March 28, 2024, 05:53:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparing Cases - Common Denominators  (Read 13833 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« on: July 09, 2009, 02:42:35 PM »

I just want to pull up some other cases that might have some common denominators.  We don't know if someone just "went through" mccleary and might have committed other abductions, or if someone who lives in Mccleary or surrounding area might be some whackjob who has abducted other children. 

so I am just going to pull up some other cases, stick them on this thread, then go back through them and see if anything might match up.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 02:45:19 PM »

I'm going to start with some washington missing persons
NATHAN ALEXANDER CAMACHO Age Progression   
Case Type: Endangered Missing   
DOB: Aug 1, 1987 Sex: Male
Missing Date: Jun 7, 2000 Race: Hispanic
Age Now: 21 Height:  5'3" (160 cm)
Missing City: WHIDBEY ISLAND Weight:  87 lbs (39 kg)
Missing State :  WA Hair Color: Brown
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC887937 
Circumstances: There is no photo available of Jonathan. The photo on the left is of Jonathan's identical twin brother. The photo on the right is an age-progressed image of how Jonathan may look at age 21. Jonathan became missing at approximately 3:00 p.m. from Deception Pass State Park on Whidbey Island in Washington state. He apparently became separated from his family while on an outing along the main beach trail at the south end of Deception Pass bridge. He was last seen wearing jeans, a T-shirt, and a short-sleeved blue and white checkered shirt.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 02:46:36 PM »

MISTY D. COPSEY Age Progression   
DOB: Mar 10, 1978 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Sep 17, 1992 Race: White
Age Now: 31 Height:  5'8" (173 cm)
Missing City: TACOMA Weight:  120 lbs (54 kg)
Missing State :  WA Hair Color: Blonde
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: Green
Case Number: NCMC774514 
Circumstances: Misty's photo is shown age-progressed to 28 years. She was last seen in the evening walking home from the Puyallup Fairgrounds. Misty missed her bus home and has not been seen since. She has a mole under her right eye and a scar under her right knee. She was last seen wearing a navy blue sweatshirt, baggy light blue jeans, and brown suede shoes.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »

kind of an old one but we don't know our perp's age, so hmmm
found in wooded area

JANE CLARK COUNTY DOE 
Case Type: Unidentified   
DOB:  Sex: Female
Missing Date: Feb 1, 1980 Race: Biracial
Age Now:  Height:  Unknown
Missing City: CLARK COUNTY Weight:  Unknown
Missing State :  WA Hair Color: 
Missing Country: United States Eye Color: 
Case Number: NCMU1105074 
Circumstances: The Clark County Sheriff’s Office is attempting to identify the remains of a female teenager discovered in a wooded area within Clark County, Washington in February 1980. The remains were determined to be those of a white female, approximately 15 to 16 years of age, who had well developed neck muscles. The image shown is a composite created by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. Items such as hair style are the artist’s estimation to complete the image and should be not used as significant markers for identification. DNA and a dental chart are available. If you believe you know the identity of this individual, please contact Detective Rick Buckner toll free at 1-877-274-6311 or 360-397-2120 and reference case # MC 380.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 02:52:44 PM »

BRYCE FLORIAN HERDA Age Progression   
DOB: Jul 24, 1988 Sex: Male
Missing Date: Apr 9, 1995 Race: Am. Ind.
Age Now: 20 Height:  4'0" (122 cm)
Missing City: NEAH BAY Weight:  60 lbs (27 kg)
Missing State :  WA Hair Color: Sandy
Case Number: NCMC803140 
Circumstances: Bryce's photo is shown age-progressed to 19 years. He was last seen hiking on the beach at the Makah Indian Reservation on the Olympic Coast of Washington. He has a scar to the right of his forehead at an angle in the hairline and a freckle on his right temple. Bryce was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, green pants and white shoes.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 02:55:56 PM »

