March 29, 2024, 03:02:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to ignore immigration laws  (Read 1636 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 09, 2009, 07:57:58 PM »

Many companies in the United States work with this question daily. Krispy Kreme is one of the latest to be fined for ignoring immigration laws. You can say what you want, but when 25 of 90 employees are illegal aliens, you simply do not care about immigration laws.

All ICE would have to do is drive around a metropolitan area and do some plant inspections to hand out more fines. If they contacted me, I could simply open the phone book, point my finger on some low paying, unskilled job sites and we would be in business.

After working in the human resources field for many years I can tell you that the illegal aliens are part of the problem. One time I had to fire a person in Northern Kentucky for attendance and their whole family quit. A few weeks later they came to me via a temporary service. I recognized them right away and they all provided me with state identification with completely different names than before. At this time, the late 1990s, there was a pilot program with the immigration department. You would send in the social security number, name, and other information via a web portal and they would verify the person’s status. If there was an issue, they would send us a form to give to the person giving them instructions on how to fix issues. If they did not fix the problem, they could not stay employed. The employees always disappeared after that. So did that program. I cannot find any mention of it. Maybe it was closed down because it actually worked.

For many companies this is simply not a matter of compliance, it is hoping and praying that no one ever inspects them. Krispy Kreme was operating under the prayer system.

http://www.examiner.com/x-16413-Cincinnati-Business-Development-Examiner~y2009m7d9-How-to-ignore-immigration-laws

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 08:13:52 PM »

Council of Foreign Relations finds immigration reform as vital

"That fact that the Council on Foreign Relations is examining U.S. immigration policy is a clear signal that immigration is now regarded as a matter of national security and international diplomacy, not only a domestic policy concern with broad economic implications. The Council on Foreign Relations' report states unequivocally that comprehensive immigration reform is not only good for America, but vital to our national interests. The report places the debate over comprehensive reform in a broader context, challenging Congress and the White House to move forward now on a sensible and thoughtful reform of our broken immigration system. The fact that a diverse group of leaders representing a range of political perspectives can reach consensus on immigration reform is not only a good sign, but an indication of just how critical immigration has become in efforts to maintain America's political, economic, and moral leadership in the world."

http://www.examiner.com/x-9270-LA-Border-and-Immigration-Examiner~y2009m7d9-Council-of-Foreign-Relations-finds-immigration-reform-as-necessary

From the comments section, analysis of the CFR report -

Brittanicus says:

A (CFR) Council of foreign relations document calls for creating a "North American preference" so that employers can recruit low-paid workers from anywhere in North America. No longer will illegal aliens have to be smuggled across the border-- employers can openly recruit foreigners willing to work for a fraction of U.S. wages. So it's no wonder CFR is pushing for the Obama administration to almost immediately enact Immigration Reform. To understand what the CFR is up to the reader to--GOOGLE IT-- and you will uncover the the devious Bush agreement with Mexican President Vicente Fox, and Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin on March 23, 2005. The three adopted the "Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America" and assigned "working groups" to fill in the details. It is an ominous agenda to remove any restrictions on moving foreign labor between the 3 nations. Obviously is the start to rescind any laws relating to immigration enforcement, including a path to citizenship for the

July 9, 12:32 PM

No jobs for you American citizen.

Brittanicus says:

We are continuously lied to about the numbers and costs for these unfortunates, that is a massive strain on Americans economy and the taxpayer who foots the bill. You can believe what our government states or you can surf the net, or search out The Heritage Foundation that has calculated the AMNESTY will cost $2.5 TRILLION dollars out of your pocket. My feelings are that the unceasing bombardment of public anger on our--PUBLIC SERVANTS--elected politicians, has caused them to re-think E-Verify. But obviously the Libertarian open border, free traders that is headed by US Chamber of Commerce has used their money and influence, so the comics in Washington dropped the NO-MATCH LETTER. In other words Every year, the Social Security Administration (SSA) informs thousands of employers via a "no-match" letter that certain employees’ names and corresponding Social Security numbers provided on Forms W-2 do not match SSA’s records. Which obviously uncovers illegal labor in the workplace.

July 9, 12:31 PM

Brittanicus says:

For many decades we have been subjected to higher taxes to educate the children of foreigners, approve free health care, wick, food stamps, low income housing and many more handouts, that are undisclosed. Since the beginning of the Democratic reign of the leadership in Washington, have almost killed E-Verify, part of the Save Act, weakened the local police detainment (287(g) law, the Real ID Act. KEEP UP THE RIGOROUS BOMBARDMENT ON WASHINGTON SENATORS AND CONGRESSMAN 202-224-3121. Cannot emphasize the consequences for cheap labor, which will lead to irreversible--OVERPOPULATION. Find out the facts on the Internet, not what our government or newspapers dubiously feed us? Learn the truth also at NUMBERSUSA, CAPSWEB & AMERICANPATROL.

July 9, 12:31 PM

For some reason, it seems like the current administration is assaulting the retirement funds and investments of everyday Americans - 401ks, IRAs, pensions.  On the other hand, they support the BILLIONS that get sent to foreign nations.  They encourage Cuba not to take money from the wire transfers.  It's ok for some to support their families in their country of origin, but for some reason, it's not ok for Americans to save a few quarters for retirement.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 08:22:41 PM »

A citizen’s action committee in Prince George’s County, MD, is looking for 2010 candidates and the impact of illegal aliens on our system is one of its issues. About 35 people were at a campaign planning meeting in Bowie July 9. Their goal is to sweep unresponsive Democrats from Annapolis and Upper Marlboro next year. People for Change (PFC) aims to field a slate of candidates in time for the Democratic primary.

Illegal aliens were mentioned in several of PFC’s other issues as well. For example, the group would like to see responsibility in the educational system, but “special programs,” such as English as a Second Language, are believed to rob the general curriculum, according to one speaker.

“We need a lobby group such as CASA [de Maryland, a taxpayer funded non-profit] to work for us,” council candidate Juanita Miller said. Children of illegal aliens become citizens. That is a problem because the children have a right to an education, but their parents do not “contribute to the tax base.”

“We are importing poverty,” said Bob Fireovid, leader of the county chapter of Help Save Maryland. “Ten to 20 percent of our students shouldn’t be [in Prince George’s schools].”

http://www.examiner.com/x-3150-DC-Immigration-Examiner~y2009m7d9-Blacks-breaking-with-Illegal-Immigration-in-Prince-Georges-County-Politics

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »

What does immigration reform mean to the nation? 

Does it mean we open the borders wide and allow people to continue to come illegally? 

Do we ignore the monetary costs to society?  The debt?  The problems that come with those that live outside the law?

Does immigration reform mean that all employers are required to use E-Verify for new employees and a catch up for all existing employees?

Does it mean we build a better fence along the border?  Send people home? 

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.