Vandersloots tennis shoes and other things that ???  maybe this person is a sluther as well i really don't know, heck it could mean nothing but on the other hand....anyway, i'm gonna catch up.

Mama - I am not following, can you make this clearer for me?  Do you have a link? 
here in Scared Monkeys under Lindsey BAum there is a miss. findings for DD and others thread...love4ever posted a picture of a white house for sale on a Google post about the house is a google tool bar that you can go to pictures (it is very small a has a red line underneith it) click on it it takes you to pictures of ?? anyway click on the picture of the boat blueprints...it will enlarge that pic and change the pictures underneith...just look at them is all i ask......if you still don't understand meet me in that thread and i'll show you.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1602 on: July 27, 2009, 06:38:53 PM »

Could someone explain who the person was that saw Lindsey being dragged off by someone who apparently looked like Adam? Is this perhaps the woman who saw two men with a girl that looked like Lindsey by the base, and she called the police.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: July 27, 2009, 06:44:37 PM »

dd - so is the search for SO over 40 and 6ft, greater than about 250 - is that still on or off?

It says he is now 195 lbs.  Still a big man though.

This is confusing - but that was why I asked DD.  I am under the impression she is wanting SO who look like Adam and a heavy set man 40-50. 
Here is what she has posted at her forum:
I am trying to research to find a Sex Offender 40-50 Yrs Old / 5'10" + / 250-350 Lbs.

I have no idea if this person is a "Registered" Sex Offender or even if he is a sex offender. I am guessing he probably is.

I also have no idea if a person of this description is actually involved in anything to do with Lindsey but there is a "chance" there is; so I am trying to research anyone with this description who is a sex offender and who might have ties to the McCleary Area.

If I get all of the "possible" matches, I will then go through each one to research if they do in fact have a tie to the McCleary area.

I can not say "why" I am interested in anyone like this, sorry. It is just something I ran across that makes me think this might be a good place to start. Because we have no real information about anything, we just have to go with our best bet. At this time I personally feel this is a good guess.

so if you have anyone which might match this description, please post the info in this thread and discuss it here.

Thanks for all the help!  <<--------- from:  http://truecrime.forums-free.com/sex-offenders-40-50-yrs-old-510-250-350-lbs-t236.html

You are right, I posted that before I realized she was looking for 2 men.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: July 27, 2009, 07:29:40 PM »

Could someone explain who the person was that saw Lindsey being dragged off by someone who apparently looked like Adam? Is this perhaps the woman who saw two men with a girl that looked like Lindsey by the base, and she called the police.

No Rose - if you read back a couple pages I think DD explains all that.  It appears that Adam has a fool proof alibi and he has been checked out.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1605 on: July 27, 2009, 07:49:45 PM »

ok just got home from the vet and catching up.  so let me try to explain this as I see everyone is very confused. 

gee I just wrote out a detailed explanation of how this all came about then decided I should not post that info.  ugh.  I just don't know how to explain all of this without invovling people or saying things I do not wish people to know, so I am having a real problem here.

so, all I can say is.  someone ID'd adam 100%.  Now I have a few questions of my own but I also know that whatever info I have, which is more than anyone has, is where it should be, and the right people can use that info to investigate this further.  this still is not explaning this ugh.  good grief I can't just blurt it all out here.  I am 100% sure this has been investigated.  I just do not think I should say anything else.  I still have a few questions but I am not asking them, because the questions I have I know any Detective would already have those questions themself and I know they would look into the same things I am wondering.  And so I think I should not post that.  If they are still looking at anything to do with this, then I should just leave it alone, and if they are done looking at it, then I would assume they got answers for the questions I still have.   I personally still have questions about these things, but I am not LE and I think at this point they know what they are doing concerning this, and I don't want to be snicking my nose into their investigation by posting something on the board that they might still be looking at.  Believe me, I would love to tell you all what brought this all about, but I can't. and also I actually did a few things I don't want to divulge either, and without that info, you can't understand what happened. ugh. 

but I will say this.  I believe the person who id'd adam really thought it was him.  So this tells me the person they saw must look like adam.. and this person was not alone, there was someone else, so that would be the other person's description I was looking for.  so from that person who said they saw something, it is said there is a guy about as tall as adam, which adam is 6 feet, so somewhere around there, and he weighs 250-350 pounds.   so that is why I was looking for someone like that. and now we know the other person seen was someone who looks like adam.  so we can try to find someone like this, or we can figure the police are doing it and can find it better than we can, I really don't know. 

now do I KNOW this was not adam?  well like I said, I personally still have some questions about that, but I also know the police would have the same questions, so I will let them figure that out. 