LENORIA E. JONES Age Progression   
Case Type: Non Family Abduction   
DOB: Jan 3, 1992 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Jul 20, 1995 Race: Black
Age Now: 17 Height:  3'0" (91 cm)
Missing City: TACOMA Weight:  40 lbs (18 kg)
Missing State :  WA Hair Color: Black
Case Number: NCMC806901 
Circumstances: Lenoria's photo is shown age-progressed to 16 years. She was last seen on July 20, 1995 wearing a black "Barney" T-shirt and blue turquoise pants. Lenoria's hair was in braids.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 03:01:09 PM »

LOUKTHAYOTH YOSHI PHIANGDAE Age Progression   
DOB: Dec 9, 1984 Sex: Male
Missing Date: Feb 6, 1996 Race: Asian
Age Now: 24 Height:  4'5" (135 cm)
Missing City: RAYMOND Weight:  65 lbs (29 kg)
Missing State :  WA Hair Color: Black
Case Number: NCMC814564 
Circumstances: Loukthayoth's photo is shown age-progressed to 23 years. He was last seen near his residence on Crescent Street in Raymond, Washington on February 6, 1996. He has not been seen or heard from since. His nickname is Luke.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 03:06:41 PM »

REBECCA ELIZABETH WEST Age Progression   
Case Type: Non Family Abduction   
DOB: Sep 17, 1979 Sex: Female
Missing Date: Oct 21, 1991 Race: White
Age Now: 29 Height:  4'7" (140 cm)
Missing City: SPOKANE Weight:  95 lbs (43 kg)
Missing State :  WA Hair Color: Brown
Case Number: NCMC760741 
Circumstances: Child's photo is shown age-progressed to 23 years. She was last seen at a service station in Spokane with a 10 year old friend whose burned body was later discovered 15 miles north of Spokane in an area known as "7 Mile." She has dark blonde hair.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2009, 03:09:14 PM »

trying to find the post on the long thread of the 3 cases I pulled up the other day, if anyone finds those posts can you please post those cases over here,
thanks

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2009, 03:10:17 PM »

Gilbert Mark Gilman

Above Images: Gilman, circa 2006

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
•  Missing Since: June 24, 2006 from Thurston County, Washington
•  Classification: Missing
•  Date Of Birth: November 26, 1958
•  Height: 5'7"
•  Weight: 155 lbs
•  Hair Color: Brown
•  Eye Color: Brown
•  Race: White
•  Nickname: Mike
•  Case Number: 060005808

Details of Disappearance
Gilman was last seen on June 24, 2006 in Thurston County, Washington. Gilman who took walks in the woods and disappeared without a trace. Gilman, deputy director of the state Department of Retirement Systems, was last seen at the Staircase Ranger Station at the southeastern edge of the Olympic National Park.
A 10-day search in which volunteers and park employees looked for signs Gilman by land, air and in the rivers turned up no sign of him.
Gilman's background includes military duty in Panama, East Africa and Israel and his work for U.S. embassies in Yemen and Mongolia. He spoke five languages, once ran a media network in Somalia for the United Nations and later went into business conducting research on Chinese companies for banks that did mergers and acquisitions.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2009, 03:16:08 PM »

Unidentified Native or Asian Female

The victim was discovered on October 24, 1988 in Elma, Grays Harbor County, Washington.
Estimated date of death is between 1982 - 1987
Skeletal remains
She was a victim of homicide

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 03:28:34 PM »

here is one of the ones I had found the other day, but whatever happened to this case, was this man convicted, released etc?  and was anyone else involved, still looking

Person of Interest Held in Case of Missing Washington 12-Year-Old Girl
Thursday, July 12, 2007

E-Mail Print Share:

Amberalert.com

Zina Linnik
ISSAQUAH, Wash. —  A convicted sex offender is in custody as a person of interest in the case of a missing 12-year-old girl — and Tacoma police said Wednesday that the man being held is not the only lead in the case.

Investigators are still tracking down information coming from requests for tips from the public about Zina Linnik, according to spokesman Mark Fulghum.

