March 28, 2024, 02:53:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum #2 7/10/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 658337 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1900 on: July 28, 2009, 06:11:45 PM »

The scent conditions aren't as good," said searcher Beth Chesier.

well if there was no scent a month ago, what makes them think there is one now?   

if it wore away before like they tried to say it did, it is still there NOW

or is she alive and back in McCleary? 

does any of this make sense?

and going door to door... is that really what they are doing?  they don't know what house she is suppose to be in, or where she is, and there was no scent before, but there is now they are searching for, so what the heck. 

because pierce county is involved ?  or what? 

trying to analyze this craziness
I'm thinking they aren't search dogs at all but cadaver dogs.The media said they were going door to door to re talk to people,not that they took the dogs door to door(unless it's cadaver dogs).
I'm thinking they must have gotten a huge tip for them to be out in the middle of day with this heat.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: July 28, 2009, 06:12:46 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1902 on: July 28, 2009, 06:15:57 PM »

Thanks for answering about Roy Washington.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: July 28, 2009, 06:20:47 PM »

If you mean me, your welcome.  Other reasons, is if Pierce county is new to this investigation and in McCleary and Adam had a address there, make my mind wonder if their investigation started in Roy, Wa.   My mind takes a tidbit and goes crazy with it sometimes, as you probably already know!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: July 28, 2009, 06:25:19 PM »

Has anyone heard from Madibabe since she contacted the police?  I am worried about her.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: July 28, 2009, 06:31:45 PM »

not to be completely selfish or anything but i really wish we had karak on here right now, however i understand why she can't be.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1906 on: July 28, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »

and going door to door... is that really what they are doing?  they don't know what house she is suppose to be in, or where she is, and there was no scent before, but there is now they are searching for, so what the heck. 

I'm thinking they aren't search dogs at all but cadaver dogs.The media said they were going door to door to re talk to people,not that they took the dogs door to door(unless it's cadaver dogs).
I'm thinking they must have gotten a huge tip for them to be out in the middle of day with this heat.

I wish I could read that decal on the dog in that picture from q13.  Typically cadaver dogs have decals that say "Cadaver Search Dog."  Regular search dogs have decals that say "Search Dog" only.  Now, that's not always the case, but if the decal says "Cadaver Search Dog," then we know the answer.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: July 28, 2009, 06:32:48 PM »

They were not searching with cadaver dogs a month ago.

I am not being a downer, but I think Lindsay is still in McCleary, and until they DO a house to house search, the area has NOT been cleared.

I understand your feelings, JessStar, and nothing would make me happier than for Lindsay to be found alive.  I believe she will be found close. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: July 28, 2009, 06:33:29 PM »

If you mean me, your welcome.  Other reasons, is if Pierce county is new to this investigation and in McCleary and Adam had a address there, make my mind wonder if their investigation started in Roy, Wa.   My mind takes a tidbit and goes crazy with it sometimes, as you probably already know!
Yes, I mean you, I'm going back and forth between a couple cases  and then couldn't remember who answered, thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: July 28, 2009, 06:34:26 PM »

Has anyone heard from Madibabe since she contacted the police?  I am worried about her.
I know I was thinking about her.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: July 28, 2009, 06:38:38 PM »

I am not being a downer, but I think Lindsay is still in McCleary, and until they DO a house to house search, the area has NOT been cleared.

I understand your feelings, JessStar, and nothing would make me happier than for Lindsay to be found alive.  I believe she will be found close. JMO

I know, Fannie Mae.  My heart tells me one thing, but my mind and experience tell me another.      It would be unusual for Lindsey to have been brought back into the area so that her scent would be picked up by a scent dog.  But weirder things have happened.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: July 28, 2009, 06:41:32 PM »

she is fine, talked to her today

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: July 28, 2009, 06:42:33 PM »

I have to "wonder" about that also... but could be anything... but is kind of strange timing

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: July 28, 2009, 06:43:51 PM »

I wish I could read that decal on the dog in that picture from q13.  Typically cadaver dogs have decals that say "Cadaver Search Dog."  Regular search dogs have decals that say "Search Dog" only.  Now, that's not always the case, but if the decal says "Cadaver Search Dog," then we know the answer.

do you have a link to the photo, I will try to see

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1914 on: July 28, 2009, 06:46:07 PM »

I'm not sure if you meant I thought they had cadaver dogs a month ago... yes, "I" know they didn't, I meant the trailing dogs for live scent a month ago, remember they tried to say there was NO SCENT... this is what I am saying, if the really didn't have any trailing LIVE scent a month ago, what makes them think it is there NOW, unless she is alive and wandering around somewhere?   

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: July 28, 2009, 06:57:10 PM »

Sorry, I'm back on mobile and can't post the link to the dog. But it is a few posts back where someone posted the link to the article. The post says "this one says cadaver dogs."

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1916 on: July 28, 2009, 06:58:50 PM »

she is fine, talked to her today

Good! thanks

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: July 28, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »

do you have a link to the photo, I will try to see

Klaas is good at zooming in on things too. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: July 28, 2009, 07:01:51 PM »

<Snipped>

This one says cadaver dogs......

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-072809-mccleary,0,4668836.story?track=rss

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: July 28, 2009, 07:01:56 PM »

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-072809-mccleary,0,4668836.story?track=rss

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.