gee I hope this kind of explains this.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1606 on: July 27, 2009, 07:56:28 PM »

okay one more thing, I am told that adam has a solid alibi and proof of where he was two states away at the time of lindsey's disappearance and before that and has been where he is now quite a bit before lindsey went missing. 

but I do have a question about where he was after that.  that is my question to myself.  but as I stated in above email, any detective would ask that same question.  so I assume they are following up on that or they already know and I do not feel it is my place to ask them?  LOL  so I will just figure they are doing what they are suppose to be doing concerning adam. 

why he ever in life decided to post on her guestbook is beyond me, and I bet he is wondering that himself about now

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: July 27, 2009, 07:57:51 PM »

and yes, it definitely was adam doing those posts.  that I know for sure

To find me:
concernedmommyinwa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: July 27, 2009, 07:59:10 PM »

I can't confirm this yet, but my husband has heard from someone that on the news at 5, they will announce arresting a police officer in the disappearance of Lindsey. I am looking for confirmation now, but thought someone else may know more.
Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1609 on: July 27, 2009, 08:00:42 PM »

ok just got home from the vet and catching up.  so let me try to explain this as I see everyone is very confused. 

gee I just wrote out a detailed explanation of how this all came about then decided I should not post that info.  ugh.  I just don't know how to explain all of this without invovling people or saying things I do not wish people to know, so I am having a real problem here.

so, all I can say is.  someone ID'd adam 100%.  Now I have a few questions of my own but I also know that whatever info I have, which is more than anyone has, is where it should be, and the right people can use that info to investigate this further.  this still is not explaning this ugh.  good grief I can't just blurt it all out here.  I am 100% sure this has been investigated.  I just do not think I should say anything else.  I still have a few questions but I am not asking them, because the questions I have I know any Detective would already have those questions themself and I know they would look into the same things I am wondering.  And so I think I should not post that.  If they are still looking at anything to do with this, then I should just leave it alone, and if they are done looking at it, then I would assume they got answers for the questions I still have.   I personally still have questions about these things, but I am not LE and I think at this point they know what they are doing concerning this, and I don't want to be snicking my nose into their investigation by posting something on the board that they might still be looking at.  Believe me, I would love to tell you all what brought this all about, but I can't. and also I actually did a few things I don't want to divulge either, and without that info, you can't understand what happened. ugh. 

but I will say this.  I believe the person who id'd adam really thought it was him.  So this tells me the person they saw must look like adam.. and this person was not alone, there was someone else, so that would be the other person's description I was looking for.  so from that person who said they saw something, it is said there is a guy about as tall as adam, which adam is 6 feet, so somewhere around there, and he weighs 250-350 pounds.   so that is why I was looking for someone like that. and now we know the other person seen was someone who looks like adam.  so we can try to find someone like this, or we can figure the police are doing it and can find it better than we can, I really don't know. 

now do I KNOW this was not adam?  well like I said, I personally still have some questions about that, but I also know the police would have the same questions, so I will let them figure that out. 

DD,
Is it possible if you can tell us if Adam was in California during this time? I know someone on W.S. linked the postings back to CA.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: July 27, 2009, 08:00:48 PM »

and yes, it definitely was adam doing those posts.  that I know for sure
Wow, thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: July 27, 2009, 08:01:24 PM »

I can't confirm this yet, but my husband has heard from someone that on the news at 5, they will announce arresting a police officer in the disappearance of Lindsey. I am looking for confirmation now, but thought someone else may know more.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: July 27, 2009, 08:04:07 PM »

hmmm NOW isn't that something!!! well I wonder where they got that info from. gee, would they run all over the west coast looking for other people if they knew it was a police officer?  unless they JUST found out.  boy this is getting unreal

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: July 27, 2009, 08:06:00 PM »

dang, did they "follow the STATE LAW"?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: July 27, 2009, 08:06:54 PM »

well crap, I am just going to be quiet.  this case is certainly a mind-boggler.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: July 27, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »

That is for sure 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1616 on: July 27, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »

I am wondering why you felt you couldn't ask the detectives any questions?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: July 27, 2009, 08:09:26 PM »

DD,
Is it possible if you can tell us if Adam was in California during this time? I know someone on W.S. linked the postings back to CA.

I don't think I better post where adam is at this time, what if he is some kind of witness?  I have no reason to think he is, but "what if"... we really don't know what he was trying to tell someone with those posts... he might have known something for all we know.

To find me:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: July 27, 2009, 08:09:43 PM »

What does that mean?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: July 27, 2009, 08:10:26 PM »

What does that mean?
I was wondering also 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.