Linnik was abducted near her home the night of the Fourth of July. She had been watching fireworks when a family member heard her scream and saw a van speed away.

The person of interest is a 42-year-old sex offender from Thailand. He's currently being held for failing to register for an immigration violation and denies any involvement in Zina's disappearance.

A search warrant reports investigators on Monday found a girl's undergarments at his home, where he lives alone. He responded to that news by saying he was remodeling the home for his sister.

Click here for FOXNews.com's Crime center.

Investigators also seized a gray van to search for evidence, and the man admitted he had recently changed the license plate.

RelatedStories
Police: Washington 12-Year-Old May Have Been Abducted Washington Police Issue Amber Alert for 12-Year-Old Girl A tip led investigators to search Tuesday at the Tiger Mountain State Forest near Issaquah. A helicopter and dozens of people, some with dogs, took part in the search. Teams wrapped up late Tuesday night, and Fulghum reported police were checking a towel and trash that were found, but that the items may not be connected to the case.

A command post has been set up along Highway 18, according to Fulghum. The FBI is helping with the investigation.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 03:32:25 PM »

and whatever happened to this case, will check it later

No Clues In Case Of Missing Girl
Washington 10-Year-Old Was Last Seen Dec. 2
Font size PrintE-mailSharePage 1 of 2By Michelle Singer .

Play CBS Video
Video

Vanished Without A Trace

Adreanna Jackson, 10, disappeared one day on her way to school. CBS News' Hattie Kauffman reports.

Video

Plead For Missing Girl

Web Exclusive: In an extended interview with CBS News' Hattie Kauffman, the father of missing 10-year-old Adreanna Jackson pleads for her return.

Photo

Adre-Anna Jackson, 10, was last seen carrying a black and pink backpack and wearing blue jeans and sneakers. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to call 1-800-THE-LOST.  (CBS)

Interactive

Out Of Sight: Missing Kids

Get the facts on kidnappings, learn predator profiles and check out resources for locating missing children.
.(CBS)  If you were watching the hit CBS drama "Without a Trace" on Thursday, Dec. 15, 2005, you probably saw the missing girl from Washington State profiled at the end of the show.

The little girl on the missing poster is 10-year-old Adre-Anna Jackson. She vanished nearly two weeks ago and her family and authorities fear the worse.
The Early Show national correspondent Hattie Kauffman has her story.

Adre-Anna is a fourth-grader whose mom says she was just blossoming into her own.

"How could a child disappear so without a trace?" Yvette Gervais asked. "She's a happy girl. We'd see her bouncing all over the place. Lately, she was getting into her pogo stick. She'd be pogoing out in the road there."

Adre-Anna's room sits empty now and police are mystified about her disappearance.

"We have no good, solid information that leads us one way or the other," said Lt. Bret Farrar of the Lakewood Police Dept. "So we're investigating every aspect — the abduction aspect, the run away aspect. I mean anything and everything is on the table at this point."

Gervais saw her daughter off to school the day she disappeared.

"Yeah. Then we even told her before she went out the door 'Go get a hat on. It's cold out there.' So she got her little hat on, she showed me the hat and that was the last time I saw her," she said tearfully.

Her mom says the 10-year-old was walking down the road on her way to school on Dec. 2, 2005. What her family didn't know was school was closed for a snow day. It wasn't until after 2:30 p.m. that the family noticed she was missing.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:1DstS0707EcJ:www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/16/earlyshow/main1132433.shtml+missing+girl+washington&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 03:48:25 PM »

ABUSED THAI PEDOPHILE SUSPECTED OF US SERIAL KILLINGS

Thai national, Terapon Dang Adhahn, a 42 -year-old construction worker, who has legal US residency on a green card, is currently being investigated by police in Tacoma, Washington State, USA, initially suspected of one abduction-murder and possibly involved in another five serial killings of young children.

