March 28, 2024, 12:53:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658444 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: July 28, 2009, 03:51:22 PM »

Does it have to be White House meaning THE White House? On another thread in Lindsey's forum there is an ad for a house that is for sale near Lindsey's home, it appears to be a white house to me.

here is the problem I am having with adam's communications.  sometimes hearing impaired/deaf persons will write things a little differently than other people who are not hearing impaired.  so it could be the Nation rules and he has the words a little different that would normally be, or he could be using something else.  if it were CLEARLY the Nation rules, I could figure it out, but it is a bit scrambled up.  So it is possible he is doing something else.  that is why it is so hard to understand, however, if the police really believe he is coding, he can use an interpreter and it will all come out correct.  but then again, would the police really believe adam campbell is 'coding'.  probably not, they probably believe by now I am a total loon if they are reading this.  ugh.

maybe I am a loon Monkey Devil!

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: July 28, 2009, 03:53:43 PM »

from their website:
The Washington State Patrol Rules Assistance Center provides information about rules administered by the agency. Rules are known as Washington Administrative Code (WAC) and each state agency adopts rules to implement state and federal law. The law for rule making is found in the Administrative Procedure Act, chapter 34.05 RCW.

The Washington State Patrol is committed to developing and adopting rules that are necessary, fair, understandable, and consistent. The Office of Government & Media Relations is the official WSP liaison with the Office of the Code Reviser and the Joint Administrative Rules Review Committee(JARRC).

The Administrative Procedure Act (APA) is the state law that outlines the standards that the Washington State Patrol must follow to adopt a rule. The Regulatory Fairness Act requires WSP to analyze the impact of its rules on small businesses. For more information on the rule making, please review the following WSP services and resources.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: July 28, 2009, 03:54:42 PM »

from their website:
The Washington State Patrol Rules Assistance Center provides information about rules administered by the agency. Rules are known as Washington Administrative Code (WAC) and each state agency adopts rules to implement state and federal law. The law for rule making is found in the Administrative Procedure Act, chapter 34.05 RCW.

The Washington State Patrol is committed to developing and adopting rules that are necessary, fair, understandable, and consistent. The Office of Government & Media Relations is the official WSP liaison with the Office of the Code Reviser and the Joint Administrative Rules Review Committee(JARRC).

The Administrative Procedure Act (APA) is the state law that outlines the standards that the Washington State Patrol must follow to adopt a rule. The Regulatory Fairness Act requires WSP to analyze the impact of its rules on small businesses. For more information on the rule making, please review the following WSP services and resources.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1823 on: July 28, 2009, 03:55:34 PM »

Does it have to be White House meaning THE White House? On another thread in Lindsey's forum there is an ad for a house that is for sale near Lindsey's home, it appears to be a white house to me.

here is the problem I am having with adam's communications.  sometimes hearing impaired/deaf persons will write things a little differently than other people who are not hearing impaired.  so it could be the Nation rules and he has the words a little different that would normally be, or he could be using something else.  if it were CLEARLY the Nation rules, I could figure it out, but it is a bit scrambled up.  So it is possible he is doing something else.  that is why it is so hard to understand, however, if the police really believe he is coding, he can use an interpreter and it will all come out correct.  but then again, would the police really believe adam campbell is 'coding'.  probably not, they probably believe by now I am a total loon if they are reading this.  ugh.

I don't know, DD.  It's puzzling.  In my observations, though, I wouldn't chalk the jumbled language up as being caused by him being hearing impaired.  People write much differently than the way they speak. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1824 on: July 28, 2009, 04:09:36 PM »

Anyone local hear on your news about tips coming in and cadaver dogs are being used in some homes right now? There is talk about this on WS. 
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: July 28, 2009, 04:09:50 PM »

i read that cadaver dogs are searching house to house in mccleary based on tips they received...i read this on ws from someone that said they confirmed it through the news...i will try to get confirmation from a news source on this and post it brb
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: July 28, 2009, 04:12:46 PM »

it is in here
About follow in the State Law without alone of kids age young gone after someone take stolen kids in the State Law very wrong I will happy more support more information ok. Don't worry about it

I've tried hard to "decode" this.  If we try to view the "forest through the trees" it appears that he is trying to deliver a rather simple message--someone within state law enforcement, perhaps acting with someone else, took Lindsey while she was alone and gave her to someone (as in "taking a stolen kid"), and he views that as being very wrong.  His use of the plural "kids" within the phrase "take stolen kids" seems to suggest that this may be part of an ongoing criminal enterprise. 