Adhahn, a convicted sex offender and pedophile, suffered abuse and extreme hardship during his childhood in Bangkok. His father was apparently a fearsome alcoholic who subjected the boy to abuse, until his parents divorced when Adhahn was 3 or 4. Later, when the boy was aged between 7 and 9, he was sexually abused by his elder brother until their mother married a soldier from the U.S. Special Forces in 1975 and moved to the States.

The family subsequently moved to a German-US military base, in 1983, after which Adhahn joined the US Army, himself, and served two tours of duty, during which he travelled extensively. He got married in 1986, the union producing two children, but the marriage ended in 1998.

He had apparently moved into the Tacoma, West Washington area in 1989, although investigators believe he may have visited the area previously. He evidently inherited the alcohol gene from his father as he fell severely foul of the influence of alcohol. He was initially described in a psychological profile as “an angry and poorly controlled man with a plethora of psychological, emotional and behavioral problems,” which also included feelings of sexually inadequacy and lack of sexual confidence. He was also subsequently diagnosed as a pedophile with sadistic tendencies. 

In 1990, he was charged with the violent rape of his 16-year-old half sister; a charge which was later changed to incest, for which he served a minimal 2 month jail sentence, during which he had to undergo therapy. During therapy, when he was again diagnosed as having an “extremely problematic” personality, it is considered that the authorities were negligent in not recognizing the danger. He was only classified as a level I, or low risk sex offender.
Following his jail sentence, Adhahn worked in the food industry, for American Nicheri Food and as travelling delivery man for Pizza Hut.

His next conviction was for intimidation with a deadly weapon in 1992. This, being his second conviction ought to have resulted in Adhahn being deported to Thailand, though because of legal technicalities like not regarding incest as a felony, merely a “crime of moral turpitude”, it would take a second offence to effect deportation.

During the period 1986 to 2006, at least 5 girls disappeared, presumed abducted in the Tacoma area. Most of these girls were later found dead. However, it was with the abduction of the latest victim, Zina Linnik, that the police and FBI dragnet began to suspect Adhahn’s involvement in a series of abduction-murders.
Zina disappeared on July 4, abducted by an individual in a grey van, according to witnesses. The van’s owner, Adhahn, was identified following further evidence given by witnesses, including some of the numbers on the number plate. On searching Adhahn’s home, incriminating evidence in the form of girl's underwear, among other things, was discovered. Adhahn was subsequently arrested by U.S. Department of Immigrations and Customs Enforcement as an immigration violation suspect, although he actually has US residency. Charges relating to the abduction and murder of 12-year-old Zina Linnik have yet to be filed, but are anticipated. Especially considering the evidence given by Adhahn’s lawyer divulged by Adhahn, himself, which resulted in the discovery of Zina’s biody near Silver Lake, west of Eatonville in Pierce County.   

The FBI are currently reopening “cold” cases relating to murders and child abductions countrywide as it is now suspected that some of them may be pinned on Adhahn. Five in particular are noteworthy: Michella Welch, 12, a Tacoma girl murdered in March, 1986, Jennifer Bastian, 13, August, 1986. Lenoria Jones, 4, of Tacoma, July 1995, Teekah Lewis, 2, January, 1999 and Adre'Anna Jackson, 10, of Tillicum, Pierce County, December 2005.

One of the most deplorable factors in this and other cases, according to interested parties, is the lack of intercommunication between the various authorities involved and the failure to identify potential offenders, which could well pre-empt further cases of this nature. Adhahn’s case continues to be under investigation.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 03:52:12 PM »

UPDATE: Little Girls as Prey and the Murder of Zina Linnik
May 4, 2008 by womensspace

UPDATE:  Terapon Adhahn, left, was sentenced Friday to life in prison without possibility of parole.  He was convicted of the following crimes:

• One count each of aggravated first-degree murder, first-degree kidnapping and first-degree rape in the July 2007 death of 12-year-old Zina Linnik.

• Three counts of first-degree rape and one count of first-degree kidnapping in the rape of an 11-year-old Tacoma girl abducted on her way to school in May 2000.

• One count of first-degree rape, three counts of second-degree rape and three counts of third-degree rape of a child for repeated sexual assaults of a teenage girl who lived with him from 2003 to 2005.

• One count of failing to register as a sex offender, for not abiding by the conditions of his sentence for a 1990 incest conviction.

Heart

http://womensspace.wordpress.com/2008/05/04/little-girls-as-prey-and-the-murder-of-zina-linnik/

canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »

here is one of the ones I had found the other day, but whatever happened to this case, was this man convicted, released etc?  and was anyone else involved, still looking

Person of Interest Held in Case of Missing Washington 12-Year-Old Girl
Thursday, July 12, 2007

E-Mail Print Share:

Amberalert.com

Zina Linnik
ISSAQUAH, Wash. —  A convicted sex offender is in custody as a person of interest in the case of a missing 12-year-old girl — and Tacoma police said Wednesday that the man being held is not the only lead in the case.

Investigators are still tracking down information coming from requests for tips from the public about Zina Linnik, according to spokesman Mark Fulghum.

Linnik was abducted near her home the night of the Fourth of July. She had been watching fireworks when a family member heard her scream and saw a van speed away.

The person of interest is a 42-year-old sex offender from Thailand. He's currently being held for failing to register for an immigration violation and denies any involvement in Zina's disappearance.

A search warrant reports investigators on Monday found a girl's undergarments at his home, where he lives alone. He responded to that news by saying he was remodeling the home for his sister.

Click here for FOXNews.com's Crime center.

Investigators also seized a gray van to search for evidence, and the man admitted he had recently changed the license plate.

RelatedStories
Police: Washington 12-Year-Old May Have Been Abducted Washington Police Issue Amber Alert for 12-Year-Old Girl A tip led investigators to search Tuesday at the Tiger Mountain State Forest near Issaquah. A helicopter and dozens of people, some with dogs, took part in the search. Teams wrapped up late Tuesday night, and Fulghum reported police were checking a towel and trash that were found, but that the items may not be connected to the case.

A command post has been set up along Highway 18, according to Fulghum. The FBI is helping with the investigation.

DD - Here is an update on this case.  I will look to see what happened to him after this.

Police looking at Zina Linnik suspect for similar crimes
Charges to be filed in death of girl adored by family
By HECTOR CASTRO AND CAROL SMITH
P-I REPORTERS

TACOMA -- Investigators on Saturday wrapped up their examination of the field where the body of 12-year-old Zina Linnik was discovered earlier this week, but have yet to say how she died.

· Amber Alert: Police explain delay in calling for public's help
· Jamieson: Tears for the girl in red flip-flops
Detective Chris Taylor said Tacoma police and the FBI have cleared the site near Silver Lake in rural East Pierce County where the missing girl's body was found Thursday.

But, he said, there is still much work to do.

"We'll have detectives working over the weekend," Taylor said.

The convicted sex offender whose information led police to Zina's body is now being investigated for possible links to other unsolved disappearances of girls in the Tacoma area and nationally, police and FBI officials said Friday.

Linnik
Terapon Adhahn, 42, will be charged with the kidnapping and death of Linnik, said Tacoma police Chief Don Ramsdell. The FBI, which has been working with Tacoma police on the case, is also checking its national database for similar crimes.

A psychological profile of Adhahn indicated he is a "disturbed individual" with a tendency toward pedophilia, particularly toward young girls, and an excessive need to control others.

Adhahn is also a legal immigrant with a criminal history who has avoided deportation.

Police are investigating whether Terapon Adhahn has any connection to the cases of, from top, Lenoria Jones, 3; Michella Welch, 12; Adre'Anna Jackson, 10; and Teekah Lewis, 2. 
Zina disappeared the night of July 4 from her family's home in Tacoma's Hilltop neighborhood. She was a shy, petite student at Jason Lee Middle School, where family and neighbors said she had graduated from the sixth grade, was academically inclined and liked to read. She dreamed of working at a spa one day. She was one of eight children, relatives said, and her younger brothers and sisters adored her.