Can you post both of his posts together?

Adam
07/21/2009
17:07 h
Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Adam
07/21/2009
17:09 h
About follow in the State Law without alone of kids age young gone after someone take stolen kids in the State Law very wrong I will happy more support more information ok. Don't worry about it

Was this posted in response to, or in conjunction with, something someone else posted?  What doesn't he want "someone" to not worry about? What is he responding to? 

Perhaps by "State Law" or "rules in the State Law" he is talking about someone who MAKES the rules (even those rules that apply NATIONWIDE)--perhaps a state congressman or legislator, who would reside in the State Capitol, or White House?  Perhaps he is extending an offer to help anyone who needs to know more about what he means by "follow rules in the State Law."

Just brainstorming here.  I sure hope LE has followed up on this.

I have compared dates to this
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/you-know-who-you-are-t53.html

I see something going on here but not sure.  But I do think someone is reading us.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: July 28, 2009, 04:13:13 PM »

then the lady spots the two guys on the 23rd of july

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: July 28, 2009, 04:13:30 PM »

i read that cadaver dogs are searching house to house in mccleary based on tips they received...i read this on ws from someone that said they confirmed it through the news...i will try to get confirmation from a news source on this and post it brb
I got this, Karen heard it on KOMO and has now made a call to confirm. Karen is a poster on WS.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: July 28, 2009, 04:13:52 PM »

here  is the post made by kageykaren at ws

Kimster, Kimster, Kimster, Delirously happy and not from heat! Sherrif Scott Richardson just announced on Komo 4 that as we type human cadaver dogs have returned to Mc Clearly and are going house to house!!! He stated lE was going off tips and and call. Lovely work by the way. I'm your side kick to your Nancy Drew notes... keep prayers going as we slueth!

and here is the link:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3994610&postcount=5
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: July 28, 2009, 04:15:03 PM »

here  is the post made by kageykaren at ws

Kimster, Kimster, Kimster, Delirously happy and not from heat! Sherrif Scott Richardson just announced on Komo 4 that as we type human cadaver dogs have returned to Mc Clearly and are going house to house!!! He stated lE was going off tips and and call. Lovely work by the way. I'm your side kick to your Nancy Drew notes... keep prayers going as we slueth!

and here is the link:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3994610&postcount=5
Very interesting, thanks.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: July 28, 2009, 04:15:33 PM »

I got this, Karen heard it on KOMO and has now made a call to confirm. Karen is a poster on WS.

lol no rose, i didnt realize u had already posted it when i wrote it
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: July 28, 2009, 04:17:43 PM »

is there are state trooper named
rules
whitehouse

When you asked if there was a trooper named whitehouse, it rang a bell. I did some digging, and I didn't find a trooper, but there is an attorney in Shelton with the last name Whitehouse. He doesn't do anything criminal related though, its mostly civil real estate and contract law. So I guess I learned basically nothing 

oh hmm, let me check a date.

To find me:
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: July 28, 2009, 04:18:02 PM »

Searchers With Dog Looking For Missing McCleary Girl
Posted: 12:56 pm PDT July 28, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Search teams from the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office, the FBI and Pierce County are in McCleary today conducting another search for missing 10-year-old Lindsey Baum.

The teams, including search dog, are battling very high heat as the check up on additional tips and re-check area hoping to find Lindsey missing since June 26.

A $6,000 reward is being offered by Crimestoppers for information that helps find her.
Copyright 2009 by KIROTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
(They must have a good tip to be out and bringing dog/dogs out in the terrible heat they are having now.)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: July 28, 2009, 04:19:24 PM »

Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:13 am

he is told to get an attorney.

he posts about white house at
Adam
07/21/2009

To find me:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: July 28, 2009, 04:22:22 PM »

Adam
07/21/2009
Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Adam
07/21/2009
17:09 h

Random thoughts: 
Is there a State Street?
Is there a SR 50 or Hwy 50
The railroad tracks - is there a railroad stateline or is that monopoly? 
If so, is he giving us directions to the White house? 