Just before her disappearance, Zina had gone to watch fireworks with five of her brothers and sisters.

"She looked very happy that day," said her sister Nina Linnik, 16. "She went out with my brothers and sisters, but she decided to come back as she was scared of fireworks."

Nina and her parents were inside their house when they heard a scream and knew instantly it was Zina.

Her father ran outside and was able to give police a description of a gray van driven by an Asian man and which had a partial license plate.

The break in the case came on July 6, when a Tacoma police detective searching databases with the description of the van and the partial license plate came up with Adhhan's name, Ramsdell said.

Police found Linnik's body Thursday night near Silver Lake in Eastern Pierce County.

"It's very, very hard for the family," said Anatoly Kalchik, Zina's uncle. "But they are strong believers, they believe in God."

Zina's parents, who intermittently attend a Russian-speaking Pentecostal church, emigrated from Ukraine to the United States about 10 years ago. Her father, Mikhail Linnik, works as an appliance repairman. Her mother stays home with their children.

According to Nina, their house is full of relatives but many other relatives live in Ukraine, and her father told them about the tragedy by phone.

"I think the hardest it is for my mom; she cries all the time," Nina Linnik said.

"In one way it's better," said Stan Linnik, Zina's 18-year-old brother. "In one way it's worse. At least we know what happened to her. It's not the end we all wanted."

Detectives now plan to comb the case files of recent Tacoma children who have vanished -- one found dead, and two still missing -- for potential links to Adhahn.

On Dec. 2, 2005, Adre'Anna Jackson, a 10-year-old Lakewood girl, disappeared after walking to school on a snowy day. Her remains were found several months later in a field near her home. Adhahn lived in Parkland, which is just across Interstate 5 from Lakewood.

Jackson's mother, Yvette Gervais, said she's been following the Linnik case on television.

"It took me a while; it took me until last night to cry," Gervais said from her Lakewood home Friday. "All I want to say is that we send condolences out from the Jackson family that we're sorry."

Two small children from Tacoma are also still missing.

Teekah Lewis, 2, disappeared Jan. 23, 1999, from the New Frontier Lanes, a Tacoma bowling alley. Lenoria Jones, 3, disappeared from a Tacoma Target Store in July 1995.

And the investigations may go back further. Some earlier unsolved Tacoma disappearances bear an eerie resemblance to Linnik's.

Michella Welch, 12, disappeared on March 26, 1986, while playing with her younger sisters at Puget Park in Tacoma. Her body, which was found that evening, showed signs that she had been sexually assaulted and killed.

Jennifer Bastian, 13, disappeared a few months later in August while riding her bike in Point Defiance Park in Tacoma. She had also been sexually assaulted and killed. Both girls had long, blond hair and slight builds, as did Zina.

Detectives are trying to establish a timeline of Adhahn's whereabouts during these disappearances, which may lead them to eliminate him as a suspect, Ramsdell said. They also plan to take a DNA sample from him, which can be used in Zina's death and other cases.

Gilbert W. Arias / P-I
  A framed photo of Zina Linnik sits amid the growing memorial at the Linniks' home. Zina's body was found late Thursday, more than a week after she disappeared from the alley behind her house.
Adhahn is now being held in an immigration detention facility in Tacoma while authorities determine whether his criminal history makes him deportable.

He also faces a criminal charge in Pierce County of failing to register as a sex offender.

Court documents paint a bleak picture of Adhahn's childhood.

He was born in Bangkok, Thailand, where his father worked at a hotel. His parents divorced when he was 3.

When he was 7, according to these documents, Adhahn was sexually assaulted regularly by one of his older brothers. The abuse continued for two years.

In 1975, his mother married an American soldier and the family moved to the U.S. two years later.