Could white house be cocaine house?  Cocaine is white, right?

What are the curfew laws - follow state law without alone....

Support
Up port - is there a port in the area?
sup' sport  - slang

Email
The male 
note once email is lower case then upper with hyphen.  Could he be saying he will wait for the mail in the white house (cocaine house) to email him that he is willing to give him support? 
I was talking to the male in the white house (cocaine) to email me that he will let me join the sport (ewww- can't even type what I am thinking a pedo would think is sport, but you get it.)

World - what business around there has that word in its name - any?  Like is there a walmart - some call it Wally world.  Or a store named something else world.  There used to be a Produce World store where I  used to live, so any stores with World.  Like World Market?

Okay, like I said - RANDOM.  But any locals know if the street names or stores exist? 
Straws, I tell ya...... straws!

The WSP academy is next to the Port of Shelton? It's an industrial park and airport, but it is called the Port of Shelton

What would be up from the Port?  North or up as in walking from the port.

More random - could this be racial.  I see DD is focusing on Nation (not sure why?) but isn't there a gang or term black nation - then we have the white house?  Just tossing it out there.

Is there a Quaker State motor oil place there?

Is there a way to see if any residents are named White?

Is there a white house known for drugs (cocaine.  what color is meth?)

What street is the police station - govt offices, town hall, court house, etc on?  Is he referring to the law as the 'state' and of course, are any of these buildings white?

Are there any streets with the word "state" in the name somewhere - such as Gardenstate road, States street, Interstate, Estate Blvd,  etc.????????  (I made those all up, btw)

I don't think this applies, but this region is often referred to as the tri state area -- is that term used there for any reason?

the 50th state in the union was Hawaii - could this mean anything? 

Random over! 
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1836 on: July 28, 2009, 04:23:04 PM »

As the eternal optimist, and as a person who gets very emotional over cases like this, I don't like the sound of them searching with cadaver dogs.  I know the probabilities and the statistics--I just don't like to believe them until I have to.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: July 28, 2009, 04:23:24 PM »

You said you are sure it was adam who made the postings and that LE had checked him out and he had solid alibi.

Then wouldn't they have asked them about the postings? What they meant and why he posted on the guestbook?

he can prove where he was on the day lindsey went missing, he can prove he was there before that and the day after that.  but where was he when the lady says she saw him.  ugh.  I should not be saying this ugh... but oh well once I hit the button it is on here

I would think they would ask him.  but think about this also... what if someone told adam to post that stuff and he does not even know what it means?  he is homeless etc, so he could be around anyone, anywhere who might tell him, hey, here is a few bucks go post this, afterall he used his own email address etc... how crazy is that. 

Do we know, or can we track, where the posts originated from?  If he's homeless, perhaps he posted from a public library?

well the police know where he is, he is two states away.  they interviewed him.  so he has already been tracked and located.

To find me:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: July 28, 2009, 04:24:50 PM »

Searchers With Dog Looking For Missing McCleary Girl
Posted: 12:56 pm PDT July 28, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- Search teams from the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office, the FBI and Pierce County are in McCleary today conducting another search for missing 10-year-old Lindsey Baum.

The teams, including search dog, are battling very high heat as the check up on additional tips and re-check area hoping to find Lindsey missing since June 26.

A $6,000 reward is being offered by Crimestoppers for information that helps find her.
Copyright 2009 by KIROTV.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
(They must have a good tip to be out and bringing dog/dogs out in the terrible heat they are having now.)

Why did they not do this on July 27, is my question.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: July 28, 2009, 04:26:07 PM »

I don't know, DD.  It's puzzling.  In my observations, though, I wouldn't chalk the jumbled language up as being caused by him being hearing impaired.  People write much differently than the way they speak. 

oh I am not saying ALL OF THIS is from being hearing impaired.  IT IS CODED... but what I am saying is, even if you have the "KEY" and know how to read it, it still could not fall TRUE/CLEARLY exact, because he could be writing it out the way he writes which would have it a "little be off".

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.