In 1983, Adhahn enlisted in the Army, eventually becoming an Airborne Ranger, according to the documents.

Married in 1986, Adhahn and his wife had a daughter.

At some point, it appears that Adhahn was stationed in Pierce County. That's where he was living with his wife and daughter when he was arrested for a drunken attack during which he raped his 16-year-old half-sister.

Initially charged with second-degree rape in 1990, Adhahn agreed to plead guilty and the charge was reduced to first-degree incest. He was sentenced to 60 days in jail and ordered to undergo five years of sex-offender treatment, which he completed in 1997. At the time, Adhahn was diagnosed with personality disorder that included paranoia and was found to have been depressed most of his life, due in part to his own sexual abuse.

In 1992, Adhahn was convicted of intimidation with a weapon. So far, police have questioned him, and searched his home in the 1200 block of 117th Street South in Parkland, not far from Pacific Lutheran University. They found a pair of girl's underwear there.

Adhahn's neighbor Beverly Cole said she barely knew him and that he kept mostly to himself, though he had occasional visitors. But on Sunday night, Adhahn suddenly exhibited some bizarre behavior, Cole said.

About 7:30 p.m., Adhahn vaulted over Cole's backyard fence, breaking a couple of boards. He ran to a corner of the yard and appeared to want to climb over the rear fence when Cole's daughter confronted him, asking him what he wanted.

Adhahn said something about looking for a cat, Cole said, then ran to the front yard. There, he jumped over the front fence, looked down the street and took off running.

Then the police came to search Adhahn's home.

"I woke up at 2:30 in the morning, and they were all here," she said.

Adhahn has yet to give investigators a "full and complete statement," Ramsdell said. He has been cooperating through his attorney.

Despite his history, Adhahn has managed to evade deportation because his prior criminal convictions didn't rise to the level that would have gotten him automatically deported.

Zina's uncle was angry that the suspect had not been deported after being convicted in a sex crime.

"We are all immigrants, but we come legally," Kalchik said of his family. He added that the adults all cleared a criminal background check.

"If someone is a sex offender, or any kind of offender, he has no business being in America," he said.

A permanent legal resident can be deported for a single aggravated felony conviction, but not for a crime of moral turpitude. If a permanent resident is convicted of two crimes involving moral turpitude, however, that immigrant could be deported, said Virginia Kice, spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Adhahn's incest conviction was not an aggravated felony. That's why it wouldn't have triggered deportation proceedings, Kice said.

His second conviction of intimidation with a weapon also would not have triggered deportation unless it could be considered a crime of moral turpitude. Such convictions are judged on a case-by-case basis.

When Adhahn was brought to the attention of immigration authorities earlier this week as a person of interest in Zina's disappearance, the immigration service took him into custody to determine whether he is deportable.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/323628_kidnapped14.html
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 04:10:04 PM »

okay thanks you guys, that wraps up those cases so we don't have to look at those.  that guy is long gone I guess.

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 04:16:40 PM »

okay thanks you guys, that wraps up those cases so we don't have to look at those.  that guy is long gone I guess.

Yeah, and one sick SOB.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 04:19:06 PM »

Zina Linnik - solved

hmmm so which other of these can we mark off? says they were looking at him for those also, but not sure if they charged/convicted him on which ones?

Michella Welch, 12, a Tacoma girl murdered in March, 1986
 Jennifer Bastian, 13, August, 1986
 Lenoria Jones, 4, of Tacoma, July 1995
 Teekah Lewis, 2, January, 1999
Adre'Anna Jackson, 10, of Tillicum, Pierce County, December 2005.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2009, 04:20:43 PM »

Yeah, and one sick SOB.

so often when there is one victim there are others.  this is why I always start pulling other cases to see if there are common denominators.  There might be a clue in one case, if found, that will give you info for the one case that seems to have no clues.  So I know it seems weird to just pull cases out of the hat and go through them, but I always do it.

To find me:
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.